Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:06
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:54
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:56
Megan Fox definitely has scored a LOT and let us not forget KStew but Miley is going to break records :rofl:
None of them would top Cara Delevingne tho...
Miley and Cara are head to head in who is the biggest pimp of them all...
Miley openly dated like two women, compared to 10-15 Cara did. So how exactly are they head to head?
Openly, you don't know what went one behind close doors...

Reactions:

Re: The Hollywood Closet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:06
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:54
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:56
Megan Fox definitely has scored a LOT and let us not forget KStew but Miley is going to break records :rofl:
None of them would top Cara Delevingne tho...
Miley and Cara are head to head in who is the biggest pimp of them all...
Miley openly dated like two women, compared to 10-15 Cara did. So how exactly are they head to head?
Openly, you don't know what went one behind close doors...
And you do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep reading new excerpts about this supposed 2 year closeted affair with a female costar. Page seems to be itching to reveal the woman’s name. The woman once told Page they they should get boyfriends so no one would suspect them. Page spent Christmas at her family home. Only the woman’s sister and friend knew that they were in a relationship. And in and on. It’s all very melodramatic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:59
I keep reading new excerpts about this supposed 2 year closeted affair with a female costar. Page seems to be itching to reveal the woman’s name. The woman once told Page they they should get boyfriends so no one would suspect them. Page spent Christmas at her family home. Only the woman’s sister and friend knew that they were in a relationship. And in and on. It’s all very melodramatic.
It's very Evelyn Hugo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I was thinking it was Clea, there were a lot of pap pics of them at the time and people have speculated they were in a relationship forever. But it sounds like this woman was deep in the closed both at home and professionally, and I think I remember Clea saying she's been out since early 00s / late 90s in her personal life -- she only came out later publicly I think after 2015. Also no amount of fake boyfriends would make people not suspect of Clea and EP together.

But then again, the Christmas thing sounds very Happiest Season lol. Though I always assumed Clea's "auto biographical" part was Kstew's character in the movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But then again, the Christmas thing sounds very Happiest Season lol. Though I always assumed Clea's "auto biographical" part was Kstew's character in the movie.
That was my assumption too, but in the interviews I've seen she's actually spoken of the Mackenzie Davis character as the one based on her own experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:22
Guest wrote:
I was thinking it was Clea, there were a lot of pap pics of them at the time and people have speculated they were in a relationship forever. But it sounds like this woman was deep in the closed both at home and professionally, and I think I remember Clea saying she's been out since early 00s / late 90s in her personal life -- she only came out later publicly I think after 2015. Also no amount of fake boyfriends would make people not suspect of Clea and EP together.

I'm floored that Mara and Thirlby consented to being named but I guess since they've both been married to men for years no one really cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:39
That was my assumption too, but in the interviews I've seen she's actually spoken of the Mackenzie Davis character as the one based on her own experience.
It's not Clea, this woman is bi and her description fits Brit more than Clea. Brit is notoriously private which is probably why the false name. Elliot thanked Brit in the Acknowledgements of the book.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:19
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:22
Guest wrote:

I'm floored that Mara and Thirlby consented to being named but I guess since they've both been married to men for years no one really cares.
It seems like they have no qualms with being known as bi and the thing with Thirlby was so long ago and she's divorced now. They also come off so much better than this "Ryan" woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It does sound more and more like Brit. This woman is famous enough to be on a movie poster, so not just a super small actress.

Looking at EP's movies around 2011 (the year they would have shot the movie together), there aren't that many options that would make sense:

- The East (shot in late 2011): Brit, and they do kiss in this movie btw
- Touchy Feely: Rosemarie DeWitt (probably not)
- To Rome with Love: Penelope Cruz (married), Alison Pill (maybe; she does have a sister, but she probably wouldn't be so dramatic about being in the closet)

The key piece is the supposed pap photos, but I couldn't find any with Brit and EP.

Very random to have Brit in Acknowledgements in the book though, so there is that. Personally, I'm gonna assume it's her, it's the one that makes most sense. Her name is not there probably because she just doesn't come off really well, unlike Kate and Olivia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:04
It does sound more and more like Brit. This woman is famous enough to be on a movie poster, so not just a super small actress.

Looking at EP's movies around 2011 (the year they would have shot the movie together), there aren't that many options that would make sense:

- To Rome with Love: Penelope Cruz (married), Alison Pill (maybe; she does have a sister, but she probably wouldn't be so dramatic about being in the closet)

The key piece is the supposed pap photos, but I couldn't find any with Brit and EP.

Very random to have Brit in Acknowledgements in the book though, so there is that. Personally, I'm gonna assume it's her, it's the one that makes most sense. Her name is not there probably because she just doesn't come off really well, unlike Kate and Olivia.
Imo, I think Elliot reached out to her about disclosing this relationship in the book and Brit said alright as long as her name is under a false one. And also, even then I guess the publishing company and their lawyers would definitely make sure that it was all A-OK along. I thought it was interesting that Elliot hardly mentioned his ex-wife Emma and wasn't in the Acknowledgements.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma got the short end of the stick with all the transition debacle. Can't blame her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone think it was actually ERW, and the relationship was primarily secret because she was in/getting out of her marriage to Jamie Bell at the time?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Thank you very much for this. Can I ask you to write all there is about Kate Mare please 🙏🏽 I would be very interested in reading about her. 🙏🏽 🫶🏽

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Are we sure it’s not Shailene?
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/artic ... ng-rumours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:38
Guest wrote:

Mainly the reason why I think it's more likely Brit than Shailene. Above excerpt mentioned about "Ryan" working in Europe, Brit was in Romania filming The Keeping Room around June-July 2013. The questioning of "queerness" also reads to me more like Brit. But hey, I don't really fucking now, maybe it could be Shailene but my bet is Brit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mainly the reason why I think it's more likely Brit than Shailene. Above excerpt mentioned about "Ryan" working in Europe, Brit was in Romania filming The Keeping Room around June-July 2013. The questioning of "queerness" also reads to me more like Brit. But hey, I don't really fucking now, maybe it could be Shailene but my bet is Brit.
Wait I don’t even think her and Shailene were in a movie together. Scratch that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait I don’t even think her and Shailene were in a movie together. Scratch that.
Watching this interview with the two of them you can tell Brit really uses her hands a lot when she speaks. I can see a lot of what Page talks about in Brit. Just the way she described “Ryan”. What a fucked up relationship though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, Brit really fucked her up. That sounds awful. Tbh I can't judge her, I've done things just as bad while in the closet.

Always had a little crush on Brit since I saw her in that one episode in Community that she hooks up briefly with Britta, and then her weird Netflix show. She seems so interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm reading the book right now and came here to see what the speculation was! I went through Ellen's imdb and I'm surprised nobody seems to have had the same thought as me...that "Ryan" could be Jennifer Lawrence.

- The relationship was happening around the time Ellen was 26 years old - so ten-ish years ago. She's not specific about what age she was when the relationship started but we know they met working on a film - Ellen talks about them holding hands in a "transpo" van. Could be The East but X Men: Days Of Future Past would've been shot around 2013
- She says Ryan's sister was one of the only people who knew - Jennifer doesn't have a sister. She has 2 brothers, but I'd believe Ellen would use misdirection here
- "Driving south down Laurel Canyon at Sunset Boulevard, I would pass a giant photograph of her, the poster for her latest film. Her beauty is dangerous, I’d think, it’ll cause a car crash." Brit Marling isn't on a lot of movie posters. It could be The East, but J Law would be on the posters around 10 years ago for Catching FIre & American Hustle
- It's someone nobody "thinks is queer"

Ellen talked about a separate relationship with a reasonably openly "queer" actress - I think that would be Clea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:55
I'm reading the book right now and came here to see what the speculation was! I went through Ellen's imdb and I'm surprised nobody seems to have had the same thought as me...that "Ryan" could be Jennifer Lawrence.

- The relationship was happening around the time Ellen was 26 years old - so ten-ish years ago. She's not specific about what age she was when the relationship started but we know they met working on a film - Ellen talks about them holding hands in a "transpo" van. Could be The East but X Men: Days Of Future Past would've been shot around 2013
- She says Ryan's sister was one of the only people who knew - Jennifer doesn't have a sister. She has 2 brothers, but I'd believe Ellen would use misdirection here
- "Driving south down Laurel Canyon at Sunset Boulevard, I would pass a giant photograph of her, the poster for her latest film. Her beauty is dangerous, I’d think, it’ll cause a car crash." Brit Marling isn't on a lot of movie posters. It could be The East, but J Law would be on the posters around 10 years ago for Catching FIre & American Hustle

Ellen talked about a separate relationship with a reasonably openly "queer" actress - I think that would be Clea
Certainly NO ONE thinks JLaw is queer. That would blow my fucking mind. Can’t see it at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 20:23
Damn, Brit really fucked her up. That sounds awful. Tbh I can't judge her, I've done things just as bad while in the closet.

Always had a little crush on Brit since I saw her in that one episode in Community that she hooks up briefly with Britta, and then her weird Netflix show. She seems so interesting.
Yeah that’s really disappointing if it’s her! She definitely doesn’t give the vibe that she would be so biphobic/homophobic, self-loathing or otherwise. People are gay Steven! Maybe she was trying to make it as a mainstream movie star then? Maybe she’s grown a lot since then, maybe the transman on the OA was for EP? And we don’t have her side of the story, if it’s her hopefully she’ll tell it in a book of her own because she’s a brilliant writer. I still lean towards it being someone else though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 00:17
Guest wrote:

Certainly NO ONE thinks JLaw is queer. That would blow my fucking mind. Can’t see it at all.
I'm not playing, I really think it's her. They were so closeted as a couple that Ellen says her and Ryan wouldn't even make eye contact at parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not playing, I really think it's her. They were so closeted as a couple that Ellen says her and Ryan wouldn't even make eye contact at parties.
She didn't meet Ryan during days of future past, she was seeing Kate Mara by then. She met Ryan about 2 years before. Also, iirc jlaw was seeing Nick Hoult, so I think this would be mentioned (e.g Ryan publicly dating a man) as an additional stressor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She didn't meet Ryan during days of future past, she was seeing Kate Mara by then. She met Ryan about 2 years before. Also, iirc jlaw was seeing Nick Hoult, so I think this would be mentioned (e.g Ryan publicly dating a man) as an additional stressor.
Qmta, on the movie poster point. I think the movie poster she mentions is Another Earth. The timing would match: that sounds like it was at the beginning of their relationship or after they met but are not dating yet, so late 2011 (when The East was shot). Another Earth released October 2011. She's also very prominent and (imo) striking in that particular poster.

At this point I'm like 90% convinced it's Brit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I'm not saying it was definitely Jennifer Lawrence but I do think it's a possibility, and nothing you're saying rules it out.

- Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence are known to have broken up for a while in 2014
- The fact that Kate Mara and Page were dating around that time doesn't mean much - Page was in an open relationship with Ryan and Kate Mara and her boyfriend were in an open relationship as well
- We can't say "she didn't meet Ryan during days of future past" because she's careful to not pin down the year, for obvious reasons. She anchors the relationship to around the time she as 26/2013 but isn't specific about exactly when her and Ryan met vs. when they started the relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I'm not saying it was definitely Jennifer Lawrence but I do think it's a possibility, and nothing you're saying rules it out.

- Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence are known to have broken up for a while in 2014
- The fact that Kate Mara and Page were dating around that time doesn't mean much - Page was in an open relationship with Ryan and Kate Mara and her boyfriend were in an open relationship as well
- We can't say "she didn't meet Ryan during days of future past" because she's careful to not pin down the year, for obvious reasons. She anchors the relationship to around the time she as 26/2013 but isn't specific about exactly when her and Ryan met vs. when they started the relationship
Disclaimer: I haven't read the book, just going by snippets and things people have posted here.

From my understanding of the dates, it does rule out she met Ryan during X-Men, and it does rule out an overlap with Kate Mara.

- she says Kate Mara was the first person she fell in love after the break up with Ryan.
- she says she was seeing Kate Mara during shooting of X-Men (google says that's mid 2013)
- she says the relationship with Ryan lasted about 2 years.

If all above is correct, that means she met Ryan around 2011 and was seeing her until maybe early 2013. She would be 26 when it ended, so it doesn't contradicts what you said about the age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qmta, on the movie poster point. I think the movie poster she mentions is Another Earth. The timing would match: that sounds like it was at the beginning of their relationship or after they met but are not dating yet, so late 2011 (when The East was shot). Another Earth released October 2011. She's also very prominent and (imo) striking in that particular poster.

At this point I'm like 90% convinced it's Brit.
It seems possible but not that likely - The East was shot in Louisiana at the end of 2011. Another Earth was given a limited theatrical run in July 2011. Is it all that likely that a smaller festival movie like that gets a Sunset Boulevard giant poster? How is Ellen seeing her poster while they're dating in July if they met at the end of the year? It could be stretched given Page's vagueness, but I don't think we can be sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^
SA

Of course, it could still be jlaw or anyone else for that matter. she could have changed things in the book to through people off. I have no way of knowing for sure obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:48
^
SA

Of course, it could still be jlaw or anyone else for that matter. she could have changed things in the book to through people off. I have no way of knowing for sure obviously.
Exactly, but it's still fun to speculate. I'm reading the book - I haven't gotten to the Kate Mara bits yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, in reading all these things about ellen and probably brits? Relationship, I can't help but chuckle at how stupid it all is. They are acting like it's 1919 and they will be sent to an asylum for electro shock therapy if they're caught in...... "the love that dare not speak it's name!!!"" Or something. It reminds me of the hilariously toxic closeted relationship that mr noblet and mr jellineck are in on strangers with candy. :rofl: what is wrong with these two?

Also, can it really be brit if ellen describes her as traffic stopping beautiful? I mean, hey, every pot has it's lid, but I've always found brit to look like a man in an unfastened wig that's slipping forward... So... lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
I don't think it's JLaw either. Although i wouldn't be surprised if she's hooked up with a woman before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qmta. The conversations they've had about "books, activism, our collective consciousness, and the deep intelligence of nature" really seems like Brit. I'm not that familiar with her but when I googled and stalked her interviews after reading the Pageboy, it fits.
Also, probably reaching but the alias "Ryan" has the same number of letters as her name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 04:51
Honestly, in reading all these things about ellen and probably brits? Relationship, I can't help but chuckle at how stupid it all is. They are acting like it's 1919 and they will be sent to an asylum for electro shock therapy if they're caught in...... "the love that dare not speak it's name!!!"" Or something. It reminds me of the hilariously toxic closeted relationship that mr noblet and mr jellineck are in on strangers with candy. :rofl: what is wrong with these two?

Also, can it really be brit if ellen describes her as traffic stopping beautiful? I mean, hey, every pot has it's lid, but I've always found brit to look like a man in an unfastened wig that's slipping forward... So... lol
Brit's conventionally beautiful imo. And is it really a stretch that celebrities don't want to be perceived or known as a woman who likes other women back in 2011-2013? Or that they struggle with internalized homophobia just as well as other people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
I don't think it's JLaw either. Although i wouldn't be surprised if she's hooked up with a woman before.
J-Law made out with Amy Adams in American Hustle even though it wasn't in the script. Did a pretty good job of it, too. Combine that with also playing a bisexual woman in SLP, and the fact that she's way too big a Taylor Swift fan to be entirely heterosexual, you can be certain that regardless of what she is, she has to've hooked up with women before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
J-Law made out with Amy Adams in American Hustle even though it wasn't in the script. Did a pretty good job of it, too. Combine that with also playing a bisexual woman in SLP, and the fact that she's way too big a Taylor Swift fan to be entirely heterosexual, you can be certain that regardless of what she is, she has to've hooked up with women before.

Roles (scripted or not) don't count. Nor does being a fan of TS :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2

This makes zero sense. About 90-95% of Taylor Swift fans are entirely straight. It Taylor fucking Swift, not Idigo Girls or KD Lang.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:

Brit's conventionally beautiful imo. And is it really a stretch that celebrities don't want to be perceived or known as a woman who likes other women back in 2011-2013? Or that they struggle with internalized homophobia just as well as other people?
it's not that I'm implying Hollywood homophobia or internalized homophobia don't exist in any time frame. but rather how far they took hiding that makes it comical. They can't even lock eyes at a party where tons of other people at mixing and mingling? A ballet sequence to retrieve a car key? Terrified of a room service person who's most likely from another country and wouldn't have any clue who they were anyway?

And Why didn't they just call each other on their cell phones to say hey, can you leave the car key on the drivers seat, I'm ready to go home? but no, it has to be some big convert secret mission where they palm it to each other like a midnight drug trade on skid row. lol

The extreme overreactions are what's turning it into camp for me .. I'd understand if they were talking about places that were notorious pap hangouts etc, but it just seems they're over doing it with the fear.

At this rate, I'm picturing them kissing in an out house and someone's approaching! And brit exclaims, quick ellen, you must jump in the hole before it's too late!!! Lol

And from the way ellen writes about it, she's definitely always the whipping boy here. being the one shoved into a closet, under a bed, into the crawlspace. Never brit. Lol and I doubt it's because she's the pocket sized one either. Ellen reads as quite the simp. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA, All it takes is to be tall, thin and blonde for some. I personally do t find her very beautiful, but I guess I do see she’s tall, thin and blonde. Also she gives off a snobby, bitchy vibe so I’m not surprised by this behavior from her.

Also this picture Image of Ellen kissing someone is rumored to be her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA, All it takes is to be tall, thin and blonde for some. I personally do t find her very beautiful, but I guess I do see she’s tall, thin and blonde. Also she gives off a snobby, bitchy vibe so I’m not surprised by this behavior from her.

It think it's Drew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:42
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It think it's Drew.
It’s been discussed before and it’s not Drew. She didn’t have that pinl in her hair at the time they were dating. It’s Brit, I think someone even found photos of her with hair like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoa. I remember that pic and everyone trying to identify the girl. Never thought it was Brit. Mind blown.

This is so interesting and I’m such a fan of her work. Dying to know what Brit’s up to these days and her hot take on it now. Haven’t heard/seen much from her since OA. I mean, her sister is an out lesbian and has been for some time. What’s with all the inner torture and anguish?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EP says they went to Nova Scotia for Ryan’s birthday trip and swam under a waterfall, which given how cold it is up north during most of the year, it was likely during the summer. So i went to check Brit’s birthday and it is indeed in August.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2

You're right that it wasn't in the script, but it was 100% Amy Adam's idea to make out with JLaw, not the other way around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 04:20
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:48
^
SA

Exactly, but it's still fun to speculate. I'm reading the book - I haven't gotten to the Kate Mara bits yet.
D.A Please report back when you do. I really want to hear about Kate. 🙏🏽

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It has to be Brit Marling. Surprising that she would be that homophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 03:50
I wonder what caused her and EP to break up... was it by mutual agreement?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 04:46
Guest wrote:
I don't need to wonder. Brit sounds exhausting imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 04:46
Guest wrote:
EP wrote that they still kept fucking on and off after they broke up, "complicated". Sounds like it was never serious (they have an open relationship) for Brit because of her internalized homophobia and EP caught feelings and just went along with it.