03 Jun 2021, 22:00
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 21:21
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... lxQTIAvWSy

Honey Bear on Betty is going to be bi this season? :-/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.avclub ... 975179/amp
I dodged another one.
lol
Why are you such clowns? Theere's nothing about dudes in either link you posted. Do you know what polyamory means?
Check the trailer again..
Honestly, I thought the same with Mare of Easttown with the gay character's gf having a weird tension with a male band mate and there was nothing. Let's not jump to conclusions. Lol

Guest 1111
Reactions:

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest 1111 »

Hey does anyone know if La juria is worth watching ?and if it has any WLW ?? Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have a feeling something is gonna happen on The White Lotus. Starts in July on HBO Max. Fingers crossed I'm not wrong :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 09:54
Have a feeling something is gonna happen on The White Lotus. Starts in July on HBO Max. Fingers crossed I'm not wrong :rofl:
Why do you say that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Why do you say that?
Some bts photos have been posted on Twitter and seems like the daughter may be a lesbian/bi, not sure as this may end up with just a friendship between her and that dark hair girl.

Either way will check this one out as I like the cast and it has BLL vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More infos about Gentefied S02

Thibeaux will play Bree Solano, a successful, queer advertising executive, specializing in finding emerging artists. She commands the boardrooms with a suave attitude, and she’ll charm you into buying seeds during a drought.
(Thibeaux, known for her role as Xavin on Hulu’s Marvel series Runaways)

https://deadline.com/2021/04/gentefied- ... 234742123/

According to What’s On Netflix is best for preparing; at the late of 2021 to get released. But it can also get postponed for early 2022 for premiering if you look forward to the new year.

https://dailyresearchplot.com/2021/05/2 ... ease-date/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 11:02
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Why do you say that?
Some bts photos have been posted on Twitter and seems like the daughter may be a lesbian/bi, not sure as this may end up with just a friendship between her and that dark hair girl.

Either way will check this one out as I like the cast and it has BLL vibes.
Could you post the pics. Are you talking about Sydney Sweeney’s character? Geez I hope you’re right.

SQ3
Reactions: 12

Post by SQ3 »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 05:04
I think that many here have not understood the concept of thread, we are looking for series with recurring lesbian characters, or having a beautiful story between 2 women, and not just any series setting up a story between 2 women to to raise awareness or to excite the male audience :eyeroll:

so at least find out before starting a series without knowing if the story will be worth it :eyeroll:
This thread has always mentioned any tv with women acting on same sex attraction. Whether it was to warn tropes to avoid or something to celebrate.
It isn't the subtext thread, though.

Ev3
Reactions:

Post by Ev3 »

In “Mare of Easttown” the daughter of the protagonist is in love with another girl. I don’t know how it will evolve, but the show is super good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 13:12

Thibeaux will play Bree Solano, a successful, queer advertising executive, specializing in finding emerging artists. She commands the boardrooms with a suave attitude, and she’ll charm you into buying seeds during a drought.

According to What’s On Netflix is best for preparing; at the late of 2021 to get released. But it can also get postponed for early 2022 for premiering if you look forward to the new year.

Oh dear god. Hopefully she's taken some acting lessons, she was horrendous Runaways. I'd barely even call it acting .

guestw
Reactions:

Post by guestw »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 00:02
Guest wrote:

Oh dear god. Hopefully she's taken some acting lessons, she was horrendous Runaways. I'd barely even call it acting .
To be fair, most of the actors in runaways sucked lol.

G9est
Reactions:

Post by G9est »

Guest wrote:

Oh I really liked Ana and Yessika, so I wonder if they’re not gonna be together for season 2? Yessika was def rude to Pop and the restaurant but she was right at the end of it lol but def could’ve gone about it a better way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 18:55
Netflix cancels Jupiter's Legacy after one season
Good riddance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Good riddance
The show had a 200 million budget but you wouldn't have known it.... bigger waste of money than Altered Carbon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 05:12
I recommend Disney+ sport series, Big Shot. About a fallen college basketball star coach (John Stamos) who has to coach in all-girls private school. It's an easy watch, comedy drama sport show. The show was interesting week by week and one of the player is queer, no label has mentioned but she has a crush on one of the student there. In the latest episode
Thanks for the rec! I have a free month of Disney+ so I'll give it a shot.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good riddance
The show had a 200 million budget but you wouldn't have known it.... bigger waste of money than Altered Carbon.
Seriously? 200 million and it still looked that cheap :nervous: Even Altered Carbon didn't look that cheap.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 05:12
I recommend Disney+ sport series, Big Shot. About a fallen college basketball star coach (John Stamos) who has to coach in all-girls private school. It's an easy watch, comedy drama sport show. The show was interesting week by week and one of the player is queer, no label has mentioned but she has a crush on one of the student there. In the latest episode
Thanks for the rec! I have a free month of Disney+ so I'll give it a shot.
viewtopic.php?t=77262

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are some interesting looks between two mains on one of the new Polish shows on Netflix, coming out in July. Since it's Polish and it's set in the 90s I wouldn't expect much, but Anna, the main character, looks like your typical lesbian of the 90s :lol: We'll see if they go there. Will keep an eye on it.

Guestkk
Reactions:

Post by Guestkk »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:48
There are some interesting looks between two mains on one of the new Polish shows on Netflix, coming out in July. Since it's Polish and it's set in the 90s I wouldn't expect much, but Anna, the main character, looks like your typical lesbian of the 90s :lol: We'll see if they go there. Will keep an eye on it.

:rofl: :rofl:
It's polish so they won't have any gay character....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestkk wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:52
Guest wrote:

I'm gonna wait and see cause I'm on a good streak :lol: They may have gay/lesbian characters, it's not uncommon, they'll just ruin their story pretty fast :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestkk wrote:
Guest wrote:

agreed, or a caricatural one killed by a bullet :rofl:

Jax
Reactions:

Post by Jax »

I think the previous poster is referring to Sydney Sweeney and Brittany O'Grady's characters in White Lotus. Both have played bisexual characters, Sydney on Everything Sucks and Brittany on Star. Don't have the pictures that the OP was referring to but here is the trailer for the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the episodes of Eden on Stan launch today. Based on the trailer and what we’ve heard, seems like we are going to get some good stuff between Sophie Wilde and Bebe Betancourt. Anybody know how to watch outside Australia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:06
All the episodes of Eden on Stan launch today. Based on the trailer and what we’ve heard, seems like we are going to get some good stuff between Sophie Wilde and Bebe Betancourt. Anybody know how to watch outside Australia?
The teasers I found seem straight. U sure?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:19
Guest wrote:
Few hints here: https://youtu.be/JnpB9HX1FrQ

Small glimpse of a kiss at :25:
https://youtu.be/BFvndO8Nsh8

More hints Glimpse of another kiss at :14:
https://youtu.be/OAgBu0Op2jA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't know if it has been mentioned before, but Intergalactic has a wlw storyline. But given the fact that I don't see anyone talking about it on SM, it's safe to say it's not very popular, so I doubt there will be a second season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 12:54
Don't know if it has been mentioned before, but Intergalactic has a wlw storyline. But given the fact that I don't see anyone talking about it on SM, it's safe to say it's not very popular, so I doubt there will be a second season.
qmta

Guest..
Reactions:

Post by Guest.. »

Guest wrote:
Can you tell us if it's good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

all that and you couldn't even give a name so we could see the trailer ourselves let alone post the trailer. we are not playing clues here, my guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:34
Guestkk wrote:
Guest wrote:

For real. Don’t trust anything from Polish with the gays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:34
Guestkk wrote:
Guest wrote:

For real. Don’t trust anything from Polish with the gays.
Idk, I'm Polish, so I have no love lost for this hellhole, but things actually seem to be improving representation-wise in recent years. Sexify, also on Netflix, has a decent lesbian storyline for our standards, and I liked the movie Nina from 2018.

