Lesbian TV Shows

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Lesbian TV Shows

Post by GUEST_USER »

List of shows featuring lesbian or bi characters, currently airing or on hiatus with a view to return.

The Fosters - Lena and Stef (USA/English)
Grey's Anatomy - Arizona and Eliza (USA/English)
Orange Is The New Black - Piper, Alex, Nicky, Crazy Eyes, Big Boo (USA/English)
Pretty Little Liars - Paige, Emily, Alison (USA/English)
Walking Dead - Tara (USA/English)
Into the Badlands - Tilda and Odessa (USA/English)
Arrow - Nyssa (USA/English)
The Originals - Freya and Keelin (USA/English)
Jane the Virgin - Luisa and Rose (USA/English)
Jessica Jones - Jeri (USA/English)
Master of None - Denise (USA/English)
Ray Donovan - Lena (USA/English)
Supergirl - Alex and Maggie (USA/English)
The 100 - Clarke, Nylah (USA/English)
Legends of Tomorrow - Sara (USA/English)
One Day at a Time - Elena (USA/English)
Orphan Black - Cosima and Delphine (USA/English)
Black Lightning - Anissa (USA/English)
Veep - Catherine and Marjorie (USA/English)
Masters of Sex - Betty (USA/English)
The Good Fight - Maia and Amy (USA/English)
Life Sentence - Ida and Poppy (USA/English)
Famous in Love - Alexis and Rachel (USA/English)
General Hospital - Kristina (USA/English)

Degrassi - Zoe and Rasha (Canada/English)
Wynonna Earp - Waverly Earp and Nicole (Canada/English)
Working Moms - Frankie and Giselle (Canada/English)
Mary Kills People - Jess and Naomi (Canada/English)

Doctor Who - Bill (UK/English)
Harlots - Violet and Amelia (UK/English)
Humans - Niska and Astrid (UK/English)
Coronation Street - Sophie and Kate (UK/English)
Hollyoaks - Esther, Kim and Grace (UK/English)
Eastenders - Tina (UK/English)

Wentworth - Franky, Bridget, Allie, Kim (Australia/English)
Janet King - Janet and Bianca (Australia/English)

Ingobernable (Ungovernable)- Maria and Daniella (Mexico/Spanish)

Vis a Vis (Locked Up) - Macarena, Rizos, Saray (Spain/Spanish)
Las chicas del cable - Sara, Carlotta (Spain/Spanish)
La Riera - Tilda and Griselda, Agnes (Spain/Spanish)

Dix Pour Cent (Call My Agent) - Andrea and Colette(France/French)

Il Bastardi Di Pizzofalcone - Alex and Rosaria (Italy/Italian)

GZSZ - Anni, Jasmin, Rosa (Germany/German)

Fair City - Laura and Sash (Ireland/English)

Originally posted on 2011-12-22 13:46:00
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bump

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is there nothing new?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see SVU last night? A suspect asked benson if she ever made love to a woman and her face was amazing (she didnt answer by the way)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:is there nothing new?
Not much TV at all is airing, so it's mostly the telenovelas and soaps right now that have anything.

Burden of Truth is back. Good Trouble, the Fosters' spin-off, has a side character lesbian, Counterpart still has Baldwin. Chicago Fire probably won't go there with Brett and Foster, sadly, but Foster's still there.

Oh, Kate Moennig is gonna guest on Grownish, that Blackish spin-off, as a gender studies professor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Did anyone see SVU last night? A suspect asked benson if she ever made love to a woman and her face was amazing (she didnt answer by the way)
/img]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not much TV at all is airing, so it's mostly the telenovelas and soaps right now that have anything.

Burden of Truth is back. Good Trouble, the Fosters' spin-off, has a side character lesbian, Counterpart still has Baldwin. Chicago Fire probably won't go there with Brett and Foster, sadly, but Foster's still there.

Oh, Kate Moennig is gonna guest on Grownish, that Blackish spin-off, as a gender studies professor.
Which character is a lesbian in good trouble?
About chocago fire the producers or something said there would be a lgbt storyline this season but we will see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone watch a reality show called "below deck" a video showed up on youtube and it looks like there is a wlw relationship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which character is a lesbian in good trouble?
About chocago fire the producers or something said there would be a lgbt storyline this season but we will see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vVRT5XT2o
The girl in the back. Feels a bit token-y, like they had to include a lesbian to continue the theme from The Fosters but you know how the show is. So focused on the messages and not the story or characters. I tried the first ep because I do like Mariana and Callie, but it's more of the same. Lessons. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From a series of unfortunate events

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shouldn't the main list be updated now that The Fosters is done?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it would be nice if there was a list of non active shows too

and also movies

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf is even happening with Legacies - did that relationship just die?

rthansen
Reactions: 2

Post by rthansen »

Guest wrote:Wtf is even happening with Legacies - did that relationship just die?
The thread doesn't seem to have moved over doing migration. The show is on hiatus and there's no Posie in the first two eps.

Also, Kosie suddenly became popular and got hyped up after Kaylee and the dude wrote on SM about Josie waiting for a chocolate vampire or something like that. The lack of Posie news/teasers plus that^ quieted it down it seems. Maybe they'll get fired up again when they are back in a few weeks.

I'm personally stepping back from the show until we know whether Penelope is sticking around and what they're doing with Josie in terms of who they're pairing her up with. I have 0% faith in Plec.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Should we start a list of shows starting from January 2019?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Wtf is even happening with Legacies - did that relationship just die?
It's a bit inaccurate to judge what's going on since the show's been on a winter hiatus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does anyone watch a reality show called "below deck" a video showed up on youtube and it looks like there is a wlw relationship?
My sister watches it.. think I might ask her. I know that one of the captains is a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing new on tv?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Nothing new on tv?
There is an interesting dynamic between Laura Mennell (Mimi) and Ksenia Solo (Susie) in the History series Project Blue Book.

Weepy shared two videos about them. They don't have a lot of screen time and it think that Mimi is more manipulative than really interested in Susie.

For a more serious rep, you can watch Molly and Luna in teh CBC series Burden of Truth. They are cute, but there was a bit of friction between them in the last episode.
All women have strong character arcs, especially Keurk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cl?â?udia & Becas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXV6xRzzamQ

Don't understand shit but you don't have to know language to see some lady loving :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does anyone watch a reality show called "below deck" a video showed up on youtube and it looks like there is a wlw relationship?
Yeah I watched a season of it, when I started coincidentally the lesbian relationship started! Great timing lol.

Iirc Kate is dating a woman during 1 of the seasons. They actually had a really dramatic relationship and Kate got arrested for beating up her gf. You can probably Google her to read about it. Her mugshot is online too.

If you like lesbian drama then check it out. Unfortunately it was TOO much drama for me lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Project Blue Book appear to be moving towards having a lesbian couple where the wife of the boring scientist lead is currently getting seduced by the sexy blonde spy.

In the first episode their meeting at the department store could have been taken either way, but in the second episode the spy was gazing longingly at a photo of the scientist's wife and then she was flirting heavily with her in the car and they ended up in a gay bar (so that escalated quickly).

They only have a few scenes each episode and the rest of the story is dull UFO / conspiracy theory stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Should we start a list of shows starting from January 2019?
This is a great Idea but stay on this thread pls, because it's a pain in the a** to search for terms on this old-fashioned board.

Also, I'm curious to know what people think about Gillian Anderson's show "sex education" ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is a great Idea but stay on this thread pls, because it's a pain in the a** to search for terms on this old-fashioned board.

Also, I'm curious to know what people think about Gillian Anderson's show "sex education" ?
Never heard of it. Is that a show show or more of a docudrama?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Never heard of it. Is that a show show or more of a docudrama?
Netflix drama that came out just the other day. High school comedy/drama kind of thing, she's like a sex counselor, her teenage son, the main character, uses things he's learned from her to give sex education in school. His best friend is a gay male dude, and I believe he does give advice to some lesbian characters, but it's mostly pretty het.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Nothing new on tv?
There is an interesting dynamic between Laura Mennell (Mimi) and Ksenia Solo (Susie) in the History series Project Blue Book.

Weepy shared two videos about them. They don't have a lot of screen time and it think that Mimi is more manipulative than really interested in Susie.

For a more serious rep, you can watch Molly and Luna in teh CBC series Burden of Truth. They are cute, but there was a bit of friction between them in the last episode.
All women have strong character arcs, especially Keurk.
What friction exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you seen the new trailer of One Day at a time? Did Schneider kiss Elena? ó

rthansen

Post by rthansen »

Guest wrote:Have you seen the new trailer of One Day at a time? Did Schneider kiss Elena? ó
No it isn't Elena. I know where you mean and I had to rewatch it too to make sure.

chuck
Reactions: 0

Post by chuck »

Has anyone checked out this korean webseries on youtube? It's very short but really sweet :wub: I remember watching it a while ago and they announced that they're currently making season 2!

Am I the Only One with Butterflies?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's this I hear about more potential Ksenia Solo f/f content...?

omg
Reactions:

Post by omg »

chuck wrote:Has anyone checked out this korean webseries on youtube? It's very short but really sweet  :wub:I remember watching it a while ago and they announced that they're currently making season 2!

Am I the Only One with Butterflies?
are they really?? yayyyy :fun: I loved it, it's so sweet and lovely :love: highly recommended

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rthansen wrote:
Guest wrote:Have you seen the new trailer of One Day at a time? Did Schneider kiss Elena? ó
No it isn't Elena. I know where you mean and I had to rewatch it too to make sure.
Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone here watched t@gged season 3? The actress who played the possible li on Atypical plays also a lesbian/bi chick in this show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is this one on Netflix https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6770148/
I dont know if there will be a season 2. I hope so. I enjoyed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man In the High Castle Season 3

Relationship between Bella Heathcote's character and a journalist played by Laura Mennell. Obviously it does NOT end well but it's very pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There is this one on Netflix https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6770148/
Who's gay on this show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There is this one on Netflix https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6770148/
Who's gay on this show
No one, there is just an intense & sexy relashionship between Stella and Dagbjrt, deep-rooted into kink... While their arcs perfeclty fit the thriller's darkness, this is clearly not a thing to watch for the rep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anyone here watched t@gged season 3? The actress who played the possible li on Atypical plays also a lesbian/bi chick in this show.
Nope, but what did you thought of it ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Maeve from Sex Education end up being bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does Maeve from Sex Education end up being bi?
No. But fans on twitter are hoping they go there in s2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh :-/ I read on tumblr that she has a "bi awakening" but I guess it was wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh :-/ I read on tumblr that she has a "bi awakening" but I guess it was wrong.
They are hoping she does. There is lot of headcanonig about it and as always blurring of lines between the two. She doesn't have any awakening in s1.

Also She is the main chick for Otis so even if they go there in s2, it will be temporary as Otis is probably her endgame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a new show coming to the UK on Channel 4 called "Pure". It starts end of January and has a lesbian character. Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/ZxK9_-GZeo4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There's a new show coming to the UK on Channel 4 called "Pure". It starts end of January and has a lesbian character. Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/ZxK9_-GZeo4
I...what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Man In the High Castle Season 3

Relationship between Bella Heathcote's character and a journalist played by Laura Mennell. Obviously it does NOT end well but it's very pretty.

Bella must be pretty comfortable playing gay now that she's been in Prof Marston & The Wonder Women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please tell me what's going on in the Bold Type, I am very out of the loop and can't find the thread. Last I know were the rumours that the actress who plays Adena won't be coming back for season 3, but since that I know squat.

rthansen

Post by rthansen »

Guest wrote:Can someone please tell me what's going on in the Bold Type, I am very out of the loop and can't find the thread. Last I know were the rumours that the actress who plays Adena won't be coming back for season 3, but since that I know squat.
Not much to say. Aisha shared a video of her talking about Kadena a while back. She talked about how fans reacted to the mess of S2 and assured that the writers actually cared about the couple. There were no reassurances about Nikohl actually coming back, though some say she might be back towards the end of the season.

Other than that there is the occasional shared picture from TBTs twitter to reap in some SM activity on the backs of their mistreated wlw couple.

The thread apparently didn't get moved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rthansen wrote:
Guest wrote:Can someone please tell me what's going on in the Bold Type, I am very out of the loop and can't find the thread. Last I know were the rumours that the actress who plays Adena won't be coming back for season 3, but since that I know squat.
Not much to say. Aisha shared a video of her talking about Kadena a while back. She talked about how fans reacted to the mess of S2 and assured that the writers actually cared about the couple. There were no reassurances about Nikohl actually coming back, though some say she might be back towards the end of the season.

Other than that there is the occasional shared picture from TBTs twitter to reap in some SM activity on the backs of their mistreated wlw couple.

The thread apparently didn't get moved
Okay, thanks a lot for this info :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Man In the High Castle Season 3

Bella must be pretty comfortable playing gay now that she's been in Prof Marston & The Wonder Women.
link to clips?