Demain nous appartient

Reactions:

Re: Demain nous appartient

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:27
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 21:21
They found Roxane and other girl, i think at this point Sara will never let her to go alone anywhere :lol:

Also other girl has the worst acting i have seen.
She is, both times Roxanne checked on her in the hospital and her reaction was just :fool: I mean like hell, is she even an actress??
Da unpopular opinion... I'm sorry but the actress playing Roxanne isn't any better. She always have the same face expression, always talk the same way whether she's sad, happy,angry, mad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They found Roxane and other girl, i think at this point Sara will never let her to go alone anywhere :lol:

She is, both times Roxanne checked on her in the hospital and her reaction was just :fool: I mean like hell, is she even an actress??
Da unpopular opinion... I'm sorry but the actress playing Roxanne isn't any better. She always have the same face expression, always talk the same way whether she's sad, happy,angry, mad.
Lol, most of them can’t act, those that are in other French shows are the same.
Raph (Roxanne) is mostly doing theaters though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:18
They are so cute. I really like their chemistry.
They’re lasted this long and no man involved, it is a miracle for French series :crybaby: hopefully when they get married, they don’t go disappear for a year like the other w/w couple in another show.
lol they already disappear all the time. Roxanne was gone for a long time. Then one day she came back etc. It's always like that cause that's how dna work. Even main characters can go missing for a whole year. They come they go and when it's their storyline they appear again. So eventually they'll will go missing again some time, some day.
Lol, I was just being sarcastic and :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel like the main cast can. Day one actors, including the actress playing Sara. But I agree with you, most of them can't act.

The problem with the actress playing Roxanne is that she portrays no emotion. I remember when she was trying to kill Aurore and convince Sara she had to do it, she had the same expression all the time when it's pain or guilt or even anger that she should have showed. I think that she's good when it comes to showing that she's in love with Sara. She is good when she's in scenes with the actress playing Sara and she was very good with Ulysses too. Too bad they killed him. Sara, Ulysses and Tristan are the ones she has better chemistry with. She was a good friend to Ulysses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this is the general level that there is in shows of this kind in France, as a French, I can tell you that there has been and there is much worse :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hi guys this is peach jelly :wub:

tonight new scenes of roxara are coming :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:08
hi guys this is peach jelly :wub:

tonight new scenes of roxara are coming :dance2:
Yaay, i cant wait. Thank you for not giving up and posting the new videos again :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel like the main cast can. Day one actors, including the actress playing Sara. But I agree with you, most of them can't act.

The problem with the actress playing Roxanne is that she portrays no emotion. I remember when she was trying to kill Aurore and convince Sara she had to do it, she had the same expression all the time when it's pain or guilt or even anger that she should have showed. I think that she's good when it comes to showing that she's in love with Sara. She is good when she's in scenes with the actress playing Sara and she was very good with Ulysses too. Too bad they killed him. Sara, Ulysses and Tristan are the ones she has better chemistry with. She was a good friend to Ulysses.
Exactly, that's why I don't really care, she is clearly super comfortable with the sara actress and the amount of actresses who fail when it comes to showing attraction is crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re so cute with the proposal and the song pops up at the right moment, too :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, that's why I don't really care, she is clearly super comfortable with the sara actress and the amount of actresses who fail when it comes to showing attraction is crazy
They’re good friends irl and hanging out together often, too so that’s help with the comfortable levels. They’re not disappointed when together on screen, that’s good enough for me lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:30
They’re so cute with the proposal and the song pops up at the right moment, too :bigcry:
Cute indeed :wub: Does anyone know the song?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Emilie Gassin - Playing in my Head :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Emilie Gassin - Playing in my Head :queen:
Thanks anon!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked so much proposal scene, the way roxana kissed sara in the middle her declaration got me in feelings :'( and when sara just laughed and said yes with the ring :wub:

You can see how the proposal litteraly come out true from their characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:54
I liked so much proposal scene, the way roxana kissed sara in the middle her declaration got me in feelings :'( and when sara just laughed and said yes with the ring :wub:

