Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:16
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 04:23
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 04:18
I'd rather have Torian Bellsario than Lucy Hale play gay.

I wish Spencer was the gay one in Pretty Little Liars. She and Aria had great chemistry, and she and Hannah too. Emily always looked like she was lowkey grossed out kissing women lol. Even Maya, who was hot as fuck.
DA x2 lol. She was my favourite and Troian had experience playing lesbian/bi characters, she made two shorts when she was in college and meanwhile she was in PLL she also appeared in a music video that show a love story between two girls and another short movie (Still A Rose). I like Shay, but Troian is a better actress.
I thought Troian was great in PLL. I haven't seen her in much since which is s shame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 04:24
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 03:01
Well no storyline with Mitsuki this week on Invasion. I was hoping since they focused solely on the family this week, she might get her own episode as well. But based on the description of the next episode, that's not going to happen. Oh well, at least they finally showed an alien.
Yeah I mean stuff actually happened, but this was like Invasion The Quiet Place, with a really annoying kid who was too dumb to survive. Like how many times did the daughter scream, it was the most annoying thing ever, and honestly makes me like the family even less now. The mother is the only character in that family worth watching, and even she’s all over the place with characterisation.

And I honestly don’t understand the aliens. If they’re in the middle of nowhere, slaughtering people in isolated houses, then that implies the world is doomed. Most of humanity must already be dead. And it happened offscreen while we focused on a dumb soldier mumbling I’m coming home for half an ep.
Yes! When the kid started screaming I laughed. Kids really are the worst in these types of shows lol. They usually do something so stupid to get themselves or someone else killed. I was also really disappointed the husband didn’t die. That thing ripped Kathryn Erbe in half, but barely injures the husband?

I'm not the only one who thinks he mumbles! Yay! Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:07
I don’t know if anyone is watching Arcane on Netflix but Vi and Caitlyn have been a non-canon LoL couple for years. With the way the story is going they look to become canon by the end of series.
This scene;

In a very brief scene later Caitlyn answers the question Vi asks.

Guest..
Reactions:

Post by Guest.. »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 14:41
Guest wrote:
I don’t know if anyone is watching Arcane on Netflix but Vi and Caitlyn have been a non-canon LoL couple for years. With the way the story is going they look to become canon by the end of series.
This scene;

I'm actually surprised they are doing this since they aren't the only gay relationship in Lol lore but I'm not complaining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest.. wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This scene;

I'm actually surprised they are doing this since they aren't the only gay relationship in Lol lore but I'm not complaining.
I don't think they are actually go beyond subtext, but they could i always get the feeling that LoL 'canon'/backstory gets fractured with every new project the franchise does. As in they might just do it simply because the team behind Arcane got carte blanche over the LoL franchise right now and its not like theres gonna be a Lunari/Solari story next or even any focus on Neeko outside of maybe a cameo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... _select_s2
Season 2 of Stella blómkvist is available, hope it's as good as season 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:16
Guest.. wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This scene;

I don't think they are actually go beyond subtext, but they could i always get the feeling that LoL 'canon'/backstory gets fractured with every new project the franchise does. As in they might just do it simply because the team behind Arcane got carte blanche over the LoL franchise right now and its not like theres gonna be a Lunari/Solari story next or even any focus on Neeko outside of maybe a cameo.
They even got a tending to injury scene, all the tropes lol. They might actually be going there with those two and making them maintext.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fear The Walking Dead - Al did some kissing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 10:00
With who? I'm kinda behind like at least half a season, but I'm guessing it's not the woman from that one episode like 20 seasons ago?

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
With who? I'm kinda behind like at least half a season, but I'm guessing it's not the woman from that one episode like 20 seasons ago?
It was her, the CRM lady. It was nice.
I can't watch TWD or FTWD because they are so fucking boring but I watch Al & Alicia's scenes as they're the only ones I care about. World Beyond is actually quite watchable. Nobody makes annoying, preachy, self righteous speeches on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 21:36
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... _select_s2
Season 2 of Stella blómkvist is available, hope it's as good as season 1.
Great. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can't watch TWD or FTWD because they are so fucking boring but I watch Al & Alicia's scenes as they're the only ones I care about. World Beyond is actually quite watchable. Nobody makes annoying, preachy, self righteous speeches on it.
Showrunner has confirmed though that that’s it for Al on FTWD

GyA79
Reactions:

Post by GyA79 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This scene;

I hope they don't kill one of them in the last three episodes

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 21:10
myka4hg wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Showrunner has confirmed though that that’s it for Al on FTWD
I'm kinda glad. They hardly used her & Maggie Grace deserves to be on a better show anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GyA79 wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This scene;

I hope they don't kill one of them in the last three episodes
Dude, Arcane is basically a prequel of the LoL franchise status quo.
I'm not like saying you should read ahead because literally everything about the present LoL lore is a massive spoiler for the show lol, but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just saw an IG story of Erendira what the hell happened? does anybody know what happened between her and Liz. Man I loved them in Las Aparicio and they had a lovely friendship after, but they seem estranged. Sorry if this is not the group lead me to the right one just in case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 17:16
just saw an IG story of Erendira what the hell happened? does anybody know what happened between her and Liz. Man I loved them in Las Aparicio and they had a lovely friendship after, but they seem estranged. Sorry if this is not the group lead me to the right one just in case.
I don't know if it's related or not but Liz is crazy. A few years ago she started to say stuff like Juliantina was a copycat because she and Erendira did it first.... Juliantina was huge in Mexico not sure if it was jealousy the reaction, but Erendira didn't not share the views, she is also friends with the actresses of Juliantina. The reality is that we need representation in México, was she hopping to be the only lesbian couple on tv ever? :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 18:01
Guest wrote:
I don't know if it's related or not but Liz is crazy. A few years ago she started to say stuff like Juliantina was a copycat because she and Erendira did it first.... Juliantina was huge in Mexico not sure if it was jealousy the reaction, but Erendira didn't not share the views, she is also friends with the actresses of Juliantina. The reality is that we need representation in México, was she hopping to be the only lesbian couple on tv ever? :dramaqueen:
Sorry to hear that, I like Juliantina and the girls are also very respectful of the representation, why Liz reacted like that well its a pity, both ships are beautiful and like you said representation is needed [in our latino countries].
Its sad tho that eren and liz are not in talking terms, but like eren said in the post they need space and maybe with time...and she still loves what they had and believes in amorbonito (that hit me) regardless. :bigcry:
Thanks anon keep safe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry to hear that, I like Juliantina and the girls are also very respectful of the representation, why Liz reacted like that well its a pity, both ships are beautiful and like you said representation is needed [in our latino countries].
Its sad tho that eren and liz are not in talking terms, but like eren said in the post they need space and maybe with time...and she still loves what they had and believes in amorbonito (that hit me) regardless. :bigcry:
Thanks anon keep safe
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks anon keep safe
this is sad to hear. I was so in love with the entire female cast and was happy to hear they stayed friends for so long after. I did not see Liz being hater though that's such a shame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonguests wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 22:32
The series WIR is so good. Can’t wait to see the last three episodes translated into English https://www.zdf.de/serien/wir
Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
what was in the ig story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks anon keep safe
this is sad to hear. I was so in love with the entire female cast and was happy to hear they stayed friends for so long after. I did not see Liz being hater though that's such a shame.
Yeah, she was mad at that time with Juliantina. I guess being away from the limelight and seeing how huge JT when it happened got to her, girl was definitely jealous while Eren was being supportive and friends with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 03:40
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1vq4y1u7us
The first two episodes are slow and boring. The one that has a husband, idk how could she stand that dull boring selfish of what she called husband.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 19:53
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 19:18
arija wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 19:14
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 19:10

Girl I said new :rofl:
You haven't seen the newest episode, have you, girl ^_^
They still have new lesbian storylines? Even after xersexual icon and therstory maker Sara Ramirez left the show? I didn’t know that, that’s cool.
The new character is non-binary, that’s what that anon didn’t say :eyeroll:
Damn you literally can’t trust queers for anything anymore.
Sadly but yes. So it’s a no thank you for me too with GA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 15:43

why are their pants so high?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what is this show ^^^^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:46
what is this show ^^^^
Sex lives of college girls

Guest18
Reactions:

Post by Guest18 »

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
what is this show ^^^^
Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sunflower wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what is this show ^^^^
Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.
I mean the ''lesbian'' was literally kissing a guy in the trailer...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 18:48
sunflower wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what is this show ^^^^
Oml 🤮 and again it’s from Mindy, nothing new =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No sane lesbian will watch that show, just wait for their scenes on yt.

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 22:58
No sane lesbian will watch that show, just wait for their scenes on yt.
Good luck finding a sane lesbian on lchat. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
sunflower wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what is this show ^^^^
How are they saying she's a lesbian if she's getting with men? Are they using the she's in the closet excuse to have her be with guys most of the season and then come out in like the last couple of episodes and get one gay kiss? Probably lol
No thanks Batwoman has a lesbian love triangle and Queens has too much lesbian drama for us to be thankful for this 90s shit...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched the newest trailer for the show and it looks so bad. It doesn't look funny, the characters seem insufferable, but I'm going to suffer through it to see what exactly they're doing with the lesbian storyline because why in the world is she hooking up with a guy in the trailer??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:31
Anonguests wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 22:32
The series WIR is so good. Can’t wait to see the last three episodes translated into English https://www.zdf.de/serien/wir
Thanks for the recommendation.
DA: where can i watch it in english? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An update on A Million Little Things, that first date Grace had went nowhere because her date just ditched her mid-date, Grace said it’s her first ever date with a woman and her date held her hand, but when the waiter approached, Grace kinda yanked her hand away like she wasn’t ready, so her date just left her. She then talked about it with her gay friend and mentioned she used to have a high school best friend called Greta, when Greta came out as a lesbian, Grace didn’t handle it right. At the end of the ep, Grace was checking out Greta’s instagram and then messaged her, so maybe Greta is gonna be her love interest. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
sunflower wrote:
Guest wrote:

How are they saying she's a lesbian if she's getting with men? Are they using the she's in the closet excuse to have her be with guys most of the season and then come out in like the last couple of episodes and get one gay kiss? Probably lol
No thanks Batwoman has a lesbian love triangle and Queens has too much lesbian drama for us to be thankful for this 90s shit...
I watched ep.1. It was all right. She is really closeted.
But she had sex with a girl in first ep too. It was short but hot :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I've watched the first two episodes of TSLOCG, it was kinda good
I'm giving this a chance because the show it's actually funny so we'll see :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:17
I'm giving this a chance because the show it's actually funny so we'll see :nervous:
It was good. I was surprised .
All girls are kinda likeable too :wub:
I can watch this show full now not just Leighton part. Her part is also good and relatable :$ I like MILK too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
I can watch this show full now not just Leighton part. Her part is also good and relatable :$ I like MILK too :rofl:
I mean MILF :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:25
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
I mean MILF :nails:
Yeah, I wish one of them was her actual love interest for the season but well, you can always win I guess :P

Guest6
Reactions:

Post by Guest6 »

Next three episodes of TSLOCG are on November 25th

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe we should create a thread for this. Can anyone can do it please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems that The Gilded Age will have a wlw story
(January 24 on HBO)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 10:40
It seems that The Gilded Age will have a wlw story
(January 24 on HBO)

Because of the hand holding? That could mean anything honestly :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 11:31
An update on A Million Little Things, that first date Grace had went nowhere because her date just ditched her mid-date, Grace said it’s her first ever date with a woman and her date held her hand, but when the waiter approached, Grace kinda yanked her hand away like she wasn’t ready, so her date just left her. She then talked about it with her gay friend and mentioned she used to have a high school best friend called Greta, when Greta came out as a lesbian, Grace didn’t handle it right. At the end of the ep, Grace was checking out Greta’s instagram and then messaged her, so maybe Greta is gonna be her love interest. :hmmm:
I'm hoping this goes somewhere. It has so much potential!