Feel Good

Feel Bad
Reactions:

Re: Feel Good

Post by Feel Bad »

gust wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 14:53
I don't understand the gender stuff so I thought this show was going to explore it and I'd be enlightened, but it felt very confused and inconsistent and surface-level. In season one, Mae didn't know if she was a boy or girl and we SAW that, we weren't just told that, with the strap-on and looking at her body in the mirror. Then in season two, they constantly used the word 'trans' like a recurring joke and at the end George uses 'non-binary' as if Mae had never heard the term before. It just felt confusing without any real exploration. I think if a show can remove an element and it not impact anything else, it clearly fails to make its contribution.
This yeah. Tacked on at the end like an afterthought and of course enlightened by newly progressive woke liberal George.

Guest101
Reactions:

Post by Guest101 »

I think the actress is mega cute.

She’s not the conventional type of beauty but I think she’s got a beautiful smile and her personality seems very likable. Very much wife goals.

Can’t quite get a read on her but I’d reckon she’s at least bi

FeelGood
Reactions:

Post by FeelGood »

Guest101 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:59

She’s not the conventional type of beauty but I think she’s got a beautiful smile and her personality seems very likable. Very much wife goals.

She's very bisexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest101 wrote:

Wtf is this a post about Mae Martin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:58
Guest101 wrote:

They were talking about Charlotte Ritchie

Feel Good
Reactions:

Post by Feel Good »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:01
Guest wrote:
Guest101 wrote:

Is Charlotte Ritchie bisexual??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feel Good wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest101 wrote:

No evidence for that but the delulus on here think so when they forget their meds.

Feel Guest
Reactions:

Post by Feel Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:07
Feel Good wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest101 wrote:

No evidence for that but the delulus on here think so when they forget their meds.
Desperate lesbians. Not a good look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone here know the song that keeps playing throughout the series, for example in the last episode of season 2 when Mae and George sit in the car and Mae's about to go and confront Scott? It's towards the end of the episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another thing that annoyed me about the gender crap is how Mae kept saying "boy" and "girl"... For example, there was that scene with Charlotte when she was like "when you think about me do you see a boy or a girl?" or whatever, and it's like, Mae you are in your THIRTIES! You're not a boy OR a girl because you're not a damn child. So many of these gender weirdos love to infantilize themselves and it's weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if this show wanted to highlight how poor mental health, addiction issues and sexual abuse can lead a person to buy into gendertrend fads, they did a splendid job!

Oh, and those relationships were horribly toxic. Why the heck are we rooting for Mae and George? George should've just run far far away from all of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:07
Another thing that annoyed me about the gender crap is how Mae kept saying "boy" and "girl"... For example, there was that scene with Charlotte when she was like "when you think about me do you see a boy or a girl?" or whatever, and it's like, Mae you are in your THIRTIES! You're not a boy OR a girl because you're not a damn child. So many of these gender weirdos love to infantilize themselves and it's weird.
Well Mae basically realized she was stuck in her teens mentally so it makes sense for her character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 07:58
Does anyone here know the song that keeps playing throughout the series, for example in the last episode of season 2 when Mae and George sit in the car and Mae's about to go and confront Scott? It's towards the end of the episode.
It’s so pretty but I think maybe it’s just stuff written for the show and not released songs as such?
Certainly Shazam can’t identify it cos I’ve tried!
Tunefind suggests lots of the music was written by Charles Watson and Rob Jones https://www.tunefind.com/artist/charle ... -rob-jones
Charles Watson did Everything Goes Right the theme song.

apparently
Reactions: 7

Post by apparently »

Did anyone else really miss Lava this season?? I had hoped they’d expand her storyline/include her character more, but it was the exact opposite. Damn it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 10:11
Did anyone else really miss Lava this season?? I had hoped they’d expand her storyline/include her character more, but it was the exact opposite. Damn it.
Isn't the actress in Umbrella Academy now? That's probably why she wasn't in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:32
if this show wanted to highlight how poor mental health, addiction issues and sexual abuse can lead a person to buy into gendertrend fads, they did a splendid job!
IKR? Pity that the show itself, and maybe even Mae herself, didn't make the connection.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:59
apparently wrote:
Isn't the actress in Umbrella Academy now? That's probably why she wasn't in it.
DA The whole support group S/L being axed was pretty discombobulating IMO. Added to the feel of S2 being a different show, I’d sooner they ditched Binky given she was another actor altogether.

apparently
Reactions: 7

Post by apparently »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 18:51
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:59
apparently wrote:
DA The whole support group S/L being axed was pretty discombobulating IMO. Added to the feel of S2 being a different show, I’d sooner they ditched Binky given she was another actor altogether.
Agreed. It took something away from the show to have them absent. And to OP yeah the actress is indeed same one from umbrella academy, name is Ritu Arya. She’s also a drummer in a band. What a babe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 07:36
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 07:58
It’s so pretty but I think maybe it’s just stuff written for the show and not released songs as such?
Certainly Shazam can’t identify it cos I’ve tried!
Tunefind suggests lots of the music was written by Charles Watson and Rob Jones https://www.tunefind.com/artist/charle ... -rob-jones
Charles Watson did Everything Goes Right the theme song.
Aahh that's a shame but thank you!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well, anyway, I liked it very much. It’s not perfect and I suspect it’s not supposed to be. Can’t please everyone and all that 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Mae Martin a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 13:27
Is Mae Martin a lesbian?
Bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I heard Mae mention in a podcast interview that someone she matched with on Tinder once screenshotted and posted their chat online. Has anyone seen it? And/or can anyone point me where to find the L Chat reddit etc of people as obsessed with Mae Martin as I am?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^I mean she's a comedian. Don't they embellish on their stories a bit? But if that did actually happen, it might be hard to find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 18:18
I heard Mae mention in a podcast interview that someone she matched with on Tinder once screenshotted and posted their chat online. Has anyone seen it? And/or can anyone point me where to find the L Chat reddit etc of people as obsessed with Mae Martin as I am?
Why are you so obessesed with her, she literally looks like a teenage boy and to make matters worse, she's not even an actual lesbian and even WORSE she's one of those genderqueer, non binary, sexuality is fluid crapshoots, there is literally nothing appealing about her, funny how lesbians on here make fun of the straight women and their terrible taste in men but it's not like you're any better simping for this thing, also she's an unfunny comedian .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Why are you so obessesed with her, she literally looks like a teenage boy and to make matters worse, she's not even an actual lesbian and even WORSE she's one of those genderqueer, non binary, sexuality is fluid crapshoots, there is literally nothing appealing about her, funny how lesbians on here make fun of the straight women and their terrible taste in men but it's not like you're any better simping for this thing, also she's an unfunny comedian .
Not you again, ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
Me who, are you on drugs or something ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
And sorry for telling it like it is, she 's unnatractive as fuck and looks like one of those white, skinny generic boys, i guess the only thing decent about her are her eyes, that's it, her style sucks, her gender and sexuality politics suck, her comedy sucks, even this show isn't anything special, the only reason people praised it so much was because it was a little bit different than your usual lesbian show/drama,the writing wasn't anything special, the performances were so an so, of course Lisa Kudrow is going to be good because she's Lisa Kudrow, all in all this show is gone so i won'y have to bother with it or anything to do with Mae Martin, the fugly "non binary" kweertard !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
And sorry for telling it like it is, she 's unnatractive as fuck and looks like one of those white, skinny generic boys, i guess the only thing decent about her are her eyes, that's it, her style sucks, her gender and sexuality politics suck, her comedy sucks, even this show isn't anything special, the only reason people praised it so much was because it was a little bit different than your usual lesbian show/drama,the writing wasn't anything special, the performances were so an so, of course Lisa Kudrow is going to be good because she's Lisa Kudrow, all in all this show is gone so i won'y have to bother with it or anything to do with Mae Martin, the fugly "non binary" kweertard !
relax kiddo lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 07:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
relax kiddo lol
Typical moron, has no argument or thought, calls me a kid as deflection, keep stanning for these type of people though, they re the ones who have ruined and are ruining the lesbian community day by the day with their vomit garbage nonsense, hope you are proud of yourself !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
dA
Would the parent or guardian of guest come collect her cos she’s gone off on one again. Maybe check her dosage :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
dA
Would the parent or guardian of guest come collect her cos she’s gone off on one again. Maybe check her dosage :alright:
Da my ass, you're the same fucking idiot with the same shitty, puerile comebacks, once again, no argument, low IQ, just the type that this "comedian" who's a grown ass woman in her mid 30s who thinks she's a third sex somehow and i'm supposed to think she is totally mentally sane, like i get social reject kids on twitter or social media in general who have such low self esteem that they latch into this nonsense to feel different or special, but when you are her, you have absolutely no excuse, same with "Elliot" Page or any of these type of morons with obvious schizofrenia symptoms, keep defending this madness instead of encouraging tis mentally ill people to seek help !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not you again, ffs
dA
You're reminding me of the trans crowd, they do the exact same thing, they know they have nothing to defend this whole nonsense so all they do is reply with the same kindergarten insults, in fact i'm pretty sure you're an undercover trannie, you keep exposing yourself every time, no pun intented(or maybe i did intend it, i guess we will never know).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not you again, ffs
dA
You're reminding me of the trans crowd, they do the exact same thing, they know they have nothing to defend this whole nonsense so all they do is reply with the same kindergarten insults, in fact i'm pretty sure you're an undercover trannie, you keep exposing yourself every time, no pun intented(or maybe i did intend it, i guess we will never know).
My you are pressed :lol:
Yes I was a different responder. More than one of us think you are a shit - mindblowing huh?
No I am not trans nor male nor bi nor straight - but you know that really don’t you. You are merely throwing words around in an attempt to what? Hurt me? :lol:

Or do you actually believe what you spew? I think that would be worse as your delusion would be pitiful.
No I believe you are nothing but a common or garden l chat troll who can’t keep away despite stating you won’t bother with the show or MM again. Promises, promises :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also PS the word is intenDed

Denis23
Reactions: 0

Post by Denis23 »

OT(not really) where is this Diva article about Charlotte Ritchie being straight or mentioning she is straight? I have Diva account and still couldn’t find it. I am asking this because I became very obsessed with her so it will be really good for me to see it and move on :)))))

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Baile de favela :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denis23 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:19
OT(not really) where is this Diva article about Charlotte Ritchie being straight or mentioning she is straight? I have Diva account and still couldn’t find it. I am asking this because I became very obsessed with her so it will be really good for me to see it and move on :)))))

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing about her dating life but article on Charlotte today. No matter who she plays she’ll always be Barbara to me

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-rad ... ll-midwife

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ meant to say unusual for someone in their mid 30s and her undoubted wealth to still be sharing with multiple flat mates but maybe that says more about the peripatetic nature of showbiz than her dating life??

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 06:44
Denis23 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:19
Thank you. I thought she put a label on it that is why I asked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I asked this before but it devolved into some weird argument... Does anyone have a link to a better Mae Martin thread? Like CSI style? I want to invade her privacy :) Thx!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t she now dating Charlotte Richie in real life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 23:35
There is no credible source to support this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol no. Why do you think this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/ ... ry-1145154

Nothing new here. But Charlotte talked about how Feel Good is a project that she’s especially proud of, and that “she and Martin have an “extremely close” friendship, which Ritchie says, “makes the story stronger and the characters deeper”.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s people opinion on the TV series Feel Good?
And Mae as a person?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 17:24
What’s people opinion on the TV series Feel Good?
And Mae as a person?
people on here myself included think mae is an attention seeking annoying individual. feel good as a show is more watchable than say gen q of the l word but it's still not great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In what way do you recon she is attention seeking? I’ve seen a few podcast she’s done, and she comes across as a genuine, down to earth kinda person.

I thought Feel Good was cleverly written.

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

Guest wrote:
I don’t think so. But also I have to say I am amazed how extremely private Charlotte Ritchie is. That girl is in this business for like 10 years and we have no idea what her partners/ex look like