Sara Ramirez

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Sara wants to be preachy but she’s on of the pro-white anti-LGBTQ+ show just for the pay check. Remember when Sara slammed ABC for a bisexual joke? Lol what a hypocrite.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:26
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:20
Sara isn’t truly non binary trans and she knows it. That’s why her ever waking breath is queer trans this and that. People who are authentic and true to who they are just is. When Sara was expressing as the empowered woman she truly is, she wasn’t walking around or posting every day about womanhood, being a woman etc. There was no grandstanding or performative attention seeking behavior. At 47 years old, Sara’s every thought is queer trans. She somehow went from having a full life to being on an identity obsessed loop. The woman is a fraud.
Nobody is "truly" nonbinary trans, because it's made-up bullshit.
x100,000,000 x 10 amen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:23
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:33
Sara must have to die inside a bit every time she has to praise Cynthia or any one from AJLT for that matter. She’s on the most whitest show and literally everyone is fitter than her. Must be such an nightmare for her. Poor soul.
Sara has never spoken about Jessica with the high praise she does Cynthia. And she has never regarded Calzona as much as she does Che and Miranda. One was a seven year working partnership and popular fictional pairing, the other is barely over one season of ten episodes.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sara and Cynthia hooked up. Sara had no morals and Cynthia is obsessed with Sara.
I thinks this has to more to do with Cynthia being Sara’s boss. Sara has praised Jessica in numerous occasions. I won’t deny that. But this has more to do with keep the pay cheque rolling. Sara has already burned her bridges with Shonda. Can’t do the same with Michale Patrick or Cynthia or else she would be jobless. Plus this is HBOmax show, Sara is doing nude scenes with her. She has to praise her otherwise it will all fall flat.
I don’t know if you watch the show, but it already falls flat. Che and Miranda are laughably bad. Zero chemistry, bad acting and writing. All bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:31
If you actually look at it she only has one singular trope she lusts upon right now and it’s trans & black. She used to be all about bisexual when she came out first - and was being very homophobic at many times specifically against lesbians and gay. then her obsession shifted to trashing cis & whites any times she got. then she thought non-binary is the new cult. currently her mind is all about trans. she is so deep in her white hate and thinking she’s a POC, that she thinks ‘black’ is the only colour people should exist in. Add to it, she only likes to root for black people that are obese. As in she will never praise someone like Kerry Washington or Audra McDonald. Her narrow mindset thinks that a one who’s not black/trans/obese is a villain and these are the only ones who are victims here. Turdy has the exact same ideology
This is the result of a few things, the body positivity movement that has gone off the rails. Now obesity is beautiful, instead of being dangerous to your health. Another one is, the Karen effect and BLM impact on demonizing all white people (I’m black so don’t start with me). White people like Sara (yes, she’s just a white person outside of the US), Sawyer, Chase, etc, they rather be anything but white women. So attaching themselves to black culture and pretending to be “marginalized” is how they avoid being called white privileged white women which is exactly what they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sara must have to die inside a bit every time she has to praise Cynthia or any one from AJLT for that matter. She’s on the most whitest show and literally everyone is fitter than her. Must be such an nightmare for her. Poor soul.
Sara has never spoken about Jessica with the high praise she does Cynthia. And she has never regarded Calzona as much as she does Che and Miranda. One was a seven year working partnership and popular fictional pairing, the other is barely over one season of ten episodes.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sara and Cynthia hooked up. Sara had no morals and Cynthia is obsessed with Sara.
Sara’s always been a two faced ass kisser, why are you surprised? The second Cynthia stops serving her purpose, the ass kissing will ceased.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:44
Sara wants to be preachy but she’s on of the pro-white anti-LGBTQ+ show just for the pay check. Remember when Sara slammed ABC for a bisexual joke? Lol what a hypocrite.
Sara stopped caring about bisexuality a year after she came out. She fell into troonsville and never looked back. Sara probably agrees with what Sex And The City said. For her, being bisexual was a layover to trans obsessed and troon loving.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:18
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thinks this has to more to do with Cynthia being Sara’s boss. Sara has praised Jessica in numerous occasions. I won’t deny that. But this has more to do with keep the pay cheque rolling. Sara has already burned her bridges with Shonda. Can’t do the same with Michale Patrick or Cynthia or else she would be jobless. Plus this is HBOmax show, Sara is doing nude scenes with her. She has to praise her otherwise it will all fall flat.
I don’t know if you watch the show, but it already falls flat. Che and Miranda are laughably bad. Zero chemistry, bad acting and writing. All bad.
It was the worst show of 2021 with the worst performances across the board. Sara wasn’t the only one who sucked in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
Sara stopped caring about bisexuality a year after she came out. She fell into troonsville and never looked back. Sara probably agrees with what Sex And The City said. For her, being bisexual was a layover to trans obsessed and troon loving.
[/quote]

How she went from a deep passion for bisexual causes to not mentioning it at all, will be the mystery that will never be solved. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:38
[/quote]

How she went from a deep passion for bisexual causes to not mentioning it at all, will be the mystery that will never be solved. :lol:
[/quote]

She’s a fraud, that’s why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Sara realize that the stupid shirt she’s wearing today acknowledges gender binaries that she tries to say don’t exist?

Girl & Boy & Trans

There is no trans without the two gender binaries. Dumbass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:26
Does Sara realize that the stupid shirt she’s wearing today acknowledges gender binaries that she tries to say don’t exist?

Girl & Boy & Trans

Do you expect her to understand anything profoundly? I got news for you. :lol: but what’s interesting is how activists “other” folks who ID as trans, they make it seem like they’re a third option. But when you speak to people who transitioned before 2000, they’ll tell you, they don’t wanna be “trans” they want to be whatever sex they have to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

If she were this obsessed with the gym, she would have the body she’s always wanted. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

If she were this obsessed with the gym, she would have the body she’s always wanted. :nails:
DA For someone who has a history of body insecurity, Sara is going about things the wrong way. She looks unhealthy and the light is not on behind her eyes.

She knows better. She knows what she needs to do, is privileged enough to have access to all that she needs to do it, but chooses not to. Self hate is a helluva drug.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Do you expect her to understand anything profoundly? I got news for you. :lol: but what’s interesting is how activists “other” folks who ID as trans, they make it seem like they’re a third option. But when you speak to people who transitioned before 2000, they’ll tell you, they don’t wanna be “trans” they want to be whatever sex they have to be.
Probably because, before 2000, the "trans" label (like the "gay" label before it) was something unimaginably awful to be called. So of course back then no one "wanna be 'trans'" but it's NOT because they want to be whatever sex they HAVE to be. What they meant to say is probably closer to this: "I don't wanna be [called] 'trans'... I just want to be whatever sex I [already am]."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Probably because, before 2000, the "trans" label (like the "gay" label before it) was something unimaginably awful to be called. So of course back then no one "wanna be 'trans'" but it's NOT because they want to be whatever sex they HAVE to be. What they meant to say is probably closer to this: "I don't wanna be [called] 'trans'... I just want to be whatever sex I [already am]."
That’s the point. They didn’t wanna be othered. They wanted to be included in the man or woman label, but this isn’t what the new trans movement promotes. They’re literally saying there’s a third type of human: trans. It’s odd and contradictory to their “trans women are women, trans men are men” chant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

DA For someone who has a history of body insecurity, Sara is going about things the wrong way. She looks unhealthy and the light is not on behind her eyes.

She knows better. She knows what she needs to do, is privileged enough to have access to all that she needs to do it, but chooses not to. Self hate is a helluva drug.
When she finds herself with diabetes, she’ll wake the fuck up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Da Never mind the stupid shirt, she got huge! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Sara growing her hair out? It looks longer

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:18
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

DA, can you post it please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Talking from experience?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:21
Is Sara growing her hair out? It looks longer
No, it’s just not shaved to the scalp like it was before. A tiny improvement but I’ll believe she’s growing her hair hour when the length starts hitting her ears. Until then she’s committed to the ugly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Talking from experience?
You think everybody lets themselves go like that? LOL I love myself enough to take my ass to the gym.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Clearly Sawyer isn’t encouraging good habits. And I don’t think she’s ready to understand her deep issues with food, her body and childhood trauma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Clearly Sawyer isn’t encouraging good habits. And I don’t think she’s ready to understand her deep issues with food, her body and childhood trauma.
Sawyer got fat too :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

It’s all you can eat everyday at the Ramirez household. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Something you can relate huh? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some us have self control. But I know you can’t relate, huh. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Not at all shocked that Sawyer is a bad influence. No good has come to Sara with the Chase's and Sawyer's in her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol someone is triggered. If the shoe fits~ :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

The poor idiot was in good shape then Sara Ramirez entered the picture. And testosterone is taking years off too. Guess Sawyer is on a slow suicide mission. So young, so dumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If that makes you feel lighter, believe it. Maybe you can identify as a skinny woman from now. LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If that makes you feel lighter, believe it. Maybe you can identify as a skinny woman from now. LOL
Lol diabetes karen is mad :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

Not at all shocked that Sawyer is a bad influence. No good has come to Sara with the Chase's and Sawyer's in her life.
Don’t put it all on them. Didn’t Ryan gain weight with her too? I think she just doesn’t have good habits and her emotional issues make it worst. It’s hard to take care of yourself when your partner needs you too much. N she seems to need quite a bit of attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl & Boy & Trans

More and more everyday Chase and Ryan are looking like they escaped a partner who was dragging them down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shut the hell up, Sara. What is she banging on about now? What big bad trans injustice happened on And Just Like That set to her or Sawyer that she felt to write a paragraph and defend her grifter? She sounds just like Chase Strangio. :mask: Stop being hyperbolic y’all are not the most marginalized anything, that unfortunate honor goes to women and girls females for people like Sara who are confused by what a woman and girl is. So she throws complaints at And Just Like That set like she retroactively did Grey’s. It’s not those sets that are the problem, it’s Sara. And the real injustice is the existence of Che Diaz.

Stop gaslighting if you miserable bitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:26
Shut the hell up, Sara. What is she banging on about now? What big bad trans injustice happened on And Just Like That set to her or Sawyer that she felt to write a paragraph and defend her grifter? She sounds just like Chase Strangio. :mask: Stop being hyperbolic y’all are not the most marginalized anything, that unfortunate honor goes to women and girls females for people like Sara who are confused by what a woman and girl is. So she throws complaints at And Just Like That set like she retroactively did Grey’s. It’s not those sets that are the problem, it’s Sara. And the real injustice is the existence of Che Diaz.

She was probably denied a gender neutral bathroom lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

And Just Like That productions is learning a valuable lesson for hiring crazy people. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Sara Strangio needs to get a grip. And why did she delete her Sawyer post that was right after the paragraph where she basically admits that she hooked up with an underling on set last year saying how Sawyer stood up for her all last season when they were just friends? We know that inappropriate relationship started mid-season October 2021. Together over a year and Sara still won't claim Sawyer publicly. We are pointing and laughing. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:55
Guest wrote:

Sara Strangio needs to get a grip. And why did she delete her Sawyer post that was right after the paragraph where she basically admits that she hooked up with an underling on set last year saying how Sawyer stood up for her all last season when they were just friends? We know that inappropriate relationship started mid-season October 2021. Together over a year and Sara still won't claim Sawyer publicly. We are pointing and laughing. :rofl:
Every where she goes she becomes a “victim”. Will she ever see her patterns? Those are some deep psychological scars she’s not dealing with. Open wounds she don’t wanna heal. & hats off to her parents, Shonda, Ryan and Jessica for dealing with her for years and still not throwing her under the bus publicly. They’ve shown compassion for someone who’s clearly mentally unstable. A compassion she hasn’t shown for herself. And Sawyer is an opportunist. He saw way in and took it. Why would someone with so much television experience need an assistant to stand up for them? Come on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:42
Guest wrote:

She was probably denied a gender neutral bathroom lol.
She has her own bathroom in her trailer. So whatever she’s whining about is bigger than a bathroom. Usually, script lines and outfits are the thing actors bitch about the most.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why can’t she talk to her showrunner about whatever issues she’s having instead of airing it in public? It seems like a power play to go on social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:06
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:55
Guest wrote:

Every where she goes she becomes a “victim”. Will she ever see her patterns? Those are some deep psychological scars she’s not dealing with. Open wounds she don’t wanna heal. & hats off to her parents, Shonda, Ryan and Jessica for dealing with her for years and still not throwing her under the bus publicly. They’ve shown compassion for someone who’s clearly mentally unstable. A compassion she hasn’t shown for herself. And Sawyer is an opportunist. He saw way in and took it. Why would someone with so much television experience need an assistant to stand up for them? Come on.
X2 Sara doesn’t deserve Shonda, Ryan or Jessica’s grace. She better be careful because Karma can come knocking at any time.

Sara’s in her feelings probably because she didn’t like the way someone looked at her on set or some other non issue. She’s doing all this but allows herself to continue to play the most vile character on tv. Her priorities are off. For the past six years she’s done nothing but make herself look bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why doesn’t she say exactly what happened? Cause exactly what happened is likely very silly and she’ll look immature. On the other hand, she’s just guaranteeing Che will be gone next season. LOL silver lining!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:23
Why can’t she talk to her showrunner about whatever issues she’s having instead of airing it in public? It seems like a power play to go on social media.
She’s doing it for attention. What else is new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
I suspect she’s been off her meds for years. She gotta get back on that lithium and trust that mental affirming care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I suspect she’s been off her meds for years. She gotta get back on that lithium and trust that mental affirming care.
Al D Rodríguez and her Abue are spinning in their graves. Massive disappointment Sara Ramirez is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:30
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Al D Rodríguez and her Abue are spinning in their graves. Massive disappointment Sara Ramirez is.
I don’t think she’s able to control most of it, especially if her negative emotions are being fanned by drama queens like Sawyer. Ever been around a borderline or bipolar individual? They can’t do daily life without need meds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good friends, people who care for you, try to get you off the ledge. Not push you towards it. A lesson Sara hasn’t learned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:06
Good friends, people who care for you, try to get you off the ledge. Not push you towards it. A lesson Sara hasn’t learned.
x2 The “community” Sara surrounds herself with is not good for her. They are hypersensitive, overdramatic narcissists and Sara has become her dingy and dirty surroundings. Her behavior is ruining her reputation and career. Sara is ruining her life and she’s going to find out the hard way. When you live inauthentically and constantly lie, it is a recipe for disaster. Sara refuses to help herself and better herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:06
x2 The “community” Sara surrounds herself with is not good for her. They are hypersensitive, overdramatic narcissists and Sara has become her dingy and dirty surroundings. Her behavior is ruining her reputation and career. Sara is ruining her life and she’s going to find out the hard way. When you live inauthentically and constantly lie, it is a recipe for disaster. Sara refuses to help herself and better herself.
Yep. She needs to do an inventory of these people around her and start to clean house. Didn’t Sawyer also had a complain about his last show? Oh the drama. I can imagine people on the show reading her post and shaking their heads and thinking “we gotta find a way to get rid of them”.