Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

IzOne

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

I'm confused by people thinking yoohyeon is straight but JiU is a lesbian???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Itzy G-IDLE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:32
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:28
Where’s the asexual option for Jisoo?? I ended up voting straight
You can be straight and asexual no?
No. If you're never attracted to anyone, then you're don't have heterosexual attraction. Asexual is barely a sexuality though, no one's ever studied it to prove it's not a developmental defect, or a psychological issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryofu_45 wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:54
Look at Moonbyul’s results. Ppl are trolling clearly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. If you're never attracted to anyone, then you're don't have heterosexual attraction. Asexual is barely a sexuality though, no one's ever studied it to prove it's not a developmental defect, or a psychological issue.
That's a huge reach and is also just factually wrong. A simple google search will show you that studies have been done, and asexuality is different than a disorder:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0251074

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:15
Since I don’t see some people on here def reflecting can we please just change the subject.

Can we talk about actresses, can the tea anon come back, you can even talk about Moonsun, a thing please
I find it hilarious that moonsun is a preferred topic at this point lol. But I’ll throw something. This is probably been mentioned before, but in one of Solar’s videos, she bows to everyone for the Korean New Year. Without any prompt whatsoever, Moonbyul immediately bows (the male way) with her, so the two of them have now done the couple’s bow together.
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:16
Ryofu_45 wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:27
Since we're on to a new topic and I don't know if it's been asked before so if it has my bad 😅 but other than Amber and Krystal was there ever any tea on the rest of F(x)??
The rest are straight. Victoria did date TVEEEXQ's Changmineeee, Luna was caught with a bf who was from the same church that she attended but people didnt care, and we all know about Sulli, so yeah.

Krystal had a lot of bisexual rumors since her High Kick days, and she pretty much confirmed it in one Chinese interview.

I know Amber said she's straight but she got a friend who had a Freudien slip and basically outed Amber so...
I don’t keep up with Amber at all, are there any more details about this? Curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
Da Not everyone has the same gaydar. Just saying Yoohyeon might be straight if she ends up with a [email protected] 😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:56

Twice
Nayeon as straight is the biggest disgrace in this poll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:17
Guest wrote:

Twice
What about Dahyun voted 100% straight? Nobody getting any vibes from her huh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:57
Itzy G-IDLE
Thank you Anon for including Soojin.💕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any other group you would like to have a poll?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:17
Guest wrote:

Twice
X2 nsc the mains ones I feel comfortable (not really but yeah cause anything is possible) enough to say are wlw would be surprised if they aren’t tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's a huge reach and is also just factually wrong. A simple google search will show you that studies have been done, and asexuality is different than a disorder:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0251074
Da

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:16
Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
Da Not everyone has the same gaydar. Just saying Yoohyeon might be straight if she ends up with a [email protected] 😔
I voted straight on Yoohyeon. I'm still undecided about her. To be frank, she to me at least comes off as an ally rather than bisexual or lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:07
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:09
Is it possible to make polls in the l chat? I was thinking of making one of those infamous lists of idols with the option to vote if each one is gay bi or straight to try and know the general opinions on individual girls
I tried making a strawpoll but it only lets me make one option, for this test I used Irene
https://strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqoJ60enN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised that solar got so much lesbian votes, cause people here and outside lchat usually think she's a het

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:22
what about Snsd and Wonder Girls? I'm just randomly suggesting at this point lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:22
I'm surprised that solar got so much lesbian votes, cause people here and outside lchat usually think she's a het
I voted bisexual on Solar I've seen the receipts here and on the other lchat forum and I'm about 80% sure she's bisexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:34
Guest wrote:
I voted bisexual on Solar I've seen the receipts here and on the other lchat forum and I'm about 80% sure she's bisexual
what's the other lchat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
She has never shown any interest in men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are you really? This girl spends all her time with her lesbian gal pal and has never even looked at a man. She is the one person in mamamoo who goes out of her way to not even talk about the opposite sex. The only reason people call her a het is because she is feminine and because MB akgae's hate her for being so close to their fave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what's the other lchat?
It's on spam moonsun have a thread on there that's more up to date

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what's the other lchat?

sorry anon it doesn't allow me to mention the other chats name keeps changing it to "spam" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:07
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:50
Ryofu_45 wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:20
You talking about making a poll got me wondering who do we all think will be top 5 on the polling for korean lesbians this year? I feel like Moonbyul will be like #2 or #3 on that list this time around 🤔
I don't think it will change that much unless there's too many international fans voting. Irene, Seulgi, Moonbyul and Seola are always in the top. Bona and Karina will probably rank higher because their popularity has increased so much compared to last year.
da I'm thinking Miyeon too, she was top 5 last year and that was when GIDLE was less popular than they are now. Either her or Minnie (I've seen alot of Klez on twt take a liking to her)
That's true, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were in top 10. Rv, mmm, gidle and wjsn members always rank high. If we suddenly see twice and bp members in the very top I'm going to assume it's because of international fans.
Here's the top 20 from 2020 and 2021
Damn Irene #1 back to back. What's the truth? I thought this poll is the list for k les that they want to fuck or nah?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you really? This girl spends all her time with her lesbian gal pal and has never even looked at a man. She is the one person in mamamoo who goes out of her way to not even talk about the opposite sex. The only reason people call her a het is because she is feminine and because MB akgae's hate her for being so close to their fave.
DA Lol I think it's more because of the "straight by default" mentality. She doesn't really ping as anything if I'm being completely honest. If it weren't for her extremely sus relationship with MB I wouldn't know what to make of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what's the other lchat?
DA Lchat censors the name of the other board. That thread is pretty chill but has a zero trolling policy so you're just inviting trolls by trying to link it. It's not like this board which is like the wild west lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They'd probably beat you up if you call them straight to their face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what's the other lchat?
DA Lchat censors the name of the other board. That thread is pretty chill but has a zero trolling policy so you're just inviting trolls by trying to link it. It's not like this board which is like the wild west lmao.
Da You can find the thread pretty easily if you just google "moonsun lchat". It'll probably come up as the first result. But I think that thread is almost dead anyway and everyone on it believes in ms being real 100% so... a bit meh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solar only reacts this way genuinely around women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone’s still trying to read her lips in this clip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

what's the other lchat?
Da You can find the thread pretty easily if you just google "moonsun lchat". It'll probably come up as the first result. But I think that thread is almost dead anyway and everyone on it believes in ms being real 100% so... a bit meh.
That’s not true not everyone on there believes 100% but it is true they don’t allow trolling at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

what's the other lchat?
At this point, it requires more effort to believe Moonsun are not real than the opposite.

anonimm_
Reactions:

Post by anonimm_ »

Guest wrote:
there is nothing asexual about her she is fruity it's just she is pretty private and doesn't do much fanserice she has checked out women and flirted with a female model

here is a whole thread about her gay tendencies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:01
Or the videos where she is ranking male and female tv characters. This tweet is spot on:

Or the half naked fire men calender she got as a present but gave to her sister lmao.
I think people have hard time with her because she is such a crackhead weirdo. She's not all smooth and swaggy like moonbyul but she also isn't like your typical girly girl. She's just hyper and crazy and thus hard to read. The Solar persona is also a lot different from Yongsun off stage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly one of the best eps of tv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
You talking about making a poll got me wondering who do we all think will be top 5 on the polling for korean lesbians this year? I feel like Moonbyul will be like #2 or #3 on that list this time around 🤔
I don't think it will change that much unless there's too many international fans voting. Irene, Seulgi, Moonbyul and Seola are always in the top. Bona and Karina will probably rank higher because their popularity has increased so much compared to last year.
da I'm thinking Miyeon too, she was top 5 last year and that was when GIDLE was less popular than they are now. Either her or Minnie (I've seen alot of Klez on twt take a liking to her)
That's true, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were in top 10. Rv, mmm, gidle and wjsn members always rank high. If we suddenly see twice and bp members in the very top I'm going to assume it's because of international fans.
Damn Irene #1 back to back. What's the truth? I thought this poll is the list for k les that they want to fuck or nah?
da What truth? she's gorgeous? Klesbians have eyes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:07
Honestly one of the best eps of tv
I know this isn’t proof anything bc she likes the whole show I just love that ep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is it possible to make polls in the l chat? I was thinking of making one of those infamous lists of idols with the option to vote if each one is gay bi or straight to try and know the general opinions on individual girls
I tried making a strawpoll but it only lets me make one option, for this test I used Irene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:22
Can we get wjsn please? :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:04
Everyone’s still trying to read her lips in this clip
Iol I've never seen that clip before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:01
This solarsido vid also includes Moonbyul driving Solar to her dentist appointment. MB knowing Solar’s whole schedule so they can schedule an upcoming appointment. MB being the one recording the whole thing and asking if Solar wants her to film when she gets her antibiotic shot on her butt. Solar declined. :lol: Also lots of MB teasing Yong about her chubby cheeks being chubbier because of the swelling. So basically it was Solar and her gf go to the dentist on their day off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Never shown interest in men and only loves women but too pretty to be a lesbian people voted. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:21
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Or someone with an opinion they are entitled to, you bet my lesbian ass belongs here and you'll have to deal because i don't break rules for having personal opinions. The fact that you want an actual lesbian out of a lesbian space because you think a random entertainer you don't know is a lesbian and want to force that on people is fucked up. Holy fuck? Are some of you 5? Show me where it says "you have to believe Irene is a lesbian in order to be allowed here"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have been a Baetokki for years
Sure anon but I trust this registered member. She got 398 posts to boast while you have is zero receipts forever. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:32
I have been a Baetokki for years
Sure anon but I trust this registered member. She got 398 posts to boast while you have is zero receipts forever. :spy:

Why would i need receipts? Do you see me trying to convince you of anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da What truth? she's gorgeous? Klesbians have eyes?
da literally ^^ :rofl:
*it was noted in the video that she's very popular among both sexes
I was looking for the link to this video, seems her channel is gone. But this lesbian was going through the different type of celeb ladies lesbians tend to love and why like taeri, moonbyul etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
She was also #1/#2 since 2015/2016. It's interesting that even if she's the one being promoted as the wife material in the group, she's still getting the most fangirls. If it's only because of her looks, surely Yoona, Jisoo, Sana, and Tzuyu would be in the top 10? I think she's got a charisma that many women are magnetic to.