Demain nous appartient

Reactions:

Re: Demain nous appartient

Post by Guest »

Still no spoilers about them after Celia finds out. And the spoilers goes until January 14th so it's a lot lol.
Celia is kinda right though. Why did Stella lied to her?
All this drama while she can just ask Stella why she lied and what's the text about. :dramaqueen:

This is not the kind of drama I was expecting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Celia is freaking out instead of just confronting Stella about the text because she thinks that confronting her would come accross as shady and controlling. Girl you asked to see her nudes when you had no business asking her that but now you have boundaries? She kissed you and told you she wasn't seeing anyone it's only fair you ask her who was that text from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 21:48
So Celia is freaking out instead of just confronting Stella about the text because she thinks that confronting her would come accross as shady and controlling. Girl you asked to see her nudes when you had no business asking her that but now you have boundaries? She kissed you and told you she wasn't seeing anyone it's only fair you ask her who was that text from.
New spoilers scenes is Celia confronting Stella, and Stella telling her the truth. But Celia doesn't want to be involved in the mess so she steps out. She ends the relationship - if it even was one. I really don't understand where they thought they were heading with this. Either it's a test in the writer room that went south, or they're testing waters about a possible bisexual relationship for the future but this sounds very unsure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mini promo, spoiler video for Roxara wedding :wub: :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX1RxBnI ... =copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 16:57
Mini promo, spoiler video for Roxara wedding :wub: :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX1RxBnI ... =copy_link
:wub:

Humpty Dumpty
Reactions: 1

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

i didn't even recognize her. :wub:

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

they get so much love in the DNA fandom ! most of the time when there's a gay couple in a tv show only the gay fanbase is interested. but Sara and Roxane are everyone's favorites!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why they are so pretty :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 18:52
i didn't even recognize her. :wub:

She reminds me a bit of a young Isabelle Adjani, here. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 19:14
they get so much love in the DNA fandom ! most of the time when there's a gay couple in a tv show only the gay fanbase is interested. but Sara and Roxane are everyone's favorites!
French media culture is a bit different even if it is far than perfect.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 16:29
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 19:14
French media culture is a bit different even if it is far than perfect.
i was talking about the DNA fandom, not the media. i don't even read anything the media says about the show lol.
most of the time the gay fandom root for the gay character or gay couple of the show but with DNA that's not the case, everyone is always rooting for our girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Promo for next week

Khaleesi
Reactions: 0

Post by Khaleesi »

What happened to Pj's videos, i can't find them anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Khaleesi wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 08:07

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The wedding is on Friday on tf1 but the episodes are already up on vod so here you go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 08:32
Khaleesi wrote:
I asked the other day how she managed not to receive copyright claims, she said her videos were too short that's how YouTube didn't detect them but how now you even get worse than claims but a strike?
This is the reason why I asked last time cause I know your channel got taken down before or got other strikes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Khaleesi wrote:
I asked the other day how she managed not to receive copyright claims, she said her videos were too short that's how YouTube didn't detect them but how now you even get worse than claims but a strike?
This is the reason why I asked last time cause I know your channel got taken down before or got other strikes.
Yes exactly, it's sounds weird to me because she's had a lot of problems with copyright in the past, and now it happens again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 11:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Khaleesi wrote:
Yes exactly, it's sounds weird to me because she's had a lot of problems with copyright in the past, and now it happens again.
Hi, this is peach jelly. I'm as much confused as you are. I tried everything so they don't detect my videos but they always find me somehow. I'm so tired. Posting short videos used to work in the past but now they manage to find me. The most annoying part about this is that I'm not the only one doing this but I'm always the one who receive strikes. For awhile, I was thinking maybe someone doesn't like my channel or idk and they report my videos saying my videos are from TF1. I don't know. :bigcry:

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 12:29
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 11:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Khaleesi wrote:
Hi, this is peach jelly. I'm as much confused as you are. I tried everything so they don't detect my videos but they always find me somehow. I'm so tired. Posting short videos used to work in the past but now they manage to find me. The most annoying part about this is that I'm not the only one doing this but I'm always the one who receive strikes. For awhile, I was thinking maybe someone doesn't like my channel or idk and they report my videos saying my videos are from TF1. I don't know. :bigcry:
youtube became tougher on copyright rules nowadays. things that used to be okay in the past aren't ok anymore and they are harsh. i heard a lot of youtubers and many famous ones complain about this issue. taking down videos of less than one minute is harsh. sorry for you, i know people who do worse than that as you say. i don't get how it's fair for reactors to react to shows or music by playing the whole stuff and they get to monetize their videos but other who play less than one minute or less than 10 seconds of something get punished like that.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

it was funny to see Roxane lashing out at Sara's mom lol. it's weird cause you'd think she would know what the woman looks like. doesn't Sara have pictures of her or something in their appartment..even photos in her phone. nice scene though, what a way to meet your mother in law by confusing her with the florist :lol: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara got married and now her wife is nowhere to be seen.
By the way I heard that Celia will come back after her training. While other people thought the actress left the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbians or w/w couples are welcomed in France when they have des screentime and any suggest of sex. When straight couple can be naked or Linda welcomed in one of thé most lesbiphobic country.. meanwhiles any f/f charachters are bi in french series...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:04
By the way I heard that Celia will come back after her training. While other people thought the actress left the show.
How?! They're both still being shown in episodes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 09:45
Guest wrote:
DA and they will appear together in next week, tuesday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The day I wrote that comment, obviously Roxane wasn't there?

They got married on 31th December and when I wrote my comment it was on 12th January. So do the math. They were showing Sarah but no Roxane. And I still watch and please, they showed her in a 30 seconds scenes lmao. Does that count for you? And now she's there to solve the mistery about Aurore at the end of the storyline but that's it.

There's a Twitter account showing Sara and Roxane stats on appearances. You should check it out. Watching clips on YouTube makes people believe they are on every day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They got married on 31th December and when I wrote my comment it was on 12th January. So do the math. They were showing Sarah but no Roxane. And I still watch and please, they showed her in a 30 seconds scenes lmao. Does that count for you? And now she's there to solve the mistery about Aurore at the end of the storyline but that's it.

There's a Twitter account showing Sara and Roxane stats on appearances. You should check it out. Watching clips on YouTube makes people believe they are on every day.
:yawn:

Who are trying to bait here? We know very well how soap TV shows operates, not every characters appear all the time or every day, or have dedicated storylines for them every month. It works through cycles and arc storylines.

Constructed critics would be nice from time to time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who are trying to bait here? We know very well how soap TV shows operates, not every characters appear all the time or every day, or have dedicated storylines for them every month. It works through cycles and arc storylines.

Constructed critics would be nice from time to time.
I'm sure I know better than you how this show I watched from the first episode till now works lmao. Didn't wait for Roxane and Sara to be in it. Roxane works at the police station just like Sara. She could have been shown the whole time when Sara was shown too. Where were she? After they got married she just disappeared. I would have understood for both of them to go missing after the scenes they had. But as I said, Sara got married and her wife was no where to be seen. Please even het viewers complained about that. How some characters are having screen time back and forth while we don't even see others who need their story to continue. They just dropped Roxane saying she wanted to have kid and then they dropped her. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^also the episodes where Sara and Roxane got married weren't even an arc lol. They haven't had a storyline in a very long time. So having Roxane in other storylines especially this when she could be used (she's more useful than Sara and Sara didnt disappear but she did).

And you saying "how soaps TV shows" works like DNA/ITC works like every soap out there.

I'm talking about someone disappearing just after her marriage. Like the show thought "we gave them what they want so go rest somewhere". When she was needed in the storyline. We've seen her disappear many time but after the marriage not seeing her at all is like being dismissed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:07
^also the episodes where Sara and Roxane got married weren't even an arc lol. They haven't had a storyline in a very long time. So having Roxane in other storylines especially this when she could be used (she's more useful than Sara and Sara didnt disappear but she did).

And you saying "how soaps TV shows" works like DNA/ITC works like every soap out there.

I'm talking about someone disappearing just after her marriage. Like the show thought "we gave them what they want so go rest somewhere". When she was needed in the storyline. We've seen her disappear many time but after the marriage not seeing her at all is like being dismissed.
:rofl: y'all love the oppression Olympics so much it's funny. I don't mean to laugh but it's really funny. Carry on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You're talking gibberish.

In a very long time?

They had a whole arc in October with a proposal and then the wedding episode in December.

Are you sure you watch this show every day? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:14
Guest wrote:

:rofl: y'all love the oppression Olympics so much it's funny. I don't mean to laugh but it's really funny. Carry on
Hey hey, maybe she's anticiping a new storyline. Roxanne missing, after Roxanne getting kidnapped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:24
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

They had a whole arc in October with a proposal and then the wedding episode in December.

What? A proposing is an arc? lol thanks for proving that you indeed don't know the show. 008

Just read what you are saying lol. An arc in DNA is 4 weeks. You mean they took 4 weeks to propose? And the show made a whole arc around the proposal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

DA shhh you're speaking too much sense and I doubt that will go over well with OP lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The marriage took one episode to be done. And the preparation one episode before.

Thanks to inform me that there are arcs of 2 episodes. Adding those 2 where Sara and Roxane asked Martin's son to get them a place to get married. Nice, a 4 episodes arc. That's new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

What? A proposing is an arc? lol thanks for proving that you indeed don't know the show. 008

Just read what you are saying lol. An arc in DNA is 4 weeks. You mean they took 4 weeks to propose? And the show made a whole arc around the proposal?
DA I think they mean the month long arc where Roxane ended up being kidnapped culminating in the proposal and eventual marriage. Yes, that was an arc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:42
The marriage took one episode to be done. And the preparation one episode before.

Thanks to inform me that there are arcs of 2 episodes. Adding those 2 where Sara and Roxane asked Martin's son to get them a place to get married. Nice, a 4 episodes arc. That's new.
You really think the proposal was the arc? Are you really not grasping that they set the storyline up from the kidnapping or are you just choosing to ignore that to argue your point which right now imo is falling flat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey hey, maybe she's anticiping a new storyline. Roxanne missing, after Roxanne getting kidnapped.

Appearances are storylines? :blinkwide:
OK, my bad actually.

I thought the 4 weeks storyline that takes place since the first episode is what we call arc as people who watch the show. And I thought that during those 4 weeks there was an arc with main characters in front for that specific arc while others common main of the show was sidelined during those 4 weeks. They made small appearances and had little stories. I didn't realize until now that those little stories were the main arc. My bad again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

OK, so you don't watch the show, we have established that.

You don't even know what arc I'm talking about. :lol:

Also the fact that you had to read how much can last an arc, when you pretend to watch the show every damn day. You still haven't understand how the show functions in 5 YEARS????

Bye, idiot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:

You really think the proposal was the arc? Are you really not grasping that they set the storyline up from the kidnapping or are you just choosing to ignore that to argue your point which right now imo is falling flat
You are the one who said it was lmao.
I said they didn't have one in a long time and you said they did. In October and in December.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OK, my bad actually.

I thought the 4 weeks storyline that takes place since the first episode is what we call arc as people who watch the show. And I thought that during those 4 weeks there was an arc with main characters in front for that specific arc while others common main of the show was sidelined during those 4 weeks. They made small appearances and had little stories. I didn't realize until now that those little stories were the main arc. My bad again.
Let it go. You claimed they hadn't had a storyline spanning an arc in "a really long time" and you were proven wrong. Admit that you were mistaken and you'll know peace lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Also the fact that you had to read how much can last an arc, when you pretend to watch the show every damn day. You still haven't understand how the show functions in 5 YEARS????

Bye, idiot.
The funny part in this discussion is that for the first time in history het viewers are mad about how a gay couple is treated but the gays are happy with no storylines at all just to argue with you and pretend they are OK with it. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:

You are the one who said it was lmao.
I said they didn't have one in a long time and you said they did. In October and in December.
Huh?! What are you on about? If this isn't a misunderstanding due to a language barrier then it's a cause for concern coz you can't be this willfully misconstruing stuff to fit your narrative. Let's go over it so you understand. Per your words "an arc is 4 weeks", the kidnapping storyline spanned those four weeks and more and that arc closed out with the proposal. The actual proposal episode isn't the arc. the stroyline preceding it was. Understand?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OK, my bad actually.

Let it go. You claimed they hadn't had a storyline spanning an arc in "a really long time" and you were proven wrong. Admit that you were mistaken and you'll know peace lol
A storyline and a arc is the same thing. Current storyline of DNA is Aurore and her sister. :rofl:
The fact remain that Sara and Roxane haven't had one in a very long time. But nice try.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

Bye, idiot.
The funny part in this discussion is that for the first time in history het viewers are mad about how a gay couple is treated but the gays are happy with no storylines at all just to argue with you and pretend they are OK with it. 008
As they should, no one here is "happy the gay couple is treated badly" people are just calling you out in particular for saying things that aren't true and you not dealing well with that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon got proved wrong while trying to bait a thread, tried to subvert its own failed argument and is now trying to use the blame the lesbians card because we don't subscribe to the oppressed narrative. Never fails on L chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

DA I think they mean the month long arc where Roxane ended up being kidnapped culminating in the proposal and eventual marriage. Yes, that was an arc
This is exactly what I'm talking about. That arc wasn't about Roxane and this person think that in October and December there was an arc for them there.
That arc was about Victoire in case that anon don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Victoire was sick, ended in the hospital. Then she started having visions. There was the bad guy of the storyline (Noa's grandpa) who kidnapped Roxane only because she looked like Assia or something. Then the man kidnapped Judith too. That's how the story ended but it's not because a character is in an arc that the arc/storyline is about them.
Did you see the show spend 4 weeks on Roxane?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. That arc wasn't about Roxane and this person think that in October and December there was an arc for them there.
Now you're just moving the goal posts to suit you lol. But hey, I guess we'll ignore all that played out with Roxane during and after the kidnapping since as you say, it wasn't about her. Like I said, you'll know peace when you acknowledge a mistake and move on. Anyway, this is my last response to you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In a very long time?

You're clearly lying your ass off. The arc in October was about Roxanne and Sara too. No one said there was an arc in December, but that the wedding happened in December. You were the one trying to mess up the argument because you failed at yours.

Roxanne isn't missing either.

You're trying to stir shit up.