Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

LadyMar wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:17
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:14
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:05
Positive : who doesnt like emo teen girls (vampire and slayer) falling for each other
negative : it's on Netflix. So you get 2 season max

"In the show, when it’s time for teenage vampire Juliette to make her first kill so she can take her place among a powerful vampire family, she sets her sights on a new girl in town named Calliope. But much to Juliette’s surprise, Calliope is a vampire hunter, from a family of celebrated slayers. Both find that the other won’t be so easy to kill and, unfortunately, way too easy to fall for."
I don't want to be negative but vampire shows can so easily be terrible. Also why are people still casting Emma Roberts as a teenager? She's 29? She does not pass for a teenager.
but it only says that she will produce this show, although I wouldn't mind if she's one of the two leads really
lchat can't read. but yeah, i also wouldn't mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Positive : who doesnt like emo teen girls (vampire and slayer) falling for each other

"In the show, when it’s time for teenage vampire Juliette to make her first kill so she can take her place among a powerful vampire family, she sets her sights on a new girl in town named Calliope. But much to Juliette’s surprise, Calliope is a vampire hunter, from a family of celebrated slayers. Both find that the other won’t be so easy to kill and, unfortunately, way too easy to fall for."
Lesbian vampires!
Good of Emma Roberts to produce something with lesbians on it.
Is Emma Roberts :gay:?
No, very straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It this happens, it will have one season...you know Netflix <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something i find surprising is how the couple of Carina and Maya from station 19 never got love here, i mean they are white and attractive usually that’s all that’s needed and as a bonus the actresses are pretty into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:36
Guest wrote:

Yup... one season and no promotion. I don't trust Netflix with gay stuff anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lesbian vampires!
Good of Emma Roberts to produce something with lesbians on it.
Is Emma Roberts :gay:?
pregnant with her boyfriend's baby? Yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup... one season and no promotion. I don't trust Netflix with gay stuff anymore.
Wich makes me sad, because this is my shit. Vampires? enemies that becomes lovers? Gay Romeo and Juliette? GODDAMN IT! :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:58
Something i find surprising is how the couple of Carina and Maya from station 19 never got love here, i mean they are white and attractive usually that’s all that’s needed and as a bonus the actresses are pretty into it.
one of them has one night stand with a man, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:07
Guest wrote:
This is the problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cheated with a guy, but that doesn’t usually stop tlc from obsessing over white attractive couples.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finished Deaf U, loved it. Favorite moment the sexy poem. Anyone know if it's renewed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maya cheated on Carina, jumped on a d--- and treated Carina like shit so no. Just because they’re white, attractive doesn’t mean we would be ok with one of them cheats with a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cheated with a guy, but that doesn’t usually stop tlc from obsessing over white attractive couples.
I mean it sort of does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They have 1 minute of screen time at the end of the episodes. Just a clue lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean it sort of does
Before that happened it wasn't a crazy ship either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So? One season is more than enough to tell a good story. In many cases people whine about Netflix shows being too long at 10 episodes. Really don't understand this mentality that everything needs a 50 episode run to be good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So? One season is more than enough to tell a good story. In many cases people whine about Netflix shows being too long at 10 episodes. Really don't understand this mentality that everything needs a 50 episode run to be good.
DA Because the anon wants multiple seasons of gay characters or has different preferences than you. Unless you're on the Netflix payroll why do you care enough to bring this aggression.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA well, it depends on the writers how they will make sesaon 1 and how it will end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We're getting GAY BUFFY??? Why are people not more excited? I can't bloody wait for this to come out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:
Only, this show will have eight episodes... not ten.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:49
We're getting GAY BUFFY??? Why are people not more excited? I can't bloody wait for this to come out.
I am excited, but we will wait for it at least year and half

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:59
Guest wrote:
x2 I'll wait till the casting announcements and see how I feel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:59
Guest wrote:
It sounds good but it doesn't mean anything. First, I want to know the cast. The actresses and their chemistry is very important. Also, the writing. Because sometimes vampire stories are super ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hard to get excited for new Netflix shows nowadays.

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:25
LadyMar wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:17
Guest wrote:

I don't want to be negative but vampire shows can so easily be terrible. Also why are people still casting Emma Roberts as a teenager? She's 29? She does not pass for a teenager.
but it only says that she will produce this show, although I wouldn't mind if she's one of the two leads really
lchat can't read. but yeah, i also wouldn't mind.
x2

No where in the article does it say Emma is going to be playing a teenager. If anything she might be producing this show so she doesn't have to play a teenager. It also says the original writer of the short story the series is based on, Victoria Schwab is going to be part of the writing team. Anyone read her short story by any chance? They say it's originally called "Vampire Never Get Old: Tales with Fresh Bite". That usually is a good indicator what we can expect from this show.

As long as it's not some massively offensive piece of garbage, I'm in. This could be a guilty pleasure type show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 22:04
Guest wrote:
da hard to get excited about another vampire/fantasy/witches /magical TV show.

LadyMar
Reactions: 7

Post by LadyMar »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree 100%. ''Bly Manor'' is proof enough that when the story is good and well constructed you don't need 100 episodes to be moved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LadyMar wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree 100%. ''Bly Manor'' is proof enough that when the story is good and well constructed you don't need 100 episodes to be moved.
That isnt same. They knew Bly Manor is for one season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 00:45
LadyMar wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 00:26
Guest wrote:

That isnt same. They knew Bly Manor is for one season.
x2 And Mike Flanagan actually is able to make multiple seasons to do what he wants. It's a fun light-hearted show like about vampires and vampire hunters, people simply want more of the characters and setting they like. Why can het stories get a million seasons but lesbians can't want two? Why even a whole season, there are anthology series with one ep stories, we should be satisfied with one ep for a full story, guys.

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can somewhat agree with you, but here I'm more optimistic than usually because 1) the writer of the original short the series is based on is part of the writing team and 2) female actors who gets put in the creative chair have a far better track record of treating f/f couples better than most TV writers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Netflix's Grand Army has as one of its major storylines m/m but with so many students, is there no stealth f/f among anyone else? Anyone tried it yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 07:48
Netflix's Grand Army has as one of its major storylines m/m but with so many students, is there no stealth f/f among anyone else? Anyone tried it yet?
I only saw that Keara Graves is in the cast, if you know who is her

ravenflox
Reactions: 2

Post by ravenflox »

The episode of soulmates that had the f/f scenes in the trailer aired last night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ravenflox wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 09:29
The episode of soulmates that had the f/f scenes in the trailer aired last night.
How was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 10:07
ravenflox wrote:
I mean, how was the first episodes? We must give it a try or not?

ravenflox

Post by ravenflox »

ravenflox wrote:

ravenflox

Post by ravenflox »

Guest wrote:
ravenflox wrote:
How was it?
Personally I liked it but you might not cause of the end

ravenflox

Post by ravenflox »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 10:10
Guest wrote:
ravenflox wrote:
I mean, how was the first episodes? We must give it a try or not?
Every episode has different characters with different storylines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ravenflox wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 10:12
ravenflox wrote:
It sounds horrible :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Probably because they’re bi characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 10:24
ravenflox wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 10:12
ravenflox wrote:
It sounds horrible :-/
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't like it when this thread isn't on page one. That means there's nothing lesbian to talk about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest13 wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 02:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can somewhat agree with you, but here I'm more optimistic than usually because 1) the writer of the original short the series is based on is part of the writing team and 2) female actors who gets put in the creative chair have a far better track record of treating f/f couples better than most TV writers.
I'm not questioning the writers/actors of those kind of shows. I'm just not interested in that genre. I just wanna see normal for once. I miss The good Wife type of shows. Anything really that isn't about magic. Just normal people doing normal stuff in normal world, normal drama stuff.

Anyway it doesn't exist anymore. With gays in it I mean. Unless it's daytime or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali Liebert will play lesbian again :$
The show called ''Family Law''

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:32
Finished Deaf U, loved it. Favorite moment the sexy poem. Anyone know if it's renewed?
The poetry scene gave me hardcore secondhand embarrassment. I imagine it's like reading fanfiction smut aloud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 00:02
guest13 wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not questioning the writers/actors of those kind of shows. I'm just not interested in that genre. I just wanna see normal for once. I miss The good Wife type of shows. Anything really that isn't about magic. Just normal people doing normal stuff in normal world, normal drama stuff.

Anyway it doesn't exist anymore. With gays in it I mean. Unless it's daytime or something.
I feel the same about the lawyer, police or doctor type show. Everyone has their preferences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 13:05
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 00:02
guest13 wrote:

I feel the same about the lawyer, police or doctor type show. Everyone has their preferences.
How many lawyer, police or doctor shows have gay storylines right now? Since we are in the lesbian tv show I see a lot of gay characters in magic shows. Or Sci fi. Find me a a gay couple or any lesbian storyline in those police, lawyer, doctor show you are talking about. I'm really interested.

It's not about preferences. Every show out there has to be supernatural or something, some want to see something else for once. There are already way too much motherland type of shows. And it seems like every new Netflix show has to be fantastic, magic, supernatural, superheroes, teens etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched the first episode of Helstrom. The character Ana is either gay of bi. She made a comment she swiped right on a girl, Brie or Bianca, something with a B (we need name for that one thread :mask: )

I don't know anything about that show, so I don't know if there will be more than that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 12:49
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 20:32
The poetry scene gave me hardcore secondhand embarrassment. I imagine it's like reading fanfiction smut aloud.
DA. It was typical college poetry slam though. I'm always embarrassed. Not sure if it will get a S2 and if so it would need a different cast since Renetta (the one in the wlw relationship) is going to grad school now, the youtuber hot girl left the school, and the girl with the complicated love life seemed to graduate. But I did like the show and the wlw couple is still together and going strong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 18:23
I watched the first episode of Helstrom. The character Ana is either gay of bi. She made a comment she swiped right on a girl, Brie or Bianca, something with a B (we need name for that one thread :mask: )

I don't know anything about that show, so I don't know if there will be more than that.
Interesting. If you watch the rest and she is lesbian or bi, inform us :$