Remember how we were all panic with oh no they won’t end well because what Roxanne did and she could go to jail, but here we are with them :dramaqueen: #engayed 🥳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:59
Guest wrote:

Remember how we were all panic with oh no they won’t end well because what Roxanne did and she could go to jail, but here we are with them :dramaqueen: #engayed 🥳
Yepp :wub: hopefully the wedding will be good amd without drama lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pray:
Wellllll😬 when has this show not been dramatic??? I personally think that their wedding might be in a storyline where much drama happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're on set together today :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 11:34
They're on set together today :dance2:
They are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"He, ma femme !'" :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new scenes killed me... Im dead :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pleaseee, look at them :wub:

Finally i got f/f couple being happy in luna park

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their date at the park is so :wub:

Guest 5
Reactions:

Post by Guest 5 »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 01:20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 5 wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
DA
I wonder how she's doing and if she's better now. I'm sure if they talked about her that means she's coming back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 18:47
Guest 5 wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
DA
I wonder how she's doing and if she's better now. I'm sure if they talked about her that means she's coming back.
Yeah, sorry. Sara’s mom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Peach jelly channel got deleted again, damn that’s sucks.

I’m sorry, peach jelly if you’re here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:37

Nooo, she was only my source for watching roxara :bigcry: peach jelly, i hope you are okay. I can imagine you being frustrated, they did you dirty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A poetic cinema. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First gif lmfao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 05:59
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:37

Nooo, she was only my source for watching roxara :bigcry: peach jelly, i hope you are okay. I can imagine you being frustrated, they did you dirty.
Yeah, TF1 made her channel go bye bye. What a shame, without her channel, international fans wouldn’t know about this couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello! This is Peach Jelly. Thank you everyone for all the messages full of love :wub:

I'm gonna take a small break and I will see what I can do. (before the roxara wedding happens)
I will post updates about the storyline on my twitter @.bypeachjelly if some of you are interested :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 17:59
Hello! This is Peach Jelly. Thank you everyone for all the messages full of love :wub:

I'm gonna take a small break and I will see what I can do. (before the roxara wedding happens)
I will post updates about the storyline on my twitter @.bypeachjelly if some of you are interested :dance2:
OMG, Peach, is you channel gone "gone" again?
I'm sorry!
Bande de connards !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Enjoy in small break and back when you will feel it. :hug: you were/are our savior for watching roxara.

Do we know when the roxara wedding should be happen, is there any info about it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:

Enjoy in small break and back when you will feel it. :hug: you were/are our savior for watching roxara.

Do we know when the roxara wedding should be happen, is there any info about it?
Thank you :wub: It should happen around Christmas :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 18:35
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:

Thank you :wub: It should happen around Christmas :)
Thanks. Now i wonder what happened with Sara's "we have a time,we dont have to hury" :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone! This is peach jelly again :nails:

Here's clips with eng subs on my new channel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aurora and Roxane will work together finally :rofl: i cant wait to see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From peachjelly twitter :dance2: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 23:01
Aurora and Roxane will work together finally :rofl: i cant wait to see

Maybe Aurore will end up being her wedding witness :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 20:32
Hello everyone! This is peach jelly again :nails:

Here's clips with eng subs on my new channel.
Wow, thank you for putting so much work into making this great storyline available to those of us who would otherwise have no access to the series!

Your efforts are really appreciated!! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're still filming the wedding today. 3 days in a row. It's gonna be amazing! :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 09:55
They're still filming the wedding today. 3 days in a row. It's gonna be amazing! :queen:
Or it will be some drama :nervous: i dont mind a drama but better they get married for real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoilers
December 7 : Nordine helps Sara and Roxane for their wedding. The girls make a surprising discovery about their co-worker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 18:07
Spoilers
December 7 : Nordine helps Sara and Roxane for their wedding. The girls make a surprising discovery about their co-worker.
Thank you, this isnt far away :dance2: