Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:34
Guestkk wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:52
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:48
There are some interesting looks between two mains on one of the new Polish shows on Netflix, coming out in July. Since it's Polish and it's set in the 90s I wouldn't expect much, but Anna, the main character, looks like your typical lesbian of the 90s :lol: We'll see if they go there. Will keep an eye on it.

:rofl: :rofl:
It's polish so they won't have any gay character....
agreed, or a caricatural one killed by a bullet :rofl:
For real. Don’t trust anything from Polish with the gays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:34
Guestkk wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:52
Guest wrote:
There are some interesting looks between two mains on one of the new Polish shows on Netflix, coming out in July. Since it's Polish and it's set in the 90s I wouldn't expect much, but Anna, the main character, looks like your typical lesbian of the 90s :lol: We'll see if they go there. Will keep an eye on it.

:rofl: :rofl:
It's polish so they won't have any gay character....
agreed, or a caricatural one killed by a bullet :rofl:
For real. Don’t trust anything from Polish with the gays.
Idk, I'm Polish, so I have no love lost for this hellhole, but things actually seem to be improving representation-wise in recent years. Sexify, also on Netflix, has a decent lesbian storyline for our standards, and I liked the movie Nina from 2018.

I'm not saying it's gonna be great, but it's Netflix, not state TV, so there's a chance it won't be that bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:

all that and you couldn't even give a name so we could see the trailer ourselves let alone post the trailer. we are not playing clues here, my guy.
No subs but here you go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:

all that and you couldn't even give a name so we could see the trailer ourselves let alone post the trailer. we are not playing clues here, my guy.
DA I know! I tried to Google from the keywords and eventually reverse image searched but dunno why people wouldn't include the name of the show to begin, why so secretive :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest.. wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 13:07
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:06
All the episodes of Eden on Stan launch today. Based on the trailer and what we’ve heard, seems like we are going to get some good stuff between Sophie Wilde and Bebe Betancourt. Anybody know how to watch outside Australia?
Can you tell us if it's good?
Anybody know where we can watch the series outside Australia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:30
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:19
Guest wrote:
All the episodes of Eden on Stan launch today. Based on the trailer and what we’ve heard, seems like we are going to get some good stuff between Sophie Wilde and Bebe Betancourt. Anybody know how to watch outside Australia?
The teasers I found seem straight. U sure?
Few hints here: https://youtu.be/JnpB9HX1FrQ

Small glimpse of a kiss at :25:
https://youtu.be/BFvndO8Nsh8

More hints Glimpse of another kiss at :14:
https://youtu.be/OAgBu0Op2jA
Bait. There's pictures of the one with a man and synopsis says the other disappears first episode and that she's the one who wants to be more than friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bait. There's pictures of the one with a man and synopsis says the other disappears first episode and that she's the one who wants to be more than friends.
We can tell even from the trailer that it’s baiting. It’s showing one of them is all up on that guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We can tell even from the trailer that it’s baiting. It’s showing one of them is all up on that guy.
Sophie Wilde’s character is supposed be in love with BeBe’s character so it could develop. We are all speculating. Let’s see the series and find out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sophie Wilde’s character is supposed be in love with BeBe’s character so it could develop. We are all speculating. Let’s see the series and find out.
Anyone wants to take it for the team? I don’t want to 🤮 again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I watched two episodes and this show is weird as hell.
All the beach scenes from the trailer, where it looks like they are together and happy, are actually dreams. In episode one Scout kissed Hedwig twice. But it doesn't look like Hedwig was into it. Scout is clearly in love with her, but I don't think she is out. She literally has a boyfriend :lolscroll:
In episode two there is a threesome between Hedwig and a married couple. I'm scared to continue :unsure: I think I've had enough for today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All the beach scenes from the trailer, where it looks like they are together and happy, are actually dreams. In episode one Scout kissed Hedwig twice. But it doesn't look like Hedwig was into it. Scout is clearly in love with her, but I don't think she is out. She literally has a boyfriend :lolscroll:
In episode two there is a threesome between Hedwig and a married couple. I'm scared to continue :unsure: I think I've had enough for today.
Where were you able to watch it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I stand by my 🤢
Thank you, anon. You had enough, take your rest from it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

free 7 day trial on Stan. You need an australian ip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I tried that but said it needs a Australian postcode when I try and sign up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 18:55
Netflix cancels Jupiter's Legacy after one season
Good riddance
The show had a 200 million budget but you wouldn't have known it.... bigger waste of money than Altered Carbon.
Some shows/movies are greenlit with a massive budget for the purpose of losing money for massive tax breaks. I feel like Jupiter's Legacy was one of those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally there's a kiss in Hacks in episode 9. It's with the ex-girlfriend who had a brief scene in one of the earlier episodes. The show is renewed for a second season and it's pretty obvious things aren't over with the ex so she'll likely be back next season.

If you're just watching for the gay then this is not that kind of show. A clip of their scenes will do. But as a viewer of TV in general, Hacks is great to watch just for Jean Smart so overall I like the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:18
Finally there's a kiss in Hacks in episode 9. It's with the ex-girlfriend who had a brief scene in one of the earlier episodes. The show is renewed for a second season and it's pretty obvious things aren't over with the ex so she'll likely be back next season.

If you're just watching for the gay then this is not that kind of show. A clip of their scenes will do. But as a viewer of TV in general, Hacks is great to watch just for Jean Smart so overall I like the show.
Was just coming here to see if the thread was following this show. I'm in the midst of ep 1 and loving the show. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:45
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I tried that but said it needs a Australian postcode when I try and sign up.
Use 2000, it's Sydney's postcode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

at least talk here about shows for lesbians not creepy one to excite men or bisexuals / threesome :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow this season of Manifest is a whole lot of nothing, it's like Saanvi went back to the closet. they could have cast a woman as her lab partner, but nah, they cast a random guy who 'was willing to do everything for her' and clearly had feelings for her, thank god Saanvi just treated him like a friend. if thats what the creator meant by having a new love interest, they can shove it up their ass. :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:48
wow this season of Manifest is a whole lot of nothing, it's like Saanvi went back to the closet. they could have cast a woman as her lab partner, but nah, they cast a random guy who 'was willing to do everything for her' and clearly had feelings for her, thank god Saanvi just treated him like a friend. if thats what the creator meant by having a new love interest, they can shove it up their ass. :facepalm:
It was already said that they had to change their plans and drop her love interest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

List of alleged "LGBTWordVomit" character on cartoon.
https://www.insider.com/lgbtq-cartoon-c ... tent=lgbtq

Some are very debatable and they use the word "cis" to describe our Queen Adora and our favourite Kitten Catra. How fucking dare they!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:24
Guest wrote:
It was already said that they had to change their plans and drop her love interest
Why? Seems suspicious

Fr234
Reactions:

Post by Fr234 »

EDEN= pretty freaking depressing story so if ypur not into sad stories this isnt for you. No real happy ending .1 sort of WLW that really goes nowhere. It is bases alot on unrequited love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 10:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why? Seems suspicious
I think time, but now that I know what happens,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who said what? btw if they really
they can go ahead and cancel this trash. This season was terrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 13:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't mind the season but yeah, if they did that, I don't want to watch more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty good Instagram channel with some good stuff https://www.instagram.com/_trin_t/?hl=en. Some of the last five or six videos on this channel are from things I’ve never seen before. Anybody know what they are from? The one running it won’t answer anybody on what they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fr234 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:27
EDEN= pretty freaking depressing story so if ypur not into sad stories this isnt for you. No real happy ending .1 sort of WLW that really goes nowhere. It is bases alot on unrequited love.
We know that show is trash.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
The series is sooo boring, i couldn't finish, why there always someone that have powers but is an ass that don't want the powers, bla bla bla

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 00:01
Guest wrote:
The series is sooo boring, i couldn't finish, why there always someone that have powers but is an ass that don't want the powers, bla bla bla
But in other news, The married woman was renewed for a second season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It didn't end well but this scene was iconic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2021, 15:08
Hacks on HBO has a bi character, Ava.
However, they may ship Ava with a dude :( (according to some articles...)
The writing of the show is good and the production is also good. So, you can check it but don't watch it only for the wlw stories

Trailer

Just finished watching the series. Loved it. I thought Ava and Deborah has great chemistry. If it wasn’t for the age difference, they would make a fun couple. The kiss was pretty hot though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Heard that season 2 of Love, Victor has a bi girl character. Can anyone confirm?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:43
Heard that season 2 of Love, Victor has a bi girl character. Can anyone confirm?
It's just one scene in the last ep setting up more, I would wait for season 3 to see what they actually do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
at the very end, i think they are doing some kind of similar storyline of the second novel, the one about whatshername...lol also the girl that flirts with her is literally one of TLChat's rogue gallery, Ava Palozzo, sp?, the gf of actress/youtuber Alexis G Zall :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember this Italian cop show with a cop dating a scientific cop (older than her), did the show ever get a new season?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:51
Guest wrote:
at the very end, i think they are doing some kind of similar storyline of the second novel, the one about whatshername...lol also the girl that flirts with her is literally one of TLChat's rogue gallery, Ava Palozzo, sp?, the gf of actress/youtuber Alexis G Zall :rofl:
No way... Ava plays her? :lol: I think she's really pretty so that's fine for me.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Is the 2nd season of Love Victor better than the first season? I thought finally there was going to be a gay teen drama, but 90% of the time it was just the usual hetero nonsense. It was about as gay as Riverdale. It was very disappointing and I was glad at least this wasn't a show with a lesbian main character.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:54
I remember this Italian cop show with a cop dating a scientific cop (older than her), did the show ever get a new season?
you mean i bastardi di pizzofalcone?
How timely. They just started shooting the new season!! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:26
Is the 2nd season of Love Victor better than the first season? I thought finally there was going to be a gay teen drama, but 90% of the time it was just the usual hetero nonsense. It was about as gay as Riverdale. It was very disappointing and I was glad at least this wasn't a show with a lesbian main character.
I felt the opposite Cash, I wanted a show like this with the lesbian teen as the lead, not the friend. Season 2 is more gay yes but not much in the lesbian department, less than a regular side character even.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't mind the season but yeah, if they did that, I don't want to watch more.
https://deadline.com/2021/06/manifest-c ... 234754237/

It’s cancelled :whistle:

Guest.........
Reactions:

Post by Guest......... »

Elite

Guestgeust
Reactions:

Post by Guestgeust »

Girls5eva was renewed for Season 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Oh that's why the character looks gay af. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is why I appreciate shows that don't have huge cliffhangers, it's not fair to the fans one bit. Have open-ended finales, make fans wanting more but it's still okay if the show gets cancelled right there. Showrunners thinking their show will get "saved" smh that's such a rarity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:06
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is why I appreciate shows that don't have huge cliffhangers, it's not fair to the fans one bit. Have open-ended finales, make fans wanting more but it's still okay if the show gets cancelled right there. Showrunners thinking their show will get "saved" smh that's such a rarity.
They think that they shocking cliffhangers will make up for shitty storytelling. I thought this season was so bad from beginning to end. But hey, it's on Netflix now and for the last few days it has been in the top ten. Maybe Netflix will save it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:54
you mean i bastardi di pizzofalcone?
How timely. They just started shooting the new season!! :hug:
They are?? Ahhhhhh…it’s about time. It’s been almost two years.

Anon 5
Reactions:

Post by Anon 5 »

Regarding Cruel Summer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon 5 wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 03:04
Regarding Cruel Summer
How was the kiss?