Victoria Pedretti

Reactions:

Re: Victoria Pedretti

Post by Guest »

Lmao the excuses there's always that stan that will excuse every shitty thing their idol does :mask:

clown
Reactions:

Post by clown »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:04
Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 20:26
This does not immediately become a troll thread just because VP is a ignorant zionist. We can still report baiting :nails:
What? She's posting anti Zionist stuff.
Because she’s trying to figure out which side of wokeness she wants to be on. posting those two garbage stories totally contradict the pro-palestinian ones. VP has no fucking idea what’s going on and it shows

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 20:38
This actually upsets me cus I love her portrayal of Dani and I don’t want her character tainted cus of her controversial views :-/
she has and is currently sharing pro-palestine stories, my guess is she has probably seen antisemitism masked as ativism (or not masked at all), that is also happening, which led to those previous stories
I don't get it. girl shares something about how antisemitism disguised as antizionism is not ok and all of a sudden she's "an ignorant zionist?"

Bella Hadid (who is Palestinian) posted pretty much the same thing a few hours ago-- is she an ignorant zionist too? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This actually upsets me cus I love her portrayal of Dani and I don’t want her character tainted cus of her controversial views :-/
she has and is currently sharing pro-palestine stories, my guess is she has probably seen antisemitism masked as ativism (or not masked at all), that is also happening, which led to those previous stories
I don't get it. girl shares something about how antisemitism disguised as antizionism is not ok and all of a sudden she's "an ignorant zionist?"

Bella Hadid (who is Palestinian) posted pretty much the same thing a few hours ago-- is she an ignorant zionist too? =_=
Lmao why don't you just say that you don't understand anything about it instead? vp is this you?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao why don't you just say that you don't understand anything about it instead? vp is this you?
I did say I didn't get it. How about giving me an actual answer instead of the passive-aggressive, know-it-all attitude?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I did say I didn't get it. How about giving me an actual answer instead of the passive-aggressive, know-it-all attitude?
DA honestly the comparison you made is so incorrect that you should read about It for yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:09
Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
The character is different from the actress and in my head Dani is an absolute sweetheart, I know it's upsetting but sometimes you just have to see the person objectively and in my case I will always have Dani but I'm done with her. Good luck for those who will still stan her regardless of her views and behaviour.
da Dani is very diff from VP lol everyone should be able to separate the two
x100

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been following her for a while and I've always noticed her posting anti-Zionist stuff. Now she has a mix of Anti-Zionism and highlighting anti-Semitism stuff. I don't see what some of you are so worked up about, except for the fact that this issue makes ppl lose their minds. As if she'd be in trouble with MTC, so dramatic!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 23:44
I've been following her for a while and I've always noticed her posting anti-Zionist stuff. Now she has a mix of Anti-Zionism and highlighting anti-Semitism stuff. I don't see what some of you are so worked up about, except for the fact that this issue makes ppl lose their minds. As if she'd be in trouble with MTC, so dramatic!
**MTV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im a bit gutted by vp today i wont lie :'(

I know shes just a celeb but ive been such a stan and knowing where she lies in regards to Israel/palastine has soured me so bad.

Its a shame they'll keep being supported by ignorant Americans fueled by the usual hollywood machine not being willing to call it as it is with the genocide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s insane how dumb woke kids on the internet don’t think there is any room for nuance with regards to an almost century old conflict.

VP isn’t a zionist ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 00:07
Guest wrote:
It’s insane how dumb woke kids on the internet don’t think there is any room for nuance with regards to an almost century old conflict.

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
x2 she’s posted anti-zionist stuff for a long time and also followed anti-zionist accounts but people wanna jump to conclusions and join a woke bandwagon (in fact she posted some anti-zionist stuff today). I also have a feeling that people who don’t like her in the first place are using this to their advantage...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
In my case it's the fact that she showed how she doesn't even know what she posts, she posted zionist stuff and then posted anti-zionist stuff after being called out. Basic, if you don't understand something just stay quiet you don't have to post woke shit just to seem woke and she's done it before with queer, trans and blm. Her account is just fake activism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:59
This is sending me

Ngl this made me :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 00:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
x2 she’s posted anti-zionist stuff for a long time and also followed anti-zionist accounts but people wanna jump to conclusions and join a woke bandwagon (in fact she posted some anti-zionist stuff today). I also have a feeling that people who don’t like her in the first place are using this to their advantage...
X2 I think there's an element of posters here just using it to have a crack at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
In my case it's the fact that she showed how she doesn't even know what she posts, she posted zionist stuff and then posted anti-zionist stuff after being called out. Basic, if you don't understand something just stay quiet you don't have to post woke shit just to seem woke and she's done it before with queer, trans and blm. Her account is just fake activism.
x100

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
DA most celebs are fake activists and only post because fans harass them into it. that’s why i appreciate when a celeb is silent and doesn’t post shit about a situation they know nothing about. Thhey signed up to being actors or singers and instead are being forced to be activists

GuestEwi
Reactions:

Post by GuestEwi »

I’m shocked her followers count hasn’t reduced yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think most understood her posts, those who are still complaining and making accusations are the lazy teenagers who don't read anything, just spread out a version of the phone wireless. I understood that she supports Palestine, but she believes that there are victims innocent on the other side as in every war conflict.

In any case, I hope she'll stop posting activism, and become a futile celebrity obsessed with posting close-ups of her own face. I think most of them are irritated because they don’t mix it, just put activism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GuestEwi wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:28
Not everyone has tantrums at celebrities and is into cancel culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:54
GuestEwi wrote:
DA. I see this behavior on twitter, it's more like a mass movement that never works. It's amazing how they cancel Justin Bieber every year and he's still unscathed from whatever the trial he was subjected to. they are teenagers or young people who have not yet reached the age of 25, usually they tend to idealize a perfect world like the twitter bubble in which they live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GuestEwi wrote:
There are always deluded stans who go on despite whatever shitty thing these fake woke people do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GuestEwi wrote:
I wonder why people even follow her she never post any pictures or stuff about herself or anything orginal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 14:08
Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:54
GuestEwi wrote:
DA. I see this behavior on twitter, it's more like a mass movement that never works. It's amazing how they cancel Justin Bieber every year and he's still unscathed from whatever the trial he was subjected to. they are teenagers or young people who have not yet reached the age of 25, usually they tend to idealize a perfect world like the twitter bubble in which they live.
X2. I guarantee 99% of them don't even know what they're getting angry over, they just do it for the attention and because they find it "fun".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jfc they really reached out to vp and HER cousin. gd how cringe can this fandom get. no wonder she doesnt interact with fans, when they do shit like this. just unstan in peace bruh. let her slowly lose fans since she dgaf about us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry but why are we cancelling Victoria over this?? We all know she’s a human rights activist, and I do agree that she needs to start voicing her own opinions/resources instead of others’, BUT I think people are looking too much into this. I see somewhat (maybe?) of an issue with the first thing she shared from @rootsmetals because it was mainly focused on Israel’s suffering—however, there was nothing that screamed “zionist” from that resource. I think it was just poorly worded/portrayed, but she’s clearly worried about how this will affect the Jewish community. This same person has posted that Israel should be held accountable and that anti-zionism does not equal anti-semitism. Y’all do realize there are people in Israel who don’t agree with what’s going on and are allowed to cry about their suffering too, right? The second thing she shared I feel like she fully didn’t understand or see the original? She probably interpreted it as some of the infographics out there ARE anti-semitic; she definitely did not look at the source from which it came. She has posted stuff regarding freeing Palestine in the past, so I think her intentions were pure, but they came out wrong. I don’t see how she is taking a “neutral” stance when clearly that isn’t the case. I’m all for holding her accountable for the accidental pain she has caused, but I think any real fan would know the type of person she is and heart she has. Clearly it wasn’t intentional. The girl needs to check her sources though and start voicing her own views. Lets not send her hate and message her family members?? That’s weird behavior whether you agree or not :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 03:58
jfc they really reached out to vp and HER cousin. gd how cringe can this fandom get. no wonder she doesnt interact with fans, when they do shit like this. just unstan in peace bruh. let her slowly lose fans since she dgaf about us
The girl who lives in Gaza reached out to her. It's so weird to me how she is in middle of this siege bombing but has time to be so concerned over what vp thinks about this whole matter. There is wanting distraction from the current hellscape you are in then there is whatever this is. She keeps getting mad at fans and actresses of whatever fandoms she is in about not tweeting enough about Gaza and I am like priorities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:41
I’m sorry but why are we cancelling Victoria over this?? We all know she’s a human rights activist, and I do agree that she needs to start voicing her own opinions/resources instead of others’, BUT I think people are looking too much into this. I see somewhat (maybe?) of an issue with the first thing she shared from @rootsmetals because it was mainly focused on Israel’s suffering—however, there was nothing that screamed “zionist” from that resource. I think it was just poorly worded/portrayed, but she’s clearly worried about how this will affect the Jewish community. This same person has posted that Israel should be held accountable and that anti-zionism does not equal anti-semitism. Y’all do realize there are people in Israel who don’t agree with what’s going on and are allowed to cry about their suffering too, right? The second thing she shared I feel like she fully didn’t understand or see the original? She probably interpreted it as some of the infographics out there ARE anti-semitic; she definitely did not look at the source from which it came. She has posted stuff regarding freeing Palestine in the past, so I think her intentions were pure, but they came out wrong. I don’t see how she is taking a “neutral” stance when clearly that isn’t the case. I’m all for holding her accountable for the accidental pain she has caused, but I think any real fan would know the type of person she is and heart she has. Clearly it wasn’t intentional. The girl needs to check her sources though and start voicing her own views. Lets not send her hate and message her family members?? That’s weird behavior whether you agree or not :nails:
x1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:54
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 03:58
The girl who lives in Gaza reached out to her. It's so weird to me how she is in middle of this siege bombing but has time to be so concerned over what vp thinks about this whole matter. There is wanting distraction from the current hellscape you are in then there is whatever this is. She keeps getting mad at fans and actresses of whatever fandoms she is in about not tweeting enough about Gaza and I am like priorities.

