Lesbian TV Shows

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:48
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:41
What is the name of the show where there's a black woman and a white woman "together" (obviously not) but the white girl is in fact a man using the body of a girl to sleep with the other girl? Something like this. I don't know the actual story.
Lovecraft Country
DA That's the reverse, by the way, the white woman used the man's body to sleep with the woman and then was found out and they just...continued?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sunflower wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:46
what is this show ^^^^
Sex lives of college girls
Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.
Is it american? If it is then I would like to know what american show isn't too het. The worst part isn't even that it's too het. The worst part is the het sex. Most of their shows start with a sex scene. There's sex everywhere, you can't even watch those shows with your family even some that are about teenagers!!!
Watching Squid game after 3 episodes of no sex I was like wow that's quite an accomplishment. Well no its just not american.

It's rare to find an american TV show without a bunch of sex scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is the name of the show where there's a black woman and a white woman "together" (obviously not) but the white girl is in fact a man using the body of a girl to sleep with the other girl? Something like this. I don't know the actual story.
Lovecraft Country
Thank you anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
DA That's the reverse, by the way, the white woman used the man's body to sleep with the woman and then was found out and they just...continued?
OP at first I didn't catch what you were saying now I get it. So the white girl is in love (or whatever) with the other girl, to seduce her she uses a man's body and for some reason she got caught but the other woman didn't mind. Am I right? Does that mean the black girl was bi? Or she just went with it cause she liked the guy or whatever.

Did they mostly sleep together as women or not? I'm actually considering watching this even though I was so against this concept when I first heard it. At least if they spend more time together as women I'm desperate enough to try. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
OP at first I didn't catch what you were saying now I get it. So the white girl is in love (or whatever) with the other girl, to seduce her she uses a man's body and for some reason she got caught but the other woman didn't mind. Am I right? Does that mean the black girl was bi? Or she just went with it cause she liked the guy or whatever.

Did they mostly sleep together as women or not? I'm actually considering watching this even though I was so against this concept when I first heard it. At least if they spend more time together as women I'm desperate enough to try. 008
I didn't watch so I don't know. Also, the ending was not great, if that's a concern.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country

I didn't watch so I don't know. Also, the ending was not great, if that's a concern.
Thanks for the warning. It doesn't sound good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lovecraft Country

The ending is fucking awful. Do not watch just for that storyline. Or if you want to sleep at night for the next few days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lovecraft Country

Nope. f/f content is not good and the show ending is terrible by itself too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 04:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The ending is fucking awful. Do not watch just for that storyline. Or if you want to sleep at night for the next few days.
Wow, it's that bad? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah white blonde had murdered her black li at the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmfao :rofl:
But why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
I'm just going to guess it was a woke metaphor for white supremacy or something like that. :rofl: No reason needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
I'm just going to guess it was a woke metaphor for white supremacy or something like that. :rofl: No reason needed.
People seemed so into them. I mean I could see why regarding the actresses. Even if I didn't watch I was attracted to the pairing of the two actresses. It's so bad what they did to those who liked them. That's messed up.

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
People seemed so into them. I mean I could see why regarding the actresses. Even if I didn't watch I was attracted to the pairing of the two actresses. It's so bad what they did to those who liked them. That's messed up.
The reason it was so bad was because it could have been so good. We could have gotten a really epic wlw story out of it but instead it reverted to tired old tropes of betrayal, BYG(x2) & other fuckery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
The reason it was so bad was because it could have been so good. We could have gotten a really epic wlw story out of it but instead it reverted to tired old tropes of betrayal, BYG(x2) & other fuckery.
What a waste.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 01:38
Stupid series. Marriage with a child and then cheated yet too afraid to be out of the closet for years and continues to hurt her LI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 13:41
myka4hg wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
What a waste.
The series is based on a novel. The show is actually quite good and the same sex couple was compelling. The series a sci-fi horror so there are some weird/freaky things that take place. Also the ending is leaves viewers wondering if she's in a coma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 11:37
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 18:48
sunflower wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 17:48

Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.
I mean the ''lesbian'' was literally kissing a guy in the trailer...
Oml 🤮 and again it’s from Mindy, nothing new =_=
How are they saying she's a lesbian if she's getting with men? Are they using the she's in the closet excuse to have her be with guys most of the season and then come out in like the last couple of episodes and get one gay kiss? Probably lol
No thanks Batwoman has a lesbian love triangle and Queens has too much lesbian drama for us to be thankful for this 90s shit...
I watched ep.1. It was all right. She is really closeted.
But she had sex with a girl in first ep too. It was short but hot :nails:
She makes out with another woman in the 2nd episode too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Australian high school drama, Heartbreak High will have a lesbian character. Here's the description:

Sasha (Gemma Chua-Tran – Diary of an Uber Driver, Mustangs FC) – “The coolest, sexiest, and chiccest lesbian at the school. She comes across as well-read and highly nuanced, but is it all surface level?”

All the character descriptions sounds cringy from the article. The show is very nostalgic for Aussies so I'm assuming they're going to put some effort into the remake. Shes the one with the pink hair. Sounds like it will be released in 2022 on netflix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 01:38
I want a ting ting in my life. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 11:30
New Australian high school drama, Heartbreak High will have a lesbian character. Here's the description:

Sasha (Gemma Chua-Tran – Diary of an Uber Driver, Mustangs FC) – “The coolest, sexiest, and chiccest lesbian at the school. She comes across as well-read and highly nuanced, but is it all surface level?”

All the character descriptions sounds cringy from the article. The show is very nostalgic for Aussies so I'm assuming they're going to put some effort into the remake. Shes the one with the pink hair. Sounds like it will be released in 2022 on netflix.
That show was also very popular in France ! I still remember some episodes so I'm intrigued to see the new version especially if there's a lesbian in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 11:55
Guest wrote:

That show was also very popular in France ! I still remember some episodes so I'm intrigued to see the new version especially if there's a lesbian in it.
I'm not sure but I remember a lesbian in the original tv show, or I'm wrong? Anyway, this show included so many different characters, they were woke before the term even existed lol.

I had a huge crush on Anita back in the day. :heart:

And of course, the intro. Iconic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 11:55
Guest wrote:

I'm not sure but I remember a lesbian in the original tv show, or I'm wrong? Anyway, this show included so many different characters, they were woke before the term even existed lol.

I had a huge crush on Anita back in the day. :heart:

And of course, the intro. Iconic.
Lol I also had a crush on Anita. I didn't even mind Drazic tbh. I don't remember a lesbian but who knows, they tackled so many things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 20:05
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 19:54
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 19:47
Ok so new and noteworthy we’ve got:

In my skin season 2
Yellowjackets
Vigil
Hightown?

Chucky for a laugh if you’re not a Bertha

What else?
What's that mean?
Lol it's because the two women are together because one of them is possessed by the man (Chucky) the other one is in love with.
So I've been watching this, and while I find the show highly entertaining, this storyline is insanely fucked up lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 02:36
Of course...if it has manfucking the critics love it...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 01:28
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 20:05
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 19:54
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 19:47
Ok so new and noteworthy we’ve got:

In my skin season 2
Yellowjackets
Vigil
Hightown?

Chucky for a laugh if you’re not a Bertha

What else?
What's that mean?
Lol it's because the two women are together because one of them is possessed by the man (Chucky) the other one is in love with.
So I've been watching this, and while I find the show highly entertaining, this storyline is insanely fucked up lmao.
I love Jennifer Tilly. Bound was one of the first lesbian movies I had watched and that woman didn't shy away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watch a yt clip of Nica and Tiff scene of the tv series. I always like the Nica actress from the movie, thought she was very good. But seeing her scene from the series, my my she was GREAT! As Nica AND as Chucky :goldstar: Make me want to watch the whole show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Chucky, I just saw something that blew my mind...Fiona is the one that plays young Charles Lee Ray. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 06:42
Guest wrote:
and the left bitch support her lesbian character fucking a man but oh surprise she definy herself queer but only dated men :eyeroll: this price shows just how lesbophobic France is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is my guilty pleasure show :wub: Can't wait for the movie and the new season :dance2: Ophelia is a babe :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
This is my guilty pleasure show :wub: Can't wait for the movie and the new season :dance2: Ophelia is a babe :wub: :wub:
I didn't know there was going to be a movie! Ophelia better be in it :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
x2. I just wanna see more of Ophelia and Camille Cottin :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:01
Wow, Tina is such an idiot to let herself be treated like that by Jill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:15
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:01
Wow, Tina is such an idiot to let herself be treated like that by Jill.
Well, clearly she's over it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 10:15
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 06:42
Guest wrote:
and the left bitch support her lesbian character fucking a man but oh surprise she definy herself queer but only dated men :eyeroll: this price shows just how lesbophobic France is
French…lol, they’re shitty like that with their shows and movies. Going as far as actresses supporting shitty writing and that “lesbian” can F men, too. Bunch of idiots and lesbophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a wlw subplot on Saved By the Bell. They don't have much screentime, but they are cute together and have a happy ending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this show about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 04:11
What is this show about
Don't think you can watch this outside of globo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is this show about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:43
There's a wlw subplot on Saved By the Bell. They don't have much screentime, but they are cute together and have a happy ending.
I actually really enjoy this show and have a huge crush on Alycia so you made my day anon!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Invasion finally got interesting, episodes 7 and 8 were good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 11:48
Guest wrote:
What is this show about
Ok, hot. Anyone is watching it and pls tell us not the same old plot with a guy or anything like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:31
Thanks so much. Weekly watches are not my thing. Decided to wait and binge. Glad there's something to look forward to.

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:31
Thanks so much. Weekly watches are not my thing. Decided to wait and binge. Glad there's something to look forward to.
Don't get too excited. It's still slow as fuck. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 09:15
Guest wrote:
What is this show about
Don't think you can watch this outside of globo
Ugh, it's always so difficult trying to watch anything from there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 11:48
Guest wrote:
What is this show about
How come Brazil goes from 0 to 100 like that :blinkwide: I mean, sometimes they can't even show a kiss and then you have scenes like this lol not complaining though :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:43
What are the character’s names?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is this show about
What is the Original name of the show? It may be on some russian torrent.. if I'm lucky