I'm not saying it's gonna be great, but it's Netflix, not state TV, so there's a chance it won't be that bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:

all that and you couldn't even give a name so we could see the trailer ourselves let alone post the trailer. we are not playing clues here, my guy.
No subs but here you go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:

DA I know! I tried to Google from the keywords and eventually reverse image searched but dunno why people wouldn't include the name of the show to begin, why so secretive :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest.. wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:07
Guest wrote:
Can you tell us if it's good?
Anybody know where we can watch the series outside Australia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bait. There's pictures of the one with a man and synopsis says the other disappears first episode and that she's the one who wants to be more than friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bait. There's pictures of the one with a man and synopsis says the other disappears first episode and that she's the one who wants to be more than friends.
We can tell even from the trailer that it’s baiting. It’s showing one of them is all up on that guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We can tell even from the trailer that it’s baiting. It’s showing one of them is all up on that guy.
Sophie Wilde’s character is supposed be in love with BeBe’s character so it could develop. We are all speculating. Let’s see the series and find out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sophie Wilde’s character is supposed be in love with BeBe’s character so it could develop. We are all speculating. Let’s see the series and find out.
Anyone wants to take it for the team? I don’t want to 🤮 again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I watched two episodes and this show is weird as hell.
All the beach scenes from the trailer, where it looks like they are together and happy, are actually dreams. In episode one Scout kissed Hedwig twice. But it doesn't look like Hedwig was into it. Scout is clearly in love with her, but I don't think she is out. She literally has a boyfriend :lolscroll:
In episode two there is a threesome between Hedwig and a married couple. I'm scared to continue :unsure: I think I've had enough for today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All the beach scenes from the trailer, where it looks like they are together and happy, are actually dreams. In episode one Scout kissed Hedwig twice. But it doesn't look like Hedwig was into it. Scout is clearly in love with her, but I don't think she is out. She literally has a boyfriend :lolscroll:
In episode two there is a threesome between Hedwig and a married couple. I'm scared to continue :unsure: I think I've had enough for today.
Where were you able to watch it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I stand by my 🤢
Thank you, anon. You had enough, take your rest from it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

free 7 day trial on Stan. You need an australian ip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I tried that but said it needs a Australian postcode when I try and sign up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good riddance
Some shows/movies are greenlit with a massive budget for the purpose of losing money for massive tax breaks. I feel like Jupiter's Legacy was one of those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally there's a kiss in Hacks in episode 9. It's with the ex-girlfriend who had a brief scene in one of the earlier episodes. The show is renewed for a second season and it's pretty obvious things aren't over with the ex so she'll likely be back next season.

If you're just watching for the gay then this is not that kind of show. A clip of their scenes will do. But as a viewer of TV in general, Hacks is great to watch just for Jean Smart so overall I like the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:18
Finally there's a kiss in Hacks in episode 9. It's with the ex-girlfriend who had a brief scene in one of the earlier episodes. The show is renewed for a second season and it's pretty obvious things aren't over with the ex so she'll likely be back next season.

If you're just watching for the gay then this is not that kind of show. A clip of their scenes will do. But as a viewer of TV in general, Hacks is great to watch just for Jean Smart so overall I like the show.
Was just coming here to see if the thread was following this show. I'm in the midst of ep 1 and loving the show. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:45
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I tried that but said it needs a Australian postcode when I try and sign up.
Use 2000, it's Sydney's postcode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

at least talk here about shows for lesbians not creepy one to excite men or bisexuals / threesome :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow this season of Manifest is a whole lot of nothing, it's like Saanvi went back to the closet. they could have cast a woman as her lab partner, but nah, they cast a random guy who 'was willing to do everything for her' and clearly had feelings for her, thank god Saanvi just treated him like a friend. if thats what the creator meant by having a new love interest, they can shove it up their ass. :facepalm: