Lesbian TV Shows

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Kalper wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 19:30
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 15:51
Do none of the UK soaps have a lesbian relationship in them at the moment? I don't watch all of them but Vanity is the only one I can think of and they're on hiatus.
Alas, no. Its a veritable desert out there right now. 😐
Worst drought in lesbian tv history

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 23:56
Kalper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do none of the UK soaps have a lesbian relationship in them at the moment? I don't watch all of them but Vanity is the only one I can think of and they're on hiatus.
Our Latin American neighbors usually come through clutch during droughts but even they've got nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ive watched everything good and new. I almost watched some of the new teen shows but those always bore me so I just went back and watched a Calzona compilation. They genuinely had some beautiful moments, can’t believe how they ended. >:(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 21:09
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 17:34
Does anyone know anything about the Brazilian show Amor de Mãe? Is there a lesbian storyline worth watching?

It's a soap opera that is ending in about one or two weeks. They're not main characters and their romantic storyline literally just started so there's probably not much to look forward to. To sum up, they're friends and they're both involved in some criminal stuff. The one on the left was dating a hitman responsible for killing her ex husband so the women came up with a plan to kill him. When they were celebrating their accomplishment (lol), they shared a kiss. That's all that happened between them for now.
Update: the soap is over. The two women had a few more kissing scenes, they managed to ran away together (Thelma and Louise style), were endgame and didn't die. Yay! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the Brazilian show Amor de Mãe? Is there a lesbian storyline worth watching?

It's a soap opera that is ending in about one or two weeks. They're not main characters and their romantic storyline literally just started so there's probably not much to look forward to. To sum up, they're friends and they're both involved in some criminal stuff. The one on the left was dating a hitman responsible for killing her ex husband so the women came up with a plan to kill him. When they were celebrating their accomplishment (lol), they shared a kiss. That's all that happened between them for now.
Update: the soap is over. The two women had a few more kissing scenes, they managed to ran away together (Thelma and Louise style), were endgame and didn't die. Yay! :lol:

Love that for them!!!

Anon222
Reactions:

Post by Anon222 »

Too Close drama ITV
Hot lesbian bath scene. Or maybe not ..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

W6d65 wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 20:52
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 20:01
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 15:09
Guest18 wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 22:00
Do you watch Snowpiercer season 2?
The lesbians are still there?
I really didn't care for the lesbian character, that woman who plays her is the worst actress in the world. But it was a disappointment for me because of the lack of Melanie. Ruth and Zarah were the only reason I didn't give up on season 2.
There are two of them, which one are you talking about as the worst actress?
I'm not the OG but I 100% agree with them... Idk who's Sarah tho....

I think they where talking about the one with gigantic nose...
DA
Bess (the actress who play her is one of Sting's daughters)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On last night episode of New Amsterdam they focused on HIV and a religious man that got HIV and got kicked out of his church and reynolds got him back in again. And when he told Lauren the "good news" she was so pissed at him, and talked about his choice being what other people wanted him to live and not what he truly wanted.
The whole scene seemed so personal to her, I'm really starting to believe that will be her storyline
Also, this season only has 14 ep and we are on ep 7 ( I think) so they must spread up her storyline soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 13:37
On last night episode of New Amsterdam they focused on HIV and a religious man that got HIV and got kicked out of his church and reynolds got him back in again. And when he told Lauren the "good news" she was so pissed at him, and talked about his choice being what other people wanted him to live and not what he truly wanted.
The whole scene seemed so personal to her, I'm really starting to believe that will be her storyline
Also, this season only has 14 ep and we are on ep 7 ( I think) so they must spread up her storyline soon
I caught this too! Bloom was so angry at what he was suggesting(rightfully so, what the hell was that)and the way she said, “but this is his heart” just got me. It definitely seemed like it was something more than just causal care for her patient. And then later on in the episode Helen mentioned the woman she had living in the closet? They’re not exactly being subtle. I really hope Leyla is in the next episode or at least we have Lauren talking about her to someone. Because it seems like they’re going that way(bisexual Bloom)and if it ends up being something else I’ll be mad lol

^ I mean come on!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 14:55
Guest wrote:
I caught this too! Bloom was so angry at what he was suggesting(rightfully so, what the hell was that)and the way she said, “but this is his heart” just got me. It definitely seemed like it was something more than just causal care for her patient. And then later on in the episode Helen mentioned the woman she had living in the closet? They’re not exactly being subtle. I really hope Leyla is in the next episode or at least we have Lauren talking about her to someone. Because it seems like they’re going that way(bisexual Bloom)and if it ends up being something else I’ll be mad lol

^ I mean come on!
With so little episodes left to air i don't see what else it could be. Even with Reynolds that seems like a friends relationship only, and layla is the only new factor coming on to play. Definitely think they will go that route, let's just hope it doesn't take very long

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kalper wrote:
Guest wrote:
There is a lesbian couple on Hollyoaks. Peri & Juliet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Kalper wrote:
Guest wrote:
That couple you can barely see them, maybe like 8-9 times a year. They didn’t even bother to talk about their first time together. It’s another version of bad soap show like neighbours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Kalper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are these the two revealed in the flash forward? I think I saw something about that somewhere but I wasn't paying attention. I really struggle with some of the quality of acting/writing on Hollyoaks (no offence to anyone that enjoys it) so I don't want to get invested if the storyline is terrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 15:57
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 14:55
Guest wrote:

^ I mean come on!
With so little episodes left to air i don't see what else it could be. Even with Reynolds that seems like a friends relationship only, and layla is the only new factor coming on to play. Definitely think they will go that route, let's just hope it doesn't take very long
DA They're def doing it, besides everything else and the interesting moments from yesterday's episode, the last scene between her and Leyla ended with them gazing at each other lol. The showrunner made it sound like it's going to be a pretty big deal, so I'd imagine they're going to get into it soon and hopefully carry on into season four.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ The promo pics for the next episode are out and Leyla's in quite a few of them and it looks like things will be going down, so we're almost certainly going to need a New Amsterdam thread soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 22:35
^ The promo pics for the next episode are out and Leyla's in quite a few of them and it looks like things will be going down, so we're almost certainly going to need a New Amsterdam thread soon.
I only started watching this show a few weeks ago and really wanted Lauren and Sharpe to get together. It’s obvious they’re pairing with Sharpe and Goodwin but I’m glad it seems like they’re going down this route, Leyla’s so pretty! Their meeting was interesting and they’ve got chemistry. I also like that they’re both stubborn, most ships are usually opposites. I really hope they get together and that it isn’t rushed or like, in the last episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
By their faces it looks like the lady in charge of the hospital will find out about her probably living in the supply closet and wont be happy. It appears to be a juicy episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 01:24
Ive watched everything good and new. I almost watched some of the new teen shows but those always bore me so I just went back and watched a Calzona compilation. They genuinely had some beautiful moments, can’t believe how they ended. >:(
I do this too when there's nothing good out there. Calzona were so great at one point it's unfortunate they ended up the way they did! And I'll never forgive the show for how they treated Arizona in particular in the end. Total bullshit that by the last couple seasons she was on she was given no good storylines, barely any screen time and then axed while the men that have been around for fucking ever (Alex, Owen, Karev, ect) and are totally washed out got to stay.

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

Guest wrote:
I also watched almost everything decent. Only thing remains are the terrible lesbian shows which I don't want to watch. There are a lot of het shows which I could watch but at this point I have no interest in a show without lesbian characters even if the show is good. I am back to rewatching old lesbian contents in youtube. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sunflower wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 04:06
Guest wrote:
I also watched almost everything decent. Only thing remains are the terrible lesbian shows which I don't want to watch. There are a lot of het shows which I could watch but at this point I have no interest in a show without lesbian characters even if the show is good. I am back to rewatching old lesbian contents in youtube. :'(
Same. Thank god for diligent lesbians on YouTube who make compilations for literally every time two women so much as kiss on the cheek! I’ve been keeping busy by watching playlists of older lesbian shows and re-remembering some great couples. There are a lot of couples out there these days but most of them are teenagers or adults who don’t get enough screen time. I don’t mind shows with straight leads but it’s weird to me to watch a show with no gay people. Even the token gay guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The second episode of Home Economics (ABC) was really sweet :$
Cute lesbian wedding :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yay a happy ending! Is this available anywhere with English or Spanish subs?

hkb1
Reactions:

Post by hkb1 »

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place for webseries but there is a new show that is doing the rounds and its doing so well it will be getting a season 2

Check it out and it has subs with it too

https://www.zee5.com/global/zee5origina ... n/0-6-3189

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This + the colset thing. They aren't very subtle. Do you want to open the thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
This + the colset thing. They aren't very subtle. Do you want to open the thread?
da at least wait for something more obvious we have enough straight bullshit threads here, they had like 3 scenes together that were normal everyday interactions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da at least wait for something more obvious we have enough straight bullshit threads here, they had like 3 scenes together that were normal everyday interactions.
If you want but no need to be pessimistic about it tbh. It's gonna happen. Question is, will it be well written. That's another story but that's something the thread can discuss about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you want but no need to be pessimistic about it tbh. It's gonna happen. Question is, will it be well written. That's another story but that's something the thread can discuss about.
I'm in favor of opening a thread but if not, can you post the promo pics here? I couldnt find them. Tia :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm in favor of opening a thread but if not, can you post the promo pics here? I couldnt find them. Tia :hug:
DA. I agree that we wait and see. At least if they don’t get together, I want to wait for Lauren to be revealed to actually be bisexual because, opening a thread just for this storyline to go nowhere would be so sad lmao. Unless you make a general New Amsterdam thread, like the Grey’s Anatomy one. That isn’t specifically about the gay ships, it’s about the show in general which is good too.

Anyway, for the next episode it looks like Leyla gets found out but the hospital administration ?

Link for all — https://www.spoilertv.com/search?max-results=40

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched new Amsterdam, but from reading the character of Leyla used to practice medicine in her home country, right? Are there plans for her to become a doctor at the hospital on the show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 16:54
I haven't watched new Amsterdam, but from reading the character of Leyla used to practice medicine in her home country, right? Are there plans for her to become a doctor at the hospital on the show?
Yes, she was in pediatrics. Regarding your other question that is unknown, if the storyline is lauren figuring out her sexuality with leyla being a part of it, probably we could see leyla in the end of this season or next season possibly becoming a doctor at the hospital but if she isn't that probably won't happen.
It really is an incognito

Silm11
Reactions: 99

Post by Silm11 »

I wonder what it's about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 11:19
I like the show a lot and would probably watch it even without the lesbians (it’s a fun smart sitcom) but this is a bit misleading. The lesbians have a first dance at someone else’s wedding but it’s not actually their wedding. Still a really cute scene though :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hkb1 wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 13:07
Hi

Not sure if this is the right place for webseries but there is a new show that is doing the rounds and its doing so well it will be getting a season 2

Do they have a happy ending?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hkb1 wrote:
Hi

Is there a way to watch for free? The website requires you to get the premium package

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On the new L&O show Organized Crime one of the main characters Sgt. Ayana Bell (played by Danielle Moné Truitt) is a lesbian. There were scenes of her on tonight's ep in bed with her gf and they're expecting a baby together.

Be careful as this is a D*ck W*lf production. Ilene Chaiken is the showrunner.

The show airs Thursdays on NBC 10/9c

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 05:29
On the new L&O show Organized Crime one of the main characters Sgt. Ayana Bell (played by Danielle Moné Truitt) is a lesbian. There were scenes of her on tonight's ep in bed with her gf and they're expecting a baby together.

Really? I didn't know that. Surprised IC in there since this series main is Stabler. But it's L&O so I don't expect too many personal drama, maybe crumbs here and there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 05:36
Guest wrote:

Really? I didn't know that. Surprised IC in there since this series main is Stabler. But it's L&O so I don't expect too many personal drama, maybe crumbs here and there
DA this spin off is serialized not procedural so there’s a fair amount of personal drama on the show. She’s Stabler’s “partner” so hopefully we’ll get some good stuff 🤞🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Thanks. I'll check it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 07:03
Guest wrote:

Thanks. I'll check it.
She’s been there for 2 seasons now, I think, but the newest detective, Katriona Azar "Kat" Tamin is on Law&Order:SVU is bisexual. There’s only been one scene with her almost kissing a girl but she herself is reallypretty (I love her voice!) and a pretty cool character. But like the other poster said, this franchise isn’t big on personal live. She’ll inevitably have ‘her episode’ though and we’ll see more about her one of these days so that’s something to keep in mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 19:07
hkb1 wrote:
Hi

Is there a way to watch for free? The website requires you to get the premium package

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fyi don't watch too close or ajeeb dastaans. gay baiting with unhappy ends. second one is actually pretty good, which makes the end even more cruel and frustrating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
I like the show a lot and would probably watch it even without the lesbians (it’s a fun smart sitcom) but this is a bit misleading. The lesbians have a first dance at someone else’s wedding but it’s not actually their wedding. Still a really cute scene though :)
:rofl: no one will ever invite their whole family to anything now. And theyre too cute, they totally stole that spotlight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm enjoying Home Ec as well!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

x

Black lesbians on primetime, and one in charge of a white male cop :$ we love to see it. The show is also rly good !!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 12:56
Guest wrote:

x

Black lesbians on primetime, and one in charge of a white male cop :$ we love to see it. The show is also rly good !!
They better not kill her off. I’m watching the original Law and Order and they literally have different main characters in every season I’ve watched so far (season 7). I know all enforcement is risky but jeez. I do wonder how long this show will air for though. The L&O universe is neverending 22 years now I think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 14:05
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 12:56
Guest wrote:

x

They better not kill her off. I’m watching the original Law and Order and they literally have different main characters in every season I’ve watched so far (season 7). I know all enforcement is risky but jeez. I do wonder how long this show will air for though. The L&O universe is neverending 22 years now I think?
The first season is 8 eps to match in-verse with SVU. If/when they get season 2 it'll be a 24 full season. I can't imagine they'd kill of a high rank character after such a short stint. SVU is at 22 seasons the longest in length (not quality) so far. They're solving one single case over the 8 eps and it's pretty high risk. Idk I am just livin for black lesbian sergeant pulling rank on dumb detective man. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 09:54
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
:rofl: no one will ever invite their whole family to anything now. And theyre too cute, they totally stole that spotlight
that entire bit at the wedding was hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 05:38
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 05:36
Guest wrote:

DA this spin off is serialized not procedural so there’s a fair amount of personal drama on the show. She’s Stabler’s “partner” so hopefully we’ll get some good stuff 🤞🏻
Please. Duck Woof is gonna kill off the wife, retcon her as bi, and will they/won't they with UnStabler so the Benson shippers hatewatch it.