Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:36
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:11
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:43

CHILDREN don't recognize inappropriate age gaps because they think they're more mature than they really are.

MATURE ADULTS realize that 20 y/os look extremely young to 30 y/os.

If you're in your 30s and you don't think it's weird for someone 2 years away from being 40 to hook up with someone 2 years away from being a high school senior, you're basically a pedo.

100%, gross incel women came to this forum to thirst over girls way too young for them, and can't bear to hear about that being a red flag. The reason you see warnings about age gaps on social media is the same reason you see information about mental health issues & abuse tactics: it's because social media helps people with more life experience warn those with less.
Some of you are overcompensating so hard as if the average 25 yr old wouldn't think a kpop 25 yr old looked 16. The whole point of the industry is to look as small and young as possible for as long as possible then get thrown out after 30, and plenty of you support girl groups with weirdo concepts and choreos and minors in the group just because you "like one of the older members" who is 21+ and looks no different in age, so get off your high horse about 30 yr olds seeing 20 yr olds as 13 jesus. The fact is they're adults.
This has to be the creepiest thing I’ve read on this site
That's kpop, kpop is creepy and you're just projecting to make yourself feel better about the way you clearly think judging by the language you keep using to describe that video. It's extremely fucking weird. Not everyone is in this thread for kpop.
D/A but how old are you i'm super curious
I’m a fully grown 31 year old woman and all of you defending an older person going for a girl that young are sick.

You are all trying to paint me as the sick one here when it’s you lot. And if anyone is projecting here it’s you. Go get some therapy. It is not normal or right even if it’s legal

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:58
can we go back to Jiho and the female comedian talk?
this is all your fault anon :argh: learn to let a topic die next time :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:37
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:26
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:15
Jiho was so touchy here.

The rumor may be true or not, we will never know, but it kinda makes you think about these types of interaction

She's so into KSY

If they were already dating here, all I can say is that OMG members are so cool and open minded
Idk if they are dating or not, but genuinely asking have you people ever heard of KSY before this? SNSD members loved her and were always all over you'd think she dated them then. She's a cool funny woman that many junior idols love.
Da

Kim Shin Young is a famous comedian for decades now. I know her, alongside Shin Bong Sun, cuz they are both genuinely funny and great hosts.

And yeah, KSY is very close with SNSD that she would often visit their dorm. I think it was Taeyeon who said that whenever she goes out of her room and see KSY, she wont be surprised anymore.

KSY also helped Taeyeon with her depression

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since I don’t see some people on here def reflecting can we please just change the subject.

Can we talk about actresses, can the tea anon come back, you can even talk about Moonsun, a thing please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In other news :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we move on :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop derailing the thread :eyeroll: If it's not about K-ent anymore then go open a new thread and argue about it there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:41
Can we move on :eyeroll:
I always love posts like this. Can WE move on? Well, then...move on anon :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway since Moonbyul is more open about liking women now I wonder if she and Solar will be more open about their rs

Reactions:

Post by guest »

we will never know if they really dated or not Korean is a very conservative country

Anoni
Reactions:

Post by Anoni »

Looks like KSY addressed and denied the dating rumour on her talk show.

On a sidenote the rumour must've gotten a lot of traction considering she actually had to address it

McKenzie
Reactions:

Post by McKenzie »

Ok so some anon posted this on the WJSN topic. But when I asked for evidence aka links (since the sentence made was stating a fact and not speculation), there's just been the sound of crickets lol!

"I see people saying that Luda is Bi and here's the thing. She got outed back in 2018 on a right wing basically Korean 4chan board for being wlw by angry dickless m*le fans/ssngs. It got covered up and barely spoke about now, but you can still find stuff on her wlw relationships/sexuality being discussed (in a not good way) if you dig deeper because it's linked to how they hated her for "ignoring" men, calling her a fake idol for having plastic surgery (when she didn't) and all that misogynist shit."

I wonder if anyone here knows where to find links and/or have seen this tea somewhere? Because I'd like to read this tea myself and translate (if needed).

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

Since we're on to a new topic and I don't know if it's been asked before so if it has my bad 😅 but other than Amber and Krystal was there ever any tea on the rest of F(x)??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:50
Anyway since Moonbyul is more open about liking women now I wonder if she and Solar will be more open about their rs
Solar has already come such a long way from her gay panic episodes and being so awkward and hyper-aware around cameras, to blatantly confirming that Zinggle zinggle is about MB, coming to support her on camera in kick a goal (it was so funny when Byul said "only the husbands usually come" :lol: and writing a song that's not so subtly referring to woman and "eating" out, however I don't see them being more open about their rs than they already are, I feel like aside from straight out coming out this is as open as can be without raising any major suspicions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that the whole KSY-Jiho drama has cooled down, what do you think Jiho's sexuality is? What about other the other OMG girls? I've always thought of Jiho and Mimi as bi, Yooa as one of those down for anything kind of girls and the rest as straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:05
Now that the whole KSY-Jiho drama has cooled down, what do you think Jiho's sexuality is? What about other the other OMG girls? I've always thought of Jiho and Mimi as bi, Yooa as one of those down for anything kind of girls and the rest as straight
All straight except Jiho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to make polls in the l chat? I was thinking of making one of those infamous lists of idols with the option to vote if each one is gay bi or straight to try and know the general opinions on individual girls

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

That would be awesome to have a poll but sadly I don't think that can be done on here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:09
Is it possible to make polls in the l chat? I was thinking of making one of those infamous lists of idols with the option to vote if each one is gay bi or straight to try and know the general opinions on individual girls
Make a throwaway twt acc and make polls but only use initials so it doesn’t come up on searches and won’t be influenced by twt votes.

Link it here

You can do it in batches until it’s top 4

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

You talking about making a poll got me wondering who do we all think will be top 5 on the polling for korean lesbians this year? I feel like Moonbyul will be like #2 or #3 on that list this time around 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Use strawpoll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:08
Guest wrote:
The End.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Use strawpoll
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:37
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:50
Solar has already come such a long way from her gay panic episodes and being so awkward and hyper-aware around cameras, to blatantly confirming that Zinggle zinggle is about MB, coming to support her on camera in kick a goal (it was so funny when Byul said "only the husbands usually come" :lol: and writing a song that's not so subtly referring to woman and "eating" out, however I don't see them being more open about their rs than they already are, I feel like aside from straight out coming out this is as open as can be without raising any major suspicions
If they're a couple and still are a couple in the future, they will be public when both don't give 2 cents about being in the industry anymore. As long as they still want to be able to go on public shows, etc. nothing is gonna change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryofu_45 wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:20
You talking about making a poll got me wondering who do we all think will be top 5 on the polling for korean lesbians this year? I feel like Moonbyul will be like #2 or #3 on that list this time around 🤔
I don't think it will change that much unless there's too many international fans voting. Irene, Seulgi, Moonbyul and Seola are always in the top. Bona and Karina will probably rank higher because their popularity has increased so much compared to last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:50
Ryofu_45 wrote:
I don't think it will change that much unless there's too many international fans voting. Irene, Seulgi, Moonbyul and Seola are always in the top. Bona and Karina will probably rank higher because their popularity has increased so much compared to last year.
Moonbyul went a bit viral with klez for her lesbian sex song so her rank might rise a bit

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
Hopefully there's better restrictions so international fans don't mess with the voting like others I'm really curious what the opinions are of k-lesbians this time around 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
da I'm thinking Miyeon too, she was top 5 last year and that was when GIDLE was less popular than they are now. Either her or Minnie (I've seen alot of Klez on twt take a liking to her)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryofu_45 wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:27
Since we're on to a new topic and I don't know if it's been asked before so if it has my bad 😅 but other than Amber and Krystal was there ever any tea on the rest of F(x)??
The rest are straight. Victoria did date TVEEEXQ's Changmineeee, Luna was caught with a bf who was from the same church that she attended but people didnt care, and we all know about Sulli, so yeah.

Krystal had a lot of bisexual rumors since her High Kick days, and she pretty much confirmed it in one Chinese interview.

I know Amber said she's straight but she got a friend who had a Freudien slip and basically outed Amber so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Da

Yeah i do think Jiho's the only gay member, and the rest are straight, but they seem to be very supportive of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:16
Ryofu_45 wrote:
The rest are straight. Victoria did date TVEEEXQ's Changmineeee, Luna was caught with a bf who was from the same church that she attended but people didnt care, and we all know about Sulli, so yeah.

Krystal had a lot of bisexual rumors since her High Kick days, and she pretty much confirmed it in one Chinese interview.

I know Amber said she's straight but she got a friend who had a Freudien slip and basically outed Amber so...
Pretty much confirmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Ryofu_45 wrote:
da I'm thinking Miyeon too, she was top 5 last year and that was when GIDLE was less popular than they are now. Either her or Minnie (I've seen alot of Klez on twt take a liking to her)
That's true, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were in top 10. Rv, mmm, gidle and wjsn members always rank high. If we suddenly see twice and bp members in the very top I'm going to assume it's because of international fans.
Here's the top 20 from 2020 and 2021

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2018 was the funniest

The entire top 7 was just Mamamoo and RV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:16
Ryofu_45 wrote:

Pretty much confirmed?
Da

If im not mistaken, it is similar to the "boyfriend or girlfriend" situation with Wendy. The only difference is it was an English interview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:23
In other news :lol:

She did give me some vibes through GHSMC. Glad to see that my gay(bi)dar is still working. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the list, I also expect Moonbyul, Seola and Bona to rank high. Moonbyul's Shutdown and Seola's role in 2521 were so loved by klesbians.

Karina may rank higher since she's gotten more popular but she may be the only aespa member in the top 10 since Winter can't shut up about Harry Styles.

I think Irene will retain her #1 spot cuz she is the ultimate gf material and so far no one has come close

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The 2018 list

Red Velvet - Seulgi
Red Velvet - Irene
Mamamoo - Moonbyul
Mamamoo - Solar
Mamamoo - Wheein
Red Velvet - Yeri
Red Velvet - Joy
Sunmi
WJSN - Seola
Mamamoo - Hwasa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I tried making a strawpoll but it only lets me make one option, for this test I used Irene
https://strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqoJ60enN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1st Group of polls

Red Velvet Twice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IOI

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blackpink Aespa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamoo Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really liked these polls :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where’s the asexual option for Jisoo?? I ended up voting straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:28
Where’s the asexual option for Jisoo?? I ended up voting straight
You can be straight and asexual no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:37
For the list, I also expect Moonbyul, Seola and Bona to rank high. Moonbyul's Shutdown and Seola's role in 2521 were so loved by klesbians.

Karina may rank higher since she's gotten more popular but she may be the only aespa member in the top 10 since Winter can't shut up about Harry Styles.

I think Irene will retain her #1 spot cuz she is the ultimate gf material and so far no one has come close
I dont think Winter mentioning Harry Styles a lot will affect her ranking. This poll is women liked by queer women, not who is most likely to be queer, or else someone like Joy wouldnt rank relatively high or even Seulgi who is probably straight but has constantly beat people like Moonbyul or Wendy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way some of you are voting on Moonbyul’s

Come on now be serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:25

Come on now be serious
The one bisexual vote on Joy :rofl:

And since when did people think Chungha is bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:25

Come on now be serious
Right I want to know if people are trolling or seriously think that with some of these results?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now who voted lesbian for Chaeyoung when she literally has a boyfriend...