Re: Demain nous appartient

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:39
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:24
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:07
^also the episodes where Sara and Roxane got married weren't even an arc lol. They haven't had a storyline in a very long time. So having Roxane in other storylines especially this when she could be used (she's more useful than Sara and Sara didnt disappear but she did).

And you saying "how soaps TV shows" works like DNA/ITC works like every soap out there.

I'm talking about someone disappearing just after her marriage. Like the show thought "we gave them what they want so go rest somewhere". When she was needed in the storyline. We've seen her disappear many time but after the marriage not seeing her at all is like being dismissed.
You're talking gibberish.

In a very long time?

They had a whole arc in October with a proposal and then the wedding episode in December.

Are you sure you watch this show every day? :lol:
What? A proposing is an arc? lol thanks for proving that you indeed don't know the show. 008

Just read what you are saying lol. An arc in DNA is 4 weeks. You mean they took 4 weeks to propose? And the show made a whole arc around the proposal?
DA I think they mean the month long arc where Roxane ended up being kidnapped culminating in the proposal and eventual marriage. Yes, that was an arc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:42
The marriage took one episode to be done. And the preparation one episode before.

Thanks to inform me that there are arcs of 2 episodes. Adding those 2 where Sara and Roxane asked Martin's son to get them a place to get married. Nice, a 4 episodes arc. That's new.
You really think the proposal was the arc? Are you really not grasping that they set the storyline up from the kidnapping or are you just choosing to ignore that to argue your point which right now imo is falling flat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:14
Guest wrote:
^also the episodes where Sara and Roxane got married weren't even an arc lol. They haven't had a storyline in a very long time. So having Roxane in other storylines especially this when she could be used (she's more useful than Sara and Sara didnt disappear but she did).

And you saying "how soaps TV shows" works like DNA/ITC works like every soap out there.

I'm talking about someone disappearing just after her marriage. Like the show thought "we gave them what they want so go rest somewhere". When she was needed in the storyline. We've seen her disappear many time but after the marriage not seeing her at all is like being dismissed.
:rofl: y'all love the oppression Olympics so much it's funny. I don't mean to laugh but it's really funny. Carry on
Hey hey, maybe she's anticiping a new storyline. Roxanne missing, after Roxanne getting kidnapped.

Appearances are storylines? :blinkwide:
OK, my bad actually.

I thought the 4 weeks storyline that takes place since the first episode is what we call arc as people who watch the show. And I thought that during those 4 weeks there was an arc with main characters in front for that specific arc while others common main of the show was sidelined during those 4 weeks. They made small appearances and had little stories. I didn't realize until now that those little stories were the main arc. My bad again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

They had a whole arc in October with a proposal and then the wedding episode in December.

What? A proposing is an arc? lol thanks for proving that you indeed don't know the show. 008

Just read what you are saying lol. An arc in DNA is 4 weeks. You mean they took 4 weeks to propose? And the show made a whole arc around the proposal?
OK, so you don't watch the show, we have established that.

You don't even know what arc I'm talking about. :lol:

Also the fact that you had to read how much can last an arc, when you pretend to watch the show every damn day. You still haven't understand how the show functions in 5 YEARS????

Bye, idiot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:
The marriage took one episode to be done. And the preparation one episode before.

Thanks to inform me that there are arcs of 2 episodes. Adding those 2 where Sara and Roxane asked Martin's son to get them a place to get married. Nice, a 4 episodes arc. That's new.
You really think the proposal was the arc? Are you really not grasping that they set the storyline up from the kidnapping or are you just choosing to ignore that to argue your point which right now imo is falling flat
You are the one who said it was lmao.
I said they didn't have one in a long time and you said they did. In October and in December.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: y'all love the oppression Olympics so much it's funny. I don't mean to laugh but it's really funny. Carry on
Hey hey, maybe she's anticiping a new storyline. Roxanne missing, after Roxanne getting kidnapped.
OK, my bad actually.

I thought the 4 weeks storyline that takes place since the first episode is what we call arc as people who watch the show. And I thought that during those 4 weeks there was an arc with main characters in front for that specific arc while others common main of the show was sidelined during those 4 weeks. They made small appearances and had little stories. I didn't realize until now that those little stories were the main arc. My bad again.
Let it go. You claimed they hadn't had a storyline spanning an arc in "a really long time" and you were proven wrong. Admit that you were mistaken and you'll know peace lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Also the fact that you had to read how much can last an arc, when you pretend to watch the show every damn day. You still haven't understand how the show functions in 5 YEARS????

Bye, idiot.
:yawn:
The funny part in this discussion is that for the first time in history het viewers are mad about how a gay couple is treated but the gays are happy with no storylines at all just to argue with you and pretend they are OK with it. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:

You are the one who said it was lmao.
I said they didn't have one in a long time and you said they did. In October and in December.
Huh?! What are you on about? If this isn't a misunderstanding due to a language barrier then it's a cause for concern coz you can't be this willfully misconstruing stuff to fit your narrative. Let's go over it so you understand. Per your words "an arc is 4 weeks", the kidnapping storyline spanned those four weeks and more and that arc closed out with the proposal. The actual proposal episode isn't the arc. the stroyline preceding it was. Understand?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OK, my bad actually.

Let it go. You claimed they hadn't had a storyline spanning an arc in "a really long time" and you were proven wrong. Admit that you were mistaken and you'll know peace lol
A storyline and a arc is the same thing. Current storyline of DNA is Aurore and her sister. :rofl:
The fact remain that Sara and Roxane haven't had one in a very long time. But nice try.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Bye, idiot.
The funny part in this discussion is that for the first time in history het viewers are mad about how a gay couple is treated but the gays are happy with no storylines at all just to argue with you and pretend they are OK with it. 008
As they should, no one here is "happy the gay couple is treated badly" people are just calling you out in particular for saying things that aren't true and you not dealing well with that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon got proved wrong while trying to bait a thread, tried to subvert its own failed argument and is now trying to use the blame the lesbians card because we don't subscribe to the oppressed narrative. Never fails on L chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

DA I think they mean the month long arc where Roxane ended up being kidnapped culminating in the proposal and eventual marriage. Yes, that was an arc
This is exactly what I'm talking about. That arc wasn't about Roxane and this person think that in October and December there was an arc for them there.
That arc was about Victoire in case that anon don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Victoire was sick, ended in the hospital. Then she started having visions. There was the bad guy of the storyline (Noa's grandpa) who kidnapped Roxane only because she looked like Assia or something. Then the man kidnapped Judith too. That's how the story ended but it's not because a character is in an arc that the arc/storyline is about them.
Did you see the show spend 4 weeks on Roxane?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. That arc wasn't about Roxane and this person think that in October and December there was an arc for them there.
Now you're just moving the goal posts to suit you lol. But hey, I guess we'll ignore all that played out with Roxane during and after the kidnapping since as you say, it wasn't about her. Like I said, you'll know peace when you acknowledge a mistake and move on. Anyway, this is my last response to you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

You're clearly lying your ass off. The arc in October was about Roxanne and Sara too. No one said there was an arc in December, but that the wedding happened in December. You were the one trying to mess up the argument because you failed at yours.

Roxanne isn't missing either.

You're trying to stir shit up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Bye, idiot.
As they should, no one here is "happy the gay couple is treated badly" people are just calling you out in particular for saying things that aren't true and you not dealing well with that lol
I'm saying things that aren't true cause I said that Sara's wife disappeared after their marriage which is true???? Did you watch or not. You would know she wasn't there at all after the marriage. How is it a lie?

By replying to my comment (where that wasn't even the main thing of the comment) proves that you are the one who didn't deal well with it. Why didn't you ignore it if you thought Roxane had plenty of screen time, storylines and arcs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

You're clearly lying your ass off. The arc in October was about Roxanne and Sara too. No one said there was an arc in December, but that the wedding happened in December. You were the one trying to mess up the argument because you failed at yours.

What? I love the "Sara too". :rofl:

That arc wasn't about Roxane please. You are now just being ridiculous. Or maybe you really think it was? Imagine beginning a 4 weeks storyline/arc with the main character of it not there. Are you for real?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bye, idiot.
I'm saying things that aren't true cause I said that Sara's wife disappeared after their marriage which is true???? Did you watch or not. You would know she wasn't there at all after the marriage. How is it a lie?

By replying to my comment (where that wasn't even the main thing of the comment) proves that you are the one who didn't deal well with it. Why didn't you ignore it if you thought Roxane had plenty of screen time, storylines and arcs?
Girl this ain't a text message from an ex that warrants ghosting. It's a forum where anyone can and will at their leisure respond as they so well please. What are you? 12?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon wants to claim oppression so bad and is getting more and more unhinged it's fascinating. Let me just *grabs popcorn*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those 4 weeks episodes always start with the main character of the storyline. It even starts a little bit before the official story starts. That's how you actually know what is the next storyline before the last one even ends. Victoire wassnt feeling well even before her story started. She was saying she has a cold, and people thought it was nothing. And all of this was before the story actually starts.
It's not because Judith and Roxane got extra focus in it because of the kidnapping that it made the story about them.
I could understand why you seem confused though. It's understandable cause even at the end of the story Victoire disappeared.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bye, idiot.

Girl this ain't a text message from an ex that warrants ghosting. It's a forum where anyone can and will at their leisure respond as they so well please. What are you? 12?
You make me laugh. Cause you are mad that I'm saying Roxane went missing after the marriage (which is true) and you are telling that by me saying that I tried to corrupt the thread. Who is 12 here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Darling, you replied to my comment saying Sara's wife went missing after the wedding.
Then transformed it into "Roxane is missing". Just to have people covering up for you saying that she's there on Tuesday....
The way I see it you are the one trying to stir things up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:25
Those 4 weeks episodes always start with the main character of the storyline. It even starts a little bit before the official story starts. That's how you actually know what is the next storyline before the last one even ends. Victoire wassnt feeling well even before her story started. She was saying she has a cold, and people thought it was nothing. And all of this was before the story actually starts.
It's not because Judith and Roxane got extra focus in it because of the kidnapping that it made the story about them.
I could understand why you seem confused though. It's understandable cause even at the end of the story Victoire disappeared.
There is no confusion. Roxane and Sara's investigation, Roxane getting kidnapped and Roxane and Sara's proposal following it was Roxane and Sara's whole arc for October.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:23
Anon wants to claim oppression so bad and is getting more and more unhinged it's fascinating. Let me just *grabs popcorn*
It's just funny to me to see that anon waited a whole 13 days after my comment to come and say "wait Roxane is there what are you talking about"? After she saw her for 30 seconds. :dramaqueen:
Glad if lesbians are happy with this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You make me laugh. Cause you are mad that I'm saying Roxane went missing after the marriage (which is true) and you are telling that by me saying that I tried to corrupt the thread. Who is 12 here?
Clearly you since you expect the thread to bend to your will. Out here talking about don't respond to me, like that's something you can dictate on an anon forum lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Darling, you replied to my comment saying Sara's wife went missing after the wedding.
Then transformed it into "Roxane is missing". Just to have people covering up for you saying that she's there on Tuesday....
DA no bone in this just here enjoying the vibes but, you do know that you're probably responding to multiple people on this post and probably not even the first person that responded to your original post, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:37
Guest wrote:
There is no confusion. Roxane and Sara's investigation, Roxane getting kidnapped and Roxane and Sara's proposal following it was Roxane and Sara's whole arc for October.
Investigating a case is not a storyline. Aurores sister is the bad guy in the last storyline. People who are investigating that case aren't the one whom the storyline is about. Do you understand this?

Martin, Karim and Georges are investigating the case since the beginning. Do you understand that the storyline isn't theirs but Aurore's?
Do you get that? Now you are just confused by the cops doing their job during someone else's case lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

During someone else's *storyline. Sorry arc!! :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's just funny to me to see that anon waited a whole 13 days after my comment to come and say "wait Roxane is there what are you talking about"? After she saw her for 30 seconds. :dramaqueen:
Just spit balling here but maybe they weren't on here the day you made the post and responded when they saw it but again, I'm just here enjoying you going off the rails

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:41
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA no bone in this just here enjoying the vibes but, you do know that you're probably responding to multiple people on this post and probably not even the first person that responded to your original post, right?
I know but I really don't care since y'all are saying the same thing against what I said about Roxane disappearing after her wedding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just spit balling here but maybe they weren't on here the day you made the post and responded when they saw it but again, I'm just here enjoying you going off the rails
It was sarcasm because anon doesn't believe Roxane went missing after her wedding lol. Sara was there but not Roxane. Maybe when she is no where to be seen again for 7 months this time anon will come back the 8th month and say "what are you talking, she was there today".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Investigating a case is not a storyline. Aurores sister is the bad guy in the last storyline. People who are investigating that case aren't the one whom the storyline is about. Do you understand this?

Martin, Karim and Georges are investigating the case since the beginning. Do you understand that the storyline isn't theirs but Aurore's?
Do you get that? Now you are just confused by the cops doing their job during someone else's case lmao.
No, I'm not confused you're.

What Roxane and Sara has had was a complete arc with character's development. It started with her investigating on her own with Sara, then she got kidnapped and the completed arc finished with Roxane and Sara getting engaged, after Roxane had to battle PSTD. It's not extra focus, it's a completed arc for both characters, with a beginning, middle with tensions and an ending.

Let's make it simple for you. When a procedural show in one or two episode shows cop investigating, it's not an arc on its own (like Martin or Georges investigating casually, if not involved with the plot personaly). When two characters get involved outside of the main investigation, one get kidnaped and they end up getting engaged, you would def call this an arc. It's getting you messed up because soap mix up different character's arc at the same time, and drag them up for weeks. Also, you're obviously trying to play dumb for the hell of it.

So, yes, they had an arc.

Also, for your own help: ARC: a complete story or the story of one character, especially one that is part of a larger story in a film, book, or television series.

There, now stop playing dumb and twisting arguments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was sarcasm because anon doesn't believe Roxane went missing after her wedding lol. Sara was there but not Roxane. Maybe when she is no where to be seen again for 7 months this time anon will come back the 8th month and say "what are you talking, she was there today".
Sure, let's go with that :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From Wikipedia
Résumé : Prise d’un rhume insistant depuis quelques jours, l’état de santé de Victoire se dégrade brusquement. Elle doit obtenir une greffe du cœur rapidement. Mais après la greffe, Victoire va être victime de multiples hallucinations auditives et visuelles où elle a l'impression d'écouter une musique en boucle et de voir un homme dans sa chambre. Qui est cet homme ? Pourquoi Victoire serait victime d'autant d'hallucinations ?
This is for the anon who thinks the Victoire's storyline was Roxane's. (I mean Roxane and Sara's which is even funnier). This is a summary of the storyline "Coeur brisé".

I can translate for you if you don't understand French. But I've basically said the same thing before. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you need more proofs. Victoire's name is listed first among a bunch of names and Roxane and Judith only come.... Last.

Even Sandrine is listed before them when I don't even remember her being there that much. She just came back for her sister (I mean daughter) cause she was in danger. Only remember seeing her at the beginning. So even someone who wasn't even part of the show anymore was listed before someone who is supposed to be Roxane, the main character of the story? What? :unsure:

You'll have to go really really far to find a storyline that's about Roxane... I don't even think there are actual ones besides the stuff regarding Aurelie or her brother being in town or something. It's so old that I don't even remember. They made appearances and had stories but in others people main storylines. What we had recently is the wedding, the proposal, the kidnapping. Next one should be about the baby journey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What Roxane and Sara has had was a complete arc with character's development. It started with her investigating on her own with Sara, then she got kidnapped and the completed arc finished with Roxane and Sara getting engaged, after Roxane had to battle PSTD. It's not extra focus, it's a completed arc for both characters, with a beginning, middle with tensions and an ending.

Let's make it simple for you. When a procedural show in one or two episode shows cop investigating, it's not an arc on its own (like Martin or Georges investigating casually, if not involved with the plot personaly). When two characters get involved outside of the main investigation, one get kidnaped and they end up getting engaged, you would def call this an arc. It's getting you messed up because soap mix up different character's arc at the same time, and drag them up for weeks. Also, you're obviously trying to play dumb for the hell of it.

Also, for your own help: ARC: a complete story or the story of one character, especially one that is part of a larger story in a film, book, or television series.

DNA's arcs/storylines aren't about character developments. They are just stories, mystery lasting 4 weeks. Most of the time it's mistery.
The mistery of that arc is "why Victoire is having those visions"? Most of the time the police is involved. Someone's it's Karim and Aurore or Sara, sometimes it's Martin and Karim or Martin and Aurore, sometimes it's George with one of them or Roxane with one of them. Roxane was a key point in that storyline cause she looked like someone the bad guy used to know. That's the only reason she got kidnapped.

Do you really watch the show? (serious question). If you say yes I will believe you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:38
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Clearly you since you expect the thread to bend to your will. Out here talking about don't respond to me, like that's something you can dictate on an anon forum lol
lol you don't even get what I meant. I don't mind people replying. I said why did it bother anon so much when it wasn't the main thing of my comment. If she thinks that Roxane has so much screentime that shouldn't even bother her (or you) but she had to make a big deal of it having people argue about that just like Roxane didn't go missing after her wedding. Where's the lie in that? She's the one who didn't deal very well with that comment and me answering back. Unfortunately for her I watch the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, saw the thread got like 3 pages since last I was here and thought something had gone down but it's just someone having a mental breakdown. Had me excited and it was all for naught

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:28
From Wikipedia
Résumé : Prise d’un rhume insistant depuis quelques jours, l’état de santé de Victoire se dégrade brusquement. Elle doit obtenir une greffe du cœur rapidement. Mais après la greffe, Victoire va être victime de multiples hallucinations auditives et visuelles où elle a l'impression d'écouter une musique en boucle et de voir un homme dans sa chambre. Qui est cet homme ? Pourquoi Victoire serait victime d'autant d'hallucinations ?
This is for the anon who thinks the Victoire's storyline was Roxane's. (I mean Roxane and Sara's which is even funnier). This is a summary of the storyline "Coeur brisé".

I can translate for you if you don't understand French. But I've basically said the same thing before. :nails:
Quoting myself : this is another source about the storyline "cœur brisé"

It's actually an interview with the actor playing George. They are asking him what's going to happen in the storyline involving Victoire, his girlfriend. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.alloci ... 03085.html
Après l’intrigue de rentrée centrée sur le lycée, Georges se retrouve au cœur d’une nouvelle arche très dramatique consacrée à Victoire. Que pouvez-vous dire sur cette nouvelle intrigue ?
"After the storyline/arc of kids going back to school, George is caught into the new dramatic arc dedicated to Victoire. What can you say about this storyline? "

It's crazy that someone would think this storyline was about Roxane. Not only Roxane but Roxane and Sara lol.

Victoire is a big main character of the show one of the few day ones still standing. When this storyline came out people thought she was going to die and that the actress was leaving. It was a big deal and I remember on Twitter people complaining about how the show didn't handle well the storyline that was supposed to be about her. No wonder why some people are confused on this one. It was a tricky storyline but for someone who watch the show since the beginning they know how it works cause they see Victoire being the focus at the end of the storyline before hers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DNA's arcs/storylines aren't about character developments. They are just stories, mystery lasting 4 weeks. Most of the time it's mistery.
The mistery of that arc is "why Victoire is having those visions"? Most of the time the police is involved. Someone's it's Karim and Aurore or Sara, sometimes it's Martin and Karim or Martin and Aurore, sometimes it's George with one of them or Roxane with one of them. Roxane was a key point in that storyline cause she looked like someone the bad guy used to know. That's the only reason she got kidnapped.

Do you really watch the show? (serious question). If you say yes I will believe you.
And where do you think the character’s development happens? Out of nowhere? An arc floats above their heads and when it’s done nothing chance? An arc doesn’t always have to be a mistery. It can be many thing. The start of a relationship, or one breaking up, it can be one character, two at one time. The point is that an arc always need to have a beginning (two people met, they hate each other than fall in love or vice versa) and an end that shows a progression -or regression- in the character’s storyline and that when its done, a new arc can start.

This is exactly what Roxanne and Sara had this last October. I’m not going to tell what happened once more but both Roxane and Sara gained character’s development out of it and made their storyline progress through the arc. Actually, it was the biggest character’s development they ever had on the show since they decided to get married.

Then in December an entire episode (and more) was made about their wedding, signaling once again to the viewers that the progress made through the October arc was coming to fruition with an official wedding to enjoy.

It’s all there buddy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:24
Damn, saw the thread got like 3 pages since last I was here and thought something had gone down but it's just someone having a mental breakdown. Had me excited and it was all for naught
Please tell us what you mean by "being excited for naught"Cause anon said "How?! They're both still being shown in episodes"

Act like we are talking about "those episodes they are BOTH shown in".

Apparently there's a lot to see from them right now don't see why someone would be excited for no reason when seeing the thread pop up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And where do you think the character’s development happens? Out of nowhere? An arc floats above their heads and when it’s done nothing chance? An arc doesn’t always have to be a mistery. It can be many thing. The start of a relationship, or one breaking up, it can be one character, two at one time. The point is that an arc always need to have a beginning (two people met, they hate each other than fall in love or vice versa) and an end that shows a progression -or regression- in the character’s storyline and that when its done, a new arc can start.

This is exactly what Roxanne and Sara had this last October. I’m not going to tell what happened once more but both Roxane and Sara gained character’s development out of it and made their storyline progress through the arc. Actually, it was the biggest character’s development they ever had on the show since they decided to get married.

Then in December an entire episode (and more) was made about their wedding, signaling once again to the viewers that the progress made through the October arc was coming to fruition with an official wedding to enjoy.

It’s all there buddy.
You didn't answer the question. It would be easy to end this conversation if you just answer if you watch or not DNA. Cause if you don't I really would understand why you are confused and are talking nonsense about how storylines works in the show.
Also why are you changing the subject? Is the topic Roxane being the main character of "Coeur brisé" or not? You said she was and I told you she wasn't and proved you that. If someone who truly watches the show needed a proof of that anyway... I really don't care about character development. This is just a screentime conversation.
You said I don't know how the shows works. Now you are proving that you don't. DNA isn't a love story lol. It always evolve around a mystery. Doesn't have to be a murder. Romantic stories are side stories of the mystery one. It's always a mystery. Give me one storyline that isn't a mistery one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all there buddy.
You didn't answer the question. It would be easy to end this conversation if you just answer if you watch or not DNA. Cause if you don't I really would understand why you are confused and are talking nonsense about how storylines works in the show.
Also why are you changing the subject? Is the topic Roxane being the main character of "Coeur brisé" or not? You said she was and I told you she wasn't and proved you that. If someone who truly watches the show needed a proof of that anyway... I really don't care about character development. This is just a screentime conversation.
You said I don't know how the shows works. Now you are proving that you don't. DNA isn't a love story lol. It always evolve around a mystery. Doesn't have to be a murder. Romantic stories are side stories of the mystery one. It's always a mystery. Give me one storyline that isn't a mistery one.
Fallacies arguments.

Let’s start.

You’re the one who tried to change the subject when I say Roxane and Sara had an arc this October which they did. I have never mentioned Victoire. I’m not talking about her but about the arc that concerned Roxane and Sara throughout the October month, which exists.

Character development is vital to one show’s progression and usually mark the end of a plot (in a moving forward way or vice versa)- usually a way to see the end of an arc is to see the impact it has on one’s character. Here: Roxane and Sara being finally ready to propose to one another.

An arc can have multiples form. It can be a relationship, many happened on the show. DNA is a soap tv show which comprises love stories, mysteries or revenge plot etc. Not all characters are involved with mysteries all the time and not all of them have their arc centered around it. Tho different characters’s arc can center around one.

One storyline that isn’t a mystery, you must be kidding. The storyline about Hadrien, Sofia and the new student who had a crush on Hadrien this summer. This upon many others…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all there buddy.
Fallacies arguments.

Let’s start.

You’re the one who tried to change the subject when I say Roxane and Sara had an arc this October which they did. I have never mentioned Victoire. I’m not talking about her but about the arc that concerned Roxane and Sara throughout the October month, which exists.

Character development is vital to one show’s progression and usually mark the end of a plot (in a moving forward way or vice versa)- usually a way to see the end of an arc is to see the impact it has on one’s character. Here: Roxane and Sara being finally ready to propose to one another.

An arc can have multiples form. It can be a relationship, many happened on the show. DNA is a soap tv show which comprises love stories, mysteries or revenge plot etc. Not all characters are involved with mysteries all the time and not all of them have their arc centered around it. Tho different characters’s arc can center around one.

One storyline that isn’t a mystery, you must be kidding. The storyline about Hadrien, Sofia and the new student who had a crush on Hadrien this summer. This upon many others…
Please not again. There are people who can prove it here and it's not like you can delete messages unless the mods do it themselves. Just go back you'll find the post where you say that the storyline in October was Roxane's. How are you even arguing that now? :yawn:
And then I told you it was Victoire's and you said no it was Roxane and Sara's. Don't try to escape from this mess you got yourself into lol.
And you keep saying it exists lol. You need to read better. The storyline in October you are talking about is Victoire's not Roxane's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Even if this is a different anon look here.

They are saying the kidnapping was an arc lol.
There's no kidnapping storyline it was "cœur brisé" dedicated to Victoire.
Roxane being kidnapped is something that happened during the Victoire's storyline. Obviously it's hard for y'all to get since you don't know the show or how it's even works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those aren't storylines anon. Storylines take place in 4 weeks. You acting once again like storyline in my sentence doesn't mean to you arc is getting tiresome.

There's no storyline/arc (which is the same thing) that has no mistery in DNA. Please find me one I'm still waiting. Call it arc if you want and find me one. I'll wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all there buddy.
Fallacies arguments.

Let’s start.

Please not again. There are people who can prove it here and it's not like you can delete messages unless the mods do it themselves. Just go back you'll find the post where you say that the storyline in October was Roxane's. How are you even arguing that now? :yawn:
And then I told you it was Victoire's and you said no it was Roxane and Sara's. Don't try to escape from this mess you got yourself into lol.
And you keep saying it exists lol. You need to read better. The storyline in October you are talking about is Victoire's not Roxane's.
Nope, Try again. What I say was true form the beginning is true and I didn’t have to change one iota.

Roxane and Sara had an ARC this October that lead at the end to the proposal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:46
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all there buddy.
Fallacies arguments.

Let’s start.

Nope, Try again. What I say was true form the beginning is true and I didn’t have to change one iota.

Roxane and Sara had an ARC this October that lead at the end to the proposal.
Which one? You keep saying they had an arc but you can't even name it. What was the story?

Was it the kidnapping? Cause you be been proved it wasn't theirs lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:41
Those aren't storylines anon. Storylines take place in 4 weeks. You acting once again like storyline in my sentence doesn't mean to you arc is getting tiresome.

There's no storyline/arc (which is the same thing) that has no mistery in DNA. Please find me one I'm still waiting. Call it arc if you want and find me one. I'll wait.
I don’t think you realize the idiocy you writing.

Of course the Hadrien/Sofia/Jack triangle was a storyline.it was a plot on the show which is the def of a storyline.

I’m seriously getting worried for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Storylines from October 2021 (arc for the arc anon)

1) Passions
When Anna almost cheat on Karim

September

1) Coeur brisé
When Victoire has visions

So when exactly did the Roxane's storyline?