Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 04:07
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 02:00
For any geek like me, Demi just won this:

Happy for her, that’s gonna be worth a shit ton of money in just a few years! I know she’s happy right now haha
What is this?
girl i’ve been trying to read about it since demi tweeted that and i’m starting to think i’m just too dumb to completely get it but basically, there’s like a new thing with cryptocurrencies that now involves art. for whatever reason digital art (yes) it’s the new thing to invest in bc it gives like a new level to owning an art piece because no matter how many people download it or have it demi will always be the original owner so that gives her money? it also can never be stolen so that’s more secure too? i guess kinda like a bitcoin but more exclusive and lucrative since demi will always be the sole owner but idk really, the people who follow that man who gave it to her are saying demi now owns one of the most important art pieces ever so that’s what i care about lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 04:21
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 04:07
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 02:00
For any geek like me, Demi just won this:

Happy for her, that’s gonna be worth a shit ton of money in just a few years! I know she’s happy right now haha
What is this?
girl i’ve been trying to read about it since demi tweeted that and i’m starting to think i’m just too dumb to completely get it but basically, there’s like a new thing with cryptocurrencies that now involves art. for whatever reason digital art (yes) it’s the new thing to invest in bc it gives like a new level to owning an art piece because no matter how many people download it or have it demi will always be the original owner so that gives her money? it also can never be stolen so that’s more secure too? i guess kinda like a bitcoin but more exclusive and lucrative since demi will always be the sole owner but idk really, the people who follow that man who gave it to her are saying demi now owns one of the most important art pieces ever so that’s what i care about lmao
I don't know this artist, so I have no idea if the value is hype or what. I give zero Fs about a white sphere in a square, so it is not worth anything to me, personally. Basically, this artist is using Demi's popularity to raise their profile and therefore the value of of the NFTs.
Basically NFT (nonfungible token - I pronounce it nifty) is combining a unique block chain (the basis of cryptocoin) with a digital work of art. The creator of the NFT - the artist who gave it to her - is the one that can get royalties during sells.
Main thing you need to know, is just like real art collecting has been used to move money, these NFTs will probably end up similar use. NFT ownership gives you certain rights, but they aren't quite equal with owning a physical original. Since it is digital some NFT are 1 of 1, but others are 1 of 250, etc.
Demi herself is an artist. So she could sell NFTs of her Dancing with the Devil album cover, for example. So you and I could use the image, as fans to now with free copies. However some flexing Lovatics would buy these NFT copies, which includes the right to like use the NFT image in public, but not commercially (outside of resell), while touting their "ownership" of the NFTs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that they’re all back I’m praying for some hot bikini pics, amen. :fingcross:

https://instagram.com/stories/biancafin ... jswraxka5y

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 20:12
Now that they’re all back I’m praying for some hot bikini pics, amen. :fingcross:

https://instagram.com/stories/biancafin ... jswraxka5y
I was thinking the same, I'm hoping for cleavage pics :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bianca is so cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wonder if this is because she’s leaving island after all....

Xxxdd
Reactions:

Post by Xxxdd »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 01:04
Caroline is not attractive
It could be worse and she has her moments tbh!
If Demi is actually going for those LA models like that why couldn't she go for Bianca? :bigcry: Their interactions are so cute

Well she went on vacation with her and with others so who knows...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she have a falling out with French toast?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:55
I hope so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:58
Guest wrote:
I hope so.
Sadly, she didn’t. She just more distant from the group now but she was there for premiere night and she also went to dinner with D + that group of people to Nobu a couple weeks ago. It is weird tho how she basically went from being there all the time to us barely seeing her and D and her barely interacting online...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 21:48
i wonder if this is because she’s leaving island after all....
the deluxe has been out 5 years almost.
target.com/p/demi-lovato-tell-me-you-lo ... -52938689
i guess coming to Apple Music and Spotify April 30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope so.
Sadly, she didn’t. She just more distant from the group now but she was there for premiere night and she also went to dinner with D + that group of people to Nobu a couple weeks ago. It is weird tho how she basically went from being there all the time to us barely seeing her and D and her barely interacting online...
Might be cause frenchtoast is sober and may not want to be around substances. Demi and her friends smoke weed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 03:15
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope so.
Might be cause frenchtoast is sober and may not want to be around substances. Demi and her friends smoke weed.
she smokes weed too as far as i know so i’m guessing she just not in tune with the grupo like she used to, it happens. they’re clearly still cool

Gumby
Reactions:

Post by Gumby »

So I know Sienna is gay. Does anyone know if she has a gf? Is she with that Bianca?
Does anyone think Demi and her are hooking up? Her body language is quite different with her than with S & L in those vacay pics. I mean her boob is basically on her, she's drawn in close and tight, and she's really got her hand pulling her in tight!
Is libby gay?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">nobody told me demi had a meet &amp; greet in hawaii <a href="https://t.co/9E1lX6ryqa">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; ⋆ beth︎ ⋆ 🦋 (@afterglowlovato) <a href=" 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gumby wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 04:13
So I know Sienna is gay. Does anyone know if she has a gf? Is she with that Bianca?
Does anyone think Demi and her are hooking up? Her body language is quite different with her than with S & L in those vacay pics. I mean her boob is basically on her, she's drawn in close and tight, and she's really got her hand pulling her in tight!
Is libby gay?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">nobody told me demi had a meet &amp; greet in hawaii <a href="https://t.co/9E1lX6ryqa">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; ⋆ beth︎ ⋆ 🦋 (@afterglowlovato) <a href=" 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
All I know about Siena and Bianca is that they’re roommates (with another girl as well I
). I know Siena is gay but on Valentine’s day (I think, maybe before that) she posted a pic with her girlfriend and it wasn’t Bianca, she deleted like 10 minutes later tho. And yea, I think Libby is gay too, so is Susie. All them bitches are gay😂 But no, I don’t think Demi is hooking up with any of them.

I feel like Siena is more likely her wing-woman cause all these models Demi flirts with all come from Siena’s side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 04:20
Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

All I know about Siena and Bianca is that they’re roommates (with another girl as well I
). I know Siena is gay but on Valentine’s day (I think, maybe before that) she posted a pic with her girlfriend and it wasn’t Bianca, she deleted like 10 minutes later tho. And yea, I think Libby is gay too, so is Susie. All them bitches are gay😂 But no, I don’t think Demi is hooking up with any of them.

I feel like Siena is more likely her wing-woman cause all these models Demi flirts with all come from Siena’s side.
idk but sometimes threesomes are a great thing and this it that time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

It certainly looks like something if you don’t know anything about Siena lol they would make a good couple tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

I don't think Libby is gay, she gives me straight vibes and the way she was basically number one shipper of Demi with all of her bfs :mask: Also let's never forget how she was meeting Demi in a M&G in 2018 as a fan and then only half a year later hung out with her in Utah while Demi was in rehab, creepy ass :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 09:25
Guest wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

I don't think Libby is gay, she gives me straight vibes and the way she was basically number one shipper of Demi with all of her bfs :mask: Also let's never forget how she was meeting Demi in a M&G in 2018 as a fan and then only half a year later hung out with her in Utah while Demi was in rehab, creepy ass :mask:
that doesn't mean anything tho french toast is gay and was setting demi up with men for the longest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone posting the pics except Demi :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Libby always have the same clothing articles as Demi? Now it's the shoes :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:16

Why is she acting as if she's a part of the friendship group? She only went cuz she's Demi's assistant. The hired help, not a best friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:30
Guest wrote:

Why is she acting as if she's a part of the friendship group? She only went cuz she's Demi's assistant. The hired help, not a best friend.
When should spend every day with someone, helping them with every personal thing, you eventually end up forming a connection. Take Max who’s ‘hired help’ yet he’s one of the closest people in Demi’s life. That’s just the way an assistant-boss relationship usually works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When should spend every day with someone, helping them with every personal thing, you eventually end up forming a connection. Take Max who’s ‘hired help’ yet he’s one of the closest people in Demi’s life. That’s just the way an assistant-boss relationship usually works.
Demi just can't separate professional and personal life. Look at her previous team. We are now stuck with a completely awful stylist due to Demi being best friends with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Demi just can't separate professional and personal life. Look at her previous team. We are now stuck with a completely awful stylist due to Demi being best friends with her.
is it that hard to accept demi likes what siena puts her in? if she disliked it she could always get a different stylist for some occasions like she does with cesar and rena for her fair, or jill and mario for makeup and she’s still good friends with both jill and cesar. she just doesn’t want to change siena lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Just the duck. No selfies, no reposts, no comments on anyone else's pics, only 1 like on Siena

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

is it that hard to accept demi likes what siena puts her in? if she disliked it she could always get a different stylist for some occasions like she does with cesar and rena for her fair, or jill and mario for makeup and she’s still good friends with both jill and cesar. she just doesn’t want to change siena lol
Yeah and Demi also didn't see anything wrong with what the hell Paul was doing to her hair either. He only got sacked for being a racist, anti mask wearing conspiracy theorist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know how this phase is gonna end up so I just hope the next guy demi dates is not a cis man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How old are her friends? I know Susie is like 23 or something and Bianca is also in her early twenties but what about Sienna and Libby? I mean are Sirah and Matthew the only friends she has that are older than her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 18:47
How old are her friends? I know Susie is like 23 or something and Bianca is also in her early twenties but what about Sienna and Libby? I mean are Sirah and Matthew the only friends she has that are older than her?
Siena is 29. Libby is I think one year younger than Demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Susie's only 23? She looks rough

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Susie's only 23? She looks rough
I thought she was way older

Gumby
Reactions:

Post by Gumby »

I don't know anything Sienna. So actually I don't understand why it's LOL. Care to enlighten?
All I know is she smokes pot and her dad is a founder of lucky jeans.

I heard Libby was a fan and I saw the m&g pic. I know she's sober and lives in utah....also rich father. I figured she met her relating to the rehab like do they network with sober "graduates" in the area or something?!

So then frenchie, I gather she met her while they were both in rehab together then? Also rich father.

Then Susie. She has a twin and is from Nashville, but has known French for a while and made music with her. Was she also an addict? Or did she just meet demi once French befriended her?

Anyone have a minute to help me connect the dots?!! Please. Happy Friday!

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 07:45
Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

It certainly looks like something if you don’t know anything about Siena lol they would make a good couple tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gumby wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 02:49
I don't know anything Sienna. So actually I don't understand why it's LOL. Care to enlighten?
All I know is she smokes pot and her dad is a founder of lucky jeans.

I heard Libby was a fan and I saw the m&g pic. I know she's sober and lives in utah....also rich father. I figured she met her relating to the rehab like do they network with sober "graduates" in the area or something?!

So then frenchie, I gather she met her while they were both in rehab together then? Also rich father.

Then Susie. She has a twin and is from Nashville, but has known French for a while and made music with her. Was she also an addict? Or did she just meet demi once French befriended her?

Anyone have a minute to help me connect the dots?!! Please. Happy Friday!

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 07:45
Gumby wrote:
Is libby gay?

DA i think they probably meant that if you don’t know they’re good friends/work together and that siena has a gf as far as we know, you would think there’s something more there.
and yes, libby and french are both rehab friends which is very common and yes, they’re both rich kids which is why they can keep up with demi’s expensive taste & when it comes down to susie i just think she came along with french as they’re best friends but there’s nothing she’s said or posted that makes me believe demi met her through treatment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's been quiet these last few days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 18:53
can someone remind her to post the photo dump

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Da It's been a pattern that she's usually more quiet on weekends and she doesn't post/interact as much (unless it's promo for the album but that's an exception). But like can she post those Hawaii pics already? I'm bored. All the others have posted already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 20:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da It's been a pattern that she's usually more quiet on weekends and she doesn't post/interact as much (unless it's promo for the album but that's an exception). But like can she post those Hawaii pics already? I'm bored. All the others have posted already
I had already gotten too used to her posting constantly cause of the pre era posts and now we’re getting nothing again :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 21:04
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 20:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I had already gotten too used to her posting constantly cause of the pre era posts and now we’re getting nothing again :bigcry:
I'm afraid it's getting quiet again from now on :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she has blind spots and probably has a hard time focusing when she types but I wish she would use spellcheck before posting her stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 05:37
I know she has blind spots and probably has a hard time focusing when she types but I wish she would use spellcheck before posting her stories.
Meh, sometimes if you’re typing too fast you’ll mess up and post it either way. Also, she’s never been one to have the greatestttt grammar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did she even post that story? I know she wants to be vocal about toxic diet culture and I appreciate her for that but there's a time and place for it. This wasn't it. Or she could've worded it differently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Definitely Demi lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 07:16
Definitely Demi lol
When is this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 07:11
Why did she even post that story? I know she wants to be vocal about toxic diet culture and I appreciate her for that but there's a time and place for it. This wasn't it. Or she could've worded it differently.
You could say this about anything she posts, ever. She's impulsive and doesn't think things through, and is definitely not good at wording things. I definitely don't agree with her story, but it's no reason to attack her like I've seen happening on Twitter. They just love to use anything they can to mock her. But yeah, that story was stupid and I could elaborate on that but don't feel like it because it's not a big deal either. She's said worse things that got her in trouble, this is whatever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the story she posted? Does someone have a video/screenshot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 12:49
It's the one about her complaining about sugar free cookies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 07:11
if people can get triggered at the tone of that story then demi can also share her triggers, lol. she didn’t say anything wrong, if you’re misinterpreting it you’re doing it on purpose and the people who are “coming” for her are people who already don’t like her so if she would’ve worded it any differently they still would’ve found an issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people really buying and eating this junk?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 12:52
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 12:49
It's the one about her complaining about sugar free cookies
They were cookies that literally said: “Eat me. Guilt free”.