Post by Guest »

So she’s been texting Ruby Rose :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:09
Why do you keep bumping this thread up to mention Ruby? Who cares. Demi has an ugly bf she's in love with, she doesn't want Ruby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Why do you keep bumping this thread up to mention Ruby? Who cares. Demi has an ugly bf she's in love with, she doesn't want Ruby.
Then why does this thread exist? All yous talk about is her heterosexual relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Texting where? I don't have IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Then why does this thread exist? All yous talk about is her heterosexual relationship.
Girl this thread is barely used nowadays other than by you with your Ruby obsession. Until she dumps the bf who is using her and does something gay, just be quiet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi looks great in the still alive video. I prefer emo demi over her trying too hard to be sexy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That guy been making moves in his career with her help lol I hope she realize he’s been using her. It’s so unsettling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 03:03
That guy been making moves in his career with her help lol I hope she realize he’s been using her. It’s so unsettling.
Demi deserves it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 19:46
So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy
:mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy
What did she do to her face?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy
She'd doing that weird pouty thing Alok does with his mouth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy
🤢🤢🤮🤮 spoiler . And pretty sure every female with an insta does the pouty thing . Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a shame she's not really queer - just an ally who's experimented a few times. And her bf is so gross. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 03:34
It's a shame she's not really queer - just an ally who's experimented a few times. And her bf is so gross. :bigcry:
Demi's really never been with a woman or never had a gf??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 05:03
Guest wrote:
She already dated some girls, but she preferred to hide them. Different when she is dating a man.. she loves to flaunt her relationship for everyone to see how happy and in love she is with her wonderful boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 06:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She already dated some girls, but she preferred to hide them. Different when she is dating a man.. she loves to flaunt her relationship for everyone to see how happy and in love she is with her wonderful boyfriend
Internalized homophobia to the max

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 06:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Internalized homophobia?she just dont fucking care about women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Usually you see this happen with bi or gay women who have conservative parents. In this case it's Demi's mom. I don't think she likes or supports when Demi does anything gay. When Demi dated Lauren, her mom clearly didn't accept it and never followed Lauren like she does all Demi's other partners. So if Demi had that kinda mom growing up then yeah... it's internalized homophobia and she probably doesn't even realize it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What Lauren did Demi date? Lauren Jauregui? lol I cant think of another
Do you think demi and miley hooked up or miley saying "we were super gay" just means they gushed/fawn over each other a lot?
Im always wishing she dates a woman, she seemed close to lucy hale for a while and got my hopes up but i think lucy is straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Usually you see this happen with bi or gay women who have conservative parents. In this case it's Demi's mom. I don't think she likes or supports when Demi does anything gay. When Demi dated Lauren, her mom clearly didn't accept it and never followed Lauren like she does all Demi's other partners. So if Demi had that kinda mom growing up then yeah... it's internalized homophobia and she probably doesn't even realize it.
Bi women dont really care abt women but you are not ready for this convo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 16:17
What Lauren did Demi date? Lauren Jauregui? lol I cant think of another
Do you think demi and miley hooked up or miley saying "we were super gay" just means they gushed/fawn over each other a lot?
Im always wishing she dates a woman, she seemed close to lucy hale for a while and got my hopes up but i think lucy is straight.
She dated Lauren Abedini in 2017/2018.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 23:09
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So fkn hot
too bad she's with a guy
🤢🤢🤮🤮 spoiler . And pretty sure every female with an insta does the pouty thing . Da
I think she's also sucking in her cheeks a lil bit. Her face looks a little frozen in that expression :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really starting to think less of Demi now after seeing the bf's recent ig story where he's belittling lower socio-economic wage earners because he's upset his little blue check mark of privilege on twitter got taken away. This is her angel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm getting really annoyed with so many of these bisexual women being "out" with their man but never "out" with their girlfriends (who are probably locked in a closet somewhere). I see this with Rachel McAdams and Piper Perabo and Juno Temple. It's very disrespectful and really shows what they think about the lesbians and bisexual women they hook up with: they are just "sex objects" only good for a hook-up fuck but never long-term or marriage material for the staged pap pics. SHAME on these bisexual actresses who keep doing this over and over and over again! Are there no consequences in this lifetime? Or must we wait for karma's bite in the butt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 20:30
I'm really starting to think less of Demi now after seeing the bf's recent ig story where he's belittling lower socio-economic wage earners because he's upset his little blue check mark of privilege on twitter got taken away. This is her angel?
Lol what? I don't like him but the comparison he's making is that being verified on Twitter now is the same as someone who works at target buying a sheriffs badge and calling themselves a sheriff aka it's meaningless. Elon making people pay for a blue tick defeats the whole purpose of why it was invented in the first place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 04:25
I'm getting really annoyed with so many of these bisexual women being "out" with their man but never "out" with their girlfriends (who are probably locked in a closet somewhere). I see this with Rachel McAdams and Piper Perabo and Juno Temple. It's very disrespectful and really shows what they think about the lesbians and bisexual women they hook up with: they are just "sex objects" only good for a hook-up fuck but never long-term or marriage material for the staged pap pics. SHAME on these bisexual actresses who keep doing this over and over and over again! Are there no consequences in this lifetime? Or must we wait for karma's bite in the butt?
Rachel ?never heard abt her being bi

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? Rachel McAdams, Piper Perabo and Juno Temple never dated any women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I've never heard that the celebs you mentioned were bisexual. That said, a lot of bisexuals lean more towards the opposite sex. Even look at some bisexual male celebs like Mick Jagger, David Bowie, etc. All their serious relationships and marriages were with the opposite sex while their flings were with the same sex. So it's not just bisexual women who prefer the opposite sex for serious relationships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one's heard the lesbi rumors about Rachel, Piper, or Juno??? (Juno herself in has hoards of pics.) How young are you people... has this not been a lesbian gossip board for decades?!
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 15:32
Guest wrote:
Lol what? I don't like him but the comparison he's making is that being verified on Twitter now is the same as someone who works at target buying a sheriffs badge and calling themselves a sheriff aka it's meaningless. Elon making people pay for a blue tick defeats the whole purpose of why it was invented in the first place
No, what he is essentially saying is if you don't want to verify that you're a nobody in life, you can just buy a fake sheriff's badge and pretend you're a sheriff - you know, like the way he's pretending to be a punk star with his mediocre talent, and pretending to be somebody while his broke ass is living off of Demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 16:53
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 15:32
Guest wrote:
No, what he is essentially saying is if you don't want to verify that you're a nobody in life, you can just buy a fake sheriff's badge and pretend you're a sheriff - you know, like the way he's pretending to be a punk star with his mediocre talent, and pretending to be somebody while his broke ass is living off of Demi.
I hope you're trolling and not actually this dumb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 16:43
No one's heard the lesbi rumors about Rachel, Piper, or Juno??? (Juno herself in has hoards of pics.) How young are you people... has this not been a lesbian gossip board for decades?!
Rumors aren't the same as reality. I've heard a lot of wishful thinking for Piper and Rachel but no actual receipts of bisexuality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you're in a relationship and you still need the outside world's validation, they are not the one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 15:22
If you're in a relationship and you still need the outside world's validation, they are not the one.
The I love you baby no youuuu baby, omg baby, yes baby are so transparent.

He’ll milk her name until he finds more success. He just did what the other loser couldn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who gives a fuck about rumors on LChat? We are talking about reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 17:50
Guest wrote:
Who gives a fuck about rumors on LChat? We are talking about reality.
LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 16:32
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 15:22
The I love you baby no youuuu baby, omg baby, yes baby are so transparent.

He’ll milk her name until he finds more success. He just did what the other loser couldn’t.
Who cares? If he steals her money... Demi deserves it. Are you tired of feeling sorry for her because of her failed relationships?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

demi looked good in those pool pics she posted, similar to confident era demi. i think she could do better than her bf (of course with a girl), i find him hideous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I havent been here in a while, is she still with that ugly guy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yesterday was take ugly bf to work day so she's probably doing a collab with him so he can be on her next album and go on stage with her next tour.

Reactions:

ReI just remembered she played a lesbian role in glee apparently she had an acting project but in the end shes : Demi Lo

Post by Guest »

I just remembered she played a lesbian role in glee
apparently she had an acting project but in the end shes not gonna do it and ariel winter will replace her. i was kind of curious about seeing her acting again, although people say shes a bad actress i dont care personally lol. actually the tell me you love me video made me wanting more of actress demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their relationship is so weird. Nothing about it makes sense. https://instagram.com/stories/rubyrose/ ... BiNWFlZA==

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 05:19
Their relationship is so weird. Nothing about it makes sense. https://instagram.com/stories/rubyrose/ ... BiNWFlZA==
They're both so weird in general. Soon they'll probably unfollow each other again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think that's Demi's house that Ruby's at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 06:32
I don't think that's Demi's house that Ruby's at.
Why she would name the squirrel teddy tho