Victoria Pedretti

Reactions:

Re: Victoria Pedretti

Post by Guest »

Who is the red head girls name

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If VP and this girl were a thing, we at least would know VP has great taste in women

They do look a bit alike, so she might really love herself as well? 😁

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:13
So Victoria apparently is still following that girl and the girl is dating one of Victoria's friends? So that likely just means this girl was always just a friend.
Girl unfollowing or following someone doesn’t mean anything it only means they don’t have ill feelings for each other as if you’re not used to gay drama?? your exes will date your friends at some point and thats the reality of gay relationships :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:16
If VP and this girl were a thing, we at least would know VP has great taste in women

Maybe they really are related. I had someone think my cousin was my girlfriend once just because we're close and look a tiny bit alike. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:20
Guest wrote:
So Victoria apparently is still following that girl and the girl is dating one of Victoria's friends? So that likely just means this girl was always just a friend.
Girl unfollowing or following someone doesn’t mean anything it only means they don’t have ill feelings for each other as if you’re not used to gay drama?? your exes will date your friends at some point and thats the reality of gay relationships :argh:
really disregarding their history? since Victoria’s friend can’t date her ex is pure BS :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If my ex started dating one of my friends then yes I'd definitely unfollow them. That's why I don't think that's her ex.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:12
guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:03
Not sure if that person found the right IG account, bc I also found the redhead's insta and Victoria definitely still follows her.
Anon already said is that she went from liking and commenting heavily in 2017 to stopping in mid 2018 and not acknowledging her
And that's why I don't know if that person found the right IG account. The one I found Victoria still follows and still likes her posts. Also, I didn't see anything that would suggest this girl is now dating another girl.

But idk, I think the girl she took as a plus one to the award show and the girl she is hugging in the other pics are not the same person. So maybe we're not looking at the same IG account.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:21
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:16

Maybe they really are related. I had someone think my cousin was my girlfriend once just because we're close and look a tiny bit alike. :lol:
They have complete different last names and this chic is half irish but okay continue with the trolling :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:24
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If my ex started dating one of my friends then yes I'd definitely unfollow them. That's why I don't think that's her ex.
Thats on you my friend not everyone thinks that way esp not in this community

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 08:39
found more pics :dance2:
Also, that second pic was taken on the set of a movie they were working on together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:25
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Not sure if that person found the right IG account, bc I also found the redhead's insta and Victoria definitely still follows her.
Anon already said is that she went from liking and commenting heavily in 2017 to stopping in mid 2018 and not acknowledging her
And that's why I don't know if that person found the right IG account. The one I found Victoria still follows and still likes her posts. Also, I didn't see anything that would suggest this girl is now dating another girl.

But idk, I think the girl she took as a plus one to the award show and the girl she is hugging in the other pics are not the same person. So maybe we're not looking at the same IG account.
Yeah the girl at the award show is not the same girl as in the other pics.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

they are completely different people I know white people are all related but c’mon don’t mix this one up

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:29
guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 08:39
found more pics :dance2:
Also, that second pic was taken on the set of a movie they were working on together.
this isn’t the same girl that she brought as a plus one y’all mixing it all up its kinda fucked

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:31
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they are completely different people I know white people are all related but c’mon don’t mix this one up
Which is why I'm assuming that other anon and I are actually looking at two different IG accounts.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:34
guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:31
guest wrote:

Which is why I'm assuming that other anon and I are actually looking at two different IG accounts.
Yeap I think you guys are looking at two different accounts. One thing they have in common is: they’re just both red heads.
White people are so much harder to differentiate - they all look the same to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To me it just looks like they were college friends and then college ended and they drifted apart.
It happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol was so excited to know her type and now ya‘ll coming with this plot twist. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:40
To me it just looks like they were college friends and then college ended and they drifted apart.
It happens.
Girl they were together after college, she brought her as a plus one during MTV Awards (2018)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:46
Lol was so excited to know her type and now ya‘ll coming with this plot twist. :bigcry:
Lol, back to square one of not knowing if she's dated women or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:49
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:40
It happens.
Girl they were together after college, she brought her as a plus one during MTV Awards (2018)
Oh, honey... Go back and look at the pics. It's not the same girl.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s just doubters and in deniers where is/was their energy when Lugi was reveled??? Can’t believe those few evidences is more believable than these receipts to some of the folks here??

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:50
Guest wrote:
That's the hetero logic.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

to gossip in half hiding things is to want to alienate others, anon! say the name of the redheads! one of her is McKenna, her friend. if there is another one, just say it and let everyone know too, without cut receipts.

I only see one redhead in all the publications I found on Facebook, McKenna is sometimes without makeup and younger.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not back to square one tho since the girl that she was with isn’t the same girl that the others have here as an evidence;
• The girl that she brought as a plus one
isn’t the same girl that she is classmates/friends with in College as of y’all claiming is/was her girlfriend

I think the biggest question here is: who is the girl that she brought as a plus one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not back to square one tho since the girl that she was with isn’t the same girl that the others have here as an evidence;
isn’t the same girl that she is classmates/friends with in College as of y’all claiming is/was her girlfriend

I think the biggest question here is: who is the girl that she brought as a plus one?
But the friend from college is the one everyone's saying was her ex, right? And that she unfollowed? And the girl from the awards show she still follows? I'm so confused now lol.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:01
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But the friend from college is the one everyone's saying was her ex, right? And that she unfollowed? And the girl from the awards show she still follows? I'm so confused now lol.
No DA. The girl from college is the one that she is still friends with and is following on IG while the mystery girl that she brought as a plus one is the one that she isn’t following on IG allegedly

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:54
to gossip in half hiding things is to want to alienate others, anon! say the name of the redheads! one of her is McKenna, her friend. if there is another one, just say it and let everyone know too, without cut receipts.

