Sara Ramirez

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 17:59
Back to Sara Ramirez. Wonder what she’s going to follow up the colosal disaster that is Che a Diaz with? If her next role is another non binary gender woo modeled after herself, the public will be more aware of it. Right now viewers aren’t connecting Che to Sara, but it has put her more in the public eye even if it’s negative press on a character she plays. If Sara were to go back to Grey’s and all of a sudden Callie Torres is a non binary butch, Sara will start getting the criticism Cynthia Nixon is getting for changing Miranda to play herself. Now I realize Sara’s ego and narcissism might not care about that perception, but it will be to her detriment in the long run. At least Cynthia Nixon had done other roles since that aren’t centered on character being gay or whatever. But Sara has already started a pattern with Madam Secretary and And Just Like That. I’d add The Feels show web series to the list, but no one watched that.
Some people are making the connection. I read tweets sayin Sara describes her the same way Che does “Mexican Irish non binary, etc” and she has it on her Twitter bio.

As far what she should do next? Fire her shrink, find another shrink, get back on her meds, take acting classes and make peace with Shonda. But she’ll do the opposite cus she sees herself as some type of groundbreaker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 17:59
Back to Sara Ramirez. Wonder what she’s going to follow up the colosal disaster that is Che a Diaz with? If her next role is another non binary gender woo modeled after herself, the public will be more aware of it. Right now viewers aren’t connecting Che to Sara, but it has put her more in the public eye even if it’s negative press on a character she plays. If Sara were to go back to Grey’s and all of a sudden Callie Torres is a non binary butch, Sara will start getting the criticism Cynthia Nixon is getting for changing Miranda to play herself. Now I realize Sara’s ego and narcissism might not care about that perception, but it will be to her detriment in the long run. At least Cynthia Nixon had done other roles since that aren’t centered on character being gay or whatever. But Sara has already started a pattern with Madam Secretary and And Just Like That. I’d add The Feels show web series to the list, but no one watched that.
Some people are making the connection. I read tweets sayin Sara describes her the same way Che does “Mexican Irish non binary, etc” and she has it on her Twitter bio.

As far what she should do next? Fire her shrink, find another shrink, get back on her meds, take acting classes and make peace with Shonda. But she’ll do the opposite cus she sees herself as some type of groundbreaker.
DA And dump Sawyer and get out of the trans cult circle.

But you are right that she will do the opposite and lean more into current nonsense because she thinks she's being a disrupter. :mask: If getting screwed over by her circle jerk of queer trans nb friends didn't wake her up to take a step back and reevaluate her life and choices, nothing will. Sara's answer to that was declaring herself to nb a few months later, she got screwed over May 2020 and declared nb they/them August 2020. Now she's back to she/they according to that video interview, but she changes with the wind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cynthia Nixon wes caught liking post dumping on Che Diaz?

Backstabbing bitch. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 20:51

:rofl: this is all cracking me up. Love it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 20:51

:rofl: this is all cracking me up. Love it
What an asshole. She liked it and then took it back. I knew em bitches were fake and Kim is right. :lol:

Sara if you’re reading this, you’re better than this stupid show. Hang in there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't get why that tweet is dumping on Che Diaz???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:44
The screenshots in the tweet are of an Instagram posts making fun of Che Díaz and apparently Cynthia Nixon liked it and then unliked it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:
The screenshots in the tweet are of an Instagram posts making fun of Che Díaz and apparently Cynthia Nixon liked it and then unliked it.
Yeah, but it's making fun of Che Diaz in an affectionate way, it's not dismissive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, but it's making fun of Che Diaz in an affectionate way, it's not dismissive.
Sweetie, here’s the post with all the posts making fun of how bad the character is…

It’s trashing the character and the comments are worst. :lol:

Why would Cynthia like such a post in the first place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The Like is still there though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The Like is still there though
That’s low of Cynthia. Those posts are not nice at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh yeah. Comparing Che to the psychos in the Shining and Scream is very affectionate. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh yeah. Comparing Che to the psychos in the Shining and Scream is very affectionate. :fool:
:rofl: I swear people want to be purposefully ignorant of fact because they think Sara shits rainbows. Cynthia was either being shady or she's stupid, I'm leaning more towards the latter. She probably thought this was in support of Che Diaz because AJLT cast and crew are trying very hard to make Che happen. Don't they know not to insult viewers intelligence?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: I swear people want to be purposefully ignorant of fact because they think Sara shits rainbows. Cynthia was either being shady or she's stupid, I'm leaning more towards the latter. She probably thought this was in support of Che Diaz because AJLT cast and crew are trying very hard to make Che happen. Don't they know not to insult viewers intelligence?
The first image of the post is a woman screaming cause a psychopath after her. Cynthia knew exactly what she was doing. :lol: but Kim said they’re mean girls, so maybe there’s something to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The first image of the post is a woman screaming cause a psychopath after her. Cynthia knew exactly what she was doing. :lol: but Kim said they’re mean girls, so maybe there’s something to it.
Da Kim is the smartest one out of all of them. I can't stop laughing at everything Sara's touched after her Grey's stint has turned to absolute bollocks. That's what happens when you live an inauthentic life. But please Ms Ramirez continue to tell us how loved you are and how happy and that this is your best life. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I don’t get it cause some of the posts are nice and not shade? It’s weird to group some positive and some shady memes together about the same character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I don’t get it cause some of the posts are nice and not shade? It’s weird to group some positive and some shady memes together about the same character

They’re all negative. Are you blind? :lol: can you please point out which one is positive?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Kim is the smartest one out of all of them. I can't stop laughing at everything Sara's touched after her Grey's stint has turned to absolute bollocks. That's what happens when you live an inauthentic life. But please Ms Ramirez continue to tell us how loved you are and how happy and that this is your best life. :mask:
Sara will be okay. Seems like she’s trying to do the best that she can but doesn’t know how to recognize a good script or project. She’s gonna have to get it together one way or another or maybe just retire and raise trans babies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They’re all negative. Are you blind? :lol: can you please point out which one is positive?
SA the pope one and the arm hair raised one? Can you explain how they’re insulting it seems to me like they’re being positive but maybe I’m missing something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA the pope one and the arm hair raised one? Can you explain how they’re insulting it seems to me like they’re being positive but maybe I’m missing something
DA the pope one is basically saying that’s why people aren’t having children (something the pope got upset about recently) and the raised hair is like when you sense a specter/ghost/something bad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not positive at all. Cynthia had no business liking that post. Even if she has a good sense of humor about Che, SR is her costar, not a stranger. I don’t understand why she would like it especially since everyone is shitting on Che. Imagine if JCAP had liked a post on how much Callie sucked back in the day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA the pope one is basically saying that’s why people aren’t having children (something the pope got upset about recently) and the raised hair is like when you sense a specter/ghost/something bad
x2. Fuck Cynthia Nixon. Sara can do better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I see. Thanks for explaining. I can’t believe Cynthia was the one that made a big scene about not coming back until they ‘queered’ the show, now she’s being shady about the characters she helped to create… lol she has no integrity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I see. Thanks for explaining. I can’t believe Cynthia was the one that made a big scene about not coming back until they ‘queered’ the show, now she’s being shady about the characters she helped to create… lol she has no integrity
KIM Cattrall been telling us for years! She said they ganged up on her and threw her under the bus. I’d be honest with ya, the way Che was written is embarrassing, they set up Sara for failure. I don’t think Sara’s smart enough to see it. When she was on Grey’s, she was surrounded by great television minds, she wasn’t gonna look ridiculous. But AJLT played her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

KIM Cattrall been telling us for years! She said they ganged up on her and threw her under the bus. I’d be honest with ya, the way Che was written is embarrassing, they set up Sara for failure. I don’t think Sara’s smart enough to see it. When she was on Grey’s, she was surrounded by great television minds, she wasn’t gonna look ridiculous. But AJLT played her.
Sara has had direct input on Che Diaz. The shoe didn’t play her, she played them and herself. They trusted Sara’s input, Sara and GLAAD and Samantha Irby. The result is directly their fault. Sara’s ideology is full of shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sara has had direct input on Che Diaz. The shoe didn’t play her, she played them and herself. They trusted Sara’s input, Sara and GLAAD and Samantha Irby. The result is directly their fault. Sara’s ideology is full of shit.

Cynthia was the cheerleader behind it all though and now she’s liking post shading Che. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cynthia was the cheerleader behind it all though and now she’s liking post shading Che. :eyeroll:
I think all the original 4 probably have massive egos including Kim… the fact she arranged to have her name added to her relatives in England’s shared family tombstone without consulting them first and made it read ‘Kim cattrall, the cleopatra of Liverpool’ is a bit of a red flag :facepalm: but I believe she’s able to see through the bullshit of the others for sure

I wonder if Sara is going to be humbled by this experience and take a step back to reassess, or if she’ll double down and just write the backlash off as ‘phobic’. I saw some comment on the Instagram post that said ‘stop bullying a marginalised trailblazer!’ And I thought that’s probably the line Sara’s going to take, that she’s been victimised for her ‘identity’ not that the character sucks and her acting is weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think all the original 4 probably have massive egos including Kim… the fact she arranged to have her name added to her relatives in England’s shared family tombstone without consulting them first and made it read ‘Kim cattrall, the cleopatra of Liverpool’ is a bit of a red flag :facepalm: but I believe she’s able to see through the bullshit of the others for sure

