Billie Eilish

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Re: Billie Eilish

Post by NigerianGal »

I saw a compilation of tiktoks if Billie's fan complaining about her ahd cancelling her..
Damn her fans are really fickle :blinkwide: , I don't like queer baiting either but Harry styles dissent get this much flack for queer baiting.

THE tiktoks:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJQhyeKc/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJQhUFJS/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJQh9tG8/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJQhu64x/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

turns out billie's boyfriend has some problematic old tweets
https://www.tiktok.com/@miyaheilish/vid ... _webapp=v1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's queerbaiting while dating a guy who has been homophobic in the past. it's not a good look for her

guestquiet
Reactions:

Post by guestquiet »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 18:25
turns out billie's boyfriend has some problematic old tweets
https://www.tiktok.com/@miyaheilish/vid ... _webapp=v1
This should come with an audio warning.

Lollzz
Reactions:

Post by Lollzz »

I thought only Mia Healey who is well known as baiter on Lchat.
It turn out Billie is also a queerbaiter, her insta post about she loves women is a comedy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the sad thing is that if billie comes out as 'queer' tomorrow, most fans would just accept it. Saying you're queer takes no real commitment but it's considered super progressive in a lot of circles

Guestess
Reactions:

Post by Guestess »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:10
the sad thing is that if billie comes out as 'queer' tomorrow, most fans would just accept it. Saying you're queer takes no real commitment but it's considered super progressive in a lot of circles
Exactly. I’ve seen people on Twitter say you can be straight and queer. Queer no longer means anything and that’s why Pride has been ruined because it’s just a bunch of straight “queers”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 18:28
she's queerbaiting while dating a guy who has been homophobic in the past. it's not a good look for her
Homophobic and racist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's because honestly, these z gen is so entitled, I've seen most of their comments as if they literally own Billie and she owes them an explanation of her personal life. I mean she's fickle but these z gen stans act sooo word and personal is cringeworthy.
Plus nowadays theses stans are treating "queer" or "gay" or LGBT like being this is a fandom not an identity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hug:
Guestess wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Exactly. I’ve seen people on Twitter say you can be straight and queer. Queer no longer means anything and that’s why Pride has been ruined because it’s just a bunch of straight “queers”
DA. I wanted to reply to this quote... Exactly It's because honestly, these z gen are so entitled, I've seen most of their comments as if they literally own Billie and she owes them an explanation of her personal life. I mean she's fickle but these z gen stans act sooo weird and personal, is cringeworthy.

"Bunch of straight "queers" yeah nowadays theses z gen stans are treating being "queer" or "gay" or LGBT like being part of a fandom not an identity, it's so disgusting

Leztard
Reactions:

Post by Leztard »

I see both sides because clearly she's baiting but also clearly the fans are fucking insanely possessive. It's a draw.

But I honestly think it's time for these straight pop stars to get called out for their bs. :spy:

uhohspaghettio
Reactions:

Post by uhohspaghettio »

She being dragged to smitherings for liking a post about her fans being embarrassing and dumb.

francoamerican
Reactions:

Post by francoamerican »

uhohspaghettio wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:17
She being dragged to smitherings for liking a post about her fans being embarrassing and dumb.
I like your username

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

uhohspaghettio wrote:
She is trending in twitters for hours. She is getting kinda cancelled on SM and losing followers on her SM.

francoamerican
Reactions:

Post by francoamerican »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:19
uhohspaghettio wrote:
She is trending in twitters for hours. She is getting kinda cancelled on SM and losing followers on her SM.
Why is she getting canceled? because of the queerbaiting? the gross old boyfriend? or something else? DA

Music Anon
Reactions:

Post by Music Anon »

Why is she getting canceled? because of the queerbaiting? the gross old boyfriend? or something else? DA
Billie had a good run. Her time is up.
People are over her. Olivia Rodrigo is in, Lorde is back.
So she will be cancelled now. Its just an excuse because general public are just not into her anymore.
Everyone loved her, but now its over, we dont love Billie anymore.
Happened to MJ, Britney, Camila cabello, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, Taylor Swift and all the popgirls
Billie had peaked, its all downhill from here. That is way POP Music works. Nobody stays on top forever.
A year ago, Billie couldve shot someone and fans would forgive her.
Now she can be a saint but will still be burnt alive as a witch.
Inevitable. The sands of time - the one enemy no Popgirl can defeat. TIME.
All Of This Has Happened Before And Will Happen Again

A couple of years from now, a new girl will take over and Olivia Rodrigo will be brutally cancelled. Lchat berthas will wonder Why? Now you know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Billie liking a post saying the tweets are fake when there's evidence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Music Anon wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 07:32

So she will be cancelled now. Its just an excuse because general public are just not into her anymore.
Happened to MJ, Britney, Camila cabello, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, Taylor Swift and all the popgirls
Billie had peaked, its all downhill from here. That is way POP Music works. Nobody stays on top forever.

