Reactions:

Re: TiBette

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:49
"Look at those back muscles...do you see them? Well I'm familiar with them..." bet LH is familiar with a lot more than JB's back muscles & vice versa :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:22
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:49
"Look at those back muscles...do you see them? Well I'm familiar with them..." bet LH is familiar with a lot more than JB's back muscles & vice versa :spy:
they are so cute!!! I can't- :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg, she posted the entire thing on YT with good audio and image and it's about 2hrs and a half :blinkwide:. I'm new to the fandom but I know how crazy people are about this event because it was the first and only time JB agreed to attend, so now I'm gonna watch everything, even the cringe fan parts lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 11:36
Omg, she posted the entire thing on YT with good audio and image and it's about 2hrs and a half :blinkwide:. I'm new to the fandom but I know how crazy people are about this event because it was the first and only time JB agreed to attend, so now I'm gonna watch everything, even the cringe fan parts lol.

Ohh this is amazing, gonna watch after work :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holiday fic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:10
😭😭
Their level of trust when it comes to being scene partners is amazing, even after all these years. I would love to know how that conversation went though, I'm sure they talked about the show's legacy and their characters a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:54
Many thoughts, head lesbian :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L5 new found footage is so wild, I'm still going through it all. There's just so many things to analyze and comment, I can't wait for the fancams with the highlights. There's a bit where JB says the show wouldn't exist without LuH and I almost teared up.

Also, the girl who uploaded the video replied to someone on Twitter saying that she has an one hour interview with Rachel where she talks about the choreographed sex scenes and jokes that the actresses used to rehearse them in their trailers 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:24
L5 new found footage is so wild, I'm still going through it all. There's just so many things to analyze and comment, I can't wait for the fancams with the highlights. There's a bit where JB says the show wouldn't exist without LuH and I almost teared up.

Also, the girl who uploaded the video replied to someone on Twitter saying that she has an one hour interview with Rachel where she talks about the choreographed sex scenes and jokes that the actresses used to rehearse them in their trailers 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:16
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:34
Why is Tibette so addicting? 😫 I didn't ship them before gq and now they live head rent free in my head, I'm gonna binge tlw just for the content.
Because tibette age like fine wine... they are better as time pass
Lol I had to catch up on multiple pages and yes I agree that they’re like fine wine. You also understand them better when you’re older and have experienced much more love and pain. You understand why they go back to each other when they’ve finally started having their own lives.

You eventually realize the reason for everything is because they’re the love of each other’s lives, and that they’re one soul together who honestly needs each other to feel alive. They’re the blood in each other’s bodies, the engine in each other’s cars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

WHAT? do you have the tweet? I can try to ask for it 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:

WHAT? do you have the tweet? I can try to ask for it 👀
It was an interaction between her and another brazilian moot.

I think she'll upload eventually, she also replied to someone else saying she'll rewatch the panel to get the best parts so I'm assuming she'll do a fancam or something first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:52
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:16
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:34
Why is Tibette so addicting? 😫 I didn't ship them before gq and now they live head rent free in my head, I'm gonna binge tlw just for the content.
Because tibette age like fine wine... they are better as time pass
Lol I had to catch up on multiple pages and yes I agree that they’re like fine wine. You also understand them better when you’re older and have experienced much more love and pain. You understand why they go back to each other when they’ve finally started having their own lives.

You eventually realize the reason for everything is because they’re the love of each other’s lives, and that they’re one soul together who honestly needs each other to feel alive. They’re the blood in each other’s bodies, the engine in each other’s cars.
This 💯.
My introduction to TLW and Tibette happened during the 2010s on Tumblr and I was like 14, so watched the whole thing in a week and even though I shipped them like crazy there was definitely some layers and nuances I couldn't understand because I didn't have experience with love and relationships, and wasn't old enough to really indetify with the things they were going through individually like building a career and starting a family. I did a rewatch for the first time recently (right after GQ's s2) and it was a completely different experience, Bette's professional ambition it's an inspiration because that's where I'm at right now and I could write an essay about her as character and how impactful she was and still is when it comes to representation, but I found myself appreciating Tina a lot more this time around. IC definitely threw some curve balls at her but LuH's portrayal was incredible throughout the whole show, JB was right when she said that she is a fearless actor.

I think Tina's evolution made her one of the strongest and most resilient characters because she didn't need to be loud and phisycally imposing to be assertive. She was nurturing and giving but also had a quiet confidence in herself and knew where her power was, so once she found her voice again she was unstoppable and love that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea this existed either but now I wanna know if the Tibette content was written better than in the show :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gif from the other board, rachel is me here lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:29
Jen to Laurel: Don't be naughty now... :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm always thinking :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:29

Whispering in Laurel’s ear like this and the way Laurel touches Jen, they are so damn sexy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:37
bette could rail any woman she wants but she only has heart eyes for tina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:54
Guest wrote:
bette could rail any woman she wants but she only has heart eyes for tina
"Everyone else can fuck off because I only want you" :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rachel's panel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her jawline is so sharp she can cut me in half :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:09
Holiday fic
This fic is so hot and cute at the same time, early days TiBette gives me all the feels :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her so much :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 01:33
This acc must be run by satan 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 01:33
This acc must be run by satan 😳
im glad he is also a tibette stan :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:58

Gurl me too 😭 I need her to come back to my screen asap and be the sexy chaotic queen that she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 17:37
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:58

Gurl me too 😭 I need her to come back to my screen asap and be the sexy chaotic queen that she is
She'll stop being chaotic when Tina comes back, she just needs her wife :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good to see this on criterion, now I'll finally be able to watch it for LuH's baby face :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see a lot of JB clips from the og but nothing from gen q, do you not find her hot now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just reading again about how Jennifer was jealous with Laurel having sex scenes with other actresses that she wanted her all to herself WTF? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 00:12
Just reading again about how Jennifer was jealous with Laurel having sex scenes with other actresses that she wanted her all to herself WTF? :lol:
she just thought tina is getting back with bette so tina isnt going to kiss kate arden the director and bette was getting back with tina so she refused to kiss the senator lawls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:08
I see a lot of JB clips from the og but nothing from gen q, do you not find her hot now?
What are you talking about? There are tons of fancams of GQ Bette

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She loves her blondie you're right she also hated the Tina & Helena scenes had a tantrum, threw her toys out the stroller with a temper tantrum. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
in that case she must be happy that Rosie is playing Carrie :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 10:28
Guest wrote:
in that case she must be happy that Rosie is playing Carrie :rofl:
She probably suggested her :rofl: