The Hollywood Closet

Reactions:

Re: The Hollywood Closet

Post by Guest »

It’s Brit. That’s when they trying to fake a rs between Page and Skarsgard for the tabloids. Remember those lame staged pap pics? Looking back now, it must have been a decoy. To keep the scent off the true set romance, Page/Marling.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a4932 ... ene-video/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:13
It’s Brit. That’s when they trying to fake a rs between Page and Skarsgard for the tabloids. Remember those lame staged pap pics? Looking back now, it must have been a decoy. To keep the scent off the true set romance, Page/Marling.

What did Skarsgard got out of pretending to be a boyfriend to a lesbian actress? I'm mena, he's not gay, he just had a child with his girlfriend. Unless there were rumors about him in those days that he was trying to squash. But in that case, wouldn't it be smarter to find a straight person to play your partner to the public?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:16
Guest wrote:

What did Skarsgard got out of pretending to be a boyfriend to a lesbian actress? I'm mena, he's not gay, he just had a child with his girlfriend. Unless there were rumors about him in those days that he was trying to squash. But in that case, wouldn't it be smarter to find a straight person to play your partner to the public?
Skarsgard wasn't pretending, he was just hanging out with her as a friend, paparazzis took pics and het shippers jumped to conclusions. He actually denied it pretty quickly, but it's not like shippers care about denials like that. Page on the other hand did not deny it and it seemed pretty clear her team was happy with the het rumors at that time. She made some allusion to lying by omission in her coming out speech too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:27
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:16
Guest wrote:

Skarsgard wasn't pretending, he was just hanging out with her as a friend, paparazzis took pics and het shippers jumped to conclusions. He actually denied it pretty quickly, but it's not like shippers care about denials like that. Page on the other hand did not deny it and it seemed pretty clear her team was happy with the het rumors at that time. She made some allusion to lying by omission in her coming out speech too.
Convenient if Page was indeed carrying out a secret relationship with Marling at the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also Brit Marling is notoriously private about her personal life. Her last publicly known relationship started in college and was off and on until 2012. Not sure when The East was filmed but it was released in 2013.

Page definitely played into the Skarsgard rumors at the time. Could be interpreted as an attempt at deflection.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The stuff about Kate Mara is so steamy. But gosh, that circle is complicated! Mara, Page, Minghella, ERW, Jamie Bell, all sorts of entangled.

I’m not someone to bash anyone’s happiness, I do miss what Page once represented. But the Kate Mara gossip is a very nice consolation prize.

I like the idea of Brit Marling too. Her sister is gay, I think? Anyway, I think she’s hugely talented and love the idea of her also being into women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe this but Page was a real life Shane as Ellen! Not just Kate Mara but also Olivia Thirlby. Pint sized Shane, Ellen was! Not how I pictured it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So in starting 2014 Kate and Ellen have a love affair only known for Kate’s then partner. At the same time they film tiny detective. Is that how they met? And then Ellen and Kate told both their managers that they should look for a script/movie they could do together. My days of mercy is found by? Kate and Ellen both produce the movie. I love the movie by the way and they are absolutely fantastic together and Kate is hot and tender at the same time. But it left me wondering, was this movie made so they would have a month of closeness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:08
I can't believe this but Page was a real life Shane as Ellen! Not just Kate Mara but also Olivia Thirlby. Pint sized Shane, Ellen was! Not how I pictured it
She was pretty. Too bad her trauma got the best of her and threw her into a shitty spiral that to led her to what she is now.

And don't forget Samantha Thomas, painter and her official girlfriend from 2015 and 2017. That woman is hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:24
So in starting 2014 Kate and Ellen have a love affair only known for Kate’s then partner. At the same time they film tiny detective. Is that how they met? And then Ellen and Kate told both their managers that they should look for a script/movie they could do together. My days of mercy is found by? Kate and Ellen both produce the movie. I love the movie by the way and they are absolutely fantastic together and Kate is hot and tender at the same time. But it left me wondering, was this movie made so they would have a month of closeness.
Wow. Highly likely, I guess. That’s hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought "My Days of Mercy" film starred Elliot Page and JULIANNE MOORE, not Kate Mara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:03
The stuff about Kate Mara is so steamy. But gosh, that circle is complicated! Mara, Page, Minghella, ERW, Jamie Bell, all sorts of entangled.

I’m not someone to bash anyone’s happiness, I do miss what Page once represented. But the Kate Mara gossip is a very nice consolation prize.

I like the idea of Brit Marling too. Her sister is gay, I think? Anyway, I think she’s hugely talented and love the idea of her also being into women.
Funnily enough Page and ERW were filming Into the Forest in 2014 shortly after ERW separated from Jamie Bell. Page also seeing Kate Mara, who was still with Minghella at the time. Plus, Kate Mara was filming Fantastic Four with Jamie Bell who is Mighella's bestie to this day. Fastforward to 2015 Kate Mare and Jamie Bell were cozying it up. CRAZY :lol: Talk about inbreeding...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:01
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:03

Funnily enough Page and ERW were filming Into the Forest in 2014 shortly after ERW separated from Jamie Bell. Page also seeing Kate Mara, who was still with Minghella at the time. Plus, Kate Mara was filming Fantastic Four with Jamie Bell who is Mighella's bestie to this day. Fastforward to 2015 Kate Mare and Jamie Bell were cozying it up. CRAZY :lol: Talk about inbreeding...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl . . .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia Thirlby, Kate Mara... possibly Evan Rachel Wood, Drew Barrymore and Brit Marling. Damn, Elliot beded some hot women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Drew definitely. But damn Olivia :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't wait for Miley to write her memoir :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 16:53
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 15:55
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 14:03
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 12:19
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 12:10

da absolutely not true
qm megan fox came out as bi only in 2009 and even at that time she was like one of the few, it wasn't edgy to be bi at all, actresses were advised to stay away from lesbian roles like i remember in case with Emmanuelle Chriqui, who has been told that by Usher
Da. It’s been seen as edgy/cool to perform same sex innuendo for decades since maybe the 90s. Artists have used it for performances at award shows…

Circa 2009 was post Katy Perry’s iconic “I Kissed a Girl” which slowly made it more popular and accepting for the then young upcoming millennial generation of the time.
yes it was edgy, cool and 'rebelious' to PERFORM same sex innuendo not coming out as bi/lesbian, that's the difference, no one was in a hurry to come out of the closet in 90s and it was a strong belief (still is, not in such degree though) that coming out will ruin a career
Back then “kissing a woman” on stage was considered bisexual.
Madge, Brit, and Katy have all done a lot more than kissing.

Megan has, too. That's not really a secret, though she doesn't go around blabbing about everyone she hooks up with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:25
If I were her, I'd pull a Mark Twain and set it to be released at least fifty years after I was dead. You know she has to've signed a shitton of NDAs. There'll be so many juicy stories she'll have to keep mum on. At least for certain details.

Pic unrelated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:55
Olivia Thirlby, Kate Mara... possibly Evan Rachel Wood, Drew Barrymore and Brit Marling. Damn, Elliot beded some hot women.
It is impressive and all while closeted!

The way Page writes about it… all dramatic and emotional. Young, hot, ego driven female actors with big feelings of lust and self loathing, sneaking on and off set to fool around. The intensity of it all.

This doesn’t make up for the fact that Ellen isn’t with us anymore. But it helps. Thanks. More names, please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Megan Fox definitely has scored a LOT and let us not forget KStew but Miley is going to break records :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miley has admitted she’s not even actually attracted to girls. It’s not hot when someone is doing it only to be a “cool girl”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:07
Miley has admitted she’s not even actually attracted to girls. It’s not hot when someone is doing it only to be a “cool girl”.
Lol. Miley admitted no such thing. She was fucking girls for half a decade before her first time with a guy, and said guy would go on to be her husband. Her first time was a lesbian threesome when she was eleven.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... dcast.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LOL i think Stella would disagree with that. Miley ain't straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:19
Guest wrote:
LOL i think Stella would disagree with that. Miley ain't straight.
not only Stella, don't forget Kaitlynn Carter who she was in rs with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:40
Guest wrote:

The way Page writes about it… all dramatic and emotional. Young, hot, ego driven female actors with big feelings of lust and self loathing, sneaking on and off set to fool around. The intensity of it all.

This doesn’t make up for the fact that Ellen isn’t with us anymore. But it helps. Thanks. More names, please.
da just shows you how much is going on behind closed doors and how it is easy to hide it, yet some berthas still think that if there are no pics/sex tapes then nothing happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da just shows you how much is going on behind closed doors and how it is easy to hide it, yet some berthas still think that if there are no pics/sex tapes then nothing happened
Was just thinking that. So much gossip on this site gets shut down, accused of blurring acting with real life yet nobody would have put Kate Mara in the mix. I think it goes on so much more than anyone thinks,
Young, beautiful, horny actors together for intense periods, surely feelings get exaggerated, added in the luvvie factor and I bet sets are a hotbed of action. Listen how Page describes Kate and others “we instantly connected”. Listen how Kate describes her costars “we instantly fell in love and had a connection”. They’re all at it constantly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was just thinking that. So much gossip on this site gets shut down, accused of blurring acting with real life yet nobody would have put Kate Mara in the mix. I think it goes on so much more than anyone thinks,
Young, beautiful, horny actors together for intense periods, surely feelings get exaggerated, added in the luvvie factor and I bet sets are a hotbed of action. Listen how Page describes Kate and others “we instantly connected”. Listen how Kate describes her costars “we instantly fell in love and had a connection”. They’re all at it constantly.
Some gossip and seemingly odd behavior will turn out to be relevant and the celeb non hetero but the problem with a lot of gossip and assumptions on this site is that people are prone to making their wishful thinking into a forced reality, they see attractive actresses in wlw roles(or even without having done wlw roles) and will take every small thing and turn it into confirmation bias, then if someone disagrees, if the actress really just isn't into women, they'll attack all other posters who point that out. Speculation over anyone's sexuality is absolutely perfectly ok and legit and no celebs should mind it, but in fan spaces and general gossip places it can create some super toxic environment with outrageous claims and only one line of thinking allowed, which then affects how facts and actions are interpreted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some gossip and seemingly odd behavior will turn out to be relevant and the celeb non hetero but the problem with a lot of gossip and assumptions on this site is that people are prone to making their wishful thinking into a forced reality, they see attractive actresses in wlw roles(or even without having done wlw roles) and will take every small thing and turn it into confirmation bias, then if someone disagrees, if the actress really just isn't into women, they'll attack all other posters who point that out. Speculation over anyone's sexuality is absolutely perfectly ok and legit and no celebs should mind it, but in fan spaces and general gossip places it can create some super toxic environment with outrageous claims and only one line of thinking allowed, which then affects how facts and actions are interpreted
Except actresses aren't normal people. Just as many of 'em are gay and bi as their actor counterparts. The percentage of gays and bis in the arts is not reflective of their percentage in the national average. It's much higher. Likely even an order of magnitude higher. They also tend to be hot and fit and have a decent amount of disposable income with easy access to narcotics. Put all that together, and it's not a surprise hookups are so common, and that we pick up on things happening even without direct evidence like the Kristen/Annie scissoring photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:35
Guest wrote:
If I were her, I'd pull a Mark Twain and set it to be released at least fifty years after I was dead. You know she has to've signed a shitton of NDAs. There'll be so many juicy stories she'll have to keep mum on. At least for certain details.

Pic unrelated.
Pic unrelated, says a gaylor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:56
Megan Fox definitely has scored a LOT and let us not forget KStew but Miley is going to break records :rofl:
None of them would top Cara Delevingne tho...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:35
Guest wrote:

Pic unrelated.
Pic unrelated, says a gaylor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:54
Guest wrote:
Miley and Cara are head to head in who is the biggest pimp of them all...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Except actresses aren't normal people. Just as many of 'em are gay and bi as their actor counterparts. The percentage of gays and bis in the arts is not reflective of their percentage in the national average. It's much higher. Likely even an order of magnitude higher. They also tend to be hot and fit and have a decent amount of disposable income with easy access to narcotics. Put all that together, and it's not a surprise hookups are so common, and that we pick up on things happening even without direct evidence like the Kristen/Annie scissoring photo.
Someone did an anonymous survey of Hollywood actors and actresses a few years back and the bolded isn't true at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Lol. Miley admitted no such thing. She was fucking girls for half a decade before her first time with a guy, and said guy would go on to be her husband. Her first time was a lesbian threesome when she was eleven.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... dcast.html
<_< That's disturbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The what now? Is this kstew and st vin you're talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with you, but it seems like the tide is turning and any speculation about a celeb's sexuality is seen as wrong and an invasion of privacy on lots of gossip sites e.g Fauxmoi reddit <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Kate Mara has pulled out of the book tour in LA with Page. Maybe she wasn’t so happy about being outed after all. Or maybe she’s just not well. Mae Martin doing it instead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 07:49
So Kate Mara has pulled out of the book tour in LA with Page. Maybe she wasn’t so happy about being outed after all. Or maybe she’s just not well. Mae Martin doing it instead
She is sick most likely. I doubt she is cross considering she agreed on that information to be shared and participating on the book tour no less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bit suspect the timing though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 08:25
Bit suspect the timing though.
If she has pulled out of the tour because of the media exposure, she couldn't be that naive for not anticipating it in the first place. But, apart from illness, the only other possibilty that comes to mind may be that the book release happened in the middle of the ERW-Bell feud and she doesn't want to attract more comments to the whole family situation by discussing her affair with EP, too. That, or that Bell didn't know about it being dished on the book :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't believe EP was "with" all those women. I just don't sense that's something EP would do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia Thirlby is so hot, lucky Ellen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 10:14
Did EP just banged a co-star on every movie she was ever in? Can the word fuckboi be officially applied?

I need to know about Catherine Keener, Alia Shawkat and of course Drew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 07:49
I was hoping that Kate Mara would have said a few words about it. Wishful thinking I know.
Could it all have gotten a lot more attention than she thought it would get.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The REAL Alpha hollywood lesbian/bisexual ---------

Amber Heard :gaypimp:

Now that's a memoir straight actressess will do anything to keep from publishing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:32
The REAL Alpha hollywood lesbian/bisexual ---------

Amber Heard :gaypimp:

Now that's a memoir straight actressess will do anything to keep from publishing.
Huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Miley openly dated like two women, compared to 10-15 Cara did. So how exactly are they head to head?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Miley openly dated like two women, compared to 10-15 Cara did. So how exactly are they head to head?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:12
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 10:14
Did EP just banged a co-star on every movie she was ever in? Can the word fuckboi be officially applied?

I need to know about Catherine Keener, Alia Shawkat and of course Drew.
I don't think EP is a fuckboi. She's not really doing anything scandalous :lol: This is normal for actors lol

I don't understand the obsession with Drew or why it would be a big deal. Girl is bisexual....