Unpopular Opinions

Reactions:

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Post by Guest »

I only want to date a woman that never smokes and only drinks alcohol like once a month. I also only want to date a woman with a professional career (finance/engineering/medicine). I am having a hard time finding a woman that meets that criteria. Meanwhile, PLENTY of straight men and women have those qualities and it would not be an absurd thing to want. However, the lesbian dating pool is small when you want those characteristics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:31
I only want to date a woman that never smokes and only drinks alcohol like once a month. I also only want to date a woman with a professional career (finance/engineering/medicine). I am having a hard time finding a woman that meets that criteria. Meanwhile, PLENTY of straight men and women have those qualities and it would not be an absurd thing to want. However, the lesbian dating pool is small when you want those characteristics.
There are like 4 lesbians in the world , relax your standards and see what's most important to you and search for your woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
then I hope you remain alone as no sane woman deserves someone who measure them based on their career, and no I'm not jobless or poor if that's what you may think for saying this, if I were looking for a woman to settle down with I couldn't care less if she earns less than me, I'd rather if she works little or at all but is always available for me than a career focused lady who's always busy, tired, travelling, (cheating?), etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:50
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:27
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:45
'Artists and those in the artistic, creative industry' coming out of the ex Soviet world seem way too grossly bizarre.
Examples? Same with modernism and postmodernism visual art, literature, and philosophy. All downgrades.
I cannot google and post the details at the moment but those closely involved with Balenciaga controversy are this Russian gal, another Russian man, another Georgian man. I personally know some more (more than few) from there who are into very grotesque, beyond dark stuff. Yeah people in the arts tend to be like this, but they... much more. and Serbian Marina Abramović...
My own unpopular opinion: Whatever/whoever "makes it big" in the industries that have global or mass influence like fashion, art, music, movie are associated with the top 1% rich, like the most powerful Jewish banking family Rothschild. Those people belong to the cabal. A term derived from the word Kabbalah. Jewish mysticism. The foundation of all secret society doctrines. Not all Jews are into Kabbalah though, but the largest group, Orthodox, are.

Abramović is admittedly into the occult, and is rumored to be Luciferian. That surname is a common Ashkenazi surname: Abram = Abraham

I was also shocked by how dark the advert, from 4 years ago, of Celine Dion's "gender neutral" clothing line for kids was.

The clothes contained dark designs alluding to occult and death. This one is Fox News, but anyway:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:00
Guest wrote:
then I hope you remain alone as no sane woman deserves someone who measure them based on their career, and no I'm not jobless or poor if that's what you may think for saying this, if I were looking for a woman to settle down with I couldn't care less if she earns less than me, I'd rather if she works little or at all but is always available for me than a career focused lady who's always busy, tired, travelling, (cheating?), etc
There is nothing wrong with wanting professional women , also Nothing wrong with what you want , each person wants something in life no need for us all to want the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You need to move to a large city.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:08
My own unpopular opinion: Whatever/whoever "makes it big" in the industries that have global or mass influence like fashion, art, music, movie are associated with the top 1% rich, like the most powerful Jewish banking family Rothschild. Those people belong to the cabal. A term derived from the word Kabbalah. Jewish mysticism. The foundation of all secret society doctrines. Not all Jews are into Kabbalah though, but the largest group, Orthodox, are.

Abramović is admittedly into the occult, and is rumored to be Luciferian. That surname is a common Ashkenazi surname: Abram = Abraham

I was also shocked by how dark the advert, from 4 years ago, of Celine Dion's "gender neutral" clothing line for kids was.
The clothes contained dark designs alluding to occult and death. This one is Fox News, but anyway:
you're one of those weirdos from t@patalk tlc ain't you, what's next, some dark agenda behind vaccines or something?
:eyeroll: :tinfoil: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually enjoy the day to day in relationships, that most find boring. I like excitement here and there but I’m good with the same ol’ aspects I initially loved about someone too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I will have to disagree with you and some other posters on some points.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with having your own standards. So this is not what I'm talking about here.

One point that you are wrong about is straight people. Straight people are in the marriage and procreation business. They want to marry so that they can tell everyone that they got married and had kids, and/or fulfill their family's expectations (depending on culture group). What this means is that, if they can't find someone who matches their standards, they will just about marry any Jack or Sally that isn't the worst.

This whole thing has nothing to do with population size but mentality. Straight/bi people are 90% of the population, so of course everything looks like a lot and they are very visible. But what is the true percentage? Many straight women want to marry a millionaire, a man who is very handsome and charming. But how many succeed? Even though straight/bi people are 90%++?

The reality is a lot of straight women the world over marry average men who don't even make $100k or $200k in a year much less a million. And no one is forcing them to. We are not talking about the 4th world nations here. If success hinges ONLY on population like many lesbians love to claim, then why don't ALL straight people succeed in getting what they want?

To be also fair, far from every straight man are marrying runway models or even high-earning women. Many of them are paired up with your average Jane. So why don't all straight men get what they want since everything is about population size? Especially when there are even more straight/bi women than there are straight/bi men?

I think you should pay attention to straight dating forums where a visible number of straight people complain about not getting what they want and both sides (men and women) sometimes shitting each other over their standards. Proof of one such example here.
This straight man says he can't a suitable woman that meets his standards. How is it possible? Since lesbians like you love to claim that everything is about population numbers and nothing else?

The reality is that a number of lesbians (and even bisexuals) are not interested or not involved in the (finance/engineering/medicine) industries. So you can't just "get them" at the drop of a hat. If most are, it would be easy to find them, even with the smaller lesbian population.

For example, a lot of lesbians don't like looking feminine in comparison to straight women. So even with our smaller population, it is so very easy to find to someone who is more masculine or just not feminine in looks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry is very sexy. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:36
Guest wrote:
I will have to disagree with you and some other posters on some points.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with having your own standards. So this is not what I'm talking about here.

One point that you are wrong about is straight people. Straight people are in the marriage and procreation business. They want to marry so that they can tell everyone that they got married and had kids, and/or fulfill their family's expectations (depending on culture group). What this means is that, if they can't find someone who matches their standards, they will just about marry any Jack or Sally that isn't the worst.

This whole thing has nothing to do with population size but mentality. Straight/bi people are 90% of the population, so of course everything looks like a lot and they are very visible. But what is the true percentage? Many straight women want to marry a millionaire, a man who is very handsome and charming. But how many succeed? Even though straight/bi people are 90%++?

The reality is a lot of straight women the world over marry average men who don't even make $100k or $200k in a year much less a million. And no one is forcing them to. We are not talking about the 4th world nations here. If success hinges ONLY on population like many lesbians love to claim, then why don't ALL straight people succeed in getting what they want?

To be also fair, far from every straight man are marrying runway models or even high-earning women. Many of them are paired up with your average Jane. So why don't all straight men get what they want since everything is about population size? Especially when there are even more straight/bi women than there are straight/bi men?

I think you should pay attention to straight dating forums where a visible number of straight people complain about not getting what they want and both sides (men and women) sometimes shitting each other over their standards. Proof of one such example here.
This straight man says he can't a suitable woman that meets his standards. How is it possible? Since lesbians like you love to claim that everything is about population numbers and nothing else?

The reality is that a number of lesbians (and even bisexuals) are not interested or not involved in the (finance/engineering/medicine) industries. So you can't just "get them" at the drop of a hat. If most are, it would be easy to find them, even with the smaller lesbian population.

