Sara Ramirez

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Y’all know that she probably did that whole post to get some chatter going about her online. She’s doing it to stay relevant. No publicity is bad publicity and all that jazz. Otherwise she would have done it on her finsta. She probably is ‘out’ with Sawyer, if we know about it then loads must. When did she admit publicly about Ryan? When they got engaged?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:54
Y’all know that she probably did that whole post to get some chatter going about her online. She’s doing it to stay relevant. No publicity is bad publicity and all that jazz. Otherwise she would have done it on her finsta. She probably is ‘out’ with Sawyer, if we know about it then loads must. When did she admit publicly about Ryan? When they got engaged?

Indeed. Sara’s drug of choice is attention. Back then there were so many lies surrounding the Ryan situation that if the ex wife hadn’t come out, we would’ve bought Sara’s fairytale bs love story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No one is talking about it except you bitter jealous hags.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
So she made a fool of herself for nothing. Mission not accomplished. :lol: :fool: maybe next time she needs to take a selfie of her vag?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Imagine being sorta famous and posting pictures of dicks and no one cares that you did. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:15
During Grey’s, i didn’t particularly cared for Jessica, i thought she was kinda bland a Reese Whiterspoons type. But in the last three years of so, i’ve gained so much respect for her. She’s respectful, conducts herself with class and has character. I wish I could say the same for Sara.
DA Funny that when Sara was on Grey's she appeared to be all the things you say about Jessica. That might've been the performance of a lifetime because who Sara is now is none of those things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So she made a fool of herself for nothing. Mission not accomplished. :lol: :fool: maybe next time she needs to take a selfie of her vag?
Lol just say you live a miserable sad life and go. You're the one giving her all the attention a making a big deal out of nothing. Imagine being pressed because of a gumdrop stacked like a p----. Did your eyes burn a little from seeing a p---- shape?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:09
She’s trading Instagram story d--- pics with Sawyer according to Twitter 😂 (I don’t have insta to check - screenshots on Twitter).
Yikes. She couldn’t do that in private? I guess she wants everyone to barf their thanksgiving meal :blinkwide:
Guess we know what she is getting Sawyer for Christmas…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:15
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:15
During Grey’s, i didn’t particularly cared for Jessica, i thought she was kinda bland a Reese Whiterspoons type. But in the last three years of so, i’ve gained so much respect for her. She’s respectful, conducts herself with class and has character. I wish I could say the same for Sara.
DA Funny that when Sara was on Grey's she appeared to be all the things you say about Jessica. That might've been the performance of a lifetime because who Sara is now is none of those things.
She was on her meds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Imagine being sorta famous and posting pictures of dicks and no one cares that you did. :rofl:
You cared enough to complain about it though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 And doing it at 46. :mask:

And if anyone dares to publicly and fairly criticize a NB you’re labeled as phobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol just say you live a miserable sad life and go. You're the one giving her all the attention a making a big deal out of nothing. Imagine being pressed because of a gumdrop stacked like a p----. Did your eyes burn a little from seeing a p---- shape?
Sara? Step away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s trading Instagram story d--- pics with Sawyer according to Twitter 😂 (I don’t have insta to check - screenshots on Twitter).
Yikes. She couldn’t do that in private? I guess she wants everyone to barf their thanksgiving meal :blinkwide:
The same thing yall getting for yourselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see what you did there. LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sara? Step away
And walk into a psychologist to treat your body dysmorphia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:26
Bestie Al D. Rodriguez and her grandma Abue are rolling in their graves at what Sara has become.
I for one think she’s always been cray cray and just didn’t have social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 15:10
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 14:11
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 13:42
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 13:38

It was a joke.
My bad. Thought images weren’t loading 😂
Sara acknowledging women would’ve been Thanksgiving miracle. :lol:
I think we can all agree that she does love women. She just doesn’t want to be one and likes the ones she is fucking to have beards and be breast less.
Nah. All of her actions in the past four years indicate she’s misogynistic and homophobic.
Say it louder! That’s root of it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For someone who people have mentioned here is smart, how is she so immature to have done that? What is her mental age nowadays? Has she had a brain injury we aren’t aware of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 04:45
For someone who people have mentioned here is smart, how is she so immature to have done that? What is her mental age nowadays? Has she had a brain injury we aren’t aware of?
Wild that she was more mature in her 30s than she is in her 40s. That gender woo woo crap really dumbs people down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 07:13
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 04:45
Wild that she was more mature in her 30s than she is in her 40s. That gender woo woo crap really dumbs people down.
What did she post exactly? Was it actual pictures of private parts? Either way, I don’t think she’s dumb, just emotionally vulnerable and the perfect person to be sucked into the gender bs. All the studies they’ve done on women who are trans or NB showed a pattern I suspect Sara has:

Eating disorders
Body dysmorphia
Some abused as children
Some have borderline personality disorder which includes identity issues.
Influenced by the internet or friends to question their gender.
And the refusal to accept that they might be homosexuals.

And becoming trans and NB is the “magic pill” to alíviate all the feelings above.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 22:52
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 22:41
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:00
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 09:36
Sara R Village just posted a picture of her and Sawyer. He’s cleaning crumbs from her shoulder (or the likes) and holding her coat.

That sweater would be nice without the writing. I wonder if someone needs to inform Sara that angels aren’t real? What a BS quote. FFS.
She ain’t been on JLT 6 months and she’s already fuckin’ a crew member. :shehumper: :jawdrop:

#noboundaries
They both did a good acting job of pretending nothing is going on though. The other picture with him is with her having her collar adjusted. I think Sara may have taken it too far though. She actually looks likes she hates the poor guy.
They’re not gonna while the cameras are rolling. I wonder how her boundaries were on Grey’s? :hmmm:
Fact is she hooked up with this puny (you know Sara would beat his ass in a fight) wanna be boy on this set, it tells me she’s done this on sets before. When she said Jessica & Brooke were toxic, I think she meant “they wouldn’t allow me to invade their boundaries” therefore, they’re bad. It’s a classic toxic person mindset, their boundaries must be respected but they don’t respect anybody else’s boundaries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sara R Village just posted a picture of her and Sawyer. He’s cleaning crumbs from her shoulder (or the likes) and holding her coat.

That sweater would be nice without the writing. I wonder if someone needs to inform Sara that angels aren’t real? What a BS quote. FFS.
She ain’t been on JLT 6 months and she’s already fuckin’ a crew member. :shehumper: :jawdrop:

#noboundaries
They both did a good acting job of pretending nothing is going on though. The other picture with him is with her having her collar adjusted. I think Sara may have taken it too far though. She actually looks likes she hates the poor guy.
They’re not gonna while the cameras are rolling. I wonder how her boundaries were on Grey’s? :hmmm:
Fact is she hooked up with this puny (you know Sara would beat his ass in a fight) wanna be boy on this set, it tells me she’s done this on sets before. When she said Jessica & Brooke were toxic, I think she meant “they wouldn’t allow me to invade their boundaries” therefore, they’re bad. It’s a classic toxic person mindset, their boundaries must be respected but they don’t respect anybody else’s boundaries.
I’m sure Capshaw has stories of the bs she had to put up with Sara but is mature and classy enough to not be petty like Sara on Twitter stuck on stewing over the past. Sara attacking her on Twitter was a woman scorned. Sara is jealous and hateful because she is living an inauthentic life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

#noboundaries
I’m sure Capshaw has stories of the bs she had to put up with Sara but is mature and classy enough to not be petty like Sara on Twitter stuck on stewing over the past. Sara attacking her on Twitter was a woman scorned. Sara is jealous and hateful because she is living an inauthentic life.
Shonda nor Jessica care anymore. They walked on eggshells around Sara for years and are happy to be in healthier friendships. They moved on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:18
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shonda nor Jessica care anymore. They walked on eggshells around Sara for years and are happy to be in healthier friendships. They moved on.
X2 They've moved on and are thriving and healthy and have lives full of love. Which is more than Sara can say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What did Brooke do besides get a job on Grey's? She is much better than Jessica, and I like Jessica.
Imagine the daily bs they both had to endure especially the last 1-2 seasons of Sara's bs.
I would say Sara thought she was more valuable to Grey's then reality. This is a show that kills most characters off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 04:07
What did Brooke do besides get a job on Grey's? She is much better than Jessica, and I like Jessica.
Imagine the daily bs they both had to endure especially the last 1-2 seasons of Sara's bs.
I would say Sara thought she was more valuable to Grey's then reality. This is a show that kills most characters off.
If you go by Sara’s whining, the mere fact two straight rich women were hired to play gay made her uncomfortable. This is coming from the woman who was pretending to be straight for the majority of Grey’s Anatomy. :hmmm: :lol: she’s insufferable. Jessica must’ve put up with a lot crap when Sara didn’t take her medications.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They’re women and Sara hates women. Especially those women who have a healthier relationship with their bodies than she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Sondheim was trans Sara wouldn’t stop posting about his passing. Take her Tony away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:42
If Sondheim was trans Sara wouldn’t stop posting about his passing. Take her Tony away.
Because the arts are merely a tool for Sara to get attention and validation cos she feels empty inside.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 04:49
Guest wrote:
If you go by Sara’s whining, the mere fact two straight rich women were hired to play gay made her uncomfortable. This is coming from the woman who was pretending to be straight for the majority of Grey’s Anatomy. :hmmm: :lol: she’s insufferable. Jessica must’ve put up with a lot crap when Sara didn’t take her medications.
Absolute bulls**t it made her uncomfortable.
She was living her fantasy's out on screen because she didnt have the guts to at home.
Jealous they had rich parents, or parents who have sway within the industry.
She has the maturity level of a yak, is truly self loathing and hates women, lesbians, and probably is scared of being treated right by a lesbian because she would have to be an adult.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was living her fantasy's out on screen because she didnt have the guts to at home.
She has the maturity level of a yak, is truly self loathing and hates women, lesbians, and probably is scared of being treated right by a lesbian because she would have to be an adult.
We want to make this about her disliking lesbians but it’s more about her being ashamed of homosexuality. Right now she’s dating a woman who has convinced herself that she’s a man, so in Sara’s delusion, she’s not same sex attracted! She’s dating a man.She can go out in the streets and be seen with a “man”.

Isn’t it convenient she’s stop talking about being bisexual and has never being linked to a woman? Umm. Trans culture is inherently homophobic. Case in point, butch girls are being influenced to think they’re men as if one can’t be a woman and be masculine too. Ugh. The whole thing’s toxic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We want to make this about her disliking lesbians but it’s more about her being ashamed of homosexuality. Right now she’s dating a woman who has convinced herself that she’s a man, so in Sara’s delusion, she’s not same sex attracted! She’s dating a man.She can go out in the streets and be seen with a “man”.

Isn’t it convenient she’s stop talking about being bisexual and has never being linked to a woman? Umm. Trans culture is inherently homophobic. Case in point, butch girls are being influenced to think they’re men as if one can’t be a woman and be masculine too. Ugh. The whole thing’s toxic.
Sara’s a combo of self hate, homophobic and misogynistic yet being treated as s sort of kweer becan of representation. It’s madness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

#noboundaries
:lol: :lol: :lol: “he” better never get arrested, he wouldn’t survive two seconds in a juvenile detention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara's thirst posts are desperate. And she doesn't even look good. Girl, grow up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 20:43
Sara's thirst posts are desperate. And she doesn't even look good. Girl, grow up!
Lol where did she post a thirst trap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Woof you can already tell by Sara's brief scenes in just like that new trailer that her performance is going to be no bueno and preachy just like on Madame Sec. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But how else would she ease her body dysmorphia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:41
Woof you can already tell by Sara's brief scenes in just like that new trailer that her performance is going to be no bueno and preachy just like on Madame Sec. :mask:
Like a good disciple — she has to spread the message of her trans church.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It doesn’t help that she’s a mediocre actor who was elevated on grey’s because she was amongst mediocre actors. Cate Blanchett would’ve nailed this NB stuff, cause she’s a hell of an actor. The real deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:19
Guest wrote:
She doesn't have body dysmorphia. She just probably thinks she needs to lose a few pounds and that's common amongst people who need to lose a few pounds. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She doesn't have body dysmorphia. She just probably thinks she needs to lose a few pounds and that's common amongst people who need to lose a few pounds. DA
She’s obsessed with her appearance/weight. Always been and it’s the reason why she’s suddenly neither a man or a woman. It’s the same song most trans and NB sing, the excessive obsession with their bodies song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
She actually says the line "if you're not happy with who you are step out of that box and change!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Because dysphoria and lying to yourself about your biology is healthy and will totally fix all of your unhappiness and problems. Dangerous rhetoric coming from the NB. That is clearly the gospel that Sara subscribed to herself.

She struggled with her sexuality on Grey's because Callie's story and Calzona led to her feeling things for her costar. She's regretful for leaving Grey's because she made that decision hasty due to mental struggles. Her answer to dealing with that is to step out of that box and change her entire life and identity when all she had to do was embrace her attraction to women. She's so far down that gutter hole she not ever crawling out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:00
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
She actually says the line "if you're not happy with who you are step out of that box and change!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Because dysphoria and lying to yourself about your biology is healthy and will totally fix all of your unhappiness and problems. Dangerous rhetoric coming from the NB. That is clearly the gospel that Sara subscribed to herself.

She struggled with her sexuality on Grey's because Callie's story and Calzona led to her feeling things for her costar. She's regretful for leaving Grey's because she made that decision hasty due to mental struggles. Her answer to dealing with that is to step out of that box and change her entire life and identity when all she had to do was embrace her attraction to women. She's so far down that gutter hole she not ever crawling out.
non binaries (which’s the most ridiculous term since technically we’re all non binary) take the most stereotypical male and female qualities and insert them into their personalities and call themselves originals. It’s like we are living in the twilight zone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s obsessed with her appearance/weight. Always been and it’s the reason why she’s suddenly neither a man or a woman. It’s the same song most trans and NB sing, the excessive obsession with their bodies song.
She has enough money to hire a personal chef, trainer and therapist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But that would require self awareness, discipline and the will to get better. Cause You know the trans/NB train is the lazy way out of pain and self hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But that would require self awareness, discipline and the will to get better. Cause You know the trans/NB train is the lazy way out of pain and self hate.
X2

Sara rather give her money to her trans friends and fund their lifestyles and surgeries buying their love and attention because she's too closed minded to be real truthful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The village account posted that SR was arriving on set. Like, how TF would they know that if SR wasn’t feeding that account or it wasn’t being run by a friend. They also admitted that they buy a lot of the pictures from paparazzi - wonder if that is SR funded too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:49
The village account posted that SR was arriving on set. Like, how TF would they know that if SR wasn’t feeding that account or it wasn’t being run by a friend. They also admitted that they buy a lot of the pictures from paparazzi - wonder if that is SR funded too.
:rofl: You give that account too much credit. Sara doesn't give a fuck about her fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If ain’t Sara then these r women throwing away their money on her pictures when Sara is actively trying to take away their sex based rights. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:09
Guest wrote:
:rofl: You give that account too much credit. Sara doesn't give a fuck about her fans.
x2. Never has. Even during Grey’s she was a d--- to the fans.