10 Jun 2021, 22:54
She is KILLING me with those ig stories :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks damn good. Just wish she’d stop with the oversized man shirts and pants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:18
She looks damn good. Just wish she’d stop with the oversized man shirts and pants.
Sometimes I’m shocked as to why the NB community keeps growing and then I realize there’s still people in 2021 who gender the clothes other people are wearing.

Est
Reactions:

Post by Est »

Please, post some of those ig stories here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Est wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 03:06
don’t know how to post pics but here’s a tweet

and this from yesterday

Est
Reactions:

Post by Est »

Thanks anon

guestchola
Reactions:

Post by guestchola »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:21
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
That hair in the second tweet reminds me of the mullets cholas used to have in the 80s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestchola wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
That hair in the second tweet reminds me of the mullets cholas used to have in the 80s.
Those have been really in style lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For which song is the music video for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 23:03
For which song is the music video for?
A song on G Eazy's upcoming album

tseug
Reactions:

Post by tseug »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:50
guestchola wrote:
Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
"they look so gay" how? isnt she a no gender person now? if she doesnt have a gender then how can she be gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tseug wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
guestchola wrote:
Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
"they look so gay" how? isnt she a no gender person now? if she doesnt have a gender then how can she be gay?
under that logic you’re missing that NB are still part of the community so calling someone who’s that gay is very much possible. also, it’s not like that person called demi a lesbian, gay is an umbrella term.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
I thought the "they look so gay" comment was referring to Demi and whoever the guy she's walking with, and I got so confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:34
tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestchola wrote:
Guest wrote:

and this from yesterday
under that logic you’re missing that NB are still part of the community so calling someone who’s that gay is very much possible. also, it’s not like that person called demi a lesbian, gay is an umbrella term.
Da. That makes no sense. Do you know what gay means?

guestnb
Reactions:

Post by guestnb »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestchola wrote:

Da. Gay means homosexual. So a female would be attracted to another female, but does nonbinary mean, not female or male?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
I thought the "they look so gay" comment was referring to Demi and whoever the guy she's walking with, and I got so confused.
Lol, earlier when the pics of Demi and G Eazy everyone was like “They look so hot” and I was like….. G Eazy too?…. but it was just bc of Demi

guesthomo
Reactions:

Post by guesthomo »

guestnb wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:42
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Gay means homosexual. So a female would be attracted to another female, but does nonbinary mean, not female or male?
quoting self- I didn't mean to respond to you. By the way to the other anon, "gay" is not an umbrella term. It only applies to homosexuals.

Tseug
Reactions:

Post by Tseug »

Guest wrote:
tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestchola wrote:
Guest wrote:

and this from yesterday
How are they part of the community when they say they have no gender or that gender doesn’t exist? If gender doesn’t exist then by logic you can’t be homosexual… or trans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really excited to see Demi's new show but now that know she's playing a straight character who wants to find the perfect man...my interest is :argh: I just hope it isn't some cliche crap like a female who thinks she's straight until she meets some random hot girl and suddenly she's queer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tseug wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 02:31
Guest wrote:
tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestchola wrote:

How are they part of the community when they say they have no gender or that gender doesn’t exist? If gender doesn’t exist then by logic you can’t be homosexual… or trans
NB's never seem to answer this question when asked. How can you be gay, straight, bi or whatever but believe gender isn't a thing? Someone like Jonathan Van-Ness for instance is NB but only dates men... Why if he believes gender isn't a thing? Why not date women too? He's showing a preference for men therefore showing that NB people are full of shit and know there's a difference between male and female.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 04:47
I'm really excited to see Demi's new show but now that know she's playing a straight character who wants to find the perfect man...my interest is :argh: I just hope it isn't some cliche crap like a female who thinks she's straight until she meets some random hot girl and suddenly she's queer.
I’ve seen a ton of stans upset but… did you really expect any different from NBC? If you did that’s honesty on you.

Demi might be a celeb of her own but she has no power against a whole production company and NBC is one of the straightest, whitest of them all.

Especially with their comedies, it physically pains them to show women being with other women, in all fairness they barely have any gay male characters with significant stories but there’s always one present at least, I think that’s even the case with this one, one of the dudes will be gay.

Like, you have Demi Lovato and you’re making DEMI play a straight, women identifying person who’s dating a cop? Do they know Demi’s audience like even by the slightest?

I’ve seen some people say that they think Demi’s character will probably have a coming out storyline because they doubt 2021 Demi would
go on TV to play a straight girl and I honestly have to agree but I do not expect anything from a company like NBC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:44
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
Est wrote:

and this from yesterday
Lol, earlier when the pics of Demi and G Eazy everyone was like “They look so hot” and I was like….. G Eazy too?…. but it was just bc of Demi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:07
Guest wrote:
I’ve seen a ton of stans upset but… did you really expect any different from NBC? If you did that’s honesty on you.

Demi might be a celeb of her own but she has no power against a whole production company and NBC is one of the straightest, whitest of them all.

Especially with their comedies, it physically pains them to show women being with other women, in all fairness they barely have any gay male characters with significant stories but there’s always one present at least, I think that’s even the case with this one, one of the dudes will be gay.

Like, you have Demi Lovato and you’re making DEMI play a straight, women identifying person who’s dating a cop? Do they know Demi’s audience like even by the slightest?

I’ve seen some people say that they think Demi’s character will probably have a coming out storyline because they doubt 2021 Demi would
go on TV to play a straight girl and I honestly have to agree but I do not expect anything from a company like NBC.
I get that but since D is one of the executive producers and Sean Hayes and his partner are producers I figured it could be a little gayer than usual. I'm still looking forward to it but was just hoping for more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hopefully it won't get picked up, it sound like it's going to be trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:50
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:07
Guest wrote:

I get that but since D is one of the executive producers and Sean Hayes and his partner are producers I figured it could be a little gayer than usual. I'm still looking forward to it but was just hoping for more.
Demi is an actor / actress and the key competence of an actor / actress is to play a role / character which is different from the actors / actresses person. Daniel Craig is not an MI6 agent with the license to kill, he just plays the role of James Bond. And Angelina Jolie never raided any tombs. Emilia Clarke might know how to ride horses but I am sure her experience in riding dragons is limited.

I know that people think you should be a lesbian to play the role of a lesbian woman in a show but from my point of view this is just bullshit. An actor / actress playing themself all the time makes TV shows boring to me. So logically you must not be straight to play a straight character in a sitcom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is this Amenn girl on Demi's story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 02:32
Lauren’s gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:00
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 02:32
Lauren’s gf.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Libby have a job? It seems like all she does is take vacations...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:11
not sure about actual work but she's from a wealthy family,no need to use Demi,and she was a stan before they met.

asddfghh
Reactions:

Post by asddfghh »

Honestly i think her IQ Level can't be very high.
She said " im embracing my masculine Side more". How is that even possible, if you aren't male or female.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I didn't think rich kids who do nothing but living off their parents money existed because I though they're expected to work at their parents company or study something (even if it's something useless like arts or history) or try to create their own work even if it's not profitable. But Demi has introduced me to several jobless rich kids who are available all the time because they have nothing going for them. Sad.

Est
Reactions:

Post by Est »

Do they even finished high school? (Demi and friends, they pronoun here can be confused)

Guest70
Reactions:

Post by Guest70 »

asddfghh wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:37
She said " im embracing my masculine Side more". How is that even possible, if you aren't male or female.
Her iq is obviously low

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Est wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 22:09
Do they even finished high school? (Demi and friends, they pronoun here can be confused)
Demi did some home schooling and finished high school through it. Finishing high school in the US can't be too difficult then. Especially if you do home schooling.

Anon 5
Reactions:

Post by Anon 5 »

asddfghh wrote:
Masculine refers to traits and attributes that are considered classic to a gender. However masculine does not indicate gender. So for example, when a man says they want to be able to express their feminine side, they are not saying they want to be a woman. They are saying they want to express things that commonly associated with being a woman.

This is not a hard concept to comprehend. You may want to consider that before you attack the IQ's of others.

guest zui
Reactions:

Post by guest zui »

Anon 5 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 22:24
asddfghh wrote:
Masculine refers to traits and attributes that are considered classic to a gender. However masculine does not indicate gender. So for example, when a man says they want to be able to express their feminine side, they are not saying they want to be a woman. They are saying they want to express things that commonly associated with being a woman.

This is not a hard concept to comprehend. You may want to consider that before you attack the IQ's of others.
Da everyone is nonbinary because noone is binary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
I didn't think rich kids who do nothing but living off their parents money existed because I though they're expected to work at their parents company or study something (even if it's something useless like arts or history) or try to create their own work even if it's not profitable. But Demi has introduced me to several jobless rich kids who are available all the time because they have nothing going for them. Sad.
I’m sure being around D and her friends would make people feel out of place especially if they don’t come from money and actually have jobs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 22:18
Est wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 22:09
Demi did some home schooling and finished high school through it. Finishing high school in the US can't be too difficult then. Especially if you do home schooling.
Getting your GED is actually harder than diploma, which is what Demi did with her home schooling. There's been a lot more drugs and alcohol and OD between when she graduated and now. And school has been dumbed down even worse, since the decade that would have been.

The skills and knowledge that Demi has been working on, not too mention misinformation in her bubble, is very different and works against her.
Aside from arts and vulnerability, she has demonstrated people skills and some business acumen in the past.

Picking on the intelligence of a woman who nearly died with brain damage, says more about you, than it does about her intelligence, though.

Est
Reactions:

Post by Est »

I was asking because I was curious. I am not picking on their intelligence. I do not know their life, I just like some of their songs.
It is really stubborn people here continue making assumptions about a post like if it was an insult just for a simple question =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon 5 wrote:
asddfghh wrote:

You could've just said gender roles and left. She absolutely does think femininity is woman and masculinity is man or else she wouldn't have identified as nonbinary.

guestcgtzhv
Reactions:

Post by guestcgtzhv »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:44
Anon 5 wrote:
asddfghh wrote:

You could've just said gender roles and left. She absolutely does think femininity is woman and masculinity is man or else she wouldn't have identified as nonbinary.
Yup, she is very sexist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolls are back in this thread. Or have never left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling Demi’s seeing someone. I know they have been working but maybe someone has their attention too :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:03
I have a feeling Demi’s seeing someone. I know they have been working but maybe someone has their attention too :heart:
Me too but I have no idea who it could be and that’s worrying lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hope not. She needs to stay single for a long ass time. Probably just casually dating randoms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
I hope not. She needs to stay single for a long ass time. Probably just casually dating randoms.
this the longest we know of demi being single.. ever so i don’t think it would be completely awful if she’s dating someone tbh but i don’t even think that’s the case. i just think demi always has someone around to casually talk to/hook up with so i think demi might be fine and that’s why she’s single. also, i don’t know who she would be on a relationship with considering ig is her current only form of finding people and i haven’t caught anyone new or anything. i’m sure it’d be different if there wasn’t a pandemic still and if she was still on that dating app

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When they loses weight and get slimmed down, they will be she and straight and be like " do not label me"

guest8b
Reactions:

Post by guest8b »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:05
When they loses weight and get slimmed down, they will be she and straight and be like " do not label me"
Lol ikr. The mod here doesn’t like discussion about her gender identity though.