Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:00
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:46

I was so surprised she wasn’t contacted. Because this episode was all about Callie/Sara.
She might’ve been invited and refused.
Pfft have you seen her how desperate she’s to be back on Greys with her tweets. If Shonda would have thrown that bone, Sara would have licked it. But Shondaland and ABC are done with her.
On her terms I mean their terms. :lol: she wants to be back with higher pay, a platform to preach trans non sense, wants to trans Callie and kill Calzona.
That’s what she wants.
DA And Sara’s never going to get that so she can die mad.

Sara didn’t refuse that interview, she wasn’t asked. All that was required was answering some questions and providing comment over the phone or via email, not so difficult. If Sara didn’t know that Shondaland ain’t messing with her, she now knows after that interview was released and she wasn’t part of it. I know that bothered her, but she reaps what she sows.
Sara wasn't doing any sort of press that time. Including ajlt. What's not clicking?

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 23:09
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Pfft have you seen her how desperate she’s to be back on Greys with her tweets. If Shonda would have thrown that bone, Sara would have licked it. But Shondaland and ABC are done with her.
On her terms I mean their terms. :lol: she wants to be back with higher pay, a platform to preach trans non sense, wants to trans Callie and kill Calzona.
That’s what she wants.

Sara didn’t refuse that interview, she wasn’t asked. All that was required was answering some questions and providing comment over the phone or via email, not so difficult. If Sara didn’t know that Shondaland ain’t messing with her, she now knows after that interview was released and she wasn’t part of it. I know that bothered her, but she reaps what she sows.
Sara wasn't doing any sort of press that time. Including ajlt. What's not clicking?
*violin* everything with her is a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:48
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:40
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 16:37
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 16:17

Let’s just say Ellen isn’t a peach to work with, she got a mouth on her. LOL but also Jessica and Ellen barely worked together. It’s a non issue and both are welcome back on Grey’s anytime. But Sara, Katherine and Washington are not.
Did Shonda say Jessica was always welcome back on Greys?It seems like if that were the case they could’ve brought her back for guest appearances here and there.
It’s presumed. They did dialed back on her to do the musical episode anniversary interview. So it is presumed that all is pleasant between Jessica & Shondaland.
X2 and who was not contacted for the interview on the musical episode? Sara Ramirez, whose character Callie Torres was the center of the episode, and Sara was the one who helped Shonda bring it to fruition. She was the biggest piece of that episode and they leave her out of the interview. Why? Because Sara burned her relationship with Shonda and is no longer welcome in Shondaland.
x2. Not sure it could be any clearer that Shonda are Sara are not fond of each other.
And the musical was one of the corniest hours of television history. Hahaha
I never understood how Shonda agreed to the musical episode. The pussy must of been good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

Shondaland released that article March 2021 way before AJLT started in summer 2021. Sara was doing nothing at the time. She wasn’t doing any press because she wasn’t asked. Cope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

Shondaland released that article March 2021 way before AJLT started in summer 2021. Sara was doing nothing at the time. She wasn’t doing any press because she wasn’t asked. Cope.
x2. The stans will straight up lie, man. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

It must be funny for the entire cast that did that interview to suddenly call Sara ‘they’.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

She didn't wanna do it cause she just didn't. Cope.

She got casted for ajlt in january.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It must be funny for the entire cast that did that interview to suddenly call Sara ‘they’.
They didn’t. They all referred to Sara as SHE but then a few virtue singaling idiots in Twitter made a big deal about Sara’s pronouns on the Shondaland tweet so then someone went back and edited the article to change Sara’s pronouns.

Technically, after the fact, the cast ends up being misquoted because a none of them called Sara “they”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

Who cares when she got cast on AJLT. The first table read wasn’t til end of May. Regardless it has nothing to do with participating in the musical episode 10th anniversary article. Sara didn’t do it because she wasn’t invited to do so. We all know this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s what she wants.

That’s a contradiction to your previous statement since you made it seem like she didn’t do it because she was doing press for a show that wasn’t doing press at the time. You either got a bad memory, or you’re a liar like your idol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would’ve refused. I don’t play that stupid game and avoid these NB clowns as much as possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would’ve refused. I don’t play that stupid game and avoid these NB clowns as much as possible.
They didn’t. When the article was first published Sara was referred to by her name and she. It was changed after people bullied Shondaland on the tweet. Fucking cult.

