For All Mankind (Apple+)

Reactions:

Re: Apple+ For All Mankind

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 20:58
Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 19:42
Krys just got S3 finale script so they'll probably start filming that in about a week maybe 2 tops. Which means Jodie was on set a lot 8 days (well at least 8 days not in PGH) for ep 9.
How do you know? I don't see anything on Krys' IG about it. Did she delete?
Twitter my friend.
https://twitter.com/KrysMarshall/status ... 4804986881
https://twitter.com/KrysMarshall/status ... 2892412929

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 23:00
Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 20:58
Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 19:42
Krys just got S3 finale script so they'll probably start filming that in about a week maybe 2 tops. Which means Jodie was on set a lot 8 days (well at least 8 days not in PGH) for ep 9.
How do you know? I don't see anything on Krys' IG about it. Did she delete?
Twitter my friend.
https://twitter.com/KrysMarshall/status ... 4804986881
https://twitter.com/KrysMarshall/status ... 2892412929
Lol oopsie. Thank you!

Have bookmarked ep 9 in my head now. ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do wonder if they are planning to age out Ellen, Margo and possibly Pam after S3 because at least the first two had prosthetics made and possibly Meaghan since she posted a pic of her mascara running down her face (not sure why she'd wear some for mask making but that's my hope). Or maybe those were tests and they chose not to use them as Jodi is wearing stickers for added aging CGI later on. Unless they did a major jump after S3 and showed Ellen old and finally happy with Pam. I'd rather have her in S4 obviously owning her own space company and being happy with Pam before they write her out but I know that's too boring :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 00:19
I do wonder if they are planning to age out Ellen, Margo and possibly Pam after S3 because at least the first two had prosthetics made and possibly Meaghan since she posted a pic of her mascara running down her face (not sure why she'd wear some for mask making but that's my hope). Or maybe those were tests and they chose not to use them as Jodi is wearing stickers for added aging CGI later on. Unless they did a major jump after S3 and showed Ellen old and finally happy with Pam. I'd rather have her in S4 obviously owning her own space company and being happy with Pam before they write her out but I know that's too boring :eyeroll:
Do you guys think any of the OG ladies will be in season 4? How likely is it that women in their 60s(?) Are all still involved in the space industry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 04:50
Guest wrote:
Do you guys think any of the OG ladies will be in season 4? How likely is it that women in their 60s(?) Are all still involved in the space industry?
Maybe Margo and Ellen. I'm sure they'll keep Karen for their reasons and Danny. Best characters imo. I'm sure all have 5 year contracts but not sure if they'll all go that far. I'd say Ellen will be done being president in her early 60s for S4.

Ron Moore did say they are toying with using technology to keep them from aging so wtf knows.

If they keep minimizing Ellen's character, I hope Jodi finds some other show that values her more. She's a great actress and deserves better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe Margo and Ellen. I'm sure they'll keep Karen for their reasons and Danny. Best characters imo. I'm sure all have 5 year contracts but not sure if they'll all go that far. I'd say Ellen will be done being president in her early 60s for S4.

Ron Moore did say they are toying with using technology to keep them from aging so wtf knows.

If they keep minimizing Ellen's character, I hope Jodi finds some other show that values her more. She's a great actress and deserves better.
Judging by how much traveling Jodi has done/social media activity, I think S3 is going to have minimal Ellen content (again). It seems that ep 9 is most Ellen-heavy.

If they keep Ellen closeted in S3, I don't think I'll tune in for S4 regardless of how much they utilize her. I agree Jodi deserves better. I think she knows it too and that's why she skipped the Emmy campaign press events (I decided I think it was her choice bc it doesn't make sense that she was the only female cast member not invited).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 15:19
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Judging by how much traveling Jodi has done/social media activity, I think S3 is going to have minimal Ellen content (again). It seems that ep 9 is most Ellen-heavy.

