Lesbian TV Shows

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 22:58
No sane lesbian will watch that show, just wait for their scenes on yt.
Good luck finding a sane lesbian on lchat. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 18:48
sunflower wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:46
what is this show ^^^^
Sex lives of college girls
Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.
I mean the ''lesbian'' was literally kissing a guy in the trailer...
Oml 🤮 and again it’s from Mindy, nothing new =_=
How are they saying she's a lesbian if she's getting with men? Are they using the she's in the closet excuse to have her be with guys most of the season and then come out in like the last couple of episodes and get one gay kiss? Probably lol
No thanks Batwoman has a lesbian love triangle and Queens has too much lesbian drama for us to be thankful for this 90s shit...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched the newest trailer for the show and it looks so bad. It doesn't look funny, the characters seem insufferable, but I'm going to suffer through it to see what exactly they're doing with the lesbian storyline because why in the world is she hooking up with a guy in the trailer??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:31
Anonguests wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 22:32
The series WIR is so good. Can’t wait to see the last three episodes translated into English https://www.zdf.de/serien/wir
Thanks for the recommendation.
DA: where can i watch it in english? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An update on A Million Little Things, that first date Grace had went nowhere because her date just ditched her mid-date, Grace said it’s her first ever date with a woman and her date held her hand, but when the waiter approached, Grace kinda yanked her hand away like she wasn’t ready, so her date just left her. She then talked about it with her gay friend and mentioned she used to have a high school best friend called Greta, when Greta came out as a lesbian, Grace didn’t handle it right. At the end of the ep, Grace was checking out Greta’s instagram and then messaged her, so maybe Greta is gonna be her love interest. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sunflower wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait. It is that mindy kaling show. Right ? Saw the trailer a while back. Seemed way too hetro . Even with a lesbian couple it will be a tough watch.
How are they saying she's a lesbian if she's getting with men? Are they using the she's in the closet excuse to have her be with guys most of the season and then come out in like the last couple of episodes and get one gay kiss? Probably lol
No thanks Batwoman has a lesbian love triangle and Queens has too much lesbian drama for us to be thankful for this 90s shit...
I watched ep.1. It was all right. She is really closeted.
But she had sex with a girl in first ep too. It was short but hot :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I've watched the first two episodes of TSLOCG, it was kinda good
I'm giving this a chance because the show it's actually funny so we'll see :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:17
I'm giving this a chance because the show it's actually funny so we'll see :nervous:
It was good. I was surprised .
All girls are kinda likeable too :wub:
I can watch this show full now not just Leighton part. Her part is also good and relatable :$ I like MILK too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
I can watch this show full now not just Leighton part. Her part is also good and relatable :$ I like MILK too :rofl:
I mean MILF :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:25
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
I mean MILF :nails:
Yeah, I wish one of them was her actual love interest for the season but well, you can always win I guess :P

Guest6
Reactions:

Post by Guest6 »

Next three episodes of TSLOCG are on November 25th

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe we should create a thread for this. Can anyone can do it please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems that The Gilded Age will have a wlw story
(January 24 on HBO)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 10:40
(January 24 on HBO)

Because of the hand holding? That could mean anything honestly :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 11:31
An update on A Million Little Things, that first date Grace had went nowhere because her date just ditched her mid-date, Grace said it’s her first ever date with a woman and her date held her hand, but when the waiter approached, Grace kinda yanked her hand away like she wasn’t ready, so her date just left her. She then talked about it with her gay friend and mentioned she used to have a high school best friend called Greta, when Greta came out as a lesbian, Grace didn’t handle it right. At the end of the ep, Grace was checking out Greta’s instagram and then messaged her, so maybe Greta is gonna be her love interest. :hmmm:
I'm hoping this goes somewhere. It has so much potential!

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 11:49
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 11:31
I'm hoping this goes somewhere. It has so much potential!
I'm still holding out hope for Katherine/Regina. Because Rome is definitely into the new woman.

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Lesbian activity on Netflix's Beebop Cowboy. Faye & Mel have sex in episode 6. Mel is probably only in this episode though. Will update on any developments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you use spoiler tags for something that released this morning? Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Ignore spoiler whiners. They know the risk of coming to a thread that is about giving plot detials of f/f storylines lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:44
Lesbian activity on Netflix's Beebop Cowboy. Faye & Mel have sex in episode 6. Mel is probably only in this episode though. Will update on any developments.
Oh...i already can hear the fanboy's heads explode...even if she kissed Ed in the anime, kind out of nowhere, and had a 'vibe' with Julia in the last eps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:07
^Ignore spoiler whiners. They know the risk of coming to a thread that is about giving plot detials of f/f storylines lol
DA. This is a general thread so there's zero reason to not use spoilers. Throw up the name of the show and then hide the details in a spoiler tag. It's not hard takes like two seconds to do. Not everyone wants to know every little detail about a show before they watch it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm so intrigued at what posts must have been deleted for the one polite request left to result in this reply. :lol:

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
DA. This is a general thread so there's zero reason to not use spoilers. Throw up the name of the show and then hide the details in a spoiler tag. It's not hard takes like two seconds to do. Not everyone wants to know every little detail about a show before they watch it.
Sorry I didn't spoiler tag it but I really didn't think I was giving anything away. It's scraps, as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 11:32
:tinfoil:
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 10:40
(January 24 on HBO)

Because of the hand holding? That could mean anything honestly :spy:
Agreed. I'm trying to keep it together bc OMG if there is a lesbian storyline with Audra McDonald and Denee Benton I will be SO excited

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:49
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Sorry I didn't spoiler tag it but I really didn't think I was giving anything away. It's scraps, as usual.
DA It's fine, but I, and probably other people, were going to check out the show anyway, it'd have been a nice surprise, that's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 11:37
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sunflower wrote:

I watched ep.1. It was all right. She is really closeted.
But she had sex with a girl in first ep too. It was short but hot :nails:
SA
I’ll pass. Seeing the trailer is enough to 🤢 I’m not going to put myself through all those stupid dialogues and het sex scenes to watch a “lesbian” kiss a guy or whatever else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what this is from? I think the woman against the wall is Brooke Smith but I cant be sure.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWayNdmFK9 ... =copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:28
myka4hg wrote:
Oh...i already can hear the fanboy's heads explode...even if she kissed Ed in the anime, kind out of nowhere, and had a 'vibe' with Julia in the last eps.
Is it worth it to watch the show though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
myka4hg wrote:
DA No, it stinks.

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 00:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
myka4hg wrote:
DA No, it stinks.
I thought it was okay. Not amazing but once you get to know the characters, it's watchable... just not for the lesbian activity. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
myka4hg wrote:
I took it as a big budget youtube fanshow you are gonna cringe at times but its okayish?? kinda?? not?? but whatevs??, but if you want gayness you are probably better investing time in Sex Lives Of College Girls tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
myka4hg wrote:
I took it as a big budget youtube fanshow you are gonna cringe at times but its okayish?? kinda?? not?? but whatevs??, but if you want gayness you are probably better investing time in Sex Lives Of College Girls tbh.
Oh no, I’m not going to watch SLOC, ever. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the name of the show where there's a black woman and a white woman "together" (obviously not) but the white girl is in fact a man using the body of a girl to sleep with the other girl? Something like this. I don't know the actual story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:41
What is the name of the show where there's a black woman and a white woman "together" (obviously not) but the white girl is in fact a man using the body of a girl to sleep with the other girl? Something like this. I don't know the actual story.
Lovecraft Country

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
DA That's the reverse, by the way, the white woman used the man's body to sleep with the woman and then was found out and they just...continued?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sunflower wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:46
what is this show ^^^^
Is it american? If it is then I would like to know what american show isn't too het. The worst part isn't even that it's too het. The worst part is the het sex. Most of their shows start with a sex scene. There's sex everywhere, you can't even watch those shows with your family even some that are about teenagers!!!
Watching Squid game after 3 episodes of no sex I was like wow that's quite an accomplishment. Well no its just not american.

It's rare to find an american TV show without a bunch of sex scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
Thank you anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 02:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
DA That's the reverse, by the way, the white woman used the man's body to sleep with the woman and then was found out and they just...continued?
OP at first I didn't catch what you were saying now I get it. So the white girl is in love (or whatever) with the other girl, to seduce her she uses a man's body and for some reason she got caught but the other woman didn't mind. Am I right? Does that mean the black girl was bi? Or she just went with it cause she liked the guy or whatever.

Did they mostly sleep together as women or not? I'm actually considering watching this even though I was so against this concept when I first heard it. At least if they spend more time together as women I'm desperate enough to try. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country
OP at first I didn't catch what you were saying now I get it. So the white girl is in love (or whatever) with the other girl, to seduce her she uses a man's body and for some reason she got caught but the other woman didn't mind. Am I right? Does that mean the black girl was bi? Or she just went with it cause she liked the guy or whatever.

Did they mostly sleep together as women or not? I'm actually considering watching this even though I was so against this concept when I first heard it. At least if they spend more time together as women I'm desperate enough to try. 008
I didn't watch so I don't know. Also, the ending was not great, if that's a concern.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovecraft Country

I didn't watch so I don't know. Also, the ending was not great, if that's a concern.
Thanks for the warning. It doesn't sound good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lovecraft Country

The ending is fucking awful. Do not watch just for that storyline. Or if you want to sleep at night for the next few days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lovecraft Country

Nope. f/f content is not good and the show ending is terrible by itself too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 04:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The ending is fucking awful. Do not watch just for that storyline. Or if you want to sleep at night for the next few days.
Wow, it's that bad? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah white blonde had murdered her black li at the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmfao :rofl:
But why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
I'm just going to guess it was a woke metaphor for white supremacy or something like that. :rofl: No reason needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
I'm just going to guess it was a woke metaphor for white supremacy or something like that. :rofl: No reason needed.
People seemed so into them. I mean I could see why regarding the actresses. Even if I didn't watch I was attracted to the pairing of the two actresses. It's so bad what they did to those who liked them. That's messed up.

myka4hg

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
People seemed so into them. I mean I could see why regarding the actresses. Even if I didn't watch I was attracted to the pairing of the two actresses. It's so bad what they did to those who liked them. That's messed up.
The reason it was so bad was because it could have been so good. We could have gotten a really epic wlw story out of it but instead it reverted to tired old tropes of betrayal, BYG(x2) & other fuckery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 10:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why?
The reason it was so bad was because it could have been so good. We could have gotten a really epic wlw story out of it but instead it reverted to tired old tropes of betrayal, BYG(x2) & other fuckery.
What a waste.