Sara Ramirez

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Out bi actress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow Kim Jong Un looks really young in these pics. What's his secret? Botox?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened with that show where she looked like a man?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:What happened with that show where she looked like a man?
Madame secretary?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:What happened with that show where she looked like a man?
Madame secretary?
It's in it's last season and Sara is no longer a cast member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We have decided to stan JK Rowling FOREVER.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is she going to come out as trans? Or is she non binary?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:When is she going to come out as trans? Or is she non binary?
Who knows? But I cant imagine anyone being attracted to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
My sister (who's straight) is/was a huge Calzona fan and she almost cries when i bring up how much Sara changed physically :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My sister (who's straight) is/was a huge Calzona fan and she almost cries when i bring up how much Sara changed physically :lol:
Imagine if Callie went back to the show with her new look when Arizona was still in, Arizona would've been :blinkwide: :hmmm: :tmi: :nono: :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Imagine if Callie went back to the show with her new look when Arizona was still in, Arizona would've been :blinkwide: :hmmm: :tmi: :nono: :X
The only way to make people happy was for Arizona to join her off screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I never found her attractive tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I never found her attractive tbh.
I didn't think she was hot but she had a cool and funny personality that made her cute imo. On the show idk about irl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was so funny before, now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She was so funny before, now
I mean this is pretty funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm not straight of course, but I do too! They were great together, and pretty to look at. And then the writers ruined the couple and Sara went and did......whatever she's done to herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's bi. what are you doing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LOL this always gets me. The combination of those words and how pleased she looks with herself is fucking hysterical :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL this always gets me. The combination of those words and how pleased she looks with herself is fucking hysterical :rofl:
You just know she hammered the writers until she got that scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That hair cut makes her look hideous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've never watched Grey's Anatomy because I just can't do hospital shows even if there's f/f, and my sole experience with Sara Ramirez as an entertainer was seeing her in the pre-Broadway preview of Spamalot in Chicago as a teenager. Honestly, she was really really fantastic; even with all the stars in the cast, we were all talking about how she pretty much stole it. It was definitely one of those moments where you just know you've been lucky enough to see a major talent before almost anyone else has ever heard of her.

It's been so weird all these years later, watching her just go further and further down this rabbit hole of identification-based self-righteousness and loopy anger at "Oppressive Monosexual Gatekeepers" or whatever, and her (presumed) approaching personal breakdown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You just know she hammered the writers until she got that scene.
She looks like she is talking to hear herself talk but mainly she us trying to convince herself.

She needs some mental help & its obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is a grown woman (a 44 y/o woman!) good Lord, this is embarrassing.

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:08
Sense not found.
I can tolerate when it's teens (which is 95% of those who say/write this stuff), but grown ass women...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so weird watching old GA eps now. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:12
It's so weird watching old GA eps now. lol
I often see people say they want Callie Torres back on Greys. I certainly don't! (I mean I stopped watching the show but just saying.) It would ruin the character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:08
Mentally ill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A grown ass woman referring to herself as “Girlish boy, boyish girl, boyish boy, girlish girl”
:mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh my <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:42
What in the Kim Jong Un is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:44

#nonbinary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they will never bring Calzona back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait I didn't know the nonbinary thing was new. I haven't followed her or any news about her. So in addition to bisexual and queer, she is now also non-binary. Oh excuse me, they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good Lord.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:47
I hope they will never bring Calzona back.
I give that fandom credit for coming up with that hilarious name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:48
Wait I didn't know the nonbinary thing was new. I haven't followed her or any news about her. So in addition to bisexual and queer, she is now also non-binary. Oh excuse me, they are.

English teachers must really hate this era.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 23:37
Guest wrote:

English teachers must really hate this era.
Can confirm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really amazed that she hasn't gone trans or had name-change yet. Really!

TV show Transparent's creator's (formerly Jill Soloway) descent within a few years has been quicker than Sara. Wow, great restraint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She just seems like a regular old butch not non-binary. See what happens when y'all hate on the butches so much, some now think they got to pull this binary-card off? shame!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 03:48
I'm really amazed that she hasn't gone trans or had name-change yet. Really!

TV show Transparent's creator's (formerly Jill Soloway) descent within a few years has been quicker than Sara. Wow, great restraint.
It'll happen next time she feels like she needs attention. "I'm transitioning"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 03:52
She just seems like a regular old butch not non-binary. See what happens when y'all hate on the butches so much, some now think they got to pull this binary-card off? shame!
I've never been into butches but never hated them, let them be and live their own lives. But this has less to do with butch hate. Such thing existed in the past, almost same amount of hate or worse.

It has more to do with the toxic mentality or mental disease that promote "trans, genderfluid, genderqueer, non-binary, changing names/pronouns multiple times, etc." are the woke, enlightened ideology to adopt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She has missed the cool boat. Has she come out as non-binary THIS LATE as of August 2020??? Mon dieu. Should have done that back then when going on about bi and queer bullshit.

So no longer BI? Because it is binary? Haha. Who can trust such person flipping so easily.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:45
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 22:44
#nonbinary
So hilarious. First she looks exactly like Kim Jong Un. Second, Kim Jong Un is quite the epitome of MASCULINE totalitarian dictator, just SUPER FAT, not a "Girlish boy". And this Sara sooooo resembles HIM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man, I'm so glad I'm already married. Imagine trying to find a partner these days where everyone is "queer" and "non-binary" and people argue that "bi lesbians" exist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 04:09
Guest wrote:

She has missed the cool boat. Has she come out as non-binary THIS LATE as of August 2020??? Mon dieu. Should have done that back then when going on about bi and queer bullshit.

So no longer BI? Because it is binary? Haha. Who can trust such person flipping so easily.
Oh right, is she still Bi or has that changed?