This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

i want to journal but all the journals i have are pretty and I can’t bring myself to write about how i actually feel (REALLY AWFUL) in a pretty notebook because im fucking psychotic so i need to get another one

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 03:55
i want to journal but all the journals i have are pretty and I can’t bring myself to write about how i actually feel (REALLY AWFUL) in a pretty notebook because im fucking psychotic so i need to get another one
You just journaled here with that comment. This thread is like a journal, nobody has a decent conversation with anyone. Journal here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Same. Honestly better to buy a cheap exercise book or just use word documents.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Happy Sunday, coffee, and croissants, perfect ! Sound advice 👇

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Notable, the rw incels who worship at the altar Of Elon Musk, are either not aware or too brainwashed stupid. Musk is not a self made billionaire, he was funded cash from friends and taxpayers, in 2010 nearly broke Musk was able to live on $200,000 a month in loans from billionaire friends, while still flying in a private jet, rather than sell any of his Tesla stake. Though the root of the Elon Musk’s big government grift, has been living off the taxpayer’s money for years. notably in 2020 Trumpets years, Trump administration economic program provided tax breaks for space-travel moguls like Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson. The Qualified Opportunity Zones program has been criticized for doling out its benefits to huge businesses seeking the latest tax advantage, rather than the scrappy local entrepreneurs it was supposed to help. Musk’s companies even dipped into the $600 billion bucket of cash that Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin held out for corporations in the early days of the pandemic. As Business Insider reported in July, while Musk spent his time tweeting against government aid for individuals, Tesla received its own tranche from the bailout fund. (A June 2020 Securities and Exchange Commission filing doesn’t specify how much money Tesla received, only that it “received certain payroll related benefits.”) Also in July, Musk tweeted that “another government stimulus package is not in the best interests of the people imo,” While grifting off of taxpayers money. https://newrepublic.com/article/160500/ ... ment-grift

YKnows
Reactions:

Post by YKnows »

I'm just starting to appreciate natural looks in others, a naked face is appealing, no props, no surprises

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Too be brutally honest I've never been into the celebrity type looks, especially the manufactured American kind. Instagram no thanks either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
01 May 2022, 03:10
Too be brutally honest I've never been into the celebrity type looks, especially the manufactured American kind. Instagram no thanks either.
100% agreed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 09:16
Guest wrote:
You just journaled here with that comment. This thread is like a journal, nobody has a decent conversation with anyone. Journal here.
i definitely use this thread as a journal but there are some things i don’t/can’t post and i thought the like actual pen on paper cumulative here’s your thoughts instead of like misc posts would be therapeutic in a way but maybe it won’t be idk. i figured id like to try and also i definitely would like to converse with people itt but i think everybody feels it dead end which is why we need a IWTSS revival immediately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

has anybody had anything good happen to them lately like anything at all is there positivity left in the world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and for my daily dose of negativity i fucking HATE cops and entitled old people with a passion and im grouping these together because my work is located right by a police station so i just get to watch fat fuck pigs roam around all day and the only people who come into my work are stick up ass rich old people who treat you like a subhuman for no reason

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 04:04
YKnow wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 09:16
Guest wrote:
i definitely use this thread as a journal but there are some things i don’t/can’t post and i thought the like actual pen on paper cumulative here’s your thoughts instead of like misc posts would be therapeutic in a way but maybe it won’t be idk. i figured id like to try and also i definitely would like to converse with people itt but i think everybody feels it dead end which is why we need a IWTSS revival immediately
Yep understand. Someone further up suggested perhaps an exercise book/composition type book, scribbler? Or what about using your notes in your phone for random thoughts?
Agree they should re-open IWTSS.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 04:06
has anybody had anything good happen to them lately like anything at all is there positivity left in the world
Had an epiphany that has been useful in my personal life.

In answer to positivity. it is in perception and how we speak about ourselves, speak into our lives, and others lives. People's emotions are fluid and moments in a day are always change, you can encounter a few negatives in anyone depending on their moments, perspective at that moment, and timing.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 04:10
and for my daily dose of negativity i fucking HATE cops and entitled old people with a passion and im grouping these together because my work is located right by a police station so i just get to watch fat fuck pigs roam around all day and the only people who come into my work are stick up ass rich old people who treat you like a subhuman for no reason
Snobs are shitful to be around, they're only projecting their own feelings of insecurity on to others, they believe they have a sense of privilege to be an asshole, but tbf I don't think that's exclusive to just rich old people, snobby assholes are diverse, the blame lays back on a caregivers environment that creates that type of personality.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Speaking of negative, (here I go) The Voice is shitful. They've made it so vanilla, boring, which seems to be pleasing to the average person. The duller the music the more popular it is. the trend lately for ballad pop, which is excruciating to listen to, even a dentists saliva ejector sounds more interesting.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Adele can go get in the ordinary bin. Since she lost weight and crossed into the most popular pool, she has lost her personality and soul. It's a no from me

Another_Guest
Reactions:

Post by Another_Guest »

Yeah when talented women lose weight I hate them and resent them. Screw you Adele all your talent and personality was in your fat. This opinion is all about Adele and has nothing to do with me.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Another_Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 05:00
Yeah when talented women lose weight I hate them and resent them. Screw you Adele all your talent and personality was in your fat. This opinion is all about Adele and has nothing to do with me.
Backhanded dig? :rofl: I don't hate or resent her, that's not the point, I don't like ordinary music, most of mainstream music is ordinary, some of its ok, I understand how the machine works and why artists have to crossover to make a viable living out of it. I don't have a weight problem myself, so kudos to her on her weight loss.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Why don't you just come out and scream it instead of scuttling around like a cockroach in the elfin night. Fuck haters

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Be direct, fuck popularity, fuck social cues, if you have something to say, say it, or take it to a screaming wall. Can't be good to harbour so much hate.

Yknow
Reactions:

Post by Yknow »

Dear haters take your dose of poison with a spoon full of passive aggressive sugar, do as you were taught, be nice, smile to everyones face while stabbing everyone in the back, never let the team down, even though you are eternally screaming inside. Imagine the rage simmering in so many because they were raised to be two faced, spineless, spiteful cowards. That's what gossip is all about, an outlet for pent up rage, putting others down to release some of the bile pent up in their systems. Haters oppress themselves by playing that game. Fuck the game, if you have something you want to say to me, say it, I will always deal direct.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

A truth, a fact > Hope sells, A difficult reality does not. People want easy, even if it’s not real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i must be a fucking idiot because i ran into some guy TWICE who approached me to talk to me and i should’ve said fuck off but i entertained it and then i accidentally told him where i work (we live in a small town anyways and says he sees me around) and he was literally driving by my work today as i was leaving and pulled over to talk to me........ and started talking about his love life and maybe needing to find someone younger and offered to take me to some place he was talking about and then started ranting about covid and the pandemic being population control and being put in facebook jail and shit and now i have a fucking weird middle aged man who knows where i work and im PARANOID like i feel like a fucking moron

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
find another job, problem is solved, it's not healthy to bear so much hate every day - you're risking to have a breakdown

yeehaw
Reactions:

Post by yeehaw »

:'( is tk still here? :love:

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
find another job, problem is solved, it's not healthy to bear so much hate every day - you're risking to have a breakdown
i would still hate both of these groups tbh and i thrive on hatred

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

remember this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside"

Years and years and I still relating to this song. I suck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesn't want to be friends anymore because I have feelings for her. I love her and she hates me :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think my dog is depressed and i feel really bad i wish i could let him know i love him but idk how to convey that to a dog :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i like aimlessly driving at night but it’s kinda dangerous for a plethora of reasons and idk anywhere interesting to drive like what am i gonna do... drive around residential neighborhoods for fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 05:49
i like aimlessly driving at night but it’s kinda dangerous for a plethora of reasons and idk anywhere interesting to drive like what am i gonna do... drive around residential neighborhoods for fun
didn't gas prices become too high for just driving around for fun?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 01:09
i think my dog is depressed and i feel really bad i wish i could let him know i love him but idk how to convey that to a dog :(
just give him more physical affection and play with him more often

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 14:28
Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 05:49
didn't gas prices become too high for just driving around for fun?
i mean yes most definitely which is another reason i probably shouldn’t but im just saur fucking bored and need something to take my mind off of my misery

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's too fucking beautiful 😭😭
I can hear my heart breaking every time I look at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love this bitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stewie is such a pretentious little homosexual. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

finally conquered my vacuum related ptsd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

daily journal post talking to people who don’t understand how unconditional my love for my mom is or even understand unconditional love at all honestly is fucking tiring because im going through an insanely hard time because i miss my mother and im suffering as a result of her suffering/not being with her and being told to just ESSENTIALLY forget about her and worry about myself and brushing her off like am i insane to be offended like lmao i am experiencing something that i cannot simply persevere through like i can’t simply be talked away from this and especially not with advice that suggests i abandon the literal only person i care about with my entire being

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

like sorry it’s actually probably my fault too because my emotions are unique and probably freakish but idc i hate attempts at placating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda wanna pretend to be a shy straight girl so I can get the opportunity to get my pussy licked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 07:13
Kinda wanna pretend to be a shy straight girl so I can get the opportunity to get my pussy licked.
:rofl: go for it girl! unless you're a guy, I don't know how you'd pull that off

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 00:33
daily journal post talking to people who don’t understand how unconditional my love for my mom is or even understand unconditional love at all honestly is fucking tiring because im going through an insanely hard time because i miss my mother and im suffering as a result of her suffering/not being with her and being told to just ESSENTIALLY forget about her and worry about myself and brushing her off like am i insane to be offended like lmao i am experiencing something that i cannot simply persevere through like i can’t simply be talked away from this and especially not with advice that suggests i abandon the literal only person i care about with my entire being
Sorry to hear you are suffering. Your love for your mother can't be taken away from you by others advice, sometimes people say really stupid stuff, when they should listen, just be there, they have no idea what you are going through and probably think they helping, only to make it worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i need like a shock collar the way i can not control myself when it comes to food is actually inhuman like im feral and not in a quirky way but like somebody actually needs to put me down

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how are you supposed to function in society when you hate everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's not who you think it is. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think my boss is dropping hints on me by saying (unnamed job here) is perfect for someone like me (a new worker with no experience) because like just in passing he has nearly convinced me to quit my job do you guys think it’s a sign