US Politics

Reactions:

Re: US Politics

Post by Guest »

Looks like the Trumper troll woke up. Imagine being the kind of person who supports voter suppression and other white supremacist tactics. Yet thinks Biden's comments about Satchel Paige make for an equivalence with a party, the far right wing, which is basically a white supremacist group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 13:30
The Trumper will of course defend this just as Trump defends Neo-Nazi's and his party defends their attempts to deny women reproductive rights and to institute Apartheid in America.

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

it's not like Trump called the neo-nazi in Charlottesville "very fine people" oh wait............

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 16:05
Biden calling a black man “negro” multiple times in his speech on Veterans Day…. WTF???
Couldn’t believe it at first
He says it twice at 0:40

maybe Biden wants to stay in the historical context? was "negro" a term used back then and always a slur?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Biden calling a black man “negro” multiple times in his speech on Veterans Day…. WTF???

maybe Biden wants to stay in the historical context? was "negro" a term used back then and always a slur?
DA It wasn't a slur back when the Negro Leagues existed. I think it was a mistake (an unfortunate mistake) because the man Biden was talking about, Satchel Paige, was in the Negro Leagues. Maybe he was trying to say he was a great Negro league player, but forgot the words to his speech.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Steve Bannon has just been indicated by a federal Grand jury. The judge is going to issue a arrest warrant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 20:55
Steve Bannon has just been indicated by a federal Grand jury. The judge is going to issue a arrest warrant
Bannon indicted for refusing to appear before congress to answer questions on his attempt to overthrow American democracy and install a white supremacist dictatorship.

This can only mean one thing for our right-wing troll...7 posts saying transgender Americans will destroy the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It wasn't a slur back when the Negro Leagues existed. I think it was a mistake (an unfortunate mistake) because the man Biden was talking about, Satchel Paige, was in the Negro Leagues. Maybe he was trying to say he was a great Negro league player, but forgot the words to his speech.
DA double standard, lots of excuses

guest29
Reactions:

Post by guest29 »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 22:34
Saki888 wrote:
Bannon indicted for refusing to appear before congress to answer questions on his attempt to overthrow American democracy and install a white supremacist dictatorship.

This can only mean one thing for our right-wing troll...7 posts saying transgender Americans will destroy the world.
What? only one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 23:05
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m not a Biden fan so no, I’m not making excuses. I don’t like Trump either but I would’ve said the same for trump. Neither are very sharp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
Will an arrest warrant also be issued for Mark Meadows's recent no-show before Congress? It looks like Meadows's attorney is trying to find any legal loophole to keep his client from talking. I know that Meadow's can be censured by the Congress for "unprofessional decorum," but what he graphically displayed to the public about AOC may not even, in Meadow's particular situation, be protected w/i the diameters of Free Speech (the First Amendment)

I wish those "found in contempt" arrest warrants are swiftly applied and enforced. Get these Trumper politicians back to the Capitol for their deposition and releasing of documents. I am very frustrated over the slow pace of the 1/6 investigation. I am highly skeptical that ANY criminal crimes will eventually be traced way back to Trump, but at least his political cronies and aides can give us some answers and hand over some secret documents.

Here is my GREATEST FEAR: that the more this 1/6/21 investigation drags on past the 1/6 of the NEW YEAR, the greater likelihood Independent voters will be mentally tired, over-propagandized, hesitant to fillibuster, and be tempted to say "it's a new year and what happened in the past will never happen again, so why continue pursuing accountability?"

guestk
Reactions:

Post by guestk »

kinda like the Durham report

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A double standard indicates an equivalent situation. Trump leading the Birther lie for 5 years is not the equivalent of Biden making a gaffe. The GOP pushing voter suppression of people of color is not the equivalent of Biden making a gaffe. Gosar posting a video photoshopping AOC being assaulted is not the equivalent of Biden making a gaffe.

The essence of right-wing propaganda, particularly on Fox News, is to make false equivalences. But a false equivalence works on only a minute percentage of people. So when someone uses a false equivalence there tends to be those, knowing it is a false equivalence, running with it because they share the same agenda and those who call it out as a false equivalence. The former are considered to be deceitful and practicing gaslighting.

So when you continue to focus on Biden's gaffe, you kind of come across as deceitful. If you want to know why people see you as a troll it is these childish tactics that reveal you as someone who is, to be frank, full of it and lacking in any sincerity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Auto correct got in the way:

4. Direct quote: “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black!”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Biden was wrong to say that any Black person who votes for a Republican is not a real Black person. 8% of Black Americans voted for Trump in 2020. A little over 10% of Black men voted for Trump. About 5% of Black women voted for Trump. The reason for the discrepancy is Black men who voted for Trump did so primarily due to a hatred of gay men and lesbians along with a desire to deny women reproductive rights. While some Black women voted on the desire to deny women reproductive rights, the majority of Black women who voted for Trump did so out of a disdain for gay men and lesbians.

There are other causes. For instance, Candace Owens, while against women having reproductive rights, is a noted defender of the horrific policies Hitler put in place in Germany.

An example of many Black Republicans would be Larry Elder. He calls women who have abortions murderers, has voiced he believes women are innately less smarter than men, and that gay men and lesbians are ruining America. His hatred of women and of gay men and lesbians leads him to support a party that pushes voter suppression of people of color, denies systemic racism and defends police brutality and double standards in the judicial system.

Biden's comments are often not particularly articulated well. However it is intellectually dishonest to support a party that propagates laws designed to push white supremacy while acting shocked at a person, in Biden, who is currently waging a battle against white supremacy. It is obvious gaslighting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 15:37
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 14:52
Biden was wrong to say that any Black person who votes for a Republican is not a real Black person. 8% of Black Americans voted for Trump in 2020. A little over 10% of Black men voted for Trump. About 5% of Black women voted for Trump. The reason for the discrepancy is Black men who voted for Trump did so primarily due to a hatred of gay men and lesbians along with a desire to deny women reproductive rights. While some Black women voted on the desire to deny women reproductive rights, the majority of Black women who voted for Trump did so out of a disdain for gay men and lesbians.

There are other causes. For instance, Candace Owens, while against women having reproductive rights, is a noted defender of the horrific policies Hitler put in place in Germany.

An example of many Black Republicans would be Larry Elder. He calls women who have abortions murderers, has voiced he believes women are innately less smarter than men, and that gay men and lesbians are ruining America. His hatred of women and of gay men and lesbians leads him to support a party that pushes voter suppression of people of color, denies systemic racism and defends police brutality and double standards in the judicial system.

Biden's comments are often not particularly articulated well. However it is intellectually dishonest to support a party that propagates laws designed to push white supremacy while acting shocked at a person, in Biden, who is currently waging a battle against white supremacy. It is obvious gaslighting.
You’re obsessed with white supremacy while also being a racist who generalizes black people. Good job.
So in other words, you have nothing of substance for your reply. You can pretend all you want but you know the GOP is a bigoted party that panders nonstop to hatred and fear by those with a false sense of entitlement. You and your fellow right-wingers can try to keep history from being taught in schools and pretend your laws are not designed to suppress votes by people of color all you want. But you and I both know you are deceitful, nothing less than another gaslighting troll parroting the talking points of racist, homophobic and anti-women media like Fox News.

Simply put, you are not fooling anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I’m not Republican but my father is. He doesn’t hate gays possibly because his daughter’s a lesbian. I did wait a little longer to come out to him compared to my mother because I wasn’t sure at first. He’s a military veteran and a bit of a hard ass. He’s not far right but more of a moderate. The point I’m making is not all black republicans are in the party because they hate gays and women. We disagree on things but I’m happy he’s not one of those maga or qanon types.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 16:01
Guest wrote:

I’m not Republican but my father is. He doesn’t hate gays possibly because his daughter’s a lesbian. I did wait a little longer to come out to him compared to my mother because I wasn’t sure at first. He’s a military veteran and a bit of a hard ass. He’s not far right but more of a moderate. The point I’m making is not all black republicans are in the party because they hate gays and women. We disagree on things but I’m happy he’s not one of those maga or qanon types.
You're right. Some Black Republicans are wealthy individuals who want tax cuts so they can get an extra yacht.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fox has a few news hosts who are gay/lesbian:

Tammy Bruce (lesbian)
Rob Smith (gay)
Guy Benson (gay)
Sally Kohn (lesbian)

Are the ones who are officially out.
Bruce is a virulent racist who was kicked out of NOW for racist remarks and said, upon Obama moving into the white house, that him and his family were "trash". She is against women's reproductive rights.

Smith is against women's reproductive rights.

Benson is against women's reproductive rights. Even when saying the new Texas law is too harsh, he still believes women should not have reproductive rights. Benson also has attacked equal rights movements headed by Black Americans and has demonized Black Lives Matter.

Kohn is actually a Democrat, works for CNN, and a Bernie supporter.

The only one you listed who is Black is Benson who again is vehemently against women's rights. So you basically undermined your own point of view.

As for Gutfield, he supported Trump's lies of voter fraud, he supported the traitorous attempted coup on January 6, is against women's reproductive rights, and has called gay men the F word.

At some point, are you going to reflect on the garbage you support and stop being a lemming?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My favorite see how open-minded we are moment from the right was Peter Thiel. Thiel is gay. Thiel however has criticized the year 1920, you can guess why, and has published writings concerning rape that are horrific.

Excepting the wealthy who don't want to pay taxes and want to be able to screw over their workers, it is extremely difficult to find a person on the right who does not want to deny human rights to some group. Most are white supremacist - almost3/4 of Republicans polled in 2016 believed the infamous Birther lie - a debunked story from 2008 that the infamous white supremacist Trump pushed for 5 years. Needless to say him pushing this lie won over most Republicans. But anti-semitism, anti-women's reproductive rights and other anti-women beliefs, homophobia are also contributing factors.

My once best friend joined the Republican party years ago. She said it was because Asians were taking jobs away from Americans. I later found out from her ex-girlfriend, a Korean woman had gotten a promotion instead of her and that was all it took for her to go off the deep end - she now follows groups which have professed hatred of lesbians even though she is a lesbian. It is sad to see how people allow selfishness and bigotry to control them. By doing so, they let the wealthy control and destroy our environment and get laws that only help the wealthy.

identify
Reactions:

Post by identify »

Who is the 'scientist?'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 21:39
Now people are encouraged by their government to spy on their neighbors and friends. It’s insane.
Yeah, it's crazy how people still vote for the patriot act and prism mass surveillance party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even by weirdo alt-righter trolling on a lesbian board standars, you sound unhinged af.
They seem unable to defend or support any of their posts too. Their response when a point of theirs is easily broken down is to to post 4 or 5 posts in a row on everything from transgender people to tweets from people known to be against equal rights.
Price of basic necessities hurt , unfortunately Biden's polices have exacerbated this problem not ameliorated. But hey, 'he's tracking the situation."
Actually we are in the midst of a pandemic. All countries are now facing problems due to the pandemic. In America, what has long exacerbated the problem is that the right has followed Friedman economics which places the only emphasis on shareholder value. This means the employee has been slowly and surely robbed of pretty standard things such as living wages and job security. People on the bottom of the rung financially are no longer willing to play the game. They aren't going to work 3 jobs a week at minimum wage, they aren't going to work in hostile environments because they are afraid of losing their job, etc.

The biggest mistake America has made economically in the last half century is allowing the right-wing to push ridiculous theories such as the stock market is the economy and trickle down economics. Trump's massive tax cuts to the wealthy ultimately only paid off for wealthy shareholders and multi-millionaires. At best, the middle class employee, who has dealt with wage stagnation for decades, got a one time bonus - a few hundred to 1000, and the poor got zilch.

Why do people then, besides the wealthy, vote for the right which is slowly dismantling the middle class, destroying the environment - the right-wing being behind massive deregulation, and only serving the wealthy? Because the right-wing panders to bigotry - in particularly white supremacy, denial of women's reproductive rights, anti-semitism, islamophobia, and attacks on lesbians and gay men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll saying the people attending COP26 have no room to talk due to flying on planes and having SUV's is called Fox News gaslighting.

The simple construction goes like this. Find person who is speaking our for something, in this case doing something about climate change, and say they have no room to talk as they are "the problem".

For example, Jimmy Kimmel speaks out against voter suppression of people of color. Fox News points how Jimmy Kimmel did a sketch on Karl Malone two decades ago. An actress speaks out against anti-reproductive rights laws. Fox News points out the actress starred in a movie produced by Harvey Weinstein.

These are of course fallacies but that is what right-wingers do in echo chambers so it becomes second hat to them.

Another favorite is victim deserved their death. It goes like this. White supremacist comes into town in other state and kills people at protest. Well the people killed had records. Police choke George Floyd to death. Well George Floyd has a record.

Of course such discourse is ignorant and the right-winger is demonstrating they have zero respect to logic. And of course anyone who has studied a modicum of history knows that back in the late 60's when concerns over climate change came up, the left and right were on the same page. It was only when the Koch brothers saw regulation would affect their profits, did they and other right-wing millionaires and billionaires start the climate change denial movement and get right-wing Senators and House reps on board (Nixon actually wanted to help the environment and was against them). Pointing out the outliers such as Joe Manchin does not excuse that the climate change denial efforts are led by the right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The split between middle class voters and poor class voters and how they vote is pretty much the same. If a person is white they are likely, by about 60 to 40, to vote for the white supremacist GOP. If a person is a person of color, they are far more likely to vote for the party, the Democrats, that are for equality.

Studies have shown that those who vote for the GOP overwhelmingly do so due to hatred of equality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guesta
Reactions:

Post by guesta »

Moderator has assumed too much. Not all posts attributable to trans troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine passing a major infrastructure bill and the response by moderates is to blame the supply problems in the economy on Biden instead of failed fiscal conservatism, which had created a low wages/job insecurity dilemma, and a pandemic - the latter exacerbated by the anti-vax fools.

Ultimately the earth is likely running out of time as it is due to climate change. At the rate of global warning, maybe a few more decades. Yet people will still be voting for Republicans, a group that has tried to install a dictatorship, as our entire world is sunk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 16:15
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:44
In Biden’s case it’s more than a “gaffe”
He’s said other things in the past that were racist as well:

1. “Blacks” don’t know how to use the internet

2. Black business owners don’t know how to get a lawyer

3. “Blacks” don’t know how to get a photo ID

4. Direct quote: “If you don’t won’t for me you ain’t black!”

5. He voted for school and university segregation based on race in the past. He said letting black students into white schools would turn the classrooms quote: “into a jungle”

6. About Obama he said: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 36,00.html

7. He was friends with various KKK members, this is a known fact!

Joe Biden literally is the definition of “white supremacy”. He’s racist and gets away with it! People turn a blind eye on him, always finding excuses for what he does.
I don't consider him to be a white surpremacist, but he does stick his foot in his mouth too often and people are too quick to forgive him.
:lol:

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Senator Leahy is retiring this year he announced, that seat is going to be a war. The progressives are going try to get another sanders like senator in that seat

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

OMG lol Steve Bannon just went batshit crazy live. He said this is going to be battle hell on earth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Texas Monthly: https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-polit ... -governor/
Exclusive: Beto O'Rourke Is Running for Governor

The Texas Tribune: https://www.texastribune.org/2021/11/15 ... guns-2022/
Beto O’Rourke went after assault rifles in his run for president. Will that hurt him with gun-loving Texans?

:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Checked the twitter and, stunner, the twitter for The Asian American Project is just a right-wing site with few followers attacking the left in every single post.

guest29
Reactions:

Post by guest29 »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 04:53
Imagine passing a major infrastructure bill and the response by moderates is to blame the supply problems in the economy on Biden instead of failed fiscal conservatism, which had created a low wages/job insecurity dilemma, and a pandemic - the latter exacerbated by the anti-vax fools.

Ultimately the earth is likely running out of time as it is due to climate change. At the rate of global warning, maybe a few more decades. Yet people will still be voting for Republicans, a group that has tried to install a dictatorship, as our entire world is sunk.
Your going to be carrying some heavy water in the months ahead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only thing that led to Jan 6 is white supremacists, who worshiped their white supremacist leader Trump, being unable to accept his loss and deciding to try and install him as dictator.

Everyone of those Jan 6 traitors should be in prison for 10-20 years. Typical white supremacists. No belief in America. Only a belief in their white supremacist beliefs.

No wonder the right-wing has to come up with conspiracies like that guy posting QAnon like stuff the other day. They are so morally lacking they have to create lies to live with themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Associated Press: https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... d4026b0e99
Wyoming GOP votes to stop recognizing Cheney as a Republican
"The Wyoming Republican Party will no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a member of the GOP in its second formal rebuke for her criticism of former President Donald Trump."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 02:22
Associated Press: https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... d4026b0e99
Wyoming GOP votes to stop recognizing Cheney as a Republican
"The Wyoming Republican Party will no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a member of the GOP in its second formal rebuke for her criticism of former President Donald Trump."
The right is like a cult. This is NXIVM level creep. Cheney is against an attempted coup and the deranged right, incensed that their KKK like leader Trump is questioned, kicks her out of the GOP. The right is so batshit crazy. What is weird they can't win arguments so it is always posting weird conspiracies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just read the article posted by Tucker Carlson's best buddy and note Russia defender Greenwald. About 99% of the article is about white people being upset that "traditional values" aren't being followed by the left. They even have a chart dividing between "bigots" and "Cultural traditionalists". It is hilarious because it is the same thing except the right side of the chart is class gaslighting. Seen it before thousands of times - the person who says they aren't a homophobe, they just happen to hate the sin but love the sinner. The person who says they respect women's choices but are concerned about a prevalence of abortion. Yawn.

The worst are those who vote for a Republican because they are mad schools were closed for awhile. I have had two friends who were teachers who passed away during this pandemic. They almost definitely caught it at school because selfish parents put their kids ahead of the safety of teachers. And the parents said zilch. Oh one classroom got the kids to do sorry he dies card. Which my friend's girlfriend threw in the trash. It is a pandemic. Parents are asked to understand this. But nope. Low paying teachers were put in harms way due to parents forcing local politicians to open up the schools and endanger teachers. Instead of waiting for a vaccine. And now these same parents are mad about that. Utterly selfish. No wonder they vote for a white supremacist party.

Though to be fair, maybe they lie and say it was about temporary school closings which is easier than saying it is about them supporting white supremacy which includes history no longer being taught in schools.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh goodness. If he is going to post Greenwald, it is only a matter of time until he posts tweets from anti-women's reproductive rights Candace Owens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously? Among the all-time disingenuous Fox News angles was to rationalize the coup attempt to end American democracy on January 6 by pointing out building damage that occurred in a minute fraction of the thousands of Black Lives Matter protests in the Summer of 2020. To even find equivalence between Black Americans and allies marching for equality and to end oppression with white supremacists wanting to end our country and install Apartheid led by their white supremacist dictator is about as blatant in terms of deceit and gaslighting as it gets.

Fox News, a white supremacist propaganda channel has sunk to some major lows - we are talking a station where their radio channel celebrated Heath Ledger's death because he had played a gay man in a movie - but trying to excuse treason by comparing it to marches for equality is as low as it gets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 03:46
Just read the article posted by Tucker Carlson's best buddy and note Russia defender Greenwald. About 99% of the article is about white people being upset that "traditional values" aren't being followed by the left. They even have a chart dividing between "bigots" and "Cultural traditionalists". It is hilarious because it is the same thing except the right side of the chart is class gaslighting. Seen it before thousands of times - the person who says they aren't a homophobe, they just happen to hate the sin but love the sinner. The person who says they respect women's choices but are concerned about a prevalence of abortion. Yawn.

The worst are those who vote for a Republican because they are mad schools were closed for awhile. I have had two friends who were teachers who passed away during this pandemic. They almost definitely caught it at school because selfish parents put their kids ahead of the safety of teachers. And the parents said zilch. Oh one classroom got the kids to do sorry he dies card. Which my friend's girlfriend threw in the trash. It is a pandemic. Parents are asked to understand this. But nope. Low paying teachers were put in harms way due to parents forcing local politicians to open up the schools and endanger teachers. Instead of waiting for a vaccine. And now these same parents are mad about that. Utterly selfish. No wonder they vote for a white supremacist party.

Though to be fair, maybe they lie and say it was about temporary school closings which is easier than saying it is about them supporting white supremacy which includes history no longer being taught in schools.
Source? Idk why mod deleted tweets from legit Twitter account but allowed this non factual rants?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another lesbian couple on Fox News. Aisha immigrated from Pakistan and is a registered Republican.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 03:46

Source? Idk why mod deleted tweets from legit Twitter account but allowed this non factual rants?
x2 this thread has been taken over by this psycho. I don’t remember them on the thread last year or maybe they were taking their meds back then.