This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

My brother is a prick. why couldn't i have been an only child? or better yet never been born *sigh*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:37
bought an iced coffee after literally scrounging up change for it and IMMEDIATELY fucking dropped it directly upside down onto my carpet as soon as i stepped inside is that not a fucking sign
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

want to quit my job so fking bad but im being expected to train new people and i feel guilty and im too ashamed and anxious to quit properly so i literally just want to not show up help why am i like this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

like is there a job out there that exists where you don’t feel belittled by people who clearly think they’re better than you and are insanely entitled because this working shit is NAWT for meeeeeee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s 4:30 am in here and I went to take my dogs out for a pee, one of them wouldn’t get up and I realized she’s dying. She’s only 11 years old and was in treatment for an undiagnosed autoimmune skin disease, she had been a little bit down for the last 2-3 days but her poops and hydration were fine and she even took a walk in the afternoon. I feel so bad, just this afternoon someone asked me how many dogs I had and I said “I have 5 but 3 of them already got one foot on the grave”, joking because those 3 were old. Now I feel like I casted a bad spell on her and she’s dying because of me. I don’t think she will make it till the vet opens, the only 24 hrs vet isn’t available, al already called and drive to the clinic and no one would answer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

18 years later and still feeling the song I'm with You way too much but in the same way I did back then. It's ridiculous how my life is just stuck. Stuck since forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 20:07
18 years later and still feeling the song I'm with You way too much but in the same way I did back then. It's ridiculous how my life is just stuck. Stuck since forever.
Wait, but how is that a sign your life is stuck? Maybe you vibe with the song.... and this connection has not changed. Should it have changed? or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Wait, but how is that a sign your life is stuck? Maybe you vibe with the song.... and this connection has not changed. Should it have changed? or something?
Yeah, I wish it had changed.. Cause I'm still like the scared lonely kid I used to be, waiting for someone to come and take my hand.. The only thing that has changed is that now I'm old enough to know that this won't happen but I believed it when I was a kid and it really helped me. Idk, still with the same feeling of being alone and now admiting that I'm a failure. Lol 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, I wish it had changed.. Cause I'm still like the scared lonely kid I used to be, waiting for someone to come and take my hand.. The only thing that has changed is that now I'm old enough to know that this won't happen but I believed it when I was a kid and it really helped me. Idk, still with the same feeling of being alone and now admiting that I'm a failure. Lol 😭
noo :hug:
please don't define failure and success in harsh ways. and also, you are on a process, right? processes take time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 00:07
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
noo :hug:
please don't define failure and success in harsh ways. and also, you are on a process, right? processes take time
Thank you :hug:
I hope so.. I hope my process is just very slow but it will work out someday.... Who knows. But thank you :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idek how to explain what im upset about because it’s pathetic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 04:24
idek how to explain what im upset about because it’s pathetic
it's not pathetic. i cut off a friend because her mom didn't return my mom's call.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep dating narcissistic controlling women think it because i have low self esteem and desperate for attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it possible to neatly fold clothes and have neat drawers because my shit looks like a hurricane hit it before i even put the clothes in it like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i hate sadposting but things literally just get worse in every aspect omg how do people enjoy life like i am plagued with awful thoughts and feelings relentlessly how could you not be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm missing her again way too much :bigcry:
Wtf :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But you are. Or you’re managing it.

Just predicting your response.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don’t cryptic post in this thread ever again in your fucking life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i kinda get her honestly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg they’re having a sale at the don’t want to be conscious but literally can’t sleep store and i bought out the whole fucking supply slay!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 07:58
omg they’re having a sale at the don’t want to be conscious but literally can’t sleep store and i bought out the whole fucking supply slay!!!!!
:rofl: another wuss :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 18:20
i hate sadposting but things literally just get worse in every aspect omg how do people enjoy life like i am plagued with awful thoughts and feelings relentlessly how could you not be
most people just pretend that they're happy, plaster a smile on their faces so god forbid anyone would think that they're miserable cos that's what quotes all over social media say - just force a smile and let people think that you're happy....a person should be a complete idiot to enjoy the world with sick society we live in, reminds me of that saying “Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t lose any weight! Not that I’m putting any effort toward it. But still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 21:47
I can’t lose any weight! Not that I’m putting any effort toward it. But still.
Good for you gurl :hug: I feel good today as well as I was able to take a walk. 💛 This ain't about losing weight. This is about -- blood circulation. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lister13 wrote:
24 May 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 19:32
What I say to every bible thumper..and now you!
:rofl: You think that anon is a bible thumper. You don't have a clue about Satanists, really either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 00:56
I keep dating narcissistic controlling women think it because i have low self esteem and desperate for attention.
I have low self esteem, I guess I'm not desperate for attention, but at the moment a controlling narcissist for a while, doesn't sound so bad, but I don't even have that option.

I hope you break the pattern and meet a worthy woman. The controlling narcissists don't deserve you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone heard or saw the news about the music teacher who got arrested for allegedly having a romantic relationship with one of her students? The husband thought it was a guy turns out it was a 17 yr old female student.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a 100% like Max from Stranger Things. I have no pespective, no one, nothing. Have no idea how to change this shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does anyone get most of their social needs met on the l chat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 01:21
does anyone get most of their social needs met on the l chat?
Well other than here there is always lala land. Having said that-- I'll take my slumber now.

It is what it is. Sighhh :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2022, 01:55
Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 00:56
I have low self esteem, I guess I'm not desperate for attention, but at the moment a controlling narcissist for a while, doesn't sound so bad, but I don't even have that option.

I hope you break the pattern and meet a worthy woman. The controlling narcissists don't deserve you.
I keep dating chronically single emotionally unavailable women but I don't know why :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very interesting..... theory confirmed. Knew it! :lol:

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

What happened to my posts? I come back and they're gone

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Wow monkeypox has taken off. Just heard there's 500 cases from WHO and they are now calling it an outbreak. 2022 got surprises too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 12:38
shut the fuck up lol

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 12:50
YKnow wrote:
shut the fuck up lol
Rude. No but what happened though? I go out, come back and they're gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 12:55
Guest wrote:
YKnow wrote:
shut the fuck up lol
just like your daughter when you head for the pub and forget her in the pram

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 12:57
YKnow wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 12:55
Guest wrote:
YKnow wrote:
shut the fuck up lol
just like your daughter when you head for the pub and forget her in the pram
WTF I didn't go to the pub, you don't even know me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
The OP you replied to is a well known troll.

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:04
YKnow wrote:
Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YKnow wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:08
Guest wrote:
YKnow wrote:
Thanks.
I don't know if it's that ash person with another persona or not. All I do know is they have been leaving passive agressive and pretty nasty hints at another poster for the last week or so. The mods delete all posts including replies to them. This forum is so weird sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wonky stop messaging me on grindr begging me to roleplay as johnny depp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish me luck today girls. I need the power of the pussy!

YKnow
Reactions:

Post by YKnow »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:19
wonky stop messaging me on grindr begging me to roleplay as johnny depp
Idiot I'm not on Grindr, I'm not a bloke and I'm not messaging you. Trolling me doesn’t make your comments any truer, I don't know why I decided to give this place another go, every time I come back here you do this shit.

Yknow
Reactions:

Post by Yknow »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:13
YKnow wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:08
Guest wrote:
YKnow wrote:
Thanks.
I don't know if it's that ash person with another persona or not. All I do know is they have been leaving passive agressive and pretty nasty hints at another poster for the last week or so. The mods delete all posts including replies to them. This forum is so weird sometimes.
Yeah it is weird.i usually avoid the forum because of the trolling, it's so adolescent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can miss a toxic relationship due to the stress hormones they cause. Mind. Blown. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 13:50
You can miss a toxic relationship due to the stress hormones they cause. Mind. Blown. :blinkwide:
huh?? please elaborate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish I could understand why my parents hates everything I like. It's like they want me to be a copy of them and I'm not a fucking human. This is so weird.
They hate one singer only because I'm hers fan and they have no fucking idea how this person helped me when I was a kid and feeling desperate while they're fighting over a fucking divorce preteding I didn't existed. Sometimes I feel bad for feeling like this but I just can't understand them. Why would you hate someone you don't even know but made a positive impact in your kid's life? Doesn't make sense. And they make it seems like I'm the wrong one. All the time. If I ever have kids (which is almost impossible since they traumatized me when it comes to marriege) I would never treat the kid the way they did with me. No wonder why I grew up so broken and idiot. People should learn how to raise a children before puting one in this freaking world. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

having bad handwriting is soooo embarrassing even worse that my name is long as fawk and i don’t have a signature omg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

like nothing is so humiliating as a grown man having better/more feminine handwriting omfggg i feel like i seem fucking illiterate when i write