For example, a lot of lesbians don't like looking feminine in comparison to straight women. So even with our smaller population, it is so very easy to find to someone who is more masculine or just not feminine in looks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:33
What percentage for gay men vs lesbians? That matters you know. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:38
Guest wrote:
Not to mention TQ has zero to do with lesbians, for lesbians who are interested in this data

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wanted to add. My unpopular opinion is that some lesbians (excluding those who are disabled/illness) are lazy, socially inept and don't want to put in the work. And that is why they don't get what they want when it comes to dating. =_=

The funny thing is that everyone knows that the dating pool is smaller, but many strangely seem to think that it should be easier than straight people or equally easy to get what you want. I honestly fail to understand this lapse of logic among lesbians. :nervous:

Because if you never thought something was easy in the first place, you won't be complaining about how hard it is. :nervous:

Sometimes, I ask those lesbians what efforts do they really take to attempt to look for a partner or how are they going about it? A lot of the time, they are just doing the bare minimum or at most, one or two things more. Sometimes, they are doing things the wrong way and if they change it, they would get better results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:10
Live and let live, is only applicable to those who are civil and can be respectful of others.
So very true. Prefer to liv and let live :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:47
Sentry is very sexy. 008
How is that an unpopular opinion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:30
I actually enjoy the day to day in relationships, that most find boring. I like excitement here and there but I’m good with the same ol’ aspects I initially loved about someone too.
So sweet. I totally agree. Love makes everything wonderful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:07
Guest wrote:
Sentry is very sexy. 008
Do the two of you have her photo or something? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sentry is very sexy. 008
Thank you for sharing. Now go off and ship her voice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Democrat is so pro pedos?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i'm here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:55
Why Democrat is so pro pedos?
Pro pedos, pro violent criminal animals, it's the obsessive fetish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Where are you located anon? I've never smoked a cigarette, very very rarely drink alcohol, and I'm an accountant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They don't care about anything in banking and financing as long as money can be made.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:33
They don't care about anything in banking and financing as long as money can be made.
x2 That lesbian banker who was on America's Next Top Model show long ago and her past and present partners. Also, my lesbian friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sentry is very sexy. 008
:lol:
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:38
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:58
Models are not sexy. For example Victorias' Secret angels, or that Fabiola girl, she looks bony af, no sex appeal at all. Don't get me wrong, I think they are absolutely gorgeous but I just can't feel any attraction
Generally true. But some of them are hot.
OP yeah, I was just generalizing
There's another side to it too, they are generally mindblowingly dull and that takes away all the appeal to me. I've been around models and whoever was that compared them as a category to a particularly dumb golden retriever knows what I'm talking about.
I don't know about that, I was talking about looks specifically. I wrote that post after I visited the pageant couple thread and saw a few of their bikini gifs and photos, and all I saw were bones poking through the skin. I don't want to sound mean but seeing that (even on myself) always makes me feel very uncomfortable. But there were so many thirsty horny comments going on and on about how hot and sexy they are, and I was thinking to myself "wtf how does anyone think that's sexy?". That extreme body type is very rare for a reason, we as women are supposed to have a healthy amount of fat on our bodies, period. I don't think a grown healthy woman can be that thin without starving herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:06
yas let's protect pedos privacy said liberal California. even antifa ridden oregon not this unhinged

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 22:38
guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 21:50
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 05:15
guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 03:06
Scenario #1:
Someday, someone will FINALLY make G/G erotica than femmes can enjoy.
Something that's made for us...instead of the unwatchable crapola that's made for men.

Scenario #2:
We'll all die in a nuclear holocaust brought on by the Russia-Ukraine war or the soon-to-be PRC/Taiwan war.

Which scenario is more likely? I'd bet on extinction.
Are you talking about visual porn or literary?
i would assume that "unwatchable crapola that's made for men" means porn. and she's right. scenario2 will def occur first.
CRASH PAD out of SanFran used to do some decent L-scenes. But almost all of their stuff was aimed at butches not femmes. I'm afraid you Elizabeths are shit outta luck.
CrashPad has turned into total shit. When CrashPad first started they claimed that they were making lesbian erotica for lesbians. Now everything they do is all about the tranzies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

completely banned from posting on the other site from my apartment no matter how many VPN’s I go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can’t post on T....... even from a different device and different WiFi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is T or "the other site"? Are you talking about TaT? All I know is that these ongoing SQL server errors are driving me (and I'm sure many others) AWAY from wanting to post on here anymore! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t stand reading the other site…. Makes my eyeballs hurt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They axed posting on the other site t.p.....
dammit! Guess I will do my nephew updates from here from now on then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 17:51
They axed posting on the other site t.p.....
dammit! Guess I will do my nephew updates from here from now on then
how about, no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posters in the “I Genuinely Hate Men” thread and the “Transexuals” thread are severely mentally ill and scary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:11
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:30
So sweet. I totally agree. Love makes everything wonderful.
It certainly can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sentry is very sexy. 008
Do the two of you have her photo or something? :blinkwide:
DA
She likes yuri and uses anime profile pic, has some authority on L Chat. I guess that's sexy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 23:55
Posters in the “I Genuinely Hate Men” thread and the “Transexuals” thread
Men are severely mentally ill and scary.
Fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 06:01
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 23:55
Posters in the “I Genuinely Hate Men” thread and the “Transexuals” thread
Men are severely mentally ill and scary.
Fixed
:gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those who feel jaded and life has lost It's meaning should date younger women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fat positivity movements are covert operations from government that want to shorten the life of the suckers that fall for it while increasing their healthcare spending. Just like the tra crusade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For anyone who doesn’t know, there are two female international superstar athletes who recently (at the beginning of this year) split with their respective partners.
It caused a lot of drama as their individual couples were well liked and the pairs have been together for a number of years.

The two athletes in question train together very regularly and have become a bit of a one-two hit combo, smashing records and ending up the top two in their sport (more or less).. but any closeness between them was never under any suspicion, because to the world they’ve always seemed civil at best.

Cue this spring, when rumours began to fly as they were seen out together more and more. Their simmering secret romance became an obvious unspoken secret to anyone in the know, and by this summer they ‘hard launched’ with a shared story on IG followed quickly by a steaming holiday together abroad.

My unpopular opinion is not that there was emotional cheating before the relationship began - it’s whispered widely that they must have begun growing feelings mutually for a long time before their relationship began.

My unpopular opinion is that I secretly love the thought of their shared unspoken feelings and stolen glances and lingering touches in training. I abhor cheating in any form but I can’t stop thinking about how intensely hot their early days must have been, and how secretive they’d have had to keep their feelings from absolutely everybody - probably even from each other.

Guhhhh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:09
For anyone who doesn’t know, there are two female international superstar athletes who recently (at the beginning of this year) split with their respective partners.
It caused a lot of drama as their individual couples were well liked and the pairs have been together for a number of years.

The two athletes in question train together very regularly and have become a bit of a one-two hit combo, smashing records and ending up the top two in their sport (more or less).. but any closeness between them was never under any suspicion, because to the world they’ve always seemed civil at best.

Cue this spring, when rumours began to fly as they were seen out together more and more. Their simmering secret romance became an obvious unspoken secret to anyone in the know, and by this summer they ‘hard launched’ with a shared story on IG followed quickly by a steaming holiday together abroad.

My unpopular opinion is not that there was emotional cheating before the relationship began - it’s whispered widely that they must have begun growing feelings mutually for a long time before their relationship began.

My unpopular opinion is that I secretly love the thought of their shared unspoken feelings and stolen glances and lingering touches in training. I abhor cheating in any form but I can’t stop thinking about how intensely hot their early days must have been, and how secretive they’d have had to keep their feelings from absolutely everybody - probably even from each other.

Guhhhh.
All that you are feeling is normal. It is called the beginnings of 'shipping.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's almost like a certain unspeakable (here) course of action would be prudent. Interesting.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 17:24
Fat positivity movements are covert operations from government that want to shorten the life of the suckers that fall for it while increasing their healthcare spending. Just like the tra crusade.
This rings really true.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x2 FDA is a joke. They should be banning a lot of stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 06:56
Guest wrote:
This rings really true.....
Doubt it or not any British government for sure. They are always spending money telling fatties to get healthy, to walk to places and taxing drinks with too much sugar in it.

I see Lizzo will be performing at the venue I work at. I wonder how she will fit through the metal detector or fact fit up steps to the stage.