lmao this

also the fans care more about their faves not supporting Palestine (which is not even true in vp's case) than what is actually happening there. talk about fake activists lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:55
Guest wrote:
x1000
X10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
DA most celebs are fake activists and only post because fans harass them into it. that’s why i appreciate when a celeb is silent and doesn’t post shit about a situation they know nothing about. Thhey signed up to being actors or singers and instead are being forced to be activists
x100000000000000000000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 11:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000
X10000
da here to add another x100000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 11:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000
X10000
da here to add another x100000
Same here x1000000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
x100000000000000000000
Here to add x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Multiplied by the times VP reposts stuff she doesn’t know about a community she doesn’t belong to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think cancel culture is dumb asf but last post she shared that got her dragged was literally from an account with ”zionist” in the bio lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

VP isn’t a zionist ffs
x100000000000000000000
Here to add x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Multiplied by the times VP reposts stuff she doesn’t know about a community she doesn’t belong to.
touché

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 21:47
Guest wrote:
I think cancel culture is dumb asf but last post she shared that got her dragged was literally from an account with ”zionist” in the bio lol
da we don’t know that she looked at their bio before posting lmao she doesn’t follow the account so she could’ve just reposted without checking the bio

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 22:17
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 21:47
Guest wrote:
da we don’t know that she looked at their bio before posting lmao she doesn’t follow the account so she could’ve just reposted without checking the bio
that's the problem not just with her but with a lot of celebs they repost stuff all the time without checking where it comes from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 22:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x100000000000000000000
touché
Nah she has 1.5m followers, I appreciate that she tries to amplify the struggles of communities she doesn't belong to. As for mistakes and checking sources, sure she can do better and keep learning, but that's also everyone. Stan twitter ain't Noam chomsky lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 22:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x100000000000000000000
touché
Nah she has 1.5m followers, I appreciate that she tries to amplify the struggles of communities she doesn't belong to. As for mistakes and checking sources, sure she can do better and keep learning, but that's also everyone. Stan twitter ain't Noam chomsky lol
if you have a platform and REALLY want to help you would bother to at least get the facts right, otherwise it comes across as a white ignorant knight who wants to look woke to minorities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My main take away from this is that she's probably a well-intentioned big dumb, like the "no thoughts, head empty" assessments weren't probably too far of lmao I don't think she's a zionist, and I do believe her support to Palestine is genuine, however Victoria I'm begging you to PLEASE open a book

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2021, 18:09
My main take away from this is that she's probably a well-intentioned big dumb, like the "no thoughts, head empty" assessments weren't probably too far of lmao I don't think she's a zionist, and I do believe her support to Palestine is genuine, however Victoria I'm begging you to PLEASE open a book
IA but she stated in interviews that she's not really a reader. :lol:

Magg
Reactions:

Post by Magg »

I think everything that had to be said about her slip has already been commented on extensively. from now on the comments here seem to be going to the way to offend her or punish her about being awake / queer and all those things that have bothered some visitors to this thread since opening. it’s not because they’re upset with her mistake is about using this to attack her without being reported.

I doubt that the behavior of a thread that spends months trolling weekly using subjects like mental health is suddenly become so sympathetic to humanitarian cause. This it has just become a new trolling angle.

I've always been in favor of her posting little or nothing, maybe deleting Instagram. From her interviews you can see that she is controversial, so staying out of social media is good for her. A private IG would be the best option for her. Learning that keeping silent at times is the best thing to do, even though she feel the need to give a voice (as I think it is her case). The general public does not care about these issues, they only focus around these social conflicts only when they are getting enough attention to reflect on them as well. So nothing she repost it will reach people positively because everything is just the repetition mode that generally does not change anything in the lives of minorities or any social cause.

So, Victoria Pedretti, close your Instagram, accept that the world sucks and you can't give a voice to all these people without looking too activist, too awake,too much extra ... if you want a career in Hollywood, you need to be a little blind( Perhaps this is the reason for no new project on the horizon )
if you want your audience captive you need to be a little fake( your fans is a composition of teenagers trapped in pink bubbles and celebrity-obsessed ladies).
that means that as much as you are well intentioned, it will not work with your audience because they just want selfies and everyday things.

And lastly: please read a post before reposting, and accept that you don't need to raise a flag for everything. But I still hope you delete Instagram.

The last part of this text is in case she reads this thread someday ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you all realize how insane you sound coming to a forum and telling celebrities--in hopes they are secretly reading their own thread--how to behave?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

new content today :dance2: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so disgusting how at the slightest bit of (perceived) wrongdoing, everyone started attacking her. There was nothing wrong with what she posted (albeit, she shouldve checked out the accounts she got them from first) because jewish people are ALWAYS affected by any slight against judaism/israel. Because believe it or not, not everyone is "woke" enough to separate jews from israel and just attacks whatever they can. Personally in my school people have started drawing swastikas everywhere. There has definitely been an uprising in attacks (physical&verbal) against jews in the diaspora, and some people on sm are saying that hitler had "the right idea". My point is, both Palestinians and jews are affected by the colonisation of palestine and it isnt zionist to point that out. nearly every post about this topic is focused on palestinians, and for a good reason, and nothing changes that when one or two posts shed light on the very real affect this has had on diaspora jews.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 20:18
It's so disgusting how at the slightest bit of (perceived) wrongdoing, everyone started attacking her. There was nothing wrong with what she posted (albeit, she shouldve checked out the accounts she got them from first) because jewish people are ALWAYS affected by any slight against judaism/israel. Because believe it or not, not everyone is "woke" enough to separate jews from israel and just attacks whatever they can. Personally in my school people have started drawing swastikas everywhere. There has definitely been an uprising in attacks (physical&verbal) against jews in the diaspora, and some people on sm are saying that hitler had "the right idea". My point is, both Palestinians and jews are affected by the colonisation of palestine and it isnt zionist to point that out. nearly every post about this topic is focused on palestinians, and for a good reason, and nothing changes that when one or two posts shed light on the very real affect this has had on diaspora jews.
Exactly! I’m not Jew and I’m from South America, so people here are not talking a lot about what’s going on there because we have our own shit to deal with atm, but I totally agree with you and it’s the way I think!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
She literally shared zionism propaganda. Zionists think any criticism of israel is hating jews. That’s why she got hate for it.
And there's no possible way she shared that one post without checking the source first, right? Bc ~everyone~ ~always~ checks the source before sharing info online, right?

So let me get this straight... in your book she's a closeted zionist who only shared those anti-zionist posts to appease people who got angry? Nvm she has posted anti-zionist/pro-Palestine stuff in the past...

Honestly dude, occam's razor... =_=

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
She literally shared zionism propaganda. Zionists think any criticism of israel is hating jews. That’s why she got hate for it.
And there's no possible way she shared that one post without checking the source first, right? Bc ~everyone~ ~always~ checks the source before sharing info online, right?

So let me get this straight... in your book she's a closeted zionist who only shared those anti-zionist posts to appease people who got angry? Nvm she has posted anti-zionist/pro-Palestine stuff in the past...

Honestly dude, occam's razor... =_=
her best friends (who are waaaay more zionist than her btw) posted the same stories the night before. VP most likely saw it from her friend’s stories, reposted it and didn’t look at the source because she trusts her friends