Eastenders

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kana were missing most the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Kana were missing most the time.
Kana were very popular.

Nobody gives a shit about these women on Eastenders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so Iqra and Ash back on screen tonight... Yet no making up scene, as the last we saw ash she was annoyed with Iqra for really interfering

Not impressed with how little we get.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liking Ash and Honey :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash pretty much did the what the female version of Queer Eye would be.. You deserve so much more than this guy, you are special. I really enjoyed their scenes. That cheering at the end of today's ep was a bit weird, but fine. I feel like this had me more connect with Ash than we've gotten thus far. Hopefully they get their own story soon...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kana were very popular.

Very true, Kate dropped the ball on this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kana were very popular.

On is a bislutual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Iqra, seems like Ash just isnt that into her. Probs going to cheat with a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

their development as a couple is slow bec they haven't given them a storyline yet, hopefully they do that soon. I think they have potential as a ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:their development as a couple is slow bec they haven't given them a storyline yet, hopefully they do that soon. I think they have potential as a ship.
They are okay. I liked Ash's interaction with Honey more tha any scene with Iqra.

I wanted horrid Adam to call her Susan during that fight for her to scream "my name is Honey" then wack him the face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry about the previous post. This is what I should have posted!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ones Sikh & One Muslim so we'll give them a Christmas spread :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked the Ash/Honey scene this week. Their friendship is already onscreen deeper than Iqra/Ash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

those iqra scenes last night... I can't decide if eastenders is beating us over the head with absolute obvious, or if this is their way of saying they know we think we know what's going to happen but we're actually wrong. it's not looking good though, better prepare for iqra and tina happening this year :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash doesn't seem intersted in men? Yet she's bi
I mean she acted like she hated all men when she first arrived.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Ash doesn't seem intersted in men? Yet she's bi
she does seem like she hates men. I guess she'll start conveniently flirting with them when they need to set her up with a guy after iqra and tina cheat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:those iqra scenes last night... I can't decide if eastenders is beating us over the head with absolute obvious, or if this is their way of saying they know we think we know what's going to happen but we're actually wrong. it's not looking good though, better prepare for iqra and tina happening this year  :X
I hate that we all called it so long ago and like a slow but inevitable slide on an icy winter day, this car crash is approaching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO is obsessed with gay guys. She'll never treat the lesbians the same way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:KO is obsessed with gay guys. She'll never treat the lesbians the same way.
I don't think any soap is really winning the awards with lesbians, I'm in no way a Vanity fan (nor dismissing the Vanity fans) but they seem to be the only ones flying the flag for us at the moment ... which is depressing seeing as we're now in 2020, I really thought TV would have changed by now.

Kate had a chance here to change that but all the straights go to the gay bar and treat it like a coffee shop & ballum seems to be the "It" couple (clearly going to ge back together).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO has it in her because she did it with Kana. Not a big Corrie viewer so don't know the ins and outs but from what i know she gave them build up, screentime and storylines so i don't think she is "obsessed with gay guys" or she'd have done at Corrie with 2 guys and not 2 women, she just has 1 big ship a soap and unfortunately in eastenders its an m/m one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ash doesn't seem intersted in men? Yet she's bi
she does seem like she hates men. I guess she'll start conveniently flirting with them when they need to set her up with a guy after iqra and tina cheat
Ash seems totally gay and not at all bi. But yeah. Who need Iqra and Tina....pass the bucket. To be fair to Tina she's been looking and acting okayish recently. Can't be go date Bernie or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:KO has it in her because she did it with Kana. Not a big Corrie viewer so don't know the ins and outs but from what i know she gave them build up, screentime and storylines so i don't think she is "obsessed with gay guys" or she'd have done at Corrie with 2 guys and not 2 women, she just has 1 big ship a soap and unfortunately in eastenders its an m/m one.
Yeah i mean, at Corrie she had Todd and Billy but they didn't get anywhere near the same treatment as Kana so it isn'y a gay guy thing (though the m/m she does put together are weirdly toxic lol) she just goes on who is the best characters to create a huge fandom sized ship with. Two guys in ED, two women in Corrie and two guys in EE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:KO has it in her because she did it with Kana. Not a big Corrie viewer so don't know the ins and outs but from what i know she gave them build up, screentime and storylines so i don't think she is "obsessed with gay guys" or she'd have done at Corrie with 2 guys and not 2 women, she just has 1 big ship a soap and unfortunately in eastenders its an m/m one.
Yeah i mean, at Corrie she had Todd and Billy but they didn't get anywhere near the same treatment as Kana so it isn'y a gay guy thing (though the m/m she does put together are weirdly toxic lol) she just goes on who is the best characters to create a huge fandom sized ship with. Two guys in ED, two women in Corrie and two guys in EE
DA Todd and Billy might have had more if not for one of the actors being fired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Todd and Billy might have had more if not for one of the actors being fired.
Or Billy actually being attractive.

What loser guy will Ash get involved with....will laugh if its Ian or Phil. She'll fuck a dude and Iqra in her despair will end with with Tina!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Ones Sikh & One Muslim so we'll give them a Christmas spread :rofl:
You anon are an example of Brexit(eer)Britain at its best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Kate Oates will never do anything to benefit women in the show she produces. She killed off so many female characters in Emmerdale.
She is as overrated as they come and only cares about ramming Max Bowden and Tony Clay down everyone's necks. Keanu is leaving now. Another casualty of the Ben Mitchell Show
You sound a little pressed and OTT if I'm being honest.
It's quite an accurate assessment of KO to be honest. She won't give any lesbian or bisexual female characters the same attention she gives Ballum. Max Bowden's popularity has dictated that
KO did well for Kana, it was Ian McLeod that screwed that up.
I don't like IM but the actresses deciding to leave screwed Kana up big time. And she asked for her to be killed off. He didn't decide any of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Kate Oates will never do anything to benefit women in the show she produces. She killed off so many female characters in Emmerdale.
She is as overrated as they come and only cares about ramming Max Bowden and Tony Clay down everyone's necks. Keanu is leaving now. Another casualty of the Ben Mitchell Show
It's quite an accurate assessment of KO to be honest. She won't give any lesbian or bisexual female characters the same attention she gives Ballum. Max Bowden's popularity has dictated that
I don't like IM but the actresses deciding to leave screwed Kana up big time. And she asked for her to be killed off. He didn't decide any of that.
DA As it actors get final word on plot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I voted Remain thank you very much!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She suggested it to keep the love between the characters and in this instance he thought it was a good idea too to try and please their fans, rather than have her cheat and leave ect he went with the actresses idea. Tbf she got enough shit for that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Stop being an idiot and bringing pointless politics into unrelated threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She suggested it to keep the love between the characters and in this instance he thought it was a good idea too to try and please their fans, rather than have her cheat and leave ect he went with the actresses idea. Tbf she got enough shit for that too.
She did. I had to laugh at her getting at telling off by Philip Schofield about it and having no response like she never thought about it until he said it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stop being an idiot and bringing pointless politics into unrelated threads.
Well its not exactly 'pointless' politics considering the way we're going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I voted Remain thank you very much!
Really??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iqra and Ash are one hot couple, but Suki mama is here to ruin everything it seems. I hope they can survive the huge tide coming their way.

Reactions:

Re: Eastenders

Post by Guest »

Why do they always just see the Hot Lesbian couple as easily disposable in British soaps. But keep flogging a dead horse of a Male Gay relationship in our face. Ben and Callum have as much chemistry and hotness as Phil and Ian :argh:.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched Easties forever. I hear that Tina is dead. What's the current status with Iqra and Ash? They don't seem popular with the lesbian fans like Kana or Sophie/Sian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 00:00
I haven't watched Easties forever. I hear that Tina is dead. What's the current status with Iqra and Ash? They don't seem popular with the lesbian fans like Kana or Sophie/Sian.
Yep looks like Tina is definitely dead murdered by Grey. Iqra and Ash will break up, because Ash lied to her about a situation involving Ash's family. The reason they are not as popular as Kana was because their storyline was developed with care and consideration by the producer. But with Ash and Iqra there's been nothing, no character or story development at all for months. There is now some talk of a possible love triangle between Ash, her mother and Peter :rage: .vile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought originally Ash was temporary but then they brought her in full time but gave no screen time to her relationship with Iqra.

Iqra also came in interesting with being in the closet & I thought they would build on this, with perhaps bringing in her parents. But again no screen time.

Now I think Iqra is leaving & Ash will get with Peter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't even know they were still on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Portrait of a Lady :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here’s a nice interview from Inside Soap

Guest444
Reactions:

Post by Guest444 »

Already been 3 pages of mainly Digital Spy forums bitching about this!! :unsure:

I really like both the characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest444 wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 14:42
Already been 3 pages of mainly Digital Spy forums bitching about this!! :unsure:

I really like both the characters.
Same. Can’t reason with those hets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oooh, I only watched like three eps ever, during what I thought was the start of Iqra's plot and then it turned out to be not much at all, but during that time, I did actually like Honey. Whose husband/bf/ex? had been having an affair with Iqra's sister, I think? Let me dip my toe back in these waters :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Such a good scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 14:40
Here’s a nice interview from Inside Soap
So I've started catching up since the funeral and am still a couple of weeks behind but this interview doesn't really seem to imply it'll turn into something romantic? But more Suki fixating on a friendship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suki was very homophobic towards her daughter when she first appeared on screen. Everything about Suki screams she is a straight women, I completely understand why people would think this story is ridiculous ... it makes no sense.

Perhaps they need to focus on the actual lesbians/bisexuals on the show who sit in the background & do nothing. Poor Bernie has seen no female action for a while (apart from that dog lady ^o) .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 23:36
Suki was very homophobic towards her daughter when she first appeared on screen. Everything about Suki screams she is a straight women, I completely understand why people would think this story is ridiculous ... it makes no sense.

Perhaps they need to focus on the actual lesbians/bisexuals on the show who sit in the background & do nothing. Poor Bernie has seen no female action for a while (apart from that dog lady ^o) .
Have you ever heard of internalized homophobia?? What exactly about her screams straight?? :rage: