Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 03:51
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 03:44
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 20:51
Not to be a jerk, but not one of these posts has given me any clue about what Leopard Skin is actually about?
You're not a jerk but you are ridiculous bc there's plenty of places to on the internet to get the plot. WE only care if it's gay, how gay, and do the women end up together and all the anons answered those questions.
Da Do they end up together?
DA. Yup.
People here won't say the ending if it's a bad one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 04:21
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 03:59
In my experience when L Chat gets that defensive about giving any useful information about a show it's because it's got a hot sex scene right before or after one of the characters involved sleeps with a guy or dies.
I watched most of the episode of episode and thats basically it . I had to stop watching because they were too much scenes where there are
both fucking men. There were even a scene where Alba?? I think her character name is basically told the other girl to have a threesome with two guys while she watches. it was that fcked up.
Huh, there was a very brief scene with Alba and that was way before they even met each other.
There was one scene with Batty that because Alba punished her. Why you made it sound like too many scenes.
Anyway , anons who watched it already said it's not for everybody.
The plot is everywhere on internet. No one force you to watch it.
I watched it and I enjoyed it for what it was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A thread is created for Leopard Skin, for anyone who is interested and want to talk or ask question about it.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80767

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, show is really a lot to take in. None of the two women are lesbians, let's just get that out of the way. In fact, they were both married at some point to the same man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 06:00
Yeah, show is really a lot to take in. None of the two women are lesbians, let's just get that out of the way. In fact, they were both married at some point to the same man.
Thanks anon. I'll give it a shot because I like a good crazypants story sometimes, but I do have to laugh at how accurate that callout was. That's a golden rule I'm going to keep handy in future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gap, new series (every Saturday there is a new episode, 1 hour each episode). There is also a thread here

Episode 1 - part 1

part 2
part 3
part 4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone watch 9-1-1? I couldn’t find a thread about it but I see it’s been going for a few seasons and it has a lesbian main character married to a woman. Is it good/worth catching up their scenes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 06:00
Thanks anon. I'll give it a shot because I like a good crazypants story sometimes, but I do have to laugh at how accurate that callout was. That's a golden rule I'm going to keep handy in future.
DA. yeah, I was gonna say something similar yesterday and it works in all the media threads (books, movies and TV). every time anons are like "i don't wanna spoil it, you should see for yourself but I liked/love it" there's some messy stuff.

thanks to the anon for giving a proper summary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 11:11
Does anyone watch 9-1-1? I couldn’t find a thread about it but I see it’s been going for a few seasons and it has a lesbian main character married to a woman. Is it good/worth catching up their scenes?
I watch 9-1-1 (the only good series form Fox). It has a good representation. The season 1 has drama, because her ex wife, but after that it's ok. Every season has a story for Henrietta.
I would say yes. And the series isn't so bad, if you want to watch it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 13:49
Guest wrote:
I watch 9-1-1 (the only good series form Fox). It has a good representation. The season 1 has drama, because her ex wife, but after that it's ok. Every season has a story for Henrietta.
I would say yes. And the series isn't so bad, if you want to watch it.
Thank you. The wife is there a lot?
Gonna give it a try :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I love the show in general. The couple probably don't have the thread because the couple isn't a young hot ones. They got decent focus, one of 3 main multiple seasons couples there. I personally love their sl, not very romance oriented drama but more of personal/family oriented drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is A League of Their own a quality show? I mean, I’m being shallow but I don’t find any of the cast attractive so is it atleast worth watching for the plot/acting/writing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
I love the show in general. The couple probably don't have the thread because the couple isn't a young hot ones. They got decent focus, one of 3 main multiple seasons couples there. I personally love their sl, not very romance oriented drama but more of personal/family oriented drama
Sounds interesting to me
I like how they look, that’s part of what caught my attention too. And we don’t have many lesbians in a relationship on TV so I always welcome those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 14:40
Is A League of Their own a quality show? I mean, I’m being shallow but I don’t find any of the cast attractive so is it atleast worth watching for the plot/acting/writing?
Are you the anon in the ALOTO thread that complains about the cast not being attractive all the time? SMH Show's got ciritical aclaim by a lot of reviewers. Just watch the first few eps to see if you like it or not as everyone's opinions are different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has the webseries Bittersweet been talked about on here? Is it any good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It is a good show. It took me some episodes to really get into the story though, I actually think the cast is good looking enough but the characters are not that complex written except for like 1.
It’s good for friendships but, despite the amount of lesbians/bi women in it, it’s not good for romance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 14:48
Guest wrote:
It is a good show. It took me some episodes to really get into the story though, I actually think the cast is good looking enough but the characters are not that complex written except for like 1.
It’s good for friendships but, despite the amount of lesbians/bi women in it, it’s not good for romance.
Oh I think more than just one character is complex written. Max, Max's mother Toni, carson and her husband, Carson and greta, the chaperone and the team, jo and greta, Lupe and the team, Lupe and esti, max and bertie, Toni and bertie, max and clance, I could keep going. I think the character had complex and well written relationships which is definitely what I want from a cast of characters. Also the greta/carson romance was good(first lchat thread there was no kiss complaints which is a welcome change).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone watching White Lotus S2?
The show is extremely, extremely, heterosexual.
However, since episode 3 and continuing to 4 I feel like they're making the hotel manager be into one of the female employees.
Is it just me getting the vibe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 09:49
However, since episode 3 and continuing to 4 I feel like they're making the hotel manager be into one of the female employees.
Haven’t seen the new season yet but I’m planning to double check it asap. There’s a thread here so I’ll comment when I finally catch up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 13:46
Guest wrote:
Haven’t seen the new season yet but I’m planning to double check it asap. There’s a thread here so I’ll comment when I finally catch up.
The latest episode sort of

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 09:52
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 13:46
Guest wrote:
The latest episode sort of
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:39
'Leopard Skin' is quite interesting and at the end I really like it...But there isn't enough promotion, unfortunately.
If you have an account on social media (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook), can you promote the series? :heart:
I REALLY enjoyed Leopard Skin. Weird fucked up show that felt like a dream at times. Plus a lesbian happy ending and hot sex scenes and decent chemistry. If it wasn’t for the l chat, I would have missed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not to be a jerk, but not one of these posts has given me any clue about what Leopard Skin is actually about?
You're not a jerk but you are ridiculous bc there's plenty of places to on the internet to get the plot. WE only care if it's gay, how gay, and do the women end up together and all the anons answered those questions.
DA. Yup.
Thank you, anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Yup.
Thank you, anon.
DA

The statement above in bold is absolutely not true. I've been visiting this thread for a while now and people usually do say what kind of a relationship and an ending is but under spoilers (as it should be). So, no that statement above is not correct.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Yup.
Thank you, anon.
DA

The statement above in bold is absolutely not true. I've been visiting this thread for a while now and people usually do say what kind of a relationship and an ending is but under spoilers (as it should be). So, no that statement above is not correct.

I meant to say people won't say they liked the ending if it was a bad one. I miss this part ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa and Carolin from Sturm der Liebe, anyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Take THAT, Marvel and SW and your 10 second moments!😋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know WN has its own thread but this past week both seasons are in the top 10 most viewed on Netflix. Very nice to see considering it had no promo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:59
I'm always up for a new soap couple. I followed a few couples (& the whole show for a bit) from Verbotene Liebe back in the day. My German is very basic, but I can follow along enough to get the gist if there aren't subtitles. Is there an edit somewhere, or if not, what episode does their story begin? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 15:56
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Yup.
Thank you, anon.
DA

I meant to say people won't say they liked the ending if it was a bad one. I miss this part ok.
Now, that's a fair statement. And agreed. ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:22
I know WN has its own thread but this past week both seasons are in the top 10 most viewed on Netflix. Very nice to see considering it had no promo.
That information is not verified. No one knows that season 1 is in the top 10.
Truth be told, not even season 2 lol
Netflix doesn’t share that kind of information on a weekly basis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:28
Guest wrote:
That information is not verified. No one knows that season 1 is in the top 10.
Truth be told, not even season 2 lol
Netflix doesn’t share that kind of information on a weekly basis
DA
Netflix posted it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Would do you mean, no promo? I definitely saw trailers and interviews for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 17:09
Guest wrote:
And NETFLIX has also promoted on social media, even before the season started

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl:
WN had zero promotion, zero screenings and Netflix didn't give the season to critics...Because of fans, and only of them, some you have watched interviews and social media promo. Fans do all the hard work...
On the other hand, Netflix makes for Wednesday screenings at drag parties and gives the critics gifts and souvenirs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WN had zero promotion, zero screenings and Netflix didn't give the season to critics...Because of fans, and only of them, some you have watched interviews and social media promo. Fans do all the hard work...
On the other hand, Netflix makes for Wednesday screenings at drag parties and gives the critics gifts and souvenirs.
Yeah, screenings at drag parties is super awesome promotion, we all know the impact of the drag community in viewership of things… of course

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 17:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, screenings at drag parties is super awesome promotion, we all know the impact of the drag community in viewership of things… of course
That's what you understand??
Netflix promotes really hard (and pointlessly) series, which don't need help. Wednesday will be hit, it doesn't need all that. Instead, Netflix could their money for the serious promotion of other shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have no idea why they did that...the show is a hetfest and it feels like an early 2000s show but with more money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:59
I'm always up for a new soap couple. I followed a few couples (& the whole show for a bit) from Verbotene Liebe back in the day. My German is very basic, but I can follow along enough to get the gist if there aren't subtitles. Is there an edit somewhere, or if not, what episode does their story begin? Thanks!
Vanessa will hook up with another guy soon, don’t bother with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay anyoneeee who's watched, anything on Wednesday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 04:13
No, extremely het.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 04:13
Absolutely nothing, but the show is ok...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if people forcing a homosexual lens on Wednesday sadden me or piss me off more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 09:05
I don't know if people forcing a homosexual lens on Wednesday sadden me or piss me off more.
It should piss you off because there's absolutely no chemistry between her and enid. Also they both look so young it feels gross to ship. Same reason I couldn’t get behind the paper girls ship but at least they were canon gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
It should piss you off because there's absolutely no chemistry between her and enid. Also they both look so young it feels gross to ship. Same reason I couldn’t get behind the paper girls ship but at least they were canon gays
Oh I feel you with that!
I thought they were sweet but I didn't get any "ship feeling". I guess it's normal, given that they're kids. Not saying those who do ship are necessarily creeps, though, especially if they're very young themselves!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 09:36
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
Oh I feel you with that!
I thought they were sweet but I didn't get any "ship feeling". I guess it's normal, given that they're kids. Not saying those who do ship are necessarily creeps, though, especially if they're very young themselves!
DA. Why are these people so delusional ?
They both have/had bfs and kissed them :fool: What is gay about that?
We have wlw characters not much but we have some why they have to act like we're back to the 90s with the queer-code (delusional) straight characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Both.
If she was lesbian or bi, then it would be okay. But Wednesday and the other girl are totally straight...
This wenclair fandom saddens me because it's so pathetic to ship straight people. And also, it pisses me off because there are many wlw ships out there. They don't support canon couples and support their imaginery ship. Plus, straight girls make fun of us and this is the most annoying thing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 14:45
Guest wrote:
Both.
If she was lesbian or bi, then it would be okay. But Wednesday and the other girl are totally straight...
This wenclair fandom saddens me because it's so pathetic to ship straight people. And also, it pisses me off because there are many wlw ships out there. They don't support canon couples and support their imaginery ship. Plus, straight girls make fun of us and this is the most annoying thing!
You're right...
And I guess it's all the more frustrating for less young lesbians (and bisexuals) who know what it actually means to have no representation at all... :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surprisingly, the newest season of criminal minds has Agent Lewis in a relationship with another woman.