Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:55
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:44

like there isn’t craziness in the you fandom come on 😭 it’s way waaay worse.

would be weird af if she didn’t want to be related with bly fandom because of queer people and would be okay with the you one which is toxic af!! i don’t think it’s that i really hope it’s not
idk im not in the You fandom so can't say much about it. but its definitely focused on Penn and Joe, not Victoria. Most ppl who are obsessing over Love are from the bly fandom lol
you’re simply wrong like??? have you seen tiktok? the weirdest stuff come from the you stans regarding love what are you even talking about 😭
haven't seen a single You related tiktok lol but ok guys, i believe you!!!
comments straight from tiktoks
try again
no u misunderstood. i seriously havent seen any You tiktoks, they dont show on my fyp. im not saying you're lying or anything. also wtf, what were they referring to in these comments?

Reactions:

Re: Victoria Pedretti

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:47

idk im not in the You fandom so can't say much about it. but its definitely focused on Penn and Joe, not Victoria. Most ppl who are obsessing over Love are from the bly fandom lol
you’re simply wrong like??? have you seen tiktok? the weirdest stuff come from the you stans regarding love what are you even talking about 😭
try again
no u misunderstood. i seriously havent seen any You tiktoks, they dont show on my fyp. im not saying you're lying or anything. also wtf, what were they referring to in these comments?
i never know how to read sarcasm or the lack of it here.. so, sorry 😐
they were excerpts from that intimate interview where she stripped down… that’s the worst part
poor girl was all vulnerable and raw and you stans there saying she’s just like love smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

try again
they were excerpts from that intimate interview where she stripped down… that’s the worst part
poor girl was all vulnerable and raw and you stans there saying she’s just like love smh
WTF??? ugh, i just hope she hasn't seen any of it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

try again
OMG I had no idea people could go this far...

Why being so mean to her? :blinkwide: no wonder she is not into social media :rage:

You fandom is toxic and shi**y exactly like the show :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:01
Does anyone here actually think there's a high probability of her joining the cast of The Fall of House of Usher? Leaning towards no myself, but I'd love to be wrong obviously.
When is the casting supposed to be announced?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so we went from the theory that she would no longer be invited by mike To her not wanting to be associated with queer characters anymore? since we ended up here, i didn't even see the table turning, lol!

Seriously? it seems that no one reads what writes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how do ya'll know if the character would be some queer minority mic like Dani Clayton?

I remember her last interviews being very kind about her work and even mentioning that she remembers T'nia every time she hears a song she knows is her favorite. by that I mean that these things I read here are so clueless, I never know what ya'll going to get out of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she stays off the radar of these things but I'm sure she sometimes ends up getting it from friends or when she opens DM. i believe Love stans, Dani stans...they are all in the victoria stans package. Obviously there are a lot of crazy people out there, believe me. but she has a lot of fans who are nice and don't make shitty stories about her like the ones I've read here since the first day of open thread.

it's good that her passage through YOU is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:34
she stays off the radar of these things but I'm sure she sometimes ends up getting it from friends or when she opens DM. i believe Love stans, Dani stans...they are all in the victoria stans package. Obviously there are a lot of crazy people out there, believe me. but she has a lot of fans who are nice and don't make shitty stories about her like the ones I've read here since the first day of open thread.

it's good that her passage through YOU is over.
Totally good for her she's out of YOU! I hope she moves on on something better :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:26
how do ya'll know if the character would be some queer minority mic like Dani Clayton?

I remember her last interviews being very kind about her work and even mentioning that she remembers T'nia every time she hears a song she knows is her favorite. by that I mean that these things I read here are so clueless, I never know what ya'll going to get out of it.
i just wanna know what truly went on BTS with Victoria and Amelia's relationship? were they close, did they hang out, rehearse together in their trailers, compare script notes... what what what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:

i just wanna know what truly went on BTS with Victoria and Amelia's relationship? were they close, did they hang out, rehearse together in their trailers, compare script notes... what what what?
Well they practically ignore each other’s existence and highly unlikely they’ll ever work together again, so unfortunately, I don’t think you’ll be getting an answer on that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they did hang out in trailer together…amelia said she would listen to the jamie playlist she made and jam while they were hanging out in the trailer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why are people so fucking stupid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:54

They’re most likely under 18 which explains a lot :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:38
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:25
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:58
Guest wrote:
Does anyone here actually think there's a high probability of her joining the cast of The Fall of House of Usher? Leaning towards no myself, but I'd love to be wrong obviously.
would be wonderful but i doubt it
Why? I checked Victoria's imdb profile and she has only one upcoming project so she could have time for this. Is there any other reasob that make you guys think she won't be part of it?

idk i feel like after bly and all the craziness in the fandom, ppl trying to figure out her sexuality etc she wants to move on and not be associated with mikes projects and the fandom anymore? ofc i might be wrong lol its just a feeling
DA. I'll tell you a few things and then you decide if your feeling is the same.

before Bly manor victoria had worked with Mike, the difference between the projects is that Bly had a bigger profile because of the lesbian couple. but Hill House got a better reviews.

she could have been considered to be at midnight mass, that we'll never know, she was on the set of YOU, impossible to meet both.

she has an indie movie that will be filmed by the end of the year if nothing else gets in the way. she said there are people looking to her for interesting projects and she is really enjoying it and leaving it open.

if she's not going to be in Mike's new miniseries, I'm sure it's no gossip nonsense or about her not wanting to be associated with him. if there's one thing we can notice about her, it's that she's not the star type who turns her back on those who are nice to her. the girl is humble, down to earth.

Mike said he wants to diversify his rosters, but of course he will keep the tradition of bringing in old partners as well. he has a list of partnership projects coming out, which means that if he fails to invite someone to one he can bring them to another project.

this time I think AE will be invited, she was filming a series or movie, but it's stopped now. so it's a good opportunity for them to work again.

as for victoria we will hardly know about her schedule after the good reviews she received for her performance in YOU. she may receive irrefutable or at least interesting proposals for her.

if her contract with Netflix stays like that guy Noan *I don't know what name*, they'll put her on a new show soon.

Guest ki
Reactions:

Post by Guest ki »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:58
Guest wrote:

well then im ready to beat up a bunch of kids

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they did hang out in trailer together…amelia said she would listen to the jamie playlist she made and jam while they were hanging out in the trailer
DA. stick to the reality that nothing may have happened and they talk to each other in messages. victoria rarely interacts with her friends, even when she is tagged at posts, that she says is her family whenever she can, so this attachment many of us have to Likes and SM comments says nothing when it comes to pedretti.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest ki wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. lets go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's not just the stupidity, it's their cruelty :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:11
Guest ki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. lets go

Guestf
Reactions:

Post by Guestf »

new pic :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:16
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:11
Guest ki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. lets go
[/q :fool: uote]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why? I checked Victoria's imdb profile and she has only one upcoming project so she could have time for this. Is there any other reasob that make you guys think she won't be part of it?

idk i feel like after bly and all the craziness in the fandom, ppl trying to figure out her sexuality etc she wants to move on and not be associated with mikes projects and the fandom anymore? ofc i might be wrong lol its just a feeling

before Bly manor victoria had worked with Mike, the difference between the projects is that Bly had a bigger profile because of the lesbian couple. but Hill House got a better reviews.

she could have been considered to be at midnight mass, that we'll never know, she was on the set of YOU, impossible to meet both.

she has an indie movie that will be filmed by the end of the year if nothing else gets in the way. she said there are people looking to her for interesting projects and she is really enjoying it and leaving it open.

if she's not going to be in Mike's new miniseries, I'm sure it's no gossip nonsense or about her not wanting to be associated with him. if there's one thing we can notice about her, it's that she's not the star type who turns her back on those who are nice to her. the girl is humble, down to earth.

Mike said he wants to diversify his rosters, but of course he will keep the tradition of bringing in old partners as well. he has a list of partnership projects coming out, which means that if he fails to invite someone to one he can bring them to another project.

this time I think AE will be invited, she was filming a series or movie, but it's stopped now. so it's a good opportunity for them to work again.

as for victoria we will hardly know about her schedule after the good reviews she received for her performance in YOU. she may receive irrefutable or at least interesting proposals for her.

if her contract with Netflix stays like that guy Noan *I don't know what name*, they'll put her on a new show soon.
WAIT WAIT WAIT she’s filming an indie movie by the end of this year? how do you know about this? tell me moooore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestf wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:19

she dresses like she still lives in Pennsylvania, I'm thankful the yellow rain boots are left behind :lol: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WAIT WAIT WAIT she’s filming an indie movie by the end of this year? how do you know about this? tell me moooore
Lucky by Alice sebold is an indie who can be greenlit until the end of the year. the pandemic is the difficulty of getting more funding delayed filming that would have had to start in September.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucky by Alice sebold is an indie who can be greenlit until the end of the year. the pandemic is the difficulty of getting more funding delayed filming that would have had to start in September.
babes lucky started filming in june or july

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

how do you know all this? there is literally zero information about the production status of this movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

how do you know all this? there is literally zero information about the production status of this movie.
from what i know she started fining that on july and already wrapped the filming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

from what i know she started fining that on july and already wrapped the filming
she hasn't filmed it yet. she did the camera test (including dark hair) but the filming didn't happen. would be in June, but postponed to September and have not started yet. that's why she couldn't even talk about the status, nothing about this movie in the interviews. date changes are uncertain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she hasn't filmed it yet. she did the camera test (including dark hair) but the filming didn't happen. would be in June, but postponed to September and have not started yet. that's why she couldn't even talk about the status, nothing about this movie in the interviews. date changes are uncertain
okay this actually makes sense bc there has been nothing like no bts pics or signs of her filming besides the imdb status .

may i ask how do you know this? no judgement intended and you can share all you know about it plsss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah. She’s definitely isn’t joining Mike’s newest project then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:08
Yeah. She’s definitely isn’t joining Mike’s newest project then.
filming of that starts in january so yeah doesn’t look like a possibility

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

okay this actually makes sense bc there has been nothing like no bts pics or signs of her filming besides the imdb status .

may i ask how do you know this? no judgement intended and you can share all you know about it plsss
Oh okay. in my work I have access to independent production status. I was lucky because some important scripts that I had the privilege of reading already passed through my hands. 'Lucky' was one of them and with it was a production note with an indefinite date.
it's not just 'Lucky', some other productions with experienced indie directors have undefined dates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of Lucky's producers is the same producer of 'Still Alice' movie who gave an Oscar to Juliane Moore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh okay. in my work I have access to independent production status. I was lucky because some important scripts that I had the privilege of reading already passed through my hands. 'Lucky' was one of them and with it was a production note with an indefinite date.
it's not just 'Lucky', some other productions with experienced indie directors have undefined dates.
wow that’s so cool! so you had the chance to read the script ? what did you think about it? i’m familiar with the plot but haven’t read the book.
i’m really excited about watching her portray this kind of character. so when do you think theyll be able to start filming? or if you don’t know now you can come and tell us when you know 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:

she dresses like she still lives in Pennsylvania, I'm thankful the yellow rain boots are left behind :lol: :heart:
she looks so cuddly. i bet she gives the best hugs :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:15
Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:

i know the Highland Park area. i used to work there years ago. mainly Latinx community. welcome to SoCal, VP!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 06:39
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:15
Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:

i know the Highland Park area. i used to work there years ago. mainly Latinx community. welcome to SoCal, VP!
You should visit it now. Gentrified AF. A lot of college students lived there and then ended up staying. That and Eagle Rock is like yuppie hipster central right now. Somehow VP living there makes sense. Suits her vibe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she might be in a short film per the insta caption of the girl who posted the pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hips :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 09:58

I find her scary in those photos :blinkwide:

But the photo shoot is still impressive though.

Surely she's not the typical girl who dresses up to show herself for the male gaze... she alsways chooses weird outfits...

I remeber that old photo shoot where she bleached her eyebrows so she looked like she hadn't them anymore... that was also weird as hell

I really appreciate it anyway.. but I prefer her with shirts with no bra, or large sweater and jacket... she looks so cuddly :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

IKR like her upper body is so tiny compered to her hips and legs. shes so hoooooooot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:

IKR like her upper body is so tiny compered to her hips and legs. shes so hoooooooot
ok now when u pointed it out i cannot unsee it lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

being this cute and hot at the same time should be illegal :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amelia has that event this weekend so maybe someone will ask about VP and we’ll get more insight into what their work relationship was like. It’s obvious they didn’t vibe together outside set.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Victoria: said something like "I want people to know I'm not interested in them knowing details about my personal life or speculating about it", has little to no social media presence, talks about how overwhelming fame is
y'all: track her social media likes and then say she's gonna marry someone because she liked a picture, then call victoria "obsessive", complain about a relationship she didn't even want you to know about
Poor victoria i see why fame gives her anxiety.. And sure I'd rather her date a girl but as long as she's happy, especially after she talked about being in abusive relationships. She doesn't even want to share her relationship to the public, so you're really going out of your way to get upset over this and find information about it instead of respecting her boundaries and mental health.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amelia has that event this weekend so maybe someone will ask about VP and we’ll get more insight into what their work relationship was like. It’s obvious they didn’t vibe together outside set.
DA. i'm not a fan of amelia but, I can't help noticing that this would be off the beaten track, the show was filmed 2 years ago i guess, there's no need to keep asking her about victoria or other people. since it's a fan event, so why not focus on her and she'll be there talking to all of you? don't be so attached to the past, contemplate her new work, ask about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:05
Victoria: said something like "I want people to know I'm not interested in them knowing details about my personal life or speculating about it", has little to no social media presence, talks about how overwhelming fame is
y'all: track her social media likes and then say she's gonna marry someone because she liked a picture, then call victoria "obsessive", complain about a relationship she didn't even want you to know about
Poor victoria i see why fame gives her anxiety.. And sure I'd rather her date a girl but as long as she's happy, especially after she talked about being in abusive relationships. She doesn't even want to share her relationship to the public, so you're really going out of your way to get upset over this and find information about it instead of respecting her boundaries and mental health.
x2

Blanche
Reactions:

Post by Blanche »

The curiosity to know more about other individuals, mostly personal things, ends up becoming more than a curiosity, it becomes inconvenience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. i'm not a fan of amelia but, I can't help noticing that this would be off the beaten track, the show was filmed 2 years ago i guess, there's no need to keep asking her about victoria or other people. since it's a fan event, so why not focus on her and she'll be there talking to all of you? don't be so attached to the past, contemplate her new work, ask about her.
Yes this! Interpersonal relations are complex and questions relating to that sort of thing are bordering on idle gossip.