A couple of years from now, a new girl will take over and Olivia Rodrigo will be brutally cancelled. Lchat berthas will wonder Why? Now you know.
Usually the girls get a little more time before the downfall though. This was lightning quick. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:03
Music Anon wrote:

Usually the girls get a little more time before the downfall though. This was lightning quick. :blinkwide:
reminds me of jlaw. everyone liked her in like 2012-2013. people got tired of her so quick. i've noticed how this happens to women way more than men. they can get away with way more bullshit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't think billie deserves to be cancelled but i would like an explanation why she's dating a homophobic/racist/sexist man while claiming to be an ally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People loved her don't be absurd they didn't cancel her over nothing, she started with the queer baiting shit that was really in your face straight girl performing homosexuality for profit, she's dating a racist homophobe while pretending to be an ally and the way she is responding to all of this is by disabling tags on insta, liking posts insulting her fans and using her age as an excuse. She has simply shown herself to be an ignorant ahole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:19
People loved her don't be absurd they didn't cancel her over nothing, she started with the queer baiting shit that was really in your face straight girl performing homosexuality for profit, she's dating a racist homophobe while pretending to be an ally and the way she is responding to all of this is by disabling tags on insta, liking posts insulting her fans and using her age as an excuse. She has simply shown herself to be an ignorant ahole.
you're right but think about someone like kevin hart and how all the bros immediately jumped to his defense when his homophobic controversy happened. honestly it probably helped his career. women definently have it harder

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:28
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:19
you're right but think about someone like kevin hart and how all the bros immediately jumped to his defense when his homophobic controversy happened. honestly it probably helped his career. women definently have it harder
They do that's a fact. Still, she would need to at least stop dating the racist homophobe and show some kind of understanding of why performative homosexuality is not ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Music Anon wrote:

Not at all. Taylor Swift, Lorde, Shakira, Adele, Rihanna, Ariana are still good in people's mind

Guestercise
Reactions:

Post by Guestercise »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 07:42
Not Billie liking a post saying the tweets are fake when there's evidence
Lol which tweet was it?

Potato eater
Reactions:

Post by Potato eater »

I don't like her new music and some of her choices but I still think she's a cool girl with potential and she should definitely not be cancelled.

Francoamerican
Reactions:

Post by Francoamerican »

Potato eater wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:08
I don't like her new music and some of her choices but I still think she's a cool girl with potential and she should definitely not be cancelled.
You don’t have to cancel her then. Canceling is an individual choice..not everyone’s going to have the same opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:33
Music Anon wrote:

Not at all. Taylor Swift, Lorde, Shakira, Adele, Rihanna, Ariana are still good in people's mind
most of these people are quite reclusive it seems like the best way to stay likeable to the public is just to drop an album promote it then disappear for a while and repeat that cycle. stops you from becoming overexposed and everyone is excited for your return

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its satisfactory af she is getting shit in part for the queerbaiting, its not gonna change anything straight girls are never stop being like this because at the end of the day dudes are gonna fight for it like the scum they are.
That said some of the people defending her in this thread are sus af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

francoamerican wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:22
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:19
uhohspaghettio wrote:
DA. I think she had a lot of queers fans, whom many of them fancied her. So the combination of her queerbaiting while she gets a BF has set them off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hhhhhhhhhhhhff wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 05:09
Guesssst wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 05:01
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:03
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:00
We need a lesbian equivalent to Lil Nas X
We already have but you all are supporting the wrong people.

Hayley Kiyoko

Kehlani

but neither are super successful as Lil Nas X
I dont really follow them but are they as attention desperate as lil Nax or problematic? Also he does rap, I am guessing those two aint rappers, not to mention that being a female rapper is extremely more difficult than being a male one.
I don't think Kehlani is a rapper or is she? They are not attention grabbing like Lil Nas X who is so good pissing off christians and their believes. He is really getting bolder and really doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. Love him for that.

It is harder for lesbians singers like Hayley and Kehlani than gay male singers/rappers in entertainment industry/music industry to be successful.
I never understood the lgbt hate towards the Christian/catholic religion. There are waay worse religions than those..who actually murder gay people every day but the media covers it all up. I'll take the Westborough Baptist Church who just yells with signs over them anyday...
I definitely don't want there to be a lesbian lil Nas X. He's a creepy pedo, misogynist and other things. If there was a woman (I mean a woman, not a man who says he is one), they would be cancelled if they made claims of wanting to fuck their 6 year old same sex cousin. Nas should have been. Only the worst kind of handmaiden supports Lil Nas X at this point.

I had a lengthy reply about LGBT hate towards Christianity, but then saw what thread I was in and realized it's really OT. The short OT:
The Long OT: link to post

Other anon - you got it right. Like her music, fine, then enjoy it. Ignore the media circus - it's a waste of time.
I've never interacted with her fan base or followed her. Is she really hemorrhaging fans, more than Themi? I haven't seen her bait video, either. I think the only video I ever watched was bad guy. I just listened to some songs & not even all of them.

WTF kind of stuff am I reading on here. No one who belongs on L Chat is going to talk about her BF, let alone parts of him.
Geeze, no one ever has anything better to do, than discuss this young woman's looks - pathetic.
Damn her fans are really fickle :blinkwide: , I don't like queer baiting either but Harry styles dissent get this much flack for queer baiting.
Of course not - in this misogynistic world, women are always torn down the most.
She's a victim of her own success, since part of it was built on attempting to be controversial. Nothing the mob like more, than a fall.
This should come with an audio warning.
x2 that was painful and loud (the tiktok with explicit screech track over BF's shitty online comments)
Leztard wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 23:03
I see both sides because clearly she's baiting but also clearly the fans are fucking insanely possessive. It's a draw.

But I honestly think it's time for these straight pop stars to get called out for their bs. :spy:
Entitled owner fans - creepy. Makes me even more glad, I cba with sm & fandom shit.
& I haven't watched whatever to make my own assessment. Idk, because backlash on "baiters" could also drive others further into the "closet". On the one hand, I want queer bating to be called out. There have been actual queer celebs have moved slowly from playing same-sex, bait (or fan service), to glass closets, to eventually coming out. I don't want it to be harder for real woman to come out. It doesn't really help anything for everyone to tell a bihet, they're liars, etc, when they really are attracted, even when they prefer men. If bis can come out as bi and it not be a big deal or get a lot of hate, including queer bait hate - then maybe there will be less mislabeling and lesbian appropriation.
Pushing fake rep into the closet, could also give leeway for homophobes to use that as their way to say hateful shit without censure and it could actively discourage real homos and bis from coming out.
If you enjoy fan service, enjoy it. If you don't like sex used for marketing- then don't support it. Either way, we gotta stop making a big deal about it. If coming out is a non event and we save going all :dance2: :goldstar: :heart: for actual couples, then maybe Billie Eilish fiascos won't happen?

guestnj
Reactions:

Post by guestnj »

I definitely don't want there to be a lesbian lil Nas X. He's a creepy pedo, misogynist and other things. If there was a woman (I mean a woman, not a man who says he is one), they would be cancelled if they made claims of wanting to fuck their 6 year old same sex cousin. Nas should have been. Only the worst kind of handmaiden supports Lil Nas X at this point.
I had no idea lil Nas X said that. Yikes!

Mamamamma
Reactions:

Post by Mamamamma »

Gays are just angry she didn’t give the bop we all wanted. Instead we got whispering tracks, awful lyrics, 0 melodies & minimal production. If she doesn’t drop that weirdo brother of hers, her career is definitely over. Her sound will never grow. Enjoy that awful music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamamma wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:49
Gays are just angry she didn’t give the bop we all wanted. Instead we got whispering tracks, awful lyrics, 0 melodies & minimal production. If she doesn’t drop that weirdo brother of hers, her career is definitely over. Her sound will never grow. Enjoy that awful music
Was he a part of her previous albums?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamamma wrote:
This is true bestie. Her sound isn't developing at all and everyone is over it.

Leztard
Reactions:

Post by Leztard »

Mamamamma wrote:

Yeah I agree x2.
It is a combo of everything but the brother's music is the problem. ...and everyone treated them like major geniuses smh. They were good but not that great.

It's one thing to bait but another to bait with a shit song. I still haven't seen fans turn sides so fast wooowww...makes you not envy fame or success as an artist. Poor girl should get therapy. I'm worried about her well being but I'm questioning her past mental problems...were they even real or a marketing tool? Hopefully she'll be ok

Mamama
Reactions:

Post by Mamama »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:11
Mamamamma wrote:
There isn’t a track where he isn’t credited for writing. He also produces all her music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mamamamma wrote:
He is part of EVERYTHING. Literally written all of her hits and produced. But it looks like he has fallen off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 08:48
Guest wrote:
Mamamamma wrote:
He is part of EVERYTHING. Literally written all of her hits and produced. But it looks like he has fallen off.
Billie's motif is horror..spiders possession blood monsters black green ugly hair..black eyes...death..blood...no one but Ted Bundy loves that shit repeatedly..she inhabits an interior world of death violence etc. Plus her new album is rotten...girl needs psychological help bad..fans want fresh air and sunlight not a dark monster hellscape

.guest
Reactions:

Post by .guest »

Leztard wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:03
Mamamamma wrote:

Yeah I agree x2.
It is a combo of everything but the brother's music is the problem. ...and everyone treated them like major geniuses smh. They were good but not that great.

It's one thing to bait but another to bait with a shit song. I still haven't seen fans turn sides so fast wooowww...makes you not envy fame or success as an artist. Poor girl should get therapy. I'm worried about her well being but I'm questioning her past mental problems...were they even real or a marketing tool? Hopefully she'll be ok
please. These girls are all the same. In 15 years she'll complain she was objectified, used and abused by men even though she willingly chose to do this. Handmaidens are perfectly happy to get theirs as long as men jerk off to them. It's only when men stop giving the attention they crave because they're 'too old' (read: over 30) suddenly they cry and claim to be 'feminists' and MeToo and blablabla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mamamamma wrote:
Billie's motif is horror..spiders possession blood monsters black green ugly hair..black eyes...death..blood...no one but Ted Bundy loves that shit repeatedly..she inhabits an interior world of death violence etc. Plus her new album is rotten...girl needs psychological help bad..fans want fresh air and sunlight not a dark monster hellscape
Yeah fans don't want the dark songs. That's why singers like Marilyn Manson or other heavy metal bands have been successful for decades :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mamamamma wrote:
Yeah fans don't want the dark songs. That's why singers like Marilyn Manson or other heavy metal bands have been successful for decades :fool:
MM and heavy metal fans are overwhelmingly male pimply punks and even then most people of any type think he's an obnoxious offensive abusive sicko ..read about the accusations of his ex, asshole..go jack elsewhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

MM and heavy metal fans are overwhelmingly male pimply punks and even then most people of any type think he's an obnoxious offensive abusive sicko ..read about the accusations of his ex, asshole..go jack elsewhere
https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/ ... lyn-manson

Billies fans are nothing like asshole MM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The one jacking it is you :fool: MM has a great amount of female fans, plus there are the emo and scene kids who were at least fifty fifty on their male-female ratio.
If you think females don't like this type of sad music you are delusional and only judging from your own taste, which is stupid.

Potat
Reactions:

Post by Potat »

:shifty:
Her new ig pic of her and the girls with their tongues out is super straight porn "bakkuke". yuck...no wonder the gays are turned off. Then she has the audacity to title it " I love girls" while she is waiting for man juice.

Also her fans were mostly indie/emo kids, metal dudes, black/and white lesbians and some open minded straight women who used to like paramore...I don't think changing her whole image and emo genre was a good decision this early in the game. That's the branding that got her famous because we already have an Arianna and dodja cat. :fool:

But obviously her new summer songs would be great if they were just BETTER. Not shallow and low blowing her ex loser who she used to buy ice cream for and wipe his ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Potat wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:49
:shifty:
Her new ig pic of her and the girls with their tongues out is super straight porn "bakkuke". yuck...no wonder the gays are turned off. Then she has the audacity to title it " I love girls" while she is waiting for man juice.

Also her fans were mostly indie/emo kids, metal dudes, black/and white lesbians and some open minded straight women who used to like paramore...I don't think changing her whole image and emo genre was a good decision this early in the game. That's the branding that got her famous because we already have an Arianna and dodja cat. :fool:

But obviously her new summer songs would be great if they were just BETTER. Not shallow and low blowing her ex loser who she used to buy ice cream for and wipe his ass.
I think her sudden tone change smells manager decision. They've seen she is successful and being the rapey creeps they are in HW, they tried slutting her up and stripping her personality.
Billie being very young without having developed her critical thinking yet, she thinks that now that she has become an "adult" she is supposed to change into that direction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

billie eilish in her jodie comer era

guestwithquestions
Reactions:

Post by guestwithquestions »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:28
billie eilish in her jodie comer era

What does this mean? Was Jodie Comer a queerbaiter?