If they keep Ellen closeted in S3, I don't think I'll tune in for S4 regardless of how much they utilize her. I agree Jodi deserves better. I think she knows it too and that's why she skipped the Emmy campaign press events (I decided I think it was her choice bc it doesn't make sense that she was the only female cast member not invited).
Per travelling, wasn't it just a 1 week NYC trip and a long weekend away to that somewhat desert location and 2 weeks in PGH? That's like 4-5 weeks max in 5 months so not terrible. I mean Krys has been gone about the same I think. It could be that due to covid, they are making sure they don't have actors sitting around when not needed vs there for one scene of filming. All that aside, they've rarely utilized her at all which totally sucks. Karen focus was and is too much and now with the kids being the focus, I'm not sure how much S3 let alone S4 will interest me. God damn it. I want out and proud Ellen ffs. But if she's president (which will most likely be off screen), then I guess she'll come out once her terms are up which is S4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like JBs still in LA while AJs in PGH with her cast members at a game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Krys just posted about being on set at 5am - almost approaching out last episode - shit's getting real. So they'll probably start filming it soon. Maybe they'll be done by end of Aug vs end of Sept.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: Jodi's like - look it's Denmark but not a recent pic - aka, I'm not there (or in PGH) so probably filming with Krys. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jodi's latest IG stories makes it seem like all the OG ladies are getting written off in s3 (which makes sense, but still sad)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 22:28
Jodi's latest IG stories makes it seem like all the OG ladies are getting written off in s3 (which makes sense, but still sad)
Maybe. We know they prepared ageing masks early on. I'm a bit surprised / happy if that's the case as it would mean she's not going to be president as I don't want her closeted for another 10 years. Let Pam and Ellen reunite for good this time. :fingcross:

If so, I hope Jodi gets something great afterwards. Part of me would love to see her on her gf show ALOTO but I don't think JBs a baseball player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 22:28
Did anyone else notice she'd compiled all her FAMK insta pics in a montage. Makes sense if this is her last season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That doesn't surprise me if it happens. I agree, let her have a happy ending because she's been personally miserable for decades. I'd be absolutely fine with that. They are obviously going to focus on the younger cast this upcoming season. And then again rotate the cast for S4, etc. Just the nature of the show. So does that mean Karen, Danielle also could be leaving? I think S3 is probably the last for Joel, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If that's the case, I'm done after S3. I love the original women (except Karen) but hate all the newbies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could see them doing a major time jump in the finale to give proper sendoffs to all the S1 mains showing their lives post Nasa in small snippets. Ellen being president, legalizing gay marriage, proposing to Pam after her terms are up, them getting married, living happy private lives and growing old together, dying in each others arms. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree with everyone who said this is likely the last season for the OGs. Can anyone tell if Meg is in the screenshot Santel posted? Maybe third from the top in the most left column?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 02:22
I agree with everyone who said this is likely the last season for the OGs. Can anyone tell if Meg is in the screenshot Santel posted? Maybe third from the top in the most left column?
I don't follow her...but looking at her FAMK montage, Meg's in an old pic from S1 from 84 weeks ago. :nervous:

Anyone follow her to grab the pic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Took a screenshot.

https://ibb.co/3k6xRCd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 02:42
Took a screenshot.

I can't tell - i see 2 that could be Jodi but none that could be Meg. Is Larry actor there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Took a screenshot.

Maybe - I think JBs on bottom centerish. No Larry unless he's wearing a ball cap but I think / hope he's dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:12
Guest wrote:
Took a screenshot.

Maybe - I think JBs on bottom centerish. No Larry unless he's wearing a ball cap but I think / hope he's dead.
That looks like it could be the Danny actor. I see several I don't recognize. I don't see Sonya. Molly's dead? I've tried zooming and can't make out at all who that person is in the left column, third down. Isn't Danny getting a wife? I think that could be her or the woman in white.

Shantel is very "end of the journey" on her Instagram. I agree as well this is most likely it for the og cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Took a screenshot.

That looks like it could be the Danny actor. I see several I don't recognize. I don't see Sonya. Molly's dead? I've tried zooming and can't make out at all who that person is in the left column, third down. Isn't Danny getting a wife? I think that could be her or the woman in white.

Shantel is very "end of the journey" on her Instagram. I agree as well this is most likely it for the og cast.
Good catch on no Molly. I guess as expected. Does everyone participate in all table reads? Hoping Pam's in there somewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Took a screenshot.

Good catch on no Molly. I guess as expected. Does everyone participate in all table reads? Hoping Pam's in there somewhere.
I’m sure there will be more guest cast not at the table read. Usually the table read is just the series regulars and sometimes guest stars who have big roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lots of male characters (sure some are writers/producers) but still :eyeroll: :chainsaw:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It doesn't seem like Jodi's been at work - dealing with her dog most likely - this week. Doubt she'll be going to PGH anytime soon with her dog messed up. Hopefully she'll be on set next week since they've started the finale filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was Meg out drinking with Krys last night? Maybe post filming. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The bar that Krys and possibly Meagan were at last night is in Jodi's hood. Maybe she was there too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 20:06
The bar that Krys and possibly Meagan were at last night is in Jodi's hood. Maybe she was there too.
Maybe! Looks like Jodi's still in LA at least. How many weeks does it take to film an episode, usually?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Maybe! Looks like Jodi's still in LA at least. How many weeks does it take to film an episode, usually?
Most TV series that i used to follow take 3 weeks for 2 eps but that's for 45min. I have a feeling S3E10 will certainly be over 1 hour. I'm betting at least a month since it's the last episode. They are supposed to be done in September so I'm surprised they are on ep 10 already. They just started Ep 10 this week. March-September for 10 eps. So 10 eps in 7+months ~ 3 weeks per episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 23:09
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Most TV series that i used to follow take 3 weeks for 2 eps but that's for 45min. I have a feeling S3E10 will certainly be over 1 hour. I'm betting at least a month since it's the last episode. They are supposed to be done in September so I'm surprised they are on ep 10 already. They just started Ep 10 this week. March-September for 10 eps. So 10 eps in 7+months ~ 3 weeks per episode.
Thank you! Hoping it's a good sign that Meg is in LA now and hanging out with the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:54
Lots of male characters (sure some are writers/producers) but still :eyeroll: :chainsaw:
It's not like this show is "Y: The Last Man". It would be weird if there weren't any men around, especially given the time periods this show has taken place in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who’s going to promote this show when Krys leaves? lol She’s doing all the work for them. Feeling sad this is it for the original characters (Ellen, Dani, Margot, Molly especially). My only hope is they get good endings. I won’t be as invested with them gone. I’ll still watch because I’m interested in the space side of the show, but I will probably just wait until the seasons are done and just binge instead of watching weekly.

I’m going to be very surprised if Meghan/Pam is not in S3. There’s really no other way to end Ellen’s arc imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2021, 16:39
Who’s going to promote this show when Krys leaves? lol She’s doing all the work for them. Feeling sad this is it for the original characters (Ellen, Dani, Margot, Molly especially). My only hope is they get good endings. I won’t be as invested with them gone. I’ll still watch because I’m interested in the space side of the show, but I will probably just wait until the seasons are done and just binge instead of watching weekly.

I’m going to be very surprised if Meghan/Pam is not in S3. There’s really no other way to end Ellen’s arc imo.
Maybe the new Margo - agreed per Pam having to be there for Ellen's endgame. Sad they chose to make both characters suffer through decades though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, Larry's not dead. He's in the finale per Jodi's insta vid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ And they are now giving Ellen wrinkles around her eyes. :rofl: Being over is hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Per Larry, this show continues to disappoint. I wanted him to die of AIDS which would spur Ellen on to get mad at GOP because they did nothing leading to her coming out. I guess closeted President Ellen it is with Larry as her hubby. Fucking shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe Larry is just visiting Ellen and Pam in finale time jump ending their characters arcs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least we know Jodi's filming. Not that the finale will focus on her at all. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, at least we know to further manage our hopes/expectations. But I'm still going to be furious if we don't get pam&Ellen until the literal last moments of the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 00:32
Well, at least we know to further manage our hopes/expectations. But I'm still going to be furious if we don't get pam&Ellen until the literal last moments of the show.
Agreed. I think this is where they writers are headed. We knew Pam was just supposed to awaken the gay in Ellen and not be in any long term plans so they kept to that while somewhat baiting us until the ending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Meagan is back in east coast if her pic of Tate art is hers vs someone elses and post of pic by waterfront. IDK - doesn't bode well unless she already filmed stuff or has to fly back to LA for ep 10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On her IG stories Krys is picking out looks for S3 press. Could we be getting S3 this fall?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2021, 02:22
On her IG stories Krys is picking out looks for S3 press. Could we be getting S3 this fall?
Doubtful imo. They film until sept but one never knows. Depends how much post is needed and how much they were able to do while filming other eps.

One reason for them to air it earlier than last is for the actors (if many are released after S3) new roles in new shows cant really be announces as then people will know S3 is the last for their character. I'd love Nov 2021.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Jodi's doing some press too. She looks good. Makes me think they are almost done filming S3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The cast is filming on set interviews that will probably drop when S3 promo starts. I’m not expecting S3 until sometime next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 16:21
Guest wrote:
The cast is filming on set interviews that will probably drop when S3 promo starts. I’m not expecting S3 until sometime next year.
Weird as they could do them when they are filming S4 unless they aren't part of S4. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some people are wrapping. I wonder if they'll be done by end of Aug. Makes sense especially since they are doing S3 interviews now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 21:56
Some people are wrapping. I wonder if they'll be done by end of Aug. Makes sense especially since they are doing S3 interviews now.
Per IG Jodi has wrapped. And now we wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Per Meg's post from yesterday, there were palm trees I think which should mean she's in CA since they don't grow out east. I wonder if she filmed anything FAM in ep 10 earlier this week before they wrapped.