And FWIW, a woman named Sara played Callie Torres in 2011 during filming of the musical episode, therefore she/her pronouns are correct. Aside from the fact that Sara is a woman whether she likes it or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They didn’t. When the article was first published Sara was referred to by her name and she. It was changed after people bullied Shondaland on the tweet. Fucking cult.

And FWIW, a woman named Sara played Callie Torres in 2011 during filming of the musical episode, therefore she/her pronouns are correct. Aside from the fact that Sara is a woman whether she likes it or not.
It was sad to see these corporations and famous people sucking up to these bullies. But people are getting fed up and don’t give a shit anymore. Cos it all started with pronouns, now we got violent criminals being put in women’s prisons and raping them or you got freaks like this walking into classrooms and being near kids under the pretense of being trans.

When I’m asked my pronouns, my answer is always “I don’t participate in that”. And never will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 03:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was sad to see these corporations and famous people sucking up to these bullies. But people are getting fed up and don’t give a shit anymore. Cos it all started with pronouns, now we got violent criminals being put in women’s prisons and raping them or you got freaks like this walking into classrooms and being near kids under the pretense of being trans.

When I’m asked my pronouns, my answer is always “I don’t participate in that”. And never will.
Please keep this thread directly about Sara. Take the rest of the non-Sara directly related trans issues to the transsexual thread. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 03:23
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 03:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please keep this thread directly about Sara. Take the rest of the non-Sara directly related trans issues to the transsexual thread. Thank you.
Okay fine, Sara has campaigned and fought for laws and policies that allows men to be put in prison with women. She has promoted self ID, the idea that anybody can be trans without question, therefor allowing men with fetishes to take advantage of these policies and walk into classrooms to teach children while wearing ten pound fake breasts. So thank you, Sara Ramirez!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:49
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:42
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:31
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:54

It didn’t happened because Shonda didn’t wanted another GA spin-off. Not because these two actresses can’t carry it. You should read more about how Shonda has talked about Jessica and Sara in past. She has called Jessica a hero multiple times. Shonda has only talked such way about Ellen and Sandra Oh.
So in conclusion, you and I don’t know why it didn’t happen. Plus, if it had happened we would’ve never met Che Diaz. And that feels tragic and like literal violence. :P
Ugh Che is a abomination. We don’t have to worry about it though/ AJLT fans crap on Che daily.
Che changed television and the world!! Hello hater. Lol
YAS CHE DIAZ IS THE REAL DADDY Image
That picture makes me feel sorry for her for some reason. There’s nothing organic or charming about it. It’s like something’s missing from her eyes. It’s hard to put what I mean into words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO so Sara’s own cult ruined any chance of her reconciliation with Shondaland. This is so funny. I bet that cult pees their pants when they hear Sara still moaning about Greys in her tweets and interviews. They really thought Sara is over Greys and Sara crapped all over their anti-Greys heart. Good on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The 4 people team of Sara’s cult always used to whine that calzona fans/and GA fans are disrespectful to Sara for wanting her to be back on Greys, that Sara has moved on, Sara hates that show yada yada…. but the moment Sara herself started saying it aloud in interviews and reflected in tweets. They all went dead silent. They got a taste of Sara’s bipolar-ness and they fucking deserved it. I will never not laugh at them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:22
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:16
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:49
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:41
Maybe that’s why she resents Jessica.She wanted a spin-off,Jessica didn’t,so in her mind Jessica is against her.That would make sense,in the beginning she and Jessica were close,then they drifted apart,and when it came time to close out Jessica’s storyline she refused.
It’s delusional to think Calzona could’ve carried a show on their own. Don’t get me wrong, they were popular but not spin-off popular. Besides, Sara nor Jessica are strong enough actors to carry an entire show.
You are the one who sounds delusional. Both can easily carry a show and a show is rarely just a couple. It could have been an ensemble like Private Practice or Station 19.
Oh please. You know well, these two actors are average. And Hollywood knows it too.
DA Everyone on Station 19 is below average, acting to writing, and that spin off exists. It is not out of the realm of possibility that Calzona could carry their own show.

I want to know why people automatically believe Sara presented this? Sara Ramirez is not a reliable source.
Shondaland relies on the chemistry of couples and not good acting. Sara and Jessica weren’t the exception. They were good together, but average apart. Why is this even a debate? Sara can’t even carry Che, a character she claims is her, a character who embodies a lifestyle she claims to be passionate about. Reason is, she does not have the range to carry it. And Jessica mostly plays herself. No range needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO so Sara’s own cult ruined any chance of her reconciliation with Shondaland. This is so funny. I bet that cult pees their pants when they hear Sara still moaning about Greys in her tweets and interviews. They really thought Sara is over Greys and Sara crapped all over their anti-Greys heart. Good on them.
She will never get over Grey’s and she will be reminded of it until the day she dies. Only if she tops Grey’s as a performer will Grey’s become part of her history and not the best in her history. Unfortunately, whoever manages and advises her career sucks. So that won’t be happening.

IMO, Sara needs to make peace with Grey’s because it won’t ever go away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She will never get over Grey’s and she will be reminded of it until the day she dies. Only if she tops Grey’s as a performer will Grey’s become part of her history and not the best in her history. Unfortunately, whoever manages and advises her career sucks. So that won’t be happening.

X2 Grey’s Anatomy represents the best of Sara both personally and professionally. It’s her most prolific role and she was her best self during that time. It is no wonder why she tries to trash that time in her life because it represents everything she no longer is. It would do her good to make peace with it, the more she fights it the worse her life choices get.

Thankfully Callie Torres isn’t Sara’s to ruin. The character safely belongs to Shonda. We see what characters that Sara had control over become: the Kat Sandoval’s and Che Diaz’s are hideous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 Grey’s Anatomy represents the best of Sara both personally and professionally. It’s her most prolific role and she was her best self during that time. It is no wonder why she tries to trash that time in her life because it represents everything she no longer is. It would do her good to make peace with it, the more she fights it the worse her life choices get.

Thankfully Callie Torres isn’t Sara’s to ruin. The character safely belongs to Shonda. We see what characters that Sara had control over become: the Kat Sandoval’s and Che Diaz’s are hideous.
Callie Torres <3 belongs to Shondaland thank godddd!!! Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sara might have been asked to talk about Greys by her PR team because of her declining social media posts interaction. her tweets were fairing below average and only when she was tweeting about Greys that her posts were getting traffic. Her single Greys related tweet about meeting a nurse had more retweets and like than her variety’s ‘Yep I’m Chimpanzee’ cover story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sara might have been asked to talk about Greys by her PR team because of her declining social media posts interaction. her tweets were fairing below average and only when she was tweeting about Greys that her posts were getting traffic. Her single Greys related tweet about meeting a nurse had more retweets and like than her variety’s ‘Yep I’m Chimpanzee’ cover story.
I’ve noticed a decline interactions with her accounts too. But it’s been similar across the board with other trans activists as well, I think young people are outgrowing the non-binary trans nonsense as expected and moving onto other trends. On the other hand. Sara says the same thing on her social media, over and over so she’s not exactly the most interesting C lister.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve noticed a decline interactions with her accounts too. But it’s been similar across the board with other trans activists as well, I think young people are outgrowing the non-binary trans nonsense as expected and moving onto other trends. On the other hand. Sara says the same thing on her social media, over and over so she’s not exactly the most interesting C lister.
Her portfolio has been a dud for a while now. No one is interested in her fake wokeness and I have even seen her hardcore stans saying that her social media presence is very boring. I bet her PR is at a bind, if she posts about herself (her own pics) - she gets bashed and if she posts about AJLT - people slam Che. Her political stuffs are useless. Atleast the dog is cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her portfolio has been a dud for a while now. No one is interested in her fake wokeness and I have even seen her hardcore stans saying that her social media presence is very boring. I bet her PR is at a bind, if she posts about herself (her own pics) - she gets bashed and if she posts about AJLT - people slam Che. Her political stuffs are useless. Atleast the dog is cute.
She just needs to be a human being outside of activism and politics. She seems obsessed with saving people, with getting involved in every damn cause. Jesus. That has to be emotionally draining for her to have to be seen as someone who cares constantly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She just needs to be a human being outside of activism and politics. She seems obsessed with saving people, with getting involved in every damn cause. Jesus. That has to be emotionally draining for her to have to be seen as someone who cares constantly.
Right? There’s no personal touch to her posts, just pushing the agenda. Ellen is in NYC for 2 days now and she has met so many of her fans, there are so many photos and videos and yet Sara been living in NYC for years now but yet no pics with fans. I bet no one recognises her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Right? There’s no personal touch to her posts, just pushing the agenda. Ellen is in NYC for 2 days now and she has met so many of her fans, there are so many photos and videos and yet Sara been living in NYC for years now but yet no pics with fans. I bet no one recognises her.
x2. Fans and stans can’t make a connection with someone who does everything (at least in public) through the lens of something else or (charity, politics, trans) someone else (chase, sawyer, Ryan). She doesn’t allow people to see her for real. She’s always on guard, always wearing a mask. But why? There’s some psychological shame she needs to work through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Sara visits this forum because sometimes what she posts is such a direct/indirect vibe to what’s being discussed here. Any confirmed instances you guys know of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

IMO Sara’s a product of the ‘let’s make a child star syndrome’ we got in America. She was performing and being molded to perform at a young age so she continues performing all the time as an adult if the cameras are around. Ellen was a regular Boston girl who started acting as an adult. Same with Jessica, she had a pretty regular life and as an adult took on acting. Katherine H and Chyler Leigh also perform for the cameras and social media quite a bit because they started so young too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:25
Does Sara visits this forum because sometimes what she posts is such a direct/indirect vibe to what’s being discussed here. Any confirmed instances you guys know of?
No one will ever really know. I personally could care less. The Lchat will be the Lchat no matter who visits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
No one will ever really know. I personally could care less. The Lchat will be the Lchat no matter who visits.
Personally I don’t want any NB/trans peeking in here. They can stick to twitter/Insta.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People like their celebrities to be hot, fun, interesting, oftentimes glamorous. Sara is now none of those things. Even her stans are looking elsewhere for other actresses and content. Sara is a boring frumpy killjoy and no one is interested. People are only hanging on because of their love for Callie. Sara has nothing good to offer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well Sara gets mad at people for walking up to her because of her puppy, so I’d imagine she is no longer kind to fans, unlike femme Sara who used to be gracious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People like their celebrities to be hot, fun, interesting, oftentimes glamorous. Sara is now none of those things. Even her stans are looking elsewhere for other actresses and content. Sara is a boring frumpy killjoy and no one is interested. People are only hanging on because of their love for Callie. Sara has nothing good to offer.
You can’t be full of joy when your entire life is codependency and looking for projects to fix. :lol: there’s a lot going on there. But nothing this crazy last forever, she’ll find herself again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No confirmed instances but she definitely does. Narcissists can’t resist seeing what people have to say and there are too many instances of Sara coincidentally posting on her socials with indirect response.

Hey Sara! Get yourself together, girl! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well Sara gets mad at people for walking up to her because of her puppy, so I’d imagine she is no longer kind to fans, unlike femme Sara who used to be gracious.
I just wondered what the fuck happened to her as a child that someone walking up to her to talk about a dog a would trigger such a strong emotion? Why’s she so defensive?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Katherine Heigl, another one of Sara’s former coworkers and friends, was on The View today and she cut her hair short and it looks really chic. Sara should take notes. She has access to top notch stylists but chooses to listen to losers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just wondered what the fuck happened to her as a child that someone walking up to her to talk about a dog a would trigger such a strong emotion? Why’s she so defensive?
Childhood trauma. She hasn’t let go.
She should read:

The Inner Child Workbook: What to do with your past when it just won't go away

By

Cathryn L. Taylor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s the whole story of Sara’s reaction to someone walking up to her? I think I don’t know this story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:13
What’s the whole story of Sara’s reaction to someone walking up to her? I think I don’t know this story.
Nothin. Sara just likes to find the drama in every situation like toxic people do. Latinos call people like that chismosos. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara isn’t truly non binary trans and she knows it. That’s why her ever waking breath is queer trans this and that. People who are authentic and true to who they are just is. When Sara was expressing as the empowered woman she truly is, she wasn’t walking around or posting every day about womanhood, being a woman etc. There was no grandstanding or performative attention seeking behavior. At 47 years old, Sara’s every thought is queer trans. She somehow went from having a full life to being on an identity obsessed loop. The woman is a fraud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:20
Sara isn’t truly non binary trans and she knows it. That’s why her ever waking breath is queer trans this and that. People who are authentic and true to who they are just is. When Sara was expressing as the empowered woman she truly is, she wasn’t walking around or posting every day about womanhood, being a woman etc. There was no grandstanding or performative attention seeking behavior. At 47 years old, Sara’s every thought is queer trans. She somehow went from having a full life to being on an identity obsessed loop. The woman is a fraud.
Nobody is "truly" nonbinary trans, because it's made-up bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you actually look at it she only has one singular trope she lusts upon right now and it’s trans & black. She used to be all about bisexual when she came out first - and was being very homophobic at many times specifically against lesbians and gay. then her obsession shifted to trashing cis & whites any times she got. then she thought non-binary is the new cult. currently her mind is all about trans. she is so deep in her white hate and thinking she’s a POC, that she thinks ‘black’ is the only colour people should exist in. Add to it, she only likes to root for black people that are obese. As in she will never praise someone like Kerry Washington or Audra McDonald. Her narrow mindset thinks that a one who’s not black/trans/obese is a villain and these are the only ones who are victims here. Turdy has the exact same ideology

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara must have to die inside a bit every time she has to praise Cynthia or any one from AJLT for that matter. She’s on the most whitest show and literally everyone is fitter than her. Must be such an nightmare for her. Poor soul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:31
If you actually look at it she only has one singular trope she lusts upon right now and it’s trans & black. She used to be all about bisexual when she came out first - and was being very homophobic at many times specifically against lesbians and gay. then her obsession shifted to trashing cis & whites any times she got. then she thought non-binary is the new cult. currently her mind is all about trans. she is so deep in her white hate and thinking she’s a POC, that she thinks ‘black’ is the only colour people should exist in. Add to it, she only likes to root for black people that are obese. As in she will never praise someone like Kerry Washington or Audra McDonald. Her narrow mindset thinks that a one who’s not black/trans/obese is a villain and these are the only ones who are victims here. Turdy has the exact same ideology
Audra McDonald, another one of Sara’s former friends and colleagues she pushed away. Imagine wanting to rather be friends with Angelica Ross and Qween Jean and Dreya just because they’re trans, but not Broadway legend Audra McDonald and writer producer juggernaut Shonda Rhimes? One can tell just how far Sara has fallen by who she chooses to surround herself with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:26
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:20
Nobody is "truly" nonbinary trans, because it's made-up bullshit.
OP here. True. What I mean is Sara is faking the fake. A lot of instances could be attributed to unhealthy dysphoria and severe mental illness. Sara is faking ATL fit in, but also has an identity disorder clearly. She thinks if she pretends long enough that it will eventually come true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:51
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:31
Audra McDonald, another one of Sara’s former friends and colleagues she pushed away. Imagine wanting to rather be friends with Angelica Ross and Qween Jean and Dreya just because they’re trans, but not Broadway legend Audra McDonald and writer producer juggernaut Shonda Rhimes? One can tell just how far Sara has fallen by who she chooses to surround herself with.
X2. Sara really had a chance to surround herself with classy people, powerful people, and she crapped all over it. Audra is still doing theatre and killing it. Sara has just made herself a regular stan account for trans folks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:33
Sara must have to die inside a bit every time she has to praise Cynthia or any one from AJLT for that matter. She’s on the most whitest show and literally everyone is fitter than her. Must be such an nightmare for her. Poor soul.
Sara has never spoken about Jessica with the high praise she does Cynthia. And she has never regarded Calzona as much as she does Che and Miranda. One was a seven year working partnership and popular fictional pairing, the other is barely over one season of ten episodes.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sara and Cynthia hooked up. Sara had no morals and Cynthia is obsessed with Sara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:23
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:33
Sara has never spoken about Jessica with the high praise she does Cynthia. And she has never regarded Calzona as much as she does Che and Miranda. One was a seven year working partnership and popular fictional pairing, the other is barely over one season of ten episodes.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sara and Cynthia hooked up. Sara had no morals and Cynthia is obsessed with Sara.
I thinks this has to more to do with Cynthia being Sara’s boss. Sara has praised Jessica in numerous occasions. I won’t deny that. But this has more to do with keep the pay cheque rolling. Sara has already burned her bridges with Shonda. Can’t do the same with Michale Patrick or Cynthia or else she would be jobless. Plus this is HBOmax show, Sara is doing nude scenes with her. She has to praise her otherwise it will all fall flat.