Apple's Dickinson

Boue67
Reactions:

Post by Boue67 »

Starring and produced by Hailee Stansfield;

Looks to be a weird and very modern take on the poetess

The show will deal with the romantic (but perhaps not sexual? no one is sure) relationship between Dickinson and her sister-in-law Susan Gilbert

Already renewed for a second season

ImageImageImage

I hope it gets super gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Stansfield"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The trailers

"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All episodes at once??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:All episodes at once??
I think so.
November first , I see people on tumblr all ready shipping :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you please answer so I can go and sleep in peace???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can you please answer so I can go and sleep in peace???
if i got this correctly...3 episodes at the first drop; then once a week. Dickinson is 11 episodes, i think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Beginning November 1, the complete season, including all 10 episodes, will be available to stream in over 100 countries and regions around the world."

So it's all episodes right??
Well I don't have a Apple TV but I hope I can find it on internet...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what's the song on the trailer?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems bizarre and teenage angsty...but Hailee is an awesome actress. They better not hold back on the gay stuff. I dont care about subtext

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Seems bizarre and teenage angsty...but Hailee is an awesome actress. They better not hold back on the gay stuff. I dont care about subtext
:lolscroll: same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Seems bizarre and teenage angsty...but Hailee is an awesome actress. They better not hold back on the gay stuff. I dont care about subtext
She really is! She's so talented in so many aspects too. I loved her in edge of seventeen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
Dude! They werent done having morning sex! PARTY FOUL!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She really is! She's so talented in so many aspects too. I loved her in edge of seventeen
One of the reviews saids they kissed on th first episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They make out in the 1 episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's using ezgifs in this day and age... Those are already expired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So excited :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's Hailee Steinfeld.
:P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
fuck :rofl:
but also, of course it's gonna be gay, y'all. it's created by a lesbian and academics now can't deny that emily dickinson was gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is from a letter Emily Dickinson wrote to her sister-in-law

"Susie, forgive me Darling, for every word I say ?ó?Ç?ö my heart is full of you, none other than you is in my thoughts, yet when I seek to say to you something not for the world, words fail me. If you were here ?ó?Ç?ö and Oh that you were, my Susie, we need not talk at all, our eyes would whisper for us, and your hand fast in mine, we would not ask for language"

So...Straight as an arrow, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
but also, of course it's gonna be gay, y'all. it's created by a lesbian and academics now can't deny that emily dickinson was gay. [.b]

Had a relationship with a woman, who might be the love of her life, is more accurate because she was attracted to and had relationships with men and wrote poems about them too. academics have already muddled this issue enough for decades. we don't need to add to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So did they fuck or no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
but also, of course it's gonna be gay, y'all. it's created by a lesbian and academics now can't deny that emily dickinson was gay. [.b]

Had a relationship with a woman, who might be the love of her life, is more accurate because she was attracted to and had relationships with men and wrote poems about them too. academics have already muddled this issue enough for decades. we don't need to add to it.

:-/ I guess I'll just wait for the reviews if its woth it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:So did they fuck or no?
No one knows, of course. From what little i read, she saw men as friends and mentors, teachers. I am not sure she wrote as passionately to men as she id her sister-in-law.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:So did they fuck or no?
No one knows, of course. From what little i read, she saw men as friends and mentors, teachers. I am not sure she wrote as passionately to men as she id her sister-in-law.
OK thanks. I mean during that time you could be in love with someone and do absolutely nothing physically with them. I hope they did shehumper

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was about to open a new thread for this, glad to see someone else did it first

In two weeks we are getting the fucking content we deserved. This year so far has been awful.

Boue67
Reactions:

Post by Boue67 »

Guest wrote:I was about to open a new thread for this, glad to see someone else did it first

In two weeks we are getting the fucking content we deserved. This year so far has been awful.
Glad to help. I was surprised no one had done it already. I am just pissed i whiffed on the name like that ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Boue67 wrote:
Guest wrote:I was about to open a new thread for this, glad to see someone else did it first

Glad to help. I was surprised no one had done it already. I am just pissed i whiffed on the name like that ^o)

lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apple betting in their original shows with great castings , the trailer for this is the third most watched .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quick question. Did She always had those hips? Hmmm?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee playing a character that was in love with a woman ?? I'm in. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:what's the song on the trailer?
Anyone???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anyone???
Hailee Steinfeld - Afterlife

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone???
Hailee Steinfeld - Afterlife

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is apple tv only for US?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There won't even be a kiss in this show, else they would have hinted at it in the trailer. This will be a snoozefest as far as lesbian content goes. Maybe we'll get something in the second season, but for now it will be just subtext.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is apple tv only for US?
It will launch in over 100 countries in November 1st. Doesn't seem to be much content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Afterlife by Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anyone???
The one in the new trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMQjV7Qac">https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://w ... 6MMQjV7Qachttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMQjV7Qac

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There won't even be a kiss in this show, else they would have hinted at it in the trailer. This will be a snoozefest as far as lesbian content goes. Maybe we'll get something in the second season, but for now it will be just subtext.
You couldn't read a single page of comments, huh. They already have a make out scene confirmed in the first episode, dumbass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Quick question. Did She always had those hips? Hmmm?
Woah, thats something.
That said, the first trailer was heavy on the 'magical dude' vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone???
The one in the new trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMQjV7Qac">https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://w ... 6MMQjV7Qachttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMQjV7Qac"
QMTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMQjV7Qac

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There won't even be a kiss in this show, else they would have hinted at it in the trailer. This will be a snoozefest as far as lesbian content goes. Maybe we'll get something in the second season, but for now it will be just subtext.
You couldn't read a single page of comments, huh. They already have a make out scene confirmed in the first episode, dumbass.
People are really fucking slow I guess... This looks really good and gay.