Feel Good

Denis23
Reactions: 0

Re: Feel Good

Post by Denis23 »

OT(not really) where is this Diva article about Charlotte Ritchie being straight or mentioning she is straight? I have Diva account and still couldn’t find it. I am asking this because I became very obsessed with her so it will be really good for me to see it and move on :)))))

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Baile de favela :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denis23 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:19
OT(not really) where is this Diva article about Charlotte Ritchie being straight or mentioning she is straight? I have Diva account and still couldn’t find it. I am asking this because I became very obsessed with her so it will be really good for me to see it and move on :)))))

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing about her dating life but article on Charlotte today. No matter who she plays she’ll always be Barbara to me

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-rad ... ll-midwife

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ meant to say unusual for someone in their mid 30s and her undoubted wealth to still be sharing with multiple flat mates but maybe that says more about the peripatetic nature of showbiz than her dating life??

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 06:44
Denis23 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:19
Thank you. I thought she put a label on it that is why I asked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I asked this before but it devolved into some weird argument... Does anyone have a link to a better Mae Martin thread? Like CSI style? I want to invade her privacy :) Thx!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t she now dating Charlotte Richie in real life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 23:35
There is no credible source to support this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol no. Why do you think this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/ ... ry-1145154

Nothing new here. But Charlotte talked about how Feel Good is a project that she’s especially proud of, and that “she and Martin have an “extremely close” friendship, which Ritchie says, “makes the story stronger and the characters deeper”.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s people opinion on the TV series Feel Good?
And Mae as a person?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 17:24
What’s people opinion on the TV series Feel Good?
And Mae as a person?
people on here myself included think mae is an attention seeking annoying individual. feel good as a show is more watchable than say gen q of the l word but it's still not great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In what way do you recon she is attention seeking? I’ve seen a few podcast she’s done, and she comes across as a genuine, down to earth kinda person.

I thought Feel Good was cleverly written.

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

Guest wrote:
I don’t think so. But also I have to say I am amazed how extremely private Charlotte Ritchie is. That girl is in this business for like 10 years and we have no idea what her partners/ex look like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sorry not sorry but Charlotte is too nice for Mae and plus we don’t even know Charlotte is bi or straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 10:16
Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 18:18
I heard Mae mention in a podcast interview that someone she matched with on Tinder once screenshotted and posted their chat online. Has anyone seen it? And/or can anyone point me where to find the L Chat reddit etc of people as obsessed with Mae Martin as I am?
Why are you so obessesed with her, she literally looks like a teenage boy and to make matters worse, she's not even an actual lesbian and even WORSE she's one of those genderqueer, non binary, sexuality is fluid crapshoots, there is literally nothing appealing about her, funny how lesbians on here make fun of the straight women and their terrible taste in men but it's not like you're any better simping for this thing, also she's an unfunny comedian .
X2 the TRUTH
Some lesbians are super pathetic. I get that our dating pool is tiny but have some standards

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

I don’t know about you guys but pink news interview made me like “oh is Charlotte Ritchie bi?”

Denis23

Post by Denis23 »

Denis23 wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:09
I don’t know about you guys but pink news interview made me like “oh is Charlotte Ritchie bi?”
You can tell my new girl crush is Charlotte...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denis23 wrote:
Nope she is just very private and not talking about her relationships like most of the british actors. She is 99% straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:13
Denis23 wrote:
Nope she is just very private and not talking about her relationships like most of the british actors. She is 99% straight
How do you know that if she's private and doesn't talk about her relationships?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:24
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:13
Denis23 wrote:
How do you know that if she's private and doesn't talk about her relationships?
Well you are right actually but she only talked about her bf/ex bf thats why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denis23 wrote:
please don't a be a delulu. She's straight. Most women are and she's no exception. She won't date you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 14:08
Denis23 wrote:
please don't a be a delulu. She's straight. Most women are and she's no exception. She won't date you
Sad but true lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 14:08
Denis23 wrote:
she is not straight tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well it now looks like Mae and Elliott are possibly hooked up, re google. Idk Mae seems to be a bit of a player....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 01:03
Well it now looks like Mae and Elliott are possibly hooked up, re google. Idk Mae seems to be a bit of a player....
Are they really dating. Is that legit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Um, ew

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Two mentally ill loons, perfect match

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denis23 wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:11
Denis23 wrote:
Well she played 2 LGBT roles before Feel Good. They are short but you can check them if you want?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 17:20
Denis23 wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 13:11
Denis23 wrote:
Well she played 2 LGBT roles before Feel Good. They are short but you can check them if you want?

Really? Can you write their names?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Both look like they have eating disorders - EP in particular. Guess body dimorphism. Not sure these two together would be healthy.

Also to the thirsty Charlotte fan - girl is straight. You’re kind of embarrassing yourself.
And thirsty Mae fan is a creep :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not a thirsty Mae fan btw. Just wondering how she has become so famous and her and EP might be hooked up.

They both seem to have really issues in their lives yet are famous! I find them both a bit weird but also find them quiet grounded in their podcasts while at least Mae. EP is deffo strange

QmU7
Reactions:

Post by QmU7 »

And the person on here calling people creepy etc. Just maybe don’t post, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

Was only asking a question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Both look like they have eating disorders - EP in particular. Guess body dimorphism. Not sure these two together would be healthy.

Also to the thirsty Charlotte fan - girl is straight. You’re kind of embarrassing yourself.
And thirsty Mae fan is a creep :lol:
I am one of these thirsty Charlotte fan too :) but how do you know she is straight?

Horses
Reactions:

Post by Horses »

When you hear hooves think horses not zebras

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are friends not dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Weird Mae posted nothing for Charlotte’s birthday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Charlotte has no social media so what would be the point, she wouldn't see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Weird people think everything has to be played out on social media =_=

R-les
Reactions: 1

Post by R-les »

Do Mae and George remind anyone else of Rue and Jules from Euphoria? In the sense that Rue/Mae both replaced their addictions with a girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeap and yesterday i saw Charlotte Ritchie at End of the Road festival with her friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeap and yesterday i saw Charlotte Ritchie at End of the Road festival with her friends
Yeap and yesterday i saw Charlotte Ritchie at End of the Road festival with her friends (sorry for wrong comment)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if Mae is seeing anyone? Some tabloid said, "Charlotte", but there is nothing to conclude that. It seems they are just friends. Also, I have to agree with the woman saying, Mae seems like a player. It's seems she will legit hook up with anyone, as long as they have a pulse. Maybe she is ENM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure her and EP are an item. She’s in LA at the moment. Have a look at EP Instagram.
But who knows maybe she’s with both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 23:56
Pretty sure her and EP are an item. She’s in LA at the moment. Have a look at EP Instagram.
Wow if these two end up saying they’re both gay men because they are dating each other….. just disturbing on every level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Wow if these two end up saying they’re both gay men because they are dating each other….. just disturbing on every level
Wait a minute, so EP is back in LA and in Burbank, that's where his? House is. Okay, gotta a better idea now. Thanks. Cause when they were doing karaoke, I was like where? LA is huge. And why would she be here. Yes, I will still call her, her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Wait a minute, so EP is back in LA and in Burbank, that's where his? House is. Okay, gotta a better idea now. Thanks. Cause when they were doing karaoke, I was like where? LA is huge. And why would she be here. Yes, I will still call her, her.
Is EP Elliott Page?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes EP =Elliott.

I think MM is in LA as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 17:39
Yes EP =Elliott.

I think MM is in LA as well
She is, based on IG Echo Park. But, EP lives in Burbank.