Unpopular Opinions

Reactions:

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:55
For those that keep citing Ukraine as a money laundering scheme—how does Russia/Putin fit into this though? You can’t “take advantage” of an invasion like this to improvise money laundering on that scale. It would all have to be pre planned. So again, how does massive ego Putin fit in? He went along with this scheme at the behest of westerners?? I doubt it. They paid him off? He already has billions and power. That he invaded is the one thing keeping me from believing this was all a set up.
No one in this thread ever cited about that
Maybe you should ask twitter/4chan where they keep spouting that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:55
For those that keep citing Ukraine as a money laundering scheme—how does Russia/Putin fit into this though? You can’t “take advantage” of an invasion like this to improvise money laundering on that scale. It would all have to be pre planned. So again, how does massive ego Putin fit in? He went along with this scheme at the behest of westerners?? I doubt it. They paid him off? He already has billions and power. That he invaded is the one thing keeping me from believing this was all a set up.
Putin isn't as powerful as you may think, he is a sociopath, a dictator. He sent inexperienced, untrained, reluctant and forced into a draft style enlisted men, most were 19 boys off the street, who went absent without leave, running away. Hundreds of thousands of men fled Russia rather than be drafted into the war. There are Russian soldiers who abandoned their posts hiding out in Ukraine. Putin was caught off-guard by strong Western support for Kyiv, as well as Ukraine's own fierce resistance to occupation. Putins head is in another time, Putin was bragging about their advanced technology in a video with a landline phone and fax machine in the background. Putin still uses a 1990 landline phone and fax machine. :lol:
Republicans bowing down to Putin because he put Trump in the white house, Republicans conspiracy theories don't hold the test against facts, Putin started a war he can't finish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:44
https://commonreader.wustl.edu/how-a-co ... ur-future/

How a Company Called BlackRock Shapes Your News, Your Life, Our Future
By then, BlackRock was already working hand in glove with the U.S. government. BlackRock was the firm chosen by the Obama Administration to clean up after the 2008 financial meltdown, buying up toxic assets the Fed was not legally allowed to purchase.
BlackRock’s CEO, Larry Fink, angled for the position of Treasury Secretary when it looked like Hillary Clinton might be president. He served briefly on an advisory committee for Donald Trump and was heavily promoted to be Treasury Secretary in the Biden Administration. Fink’s former chief of staff at BlackRock, Adewale “Wally” Adeyemo, is now deputy secretary of the U.S. Treasury. Former BlackRock executive Brian Deese is Biden’s top economic advisor; former BlackRock executive Michael Pyle serves as chief economic advisor to Vice President Kamala Harris.
The Vassar article says it flat out: “Interlocking directorates, revolving doors of personnel and financial stakes and holdings connect the corporate media to the state, the Pentagon, defense and arms manufacturers and the oil industry.” One of the world’s largest investors in weapons manufacturers, BlackRock is also heavily invested in tech platforms and, through its investors, has a stake in all the major corporations in the S&P 500.
!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really hope this mess fully starts to expose the banking systems, WEF, the BlackRocks etc for who they truly are. Whatever bad blood they wanted to stain decentralized systems like Bitcoin will only show the stains on their own hands. If people like us can know of it in a lesbian forum, I only hope others out there are seeing the corrupt world wide banking system is no one's friend but serves its own self served and elite networks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the shit that Biden gets away with just because the media is by his side and he has the image of a cool woke grandpa. Since he took over, conflicts have raged all over the world. Old conflicts have re-emerged, his administration is threatening several countries with interference and military invasion, relations with many countries are under threats, he's giving away insane cash and arms to Ukraine, North Korea/South Korea tension is back. And it doesn't help that he's senile and says the weirdest shit ever.

I can't imagine the constant media reports if this was someone else messing up presidents' and countries' names, not knowing where the fuck he's going or what he's doing and is on the verge of implicating the military in several conflicts around the world. Dude should be at a nursing home, but ofc Americans only care about how woke he is who cares about the wars he's provoking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 04:42
I can't believe the shit that Biden gets away with just because the media is by his side and he has the image of a cool woke grandpa. Since he took over, conflicts have raged all over the world. Old conflicts have re-emerged, his administration is threatening several countries with interference and military invasion, relations with many countries are under threats, he's giving away insane cash and arms to Ukraine, North Korea/South Korea tension is back. And it doesn't help that he's senile and says the weirdest shit ever.

I can't imagine the constant media reports if this was someone else messing up presidents' and countries' names, not knowing where the fuck he's going or what he's doing and is on the verge of implicating the military in several conflicts around the world. Dude should be at a nursing home, but ofc Americans only care about how woke he is who cares about the wars he's provoking.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 04:18
I really hope this mess fully starts to expose the banking systems, WEF, the BlackRocks etc for who they truly are. Whatever bad blood they wanted to stain decentralized systems like Bitcoin will only show the stains on their own hands. If people like us can know of it in a lesbian forum, I only hope others out there are seeing the corrupt world wide banking system is no one's friend but serves its own self served and elite networks.
Most people already know about this, but they would be accused of "anti semitic" or "conspiracy theorists" if they ever speak about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you tried drinking baking soda with apple cider vinegar though?

I mean, Boomer Facebook thinks that fixes everything else, why not the quite widely understood flaws of the financial system that for some reason you think you've discovered lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 06:25
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 04:42

x2
x3 but nothing new under the sun tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cities have too many businesses for dining, but virtually nothing for napping or showering. There should be more pools too or sports complex gyms for quick games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all...

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2019, 10:46
Guest wrote:Americans are so stupid, Why are they so fixed with calling people"white" and "black" ?
They even have to define themselves what they are, crazy.

In what world are lebanese and egyptian people "white"?? Middle eastern/arab is not white, doesn't matter how light skinned an individual is

Reactions:

Re: Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Americans are so stupid, Why are they so fixed with calling people"white" and "black" ?

In what world are lebanese and egyptian people "white"?? Middle eastern/arab is not white, doesn't matter how light skinned an individual is
In the same world that being of "Spanish origin" makes you not white. America needs to stop obsessing over race when it can't even define it in any meaningful way. White liberals profit too much in this obsession for them to let it go...look at how they keep trying to push "LatinX" on a group of people who have said they don't like it. Tedious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I can maybe stretch and understand for Lebanese but Egyptians are more Black than anything. The hair texture, and skin tone are definitely not white. It shows that the people who create these are internet weirdos who don't leave their homes and the best part is that someone like me wouldn't know what to choose from this word salad because i don't belong to any category.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That looks like a census form.

My God you people are dumb. Do you think liberals invented the census? Do you understand what it is for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In the same world that being of "Spanish origin" makes you not white. America needs to stop obsessing over race when it can't even define it in any meaningful way. White liberals profit too much in this obsession for them to let it go...look at how they keep trying to push "LatinX" on a group of people who have said they don't like it. Tedious.
Da US americans a crazy. Im dying at the fact that someone from spain would be hella confused about this :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blumenbach: Based on their skull/bone structures

Caucasian - European decent, Western (Arabs / Levantines) and some Central Asians, Northern Indians

Mongoloid - East Asians, some Central Asians

Indian (American) - obviously (though they are partially Mongoloids) e.g. Innuits

Malay - Austronesians, Polynesians, South East Asians

Indians (from India) used to list Caucasian when they immigrated.

Negroid - Sub Saharans Africans, pygmies, Australian, aborigines, Southern Indians

Genetics, not appearance (especially not skin color), is the greater classifier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I can maybe stretch and understand for Lebanese but Egyptians are more Black than anything. The hair texture, and skin tone are definitely not white. It shows that the people who create these are internet weirdos who don't leave their homes and the best part is that someone like me wouldn't know what to choose from this word salad because i don't belong to any category.
Did you get this version of Egyptians from that Michael Jackson video where Eddie Murphy played a Pharaoh because that is not accurate and I doubt many Egyptians would agree with you. I suspect you might be thinking of Nubians who really only make up part of the population in Upper Egypt.

Or are you one of those people who think that Cleopatra should be played by a African American actress over Gal Gadot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Current demographic of North Africa (used to be a Caucasian area, and referred to as Southern Mediterranean) has genetic makeup of 8% Sub Saharan (what you call in the US black). North Africa including Egypt used to have less Sub Saharan genes.

The "whites" Americans refer to are the Northern Europeans, but these people traces their roots where the Arabs and Levantines and the Berbers (native North African Caucasian) trace their own: The Caucasus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did you get this version of Egyptians from that Michael Jackson video where Eddie Murphy played a Pharaoh because that is not accurate and I doubt many Egyptians would agree with you. I suspect you might be thinking of Nubians who really only make up part of the population in Upper Egypt.

Or are you one of those people who think that Cleopatra should be played by a African American actress over Gal Gadot.
Stop pretending like you know where I'm from or why i said that. A large part of the population has afros and darker skin, how is that Caucasian? I want to give names so you can see and tell us in what world that's white? And those make up a large part of the population especially if you add Nubians in there. So at the very least not white.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The "blacks" in the USA are about 15% Caucasian. This system of dividing people into two is fucked up but definitely serving it's purpose right now, which is chaos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stop pretending like you know where I'm from or why i said that. A large part of the population has afros and darker skin, how is that Caucasian? I want to give names so you can see and tell us in what world that's white? And those make up a large part of the population especially if you add Nubians in there. So at the very least not white.
Evidence for this? Certainly didn't seem the case when I visited there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cleopatra was a Ptolemy. She's Greek. Gal can pass as Greek, though she's a bit German, the demography of Mediterranean back then was lughter than today's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I spent years there, and it's so evident especially with men since women there now largely cover their hair. If you know some of their celebs for example, just randomly MO Salah. Their men look a lot like him especially the further you go from the capital. There has been a lot of intermarriage so you definitely see paler people, but the people who are indigenous to the country those who live in the villages have nothing to do with white people. I wouldn't say Black, I just meant looking at the fact that they shoved them in the white category, if it was me and I was forced to put them somewhere I'd choose Black before white.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:08
Cleopatra was a Ptolemy. She's Greek. Gal can pass as Greek, though she's a bit German, the demography of Mediterranean back then was lughter than today's.
Yes, Gal was an acceptable casting to me. BTW, what ever happened to that movie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I spent years there, and it's so evident especially with men since women there now largely cover their hair. If you know some of their celebs for example, just randomly MO Salah. Their men look a lot like him especially the further you go from the capital. There has been a lot of intermarriage so you definitely see paler people, but the people who are indigenous to the country those who live in the villages have nothing to do with white people. I wouldn't say Black, I just meant looking at the fact that they shoved them in the white category, if it was me and I was forced to put them somewhere I'd choose Black before white.
You can think that if you wish but if you are looking at the genetics then they are closer to "white" than "black". That's just science and we should follow the science, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Yes, Gal was an acceptable casting to me. BTW, what ever happened to that movie?
Have no idea. If it ever pushes through I hope the script is excellent because her acting is not much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:16
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Have no idea. If it ever pushes through I hope the script is excellent because her acting is not much.
Gal is not a great actress that certainly is true but she does have a certain charisma and onscreen presence that I think could work well for a role like Cleopatra...a woman renowned for charm. I too hope the movie is good as Hollyweird could do with a big sweeping historical epic and blockbuster that isn't a superhero movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:05
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:38
Y'all...
Ohh that's good!! Katy with the #Facts!!
Thinking of You is my jam! I wish she gets back to her emo rock roots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 00:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You can think that if you wish but if you are looking at the genetics then they are closer to "white" than "black". That's just science and we should follow the science, right?
I saw the list someone posted up there and I was born in an Arab country myself and idk how all Arabs can be considered white. I get that you said it's science and genetics, but are Saudis white? How? Who considers science when acknowledging these things let's be real here. People look at appearances and skin tones. And i understand that we can lump some Arabs in there like Lebanese, Syrians maybe, but people like Egyptians, Saudis, Yemeni.. etc who looks at them and thinks white? The use of these categories has always been about appearances it feels like science was included to keep these dicisions alive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol yall better ask an arab in middle east, like they wanna be racially categorized as anything but white 🤣 they will punch you if you categorized them as black just try it mate good luck with that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 01:05
lol yall better ask an arab in middle east, like they wanna be racially categorized as anything but white 🤣 they will punch you if you categorized them as black just try it mate good luck with that
I will save you the trouble and tell you they'll get mad as hell. And the ironic part is that those who get mad at it are the ones who have dark skin and would never be considered white. Saudis for example are known to hate it. They also tend to be highly anti black.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Negro"?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Scenario #1:
Someday, someone will FINALLY make G/G erotica than femmes can enjoy.
Something that's made for us...instead of the unwatchable crapola that's made for men.

Scenario #2:
We'll all die in a nuclear holocaust brought on by the Russia-Ukraine war or the soon-to-be PRC/Taiwan war.

Which scenario is more likely? I'd bet on extinction.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 03:06
Scenario #1:
Someday, someone will FINALLY make G/G erotica that femmes can enjoy.
Something that's made for us...instead of the unwatchable crapola that's made for men.

Scenario #2:
We'll all die in a nuclear holocaust brought on by the Russia-Ukraine war or the soon-to-be PRC/Taiwan war.

edit, cuz eye cant spelll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When people are being openly racist towards Jewish people but use the word 'jaws', it makes the stupid things they say a lot more acceptable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Scenario #1:

Scenario #2:

Are you talking about visual porn or literary?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:52
Blumenbach: Based on their skull/bone structures

Caucasian - European decent, Western (Arabs / Levantines) and some Central Asians, Northern Indians

Mongoloid - East Asians, some Central Asians

Indian (American) - obviously (though they are partially Mongoloids) e.g. Innuits

Malay - Austronesians, Polynesians, South East Asians

Indians (from India) used to list Caucasian when they immigrated.

Negroid - Sub Saharans Africans, pygmies, Australian, aborigines, Southern Indians

Genetics, not appearance (especially not skin color), is the greater classifier.
x2 THIS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 05:04
When people are being openly racist towards Jewish people but use the word 'jaws', it makes the stupid things they say a lot more acceptable.
Saying that Jewish people are controlling our economy is not racist. Statistic wise they have more CEOs, banking industry, people who's making financial decisions. Hey my fam country was one of the countries who get fucked by ONE jewish people, George Soros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 05:15
guest wrote:
Scenario #1:

Scenario #2:

i would assume that "unwatchable crapola that's made for men" means porn. and she's right. scenario2 will def occur first.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 21:50
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 05:15
guest wrote:
Scenario #1:

Scenario #2:

i would assume that "unwatchable crapola that's made for men" means porn. and she's right. scenario2 will def occur first.
CRASH PAD out of SanFran used to do some decent L-scenes. But almost all of their stuff was aimed at butches not femmes. I'm afraid you Elizabeths are shit outta luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a bitch, I'm a mother... fucker under cover. I'm a saint, I'm a sinner... I'll be what you have for dinner. Take it down the throat, tin hat! :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 07:34
Guest wrote:
Saying that Jewish people are controlling our economy is not racist. Statistic wise they have more CEOs, banking industry, people who's making financial decisions. Hey my fam country was one of the countries who get fucked by ONE jewish people, George Soros.
it is, because you say jewish people, as if being rich and control economies is related to one being jewish, if you don't want to be called a racist call out the individual alone and not make it about their ethnicity, it's alright to criticize soros I don't like him myself but don't make it about jewish people to do so just because he happens to be one, there are plenty of folks who control world's economy who don't have jewish heritage and yet antisemites want to focus their criticism on the ones who're jew so they can be justified with their prejudice... who they think they fool? not me or any person who can see such prejudice masqueraded as a "genuine criticism". da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly!! Preach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here's the Syrian dictator with his wife
with children

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 07:34
Guest wrote:
it is, because you say jewish people, as if being rich and control economies is related to one being jewish, if you don't want to be called a racist call out the individual alone and not make it about their ethnicity, it's alright to criticize soros I don't like him myself but don't make it about jewish people to do so just because he happens to be one, there are plenty of folks who control world's economy who don't have jewish heritage and yet antisemites want to focus their criticism on the ones who're jew so they can be justified with their prejudice... who they think they fool? not me or any person who can see such prejudice masqueraded as a "genuine criticism". da
DA
The Jewry is faithful to their Bible, which says that they should be the light unto the nations, they will/should rule the world. The most dominant sect of Judaism today is Rabbinic/Orthodox, which admits that they descend from Pharasaic Judaism, and practice Talmudic (extra Biblical) teachings, which also includes Kabbalah. Kabbala is the foundation of the practices of Gnosticism and secret societies, such as Roscrucianism, Freemasonry and popular New Age teachings.

When people point to Jewry as the architect of modern society with the aim of world dominion, you have to look past their favorite shield that is of being "persecuted" because of their race. Rather of their insistence on their "choseness". People are seeing patterns of their workings behind the scenes to control the world putting Israel as a world power and their religion the superior truth as they are a people faithful to their beliefs (however harmful that can be for the rest of us). Their Tikkum Olam (repair of the world) is intended for them only and those who would accept their 7 Noahide Laws.

At the heart of Orthodox Judaism is contempt of the non-Jews, to the point that the "goy" is lower than animals. Many rabbis teach that the non-Jew will be their slaves in the Olam ha ba (translation: world to come). Their Kabbalah seeks to release the "trapped divine sparks" from the bodies of the goyim, so those sparks could return to them. That means destruction. Notice how the destruction of western society is being pushed in pop culture. It's sick.

When people speak of the Jews running the world, it’s not about race (surface), it's about what's behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here's the Syrian dictator with his wife
with children
da Putting all Arabs in one category is so wrong, for example Syrians like you showed look absolutely nothing like Saudis ethnically. The population of the Levant and indigenous North Africans (Berbers) might fall under the white category but the rest don't. The whole thing is so weird, i can never tell where i fall in this identity salad. I don't care who says they use science for this, no one in the real world looks at someone's freaking skull to decide what ethnicity they are lbr. It's all about outer appearance and skin tone.