I only see one redhead in all the publications I found on Facebook, McKenna is sometimes without makeup and younger.
Well, I see it differently. I wasn't trying to alienate anyone, I simply don't think it's cool to share her family or friend's sm in a forum where some people seem to have a real issue with the concept of boundaries.

It goes back to the "it is human nature to be curious" argument we had a few pages ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:05
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

No DA. The girl from college is the one that she is still friends with and is following on IG while the mystery girl that she brought as a plus one is the one that she isn’t following on IG allegedly
Oh... so the girl she was hugging on is just her friend, but the award show girl is a mystery? Tbh she kinda just looks like she could have been her publicist or something and maybe just doesn't work for her anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

And whos profile did she comment?
Atm i got a brain freeze.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Victoria and mysterious redheads. I can take this :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:11
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And whos profile did she comment?
Atm i got a brain freeze.
Those comments are on the college friend's IG. That's why I didn't understand when that anon said Victoria no longer follows her or likes her posts and that it seemed she was now dating another girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:06
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 15:54

Well, I see it differently. I wasn't trying to alienate anyone, I simply don't think it's cool to share her family or friend's sm in a forum where some people seem to have a real issue with the concept of boundaries.

It goes back to the "it is human nature to be curious" argument we had a few pages ago.
you brought the pic of the girl at the awards and mixed it with Vic's pic with McKenna, everyone found McKenna's IG and are telling the story that she is the college girlfriend she stopped from follow blah blah blah it is good to have receipts to clear up the misunderstandings that is happening now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So really someone just came here with "receipts" of two different girls claiming it's the same girl, and then proceeded to make up some fanfic about how they could have been exes? 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 06:16
thinking about Victoria & this girl on her left side
and how she brought as a plus one

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:15
Victoria and mysterious redheads. I can take this :gaypimp:
x2 literally I’ve lost track of the narration. As long as its gay I’m in :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:25
So really someone just came here with "receipts" of two different girls claiming it's the same girl, and then proceeded to make up some fanfic about how they could have been exes? 008
Ikr the comments are from the IG of friends, two pics with McKenna, a photo with another girl at the awards. Anon put it all together and made a fanfic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:29
guest wrote:
Oops wrong edit! Are those even the same person? They look different in all 3 pics.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Oops wrong edit! Are those even the same person? They look different in all 3 pics.
They're not. The girl in the fish pic is Victoria's friend from college.

The girl in the other two pics (it's the same person, look at her dress) remains a mystery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:30
Guest wrote:
Ikr the comments are from the IG of friends, two pics with McKenna, a photo with another girl at the awards. Anon put it all together and made a fanfic.
X2. Smh. I feel embarrassed for getting happy. At least she's still bi but there's no need to make up stories about her dating women, it's cringe.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:34
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:31
Guest wrote:
They're not. The girl in the fish pic is Victoria's friend from college.

The girl in the other two pics (it's the same person, look at her dress) remains a mystery.
first pic*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m so confused :nervous: Does anyone know if the girl she took to that event has an instagram? I don’t want to see her profile, just wish someone would tell if she has one and if Victoria follows her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2. Smh. I feel embarrassed for getting happy. At least she's still bi but there's no need to make up stories about her dating women, it's cringe.
No one is making up stories ffs
We are “investigating”, it’s normal to not get everything right about who’s who, it’s a process.
Stop being a drama queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't post images! How you obtain a link of saved images? There is other pic on the IG of one of the redheads. (But no one said who she was...so me neither).

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We are “investigating”, it’s normal to not get everything right about who’s who, it’s a process.
Stop being a drama queen
Sure, but the anon who originally posted those pics also said Victoria didn't follow or liked that girl's posts anymore, and that's simply not true. They also said that girl was now dating some other girl and there's nothing on her IG that would even suggest that.

That's literally making things up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean I agree, but that redhead is queer too, we will never know if she and Victoria were just weed friends or fuk buddies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stop being a drama queen
agree, at least they putting some work for us, we should stop complaining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

first someone makes up that Vic dates a guy because there are some pictures of him in the same place as her. now someone invents that Vic dated a red-haired girl.

The second fanfic is more interesting, of course. But I think that there is no need to lie, create theories like these and go out as truths.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the red-haired girl is in those new year videos where Victoria is dancing with friends in slow motion.

It seems like everyone in the arts college is queer. They all have a neutral pronoun in Bio Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 17:07
first someone makes up that Vic dates a guy because there are some pictures of him in the same place as her. now someone invents that Vic dated a red-haired girl.

The second fanfic is more interesting, of course. But I think that there is no need to lie, create theories like these and go out as truths.
Tbh the Luigi thing seems more plausible because he was literally stuck to her side for a while, he even was with her on the set of BM and that's weird if he's just a friend. Why would she just invite one of her guy friends to set? Seems it was more than that. Whether they're still together now though, who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She follows Playboy. :rofl: