This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

Anybody knows how to get in Grande Sorella discord?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol this ugly butch tried to neg and gaslight me "your hair looks fake. haha just joking you have really pretty hair."
me: "rude"
her: "oversensitive much? it was a joke."
blocked her. I've talked to other women about her and apparently that is how she flirts.

diana's 1987 cannes dress
Reactions:

Post by diana's 1987 cannes dress »

should i slit my wrists yes or no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

diana's 1987 cannes dress wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 15:59
no tomorrow will be a better day.

diana's gucci handbag
Reactions:

Post by diana's gucci handbag »

ignore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 15:51
Lol this ugly butch tried to neg and gaslight me "your hair looks fake. haha just joking you have really pretty hair."
blocked her. I've talked to other women about her and apparently that is how she flirts.
lol i guess it's those berthas who complain here how they can't find anyone decent, doing everything right but women are just shit nowadays, i'm sure she's already posted here about your 'oversensitive' ass :lol:

diana's dior handbag
Reactions:

Post by diana's dior handbag »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:02
slay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:07
Guest wrote:
lol i guess it's those berthas who complain here how they can't find anyone decent, doing everything right but women are just shit nowadays, i'm sure she's already posted here about your 'oversensitive' ass :lol:
To give context I made a sad post earlier about how my hair was thinning. So it was most likely intentional.

Jojo Siwa
Reactions: 0

Post by Jojo Siwa »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 10:48
these bitches and a blunt but also they look like they’re about to ask me their after school anime club

Jojo Siwa
Reactions: 0

Post by Jojo Siwa »

diana's dior handbag wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:08
Guest wrote:
slay
this whole conversation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not "hey they/them"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

you're so talented

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo Siwa wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 17:00
diana's dior handbag wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:08
Guest wrote:
slay
this whole conversation
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To give context I made a sad post earlier about how my hair was thinning. So it was most likely intentional.
It was also funny because she made a post about wanting to find a wifey to spoil and treat like a queen. Sure negging and mocking a woman with hair issues is treating her "like a queen" :rofl:

Yknow
Reactions:

Post by Yknow »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 09:45
omg wonky thinks im ash because i used the word bislut yeah the binaural beats from her catalogue of calvin harris edm music have warped her brain
This post literally made me LOL for reals :lol: Only you can be that witty :) I did think you were Ash, my apologies to you and to A for assuming. hahaha BTW I'm not out to get you :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo Siwa wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:25
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 10:48
these bitches and a blunt but also they look like they’re about to ask me their after school anime club
this is literally my anthem and i want it played at my funeral

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the text to speech voice giving memories of the kpop gen on mu simulator in 2013 like i wish i could find the actual one because the posts were so insane and the people who made them needed to be lined up in front of a firing squad i don’t know why i subjected myself to that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the bitches in the thread complained about this when the anon who made it posted it but i think it’s a work of art like there’s something about hearing the posts that enhances them tenfold

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was also funny because she made a post about wanting to find a wifey to spoil and treat like a queen. Sure negging and mocking a woman with hair issues is treating her "like a queen" :rofl:
are you both sure you’re not being gangstalked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 00:47
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
are you both sure you’re not being gangstalked
Lol the last two was the same anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
why point out she was butch. casual butchphobia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 07:31
Guest wrote:
because she was trying to be one of those butches th that try to copy men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 07:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
right but being an asshole isn't exclusive to butch women. anyways sorry about your hair i have the same problem i'm taking biotin tablets and it's been helping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 07:50
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 07:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
right but being an asshole isn't exclusive to butch women. anyways sorry about your hair i have the same problem i'm taking biotin tablets and it's been helping
you're right. I apologize I'm sorry and thank you. Hope the best for your hair too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do i attract women that are emotionally manipulative? So many try to neg me, guilt trip and gaslight me. I just want to met a woman that is genuine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Flush my vomit down the drain
Think of my body getting hit by a train
Always want but never need
Don't have an identity I can feed

I like to think I'm doing just fine
I like to search my symptoms online
I liked it when the voices were gone
I liked to be with you, all alone
Around my neck, a friendly machine
Pretends to wipe my memory clean
Pretends to make it all go away
Pretends to make me feel quite okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when being non binary is literally just being a misogynist... what are these people smoking like what’s wrong with obtaining those traits and being a girl... what’s wrong with somebody assuming you are a girl while having masculine traits... explain quickly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

literally doubling down on sexism and reinforcing gender norms and stereotypes for the sake of transing yourself with being non binary yaasss slay!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I actually really like someone. For the first time in two years. What a GREAT feeling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 09:26
I think I actually really like someone. For the first time in two years. What a GREAT feeling
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 09:21
when being non binary is literally just being a misogynist... what are these people smoking like what’s wrong with obtaining those traits and being a girl... what’s wrong with somebody assuming you are a girl while having masculine traits... explain quickly
the struggle :eyeroll: i think all this woke generation should be dropped somewhere in third world country, i guarantee after a week none of them even mention gender shit cos it's gonna be the last thing on their mind, such embarrassing bunch of idiots

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if someone has gender dysphoria dropping them in a third world country isn't just going to make them forget about it, they'll just suppress it more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm sorry but people who don't have dysphoria will never be able to comprehend how bad it feels. it's the fucking worst

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:36
if someone has gender dysphoria dropping them in a third world country isn't just going to make them forget about it, they'll just suppress it more
when you try to survive gender doesn't bother you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would hate to wake up to anyone who thinks about transsexuals all of the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:39
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:36
when you try to survive gender doesn't bother you
well i'm not in a developing country so what am i supposed to do. just be grateful that i'm not and get over my gender dysphoria and stop feeling shitty about it because i'm luckier than other people. isn't this the same logic as telling someone with clinical depression they should be grateful because people are living in poverty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the tea is if misogyny didn’t exist this wouldn’t be a problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:50
i don't know. if it was just about gender roles i'd probably feel happy just being an effeminate man but i don't and i hate the way my body looks which tells me it's something deeper. i would feel happier being a butch woman than a feminine man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

something deeper as in dysphoria isn't just about not wanting to conform to gender roles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyways if someone else wants my dysphoria i'll gladly give it to you i'm studying witchcraft

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:55
Guest wrote:
i don't know. if it was just about gender roles i'd probably feel happy just being an effeminate man but i don't and i hate the way my body looks which tells me it's something deeper. i would feel happier being a butch woman than a feminine man

Try remembering your past life as a man and now ….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i haven't even transitioned yet i want to at some point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i mean maybe valid, i think everybody has an idealized version of what they’re not and thinks the grass would be greener on the other side but i think the reality is that it never is
i genuinely think it’s something that is imposed upon you from the moment you’re born so of course it has such a mental and emotional impact and i think the reason a woman would be uncomfortable in her body regardless of how she presents is immensely different from what a man would experience so idk if i could make any insightful commentary on that but also femininity associated with femaleness and sexism go hand in hand it’s like a total restructuring of society would be the only solution but is that realistic? no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i just had the thought of wondering if you spending time on a lesbian forum and witnessing the inner politics of identity in lesbianism has any impact on your thoughts, like obviously there’s a negativity towards butch women but when there isn’t and there’s like really nice supportive posts it’s so validating and comforting and makes me feel like im part of an all accepting sisterhood (corny and inaccurate i know) and i honestly can not imagine that type of community/camaraderie amongst gay men or any male community at all, i think the way men treat each other and view each other in their maleness will always prevail over any other characteristics they have

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
anyways if someone else wants my dysphoria i'll gladly give it to you i'm studying witchcraft
please make an altar dedicated to cursing bitches on l chat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m just flowing through life I’m not even gonna to try and imagine what women are like because I honestly don’t want to know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i just think that we need a disney princess with a BIG forehead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m just flowing through life I’m not even gonna to try and imagine what women are like because I honestly don’t want to know
in case you still didn't understand it's lchat - a place for lesbians, so what the hell are you doing here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh my god does anybody know what happened to that sonic reg did they get permanently banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:23
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

in case you still didn't understand it's lchat - a place for lesbians, so what the hell are you doing here?

You can’t read between lines and some days I’m thankful for it and other days 😷