Lesbian TV Shows

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 03:22
Wait we have two current shows where there are potentially lesbian nuns?
Blasphemy!!! LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, the nun in Hellstrom is straight af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 02:45
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 00:12
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 23:40

like...this is a character that exists on comics, no way in hell the makers where gonna miss themselves of a bisexual secondary char, lets be honest here.
Why not? They already set her up as a lesbian where all her sexploit rants have been strictly about women throughout the whole season. Also she isn’t a secondary character in the show. She’s literally the main character along with her brother. The show is way different than the comics
Because theres a long and learned history of writers/producers prefering bisexual characters, plus why would they even care to change her sexuality?
Isn’t she straight in the comics? They already changed her sexuality. She only ever sexually talks about women in the show. Never made any appeals to men whatsoever and on various accounts talks of women and her sexual encounters with only women. They legit have written her as a lesbian in this show.
If they would have wanted her to be bisexual they would have shown it. But they didn’t. She’s a demon lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, unfortunately. But the half human half demon lesbian tries to seduce the nun. I personally think the show Helstrom is good mainly only because Ana (one of the leads) is mega hot and mega gay and the demon family drama storyline is intriguing tbh. It’s worth it to watch imo. I hope they give Ana a girlfriend next season. She deserves “self care”, her words not mine lol (FYI: she says a woman’s touch is self care)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why not? They already set her up as a lesbian where all her sexploit rants have been strictly about women throughout the whole season. Also she isn’t a secondary character in the show. She’s literally the main character along with her brother. The show is way different than the comics
Because theres a long and learned history of writers/producers prefering bisexual characters, plus why would they even care to change her sexuality?
Isn’t she straight in the comics? They already changed her sexuality. She only ever sexually talks about women in the show. Never made any appeals to men whatsoever and on various accounts talks of women and her sexual encounters with only women. They legit have written her as a lesbian in this show.
If they would have wanted her to be bisexual they would have shown it. But they didn’t. She’s a demon lesbian
cherry on top is she hunts and kills men who harass women and kill. we see her do it multiple episodes. then seeing how she only talks about her encounters being with only women and her being a mega flirt with women and only shown attraction to women, I will conclude that she is a lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, she is bi in the modern comics, last one she wad part of she wanted to sleep with Thor's sister Angela and showed them in a flashforward/illusion together ruling hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 06:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, she is bi in the modern comics, last one she wad part of she wanted to sleep with Thor's sister Angela and showed them in a flashforward/illusion together ruling hell.
Thor’s sister and Satana ruling hell would be something I’d liked to see. As for her in the show, unless I’ve missed something, she’s a tall sexy lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 07:16
It’s 2020 #nunsfreethehair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 07:09
Did anyone else notice how Ana’s voice gets sweet and less sarcastic every time she tries to flirt with the nun? Props to Sydney Lemmon. She’s honestly the best thing about the show.

And it hasn’t been explicitly stated whether she’s bi or lesbian in the show, BUT all signs point to very lesbian and the show itself is not entirely following the comics.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

So is this Helstrom show worth watching? Should a thread be made?
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 16:05
If you want to make a thread for the show, ok but... there isn't a lesbian romance or a lesbian couple. Yes, his sister, Ana, has something off screen (of course ^o) ) and she makes some comments but that's it. Plus, I doupt there is season 2. The show is boring :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 16:24
Shelby wrote:
If you want to make a thread for the show, ok but... there isn't a lesbian romance or a lesbian couple. Yes, his sister, Ana, has something off screen (of course ^o) ) and she makes some comments but that's it. Plus, I doupt there is season 2. The show is boring :(
Super het shows have had threads for less. :rofl: Warrior Nun has a thread based on less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
I think it’s worth a watch because they are building her up as a lesbian and will most likely be giving her a girlfriend if there is a next season. She isn’t with any woman currently but she has made it clear about her hookups with women and her attraction to women a lot. Also the storyline is intriguing to me and I personally enjoyed the show. Everybody is different. I like spooky demon shows. I would hold off making a thread until it’s confirmed or denied a second season will be happening though. A lot of cancellation has been happening lately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Don't watch it. The show is crap. The brother demon gets the nun pregnant. Ana's flirting doesn't go anywhere and disappears after the first few eps when it becomes obvious the nun and brother are developing a thing. Also the acting writing characterization all suffer after the first six eps especially ana and the nuns . ThIs show should have been a mini series and not have been dragged out to 10 eps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 17:44
Shelby wrote:
I think it’s worth a watch because they are building her up as a lesbian and will most likely be giving her a girlfriend if there is a next season. She isn’t with any woman currently but she has made it clear about her hookups with women and her attraction to women a lot. Also the storyline is intriguing to me and I personally enjoyed the show. Everybody is different. I like spooky demon shows. I would hold off making a thread until it’s confirmed or denied a second season will be happening though. A lot of cancellation has been happening lately
Its not getting another season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 17:51
Shelby wrote:
Don't watch it. The show is crap. The brother demon gets the nun pregnant. Ana's flirting doesn't go anywhere and disappears after the first few eps when it becomes obvious the nun and brother are developing a thing. Also the acting writing characterization all suffer after the first six eps especially ana and the nuns . ThIs show should have been a mini series and not have been dragged out to 10 eps.
Clearly you didn’t watch closely or understand what’s been going on in the show lol.
If you’re familiar with the comics and the demonverse it is definitely worth the check out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 17:54
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 17:44
Shelby wrote:
Its not getting another season
Seems the people of this show in this article are optimistic they will get a second season. I guess we will wait and see if Hulu pulls a Netflix and cuts it off after the first season
Link:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Clearly you didn’t watch closely or understand what’s been going on in the show lol.
If you’re familiar with the comics and the demonverse it is definitely worth the check out
Moral of the story, don’t watch if you just want to watch for a lesbian relationship storyline. Yes the mega hot sister Ana is a sapphic who loves women, but there isn’t an onscreen relationship but I’m sure if there is a next season there will be a special lady for her that’ll help heal her traumatic messy self. If you’re into the MCU comics and demonverse and in a spooky mood then it’s worth the watch. I will admit Gabrielle is boring as hell but the Helstrom family and Louise and Yen are very intriguing imo. So take that with what you will and decide if you want to watch it or not

xavier8228
Reactions: 0

Post by xavier8228 »

nympheasx wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 00:47

Anyone? Someone?
Does anyone have a link other than YouTube to watch Juliet and Peri? Channel 4 are shutting down the playlist I had saved before I even get near it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Prom Trailer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you know if they renew Get Even ?? :-/

mimia
Reactions: 3

Post by mimia »

Well there won't be a 3rd season for Mindhunter.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/10/mindhun ... ening.html

Damn it Fincher!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mimia wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:43

Damn it Fincher!
So it seemed like Netflix is good for more but Fincher nopped out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know more about tv show man in the high castle from amazon? Aparently there is f/f storyline
Spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 18:26
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 18:11
Guest wrote:

Moral of the story, don’t watch if you just want to watch for a lesbian relationship storyline. Yes the mega hot sister Ana is a sapphic who loves women, but there isn’t an onscreen relationship but I’m sure if there is a next season there will be a special lady for her that’ll help heal her traumatic messy self. If you’re into the MCU comics and demonverse and in a spooky mood then it’s worth the watch. I will admit Gabrielle is boring as hell but the Helstrom family and Louise and Yen are very intriguing imo. So take that with what you will and decide if you want to watch it or not
:bigcry: what could have been

ravenflox
Reactions: 2

Post by ravenflox »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 20:31
Does anyone know more about tv show man in the high castle from amazon? Aparently there is f/f storyline
Spoiler
It was just the third season (most of the scenes were from episode 7 and 8 ).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:20
Do you know if they renew Get Even ?? :-/
No news, nothing yet. I wonder if they'll even bother announcing the cancelation at this point. Maybe in 2021 we'll still be waiting for it while they simply forgot it existed. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:
ravenflox wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 06:34
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 20:31
Spoiler
It was just the third season (most of the scenes were from episode 7 and 8 ).
Thank you anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 11:14
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 10:56
This is very interesting. Norman Lear will make Fried Green Tomatoes series on NBC.
Reba McEntire will be the protagonist
I hope it has a wlw story

''Written by Jennifer Cecil, the project is described as a modernization of the beloved novel and movie that explores the lives of descendants from the original work. When present-day Idgie Threadgoode (McEntire) returns to Whistle Stop after a decade away, she must wrestle with a changed town, estranged daughter, faltering cafe and life-changing secret''.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/fried-gree ... 234597423/
If Idgie is an openly lesbian, then yes!!!
It would be good!
You really think Reba McEntire agreed to play even a fridged openly lesbian (or bi?) Idgie? on NBC? The article seems to be skipping it, too. FGT great, but about to get a second helping of straight washing :-/ .

'First Kill' Where was that when I was a kid | YA?! At least there was D.E.B.S. Yup, I'm a sucker for the enemies trope. Spies | Super Villain and vampires | Slayers 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:59
mimia wrote:

Damn it Fincher!
Oh come on dude, this was supposed to be Wendy's season :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 07:57
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:59
mimia wrote:

Damn it Fincher!
Oh come on dude, this was supposed to be Wendy's season :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 06:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 10:56
This is very interesting. Norman Lear will make Fried Green Tomatoes series on NBC.
Reba McEntire will be the protagonist
I hope it has a wlw story

''Written by Jennifer Cecil, the project is described as a modernization of the beloved novel and movie that explores the lives of descendants from the original work. When present-day Idgie Threadgoode (McEntire) returns to Whistle Stop after a decade away, she must wrestle with a changed town, estranged daughter, faltering cafe and life-changing secret''.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/fried-gree ... 234597423/
It would be good!
You really think Reba McEntire agreed to play even a fridged openly lesbian (or bi?) Idgie? on NBC? The article seems to be skipping it, too. FGT great, but about to get a second helping of straight washing :-/ .

'First Kill' Where was that when I was a kid | YA?! At least there was D.E.B.S. Yup, I'm a sucker for the enemies trope. Spies | Super Villain and vampires | Slayers 😍
Eh, so we're gonna watch a show where Idgie is old and the love of life, Ruth, is dead and gone? Can't say I'm excited about that...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It would be good!

Eh, so we're gonna watch a show where Idgie is old and the love of life, Ruth, is dead and gone? Can't say I'm excited about that...
Oh and it appears I missed the daughter part. So Idgie isn't really gay and slept with a man at least once. Yaaaaay. Sounds great. :eyeroll: Can't believe Fannie Flagg allowed them to do this... At least the original had the argument that it was the 90s and couldn't go there because no one would watch the movie. Nowadays there's no excuse for straightwashing characters for TV. Don't want to keep her gay? Then don't make the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It would be good!

DA. Or never existed. At least not as the love of her life. May be a new tendency with the TV bastards: either straighten down or queer... also down all the lesbian classics for some imaginary new audience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a comprehensive list of lesbian tv/movie couples? I feel like there was ages ago in some iteration of TLC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not to start a riot but here are the scenes from the final episodes of Dix Pour Cent with Andrea and Colette. Ophelia looks :wub: Don’t have time for subs now unfortunately :-/ Please no hate, it’s only for people who wish to see how the story ends :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:43
Not to start a riot but here are the scenes from the final episodes of Dix Pour Cent with Andrea and Colette. Ophelia looks :wub: Don’t have time for subs now unfortunately :-/ Please no hate, it’s only for people who wish to see how the story ends :hug:
Thanks for sharing it. Could you give a little context for these scenes? Do they not end up together? I'm confused lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 01:23
Guest wrote:
Thanks for sharing it. Could you give a little context for these scenes? Do they not end up together? I'm confused lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Undoing premiered on HBO last night and...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 10:57

It's something more or just a kiss? :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 11:33
Guest wrote:

Nah just a weird kiss,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 07:33
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 01:23
Guest wrote:
I love how they started and Collete was a great addition to the series. But overall the show suffers from the drama for the sake of it and almost all characters are ruined in some way. Andrea with her stubbornness and desire to concur was an easy victim. Such a cliche.
But believe Ophelia was one of the hottest lesbian playing actresses ever :lol: And love how the two characters fell in love, it was cleverly done. But then way too much drama to get attach to the show in a more significant way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I just watched the first episode. The locker room scene :nervous: :$ that was a good uncomfortable feeling. Elena (the woman kissing Grace played by Nicole) can seduce me anytime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah just a weird kiss,
I'm hooked, I must see the end and it's a miniseries just 6 episodes, good from me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah just a weird kiss,
I'm hooked, I must see the end and it's a miniseries just 6 episodes, good from me.
One more thing Hugh Grant aged terribly.

sydsg
Reactions: 0

Post by sydsg »

Guest wrote:
Do you have the subtitle to the vid?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah just a weird kiss,
That actress is hot, I wish they doesn’t kiss that weird though and just one hot kiss. Nicole is kissing a woman, I’m living for it lol but it was just a peck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sydsg wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 15:32
Guest wrote:
Do you have the subtitle to the vid?
Sorry but no time to do it right now :unsure: If any French/Canadian nonnies have some spare time to translate the video, let me know, I can edit the video and add credit.