I wonder if Sara is going to be humbled by this experience and take a step back to reassess, or if she’ll double down and just write the backlash off as ‘phobic’. I saw some comment on the Instagram post that said ‘stop bullying a marginalised trailblazer!’ And I thought that’s probably the line Sara’s going to take, that she’s been victimised for her ‘identity’ not that the character sucks and her acting is weird
Marginalized trailblazer? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The kweers are reaching with that one. You’re right that Sara is probably going to double down instead of taking a much needed step back to reevaluate and reassess. Sara hasn’t made any good decisions since 2016, probably even before that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. I think the women on that show are mean girls to each other. Ex; SJP’s post about Kim’s brother death was down right passive aggressive and unnecessary. And Cynthia doesn’t think highly of Che but I bet she’s super supportive behind the scenes. :lol: fake bitches. As for Sara’s fans, I can’t for the love of God take these people seriously when they write stuff like this:

They’re as delusional as their idol. Che has her own Netflix especial, how marginalized is that? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Marginalized trailblazer? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The kweers are reaching with that one. You’re right that Sara is probably going to double down instead of taking a much needed step back to reevaluate and reassess. Sara hasn’t made any good decisions since 2016, probably even before that.
💯 she’s gonna take the “people are phobic” approach “they don’t understand the world is changing” blah blah. Guess Cynthia doesn’t understand neither. :P anyway, if Sara were smart, she would make a comedy clip as Che, making fun of the whole thing and capitalize on the moment. But she’s not bright. And Che is too much like her new self, ouch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, so I think I worked it out - Sara is going through her mid-life crisis, that's why she's acting like an idiot overgrown teen at the age of 46. It all makes sense now.
People who are having a midlife crisis are thought to be struggling with their own mortality and, somewhere during midlife, they ditch some of their responsibilities in favor of fun. That's why the term "midlife crisis" often causes people to picture mistresses and sports cars.

It’s thought that aging leads to feelings of depression, remorse, and anxiety. And a midlife crisis is a phase that helps people feel youthful again as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that their lives are half over.
https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-t ... is-4175827

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:35
Ok, so I think I worked it out - Sara is going through her mid-life crisis, that's why she's acting like an idiot overgrown teen at the age of 46. It all makes sense now.
People who are having a midlife crisis are thought to be struggling with their own mortality and, somewhere during midlife, they ditch some of their responsibilities in favor of fun. That's why the term "midlife crisis" often causes people to picture mistresses and sports cars.

It’s thought that aging leads to feelings of depression, remorse, and anxiety. And a midlife crisis is a phase that helps people feel youthful again as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that their lives are half over.
The Lchat called this four years ago, there’s also some emotional imbalance issues going on there and maybe a personality disorder too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't seen it yet, but my girlfriend said Che sucks Miranda's boobs in one episode. Do you think this makes Sara feel sad that the transmen she dates no longer have boobs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:38
I haven't seen it yet, but my girlfriend said Che sucks Miranda's boobs in one episode. Do you think this makes Sara feel sad that the transmen she dates no longer have boobs?
No, Che's hand touches Miranda's boob and she kisses her chest and boob. No sucking.

Sara's missing out on boobs and being with the magic of a woman. Her insecurities and messed up brain has pushed her to mutilated bodies because she rather live lies than exist in truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
No, Che's hand touches Miranda's boob and she kisses her chest and boob. No sucking.

Sara's missing out on boobs and being with the magic of a woman. Her insecurities and messed up brain has pushed her to mutilated bodies because she rather live lies than exist in truth.
Ok, but there's still some boob action going on. Boobs are magic. I can imagine transmen don't like boobs on other women either, so they wouldn't be playing with Sara's boobs either. The nearest she'll get to boobs are Miranda's on set.

Poor Sara, she needs to find herself a woman who knows she's a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She hates women and herself, why would she miss boobs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:

The Lchat called this four years ago, there’s also some emotional imbalance issues going on there and maybe a personality disorder too.
How long do midlife crisis last? Sara’s going on six years.

Dizz
Veteran
Reactions: 243

Post by Dizz »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wrong thread
:mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:42
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:

How long do midlife crisis last? Sara’s going on six years.
It can last years, especially for women who are menopausal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does she use they/them pronouns but still uses the same undeniably female name Sara? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:58
Why does she use they/them pronouns but still uses the same undeniably female name Sara? :hmmm:
Sara is her work name. Jay is what she uses with others. She uses she/they pronouns according to her latest video release.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:07
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:58
Sara is her work name. Jay is what she uses with others. She uses she/they pronouns according to her latest video release.
Jay? Where did that come from? :mask:

Somewhere there's a padded cell with her name on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Part of me wonders if SR was played hard when it comes to this role. SR willingly accepting a role that makes the NB and trans community look awful?

Then I wonder about SJP/MPK setting her up to look like a fool, and I can see it, if SR upset one of their friends in Hollywood. But the thing that makes me think this isn’t some nasty set up is that Cynthia has a trans kid herself - so I cannot imagine that she would want to harm the community.

I think Cynthia liking those posts was to try to get in on the joke, if you can’t beat them, join them, kinda vibe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:31
Part of me wonders if SR was played hard when it comes to this role. SR willingly accepting a role that makes the NB and trans community look awful?

Then I wonder about SJP/MPK setting her up to look like a fool, and I can see it, if SR upset one of their friends in Hollywood. But the thing that makes me think this isn’t some nasty set up is that Cynthia has a trans kid herself - so I cannot imagine that she would want to harm the community.

I think Cynthia liking those posts was to try to get in on the joke, if you can’t beat them, join them, kinda vibe.
What's not clicking? Sara is literally playing herself. Che Diaz's introduction was Sara listing off her own labels. She wouldn't have taken the role if she didn't have input. Even MPK said that if Sara didn't take this role then the story would go in a different direction, my guess they'd have had a lesbian character. Sara was not played for a fool. None of them, least of all Sara, thought Che Diaz would be a big fat fail. Now all of their egos are being knocked down a few pegs and they deserve it. Delusional fans need to wake up as much as Sara does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:

What's not clicking? Sara is literally playing herself. Che Diaz's introduction was Sara listing off her own labels. She wouldn't have taken the role if she didn't have input. Even MPK said that if Sara didn't take this role then the story would go in a different direction, my guess they'd have had a lesbian character. Sara was not played for a fool. None of them, least of all Sara, thought Che Diaz would be a big fat fail. Now all of their egos are being knocked down a few pegs and they deserve it. Delusional fans need to wake up as much as Sara does.
I’m under no illusion that Sara is attempting to play herself mixed in with some extra bravado. How did someone with a brain allow this? Did they think we would all love an arrogant and talentless (comedy?!) fuck boi?

I think the next few episodes might actually show Che being the one that got hurt?

Is SR ENM/poly in real life? Was her bio on Lex just a research question?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m under no illusion that Sara is attempting to play herself mixed in with some extra bravado. How did someone with a brain allow this? Did they think we would all love an arrogant and talentless (comedy?!) fuck boi?

I think the next few episodes might actually show Che being the one that got hurt?

Che's a homewrecker and polyamorous and didn't reply to Miranda's DM because she done a ton of weed. :rofl: How is she the one getting hurt? She knew Miranda was married unless she completely ignored the wedding ring on her finger. She knows Miranda has a family since she gave her underage son weed at a funeral. Che is not the victim. But then again the non binary trans cult thrive on claiming victimhood so won't be surprised if that is the angle the show tries to go with. Except any viewers with two braincells won't fall for the writer and producer manipulation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I’m not sure they thought Che was a horrible person when they wrote her because they’re surrounded by people like Che. They think is normal. And Cynthia’s kid is another victim of trans online culture. Che’s backlash must of been a rude awaking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da “I’ve done a ton of weed” line went through many eyes and nobody thought it was a ridiculous line so these people are delusional and cannot be trusted. hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I've listened to some of the writers podcast (well I've listened to a youtube reviewer listen to the writers podcasts and bitch about them - don't judge me, I'm trapped at home with Covid) and MPK and Samantha Irby think they have written gold. Irby talks about how Che is a character she personally identifies heavily with, quite a bit. They thought Che was an amazing character that they were delighted to bring to our screens. (MPK also talks a fucking worrying amount about Brady's
. Like a really disturbing amount considering the de-aged him to be 17.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:

I've listened to some of the writers podcast (well I've listened to a youtube reviewer listen to the writers podcasts and bitch about them - don't judge me, I'm trapped at home with Covid) and MPK and Samantha Irby think they have written gold. Irby talks about how Che is a character she personally identifies heavily with, quite a bit. They thought Che was an amazing character that they were delighted to bring to our screens. (MPK also talks a fucking worrying amount about Brady's
. Like a really disturbing amount considering the de-aged him to be 17.)
She identifies with a narcissistic 46 year-old teenager? :rofl: they are in an online queer bubble. Real people with feelings don’t talk like Che.

Ps. I hope you feel better. :hug: