Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2019, 10:46
Guest wrote:Americans are so stupid, Why are they so fixed with calling people"white" and "black" ?
They even have to define themselves what they are, crazy.

In what world are lebanese and egyptian people "white"?? Middle eastern/arab is not white, doesn't matter how light skinned an individual is
Here's the Syrian dictator with his wife
with children
da Putting all Arabs in one category is so wrong, for example Syrians like you showed look absolutely nothing like Saudis ethnically. The population of the Levant and indigenous North Africans (Berbers) might fall under the white category but the rest don't. The whole thing is so weird, i can never tell where i fall in this identity salad. I don't care who says they use science for this, no one in the real world looks at someone's freaking skull to decide what ethnicity they are lbr. It's all about outer appearance and skin tone.
DA
As the world become more mixed than ever, the claim that race is a social construct becomes more true than not. Europe is slowly changing its demographic into Arab, Asian and African, so is the US. Catehorozing by geography is becoming less helpful. It didn't use to be that way thousands of years ago, as tribes normally preferred to be homogeneous, and mixing with others was frowned upon. Not to say they didn't happen, especially in borders, and rapes also happened.

Phenotypes (observable manifestations of traits) include skin, hair, eye colors and bone structures. You won't mistake an albino pygmy for a Caucasian with a dwarfism. What can't always be observed directly are genotypes (complete genetic makeup), like a dark skinned half-Somalian and half-Indonesian.

If you want to be precise with this you have to know the haplogroup (as opposed to the simplistic racial categorization) you mostly belong to.

For example most Arabs belong to haplogroup J, most Northern Europeans to haplogroup R1a, etc.

Genetics > anthropology

Reactions:

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 07:34
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 05:04
When people are being openly racist towards Jewish people but use the word 'jaws', it makes the stupid things they say a lot more acceptable.
Saying that Jewish people are controlling our economy is not racist. Statistic wise they have more CEOs, banking industry, people who's making financial decisions. Hey my fam country was one of the countries who get fucked by ONE jewish people, George Soros.
it is, because you say jewish people, as if being rich and control economies is related to one being jewish, if you don't want to be called a racist call out the individual alone and not make it about their ethnicity, it's alright to criticize soros I don't like him myself but don't make it about jewish people to do so just because he happens to be one, there are plenty of folks who control world's economy who don't have jewish heritage and yet antisemites want to focus their criticism on the ones who're jew so they can be justified with their prejudice... who they think they fool? not me or any person who can see such prejudice masqueraded as a "genuine criticism". da
Who are they? We are saying jewish people, because there are several jewish people in high position of financial control. Jewish people screaming racism like they're not enslaving black people and hiding that history because jewish people owned google. It's okay to call several whites as "white people", several blacks as "black people", but it's suddenly racist call several jews as "jewish people"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When people are being openly racist towards Jewish people but use the word 'jaws', it makes the stupid things they say a lot more acceptable.
Saying that Jewish people are controlling our economy is not racist. Statistic wise they have more CEOs, banking industry, people who's making financial decisions. Hey my fam country was one of the countries who get fucked by ONE jewish people, George Soros.
it is, because you say jewish people, as if being rich and control economies is related to one being jewish, if you don't want to be called a racist call out the individual alone and not make it about their ethnicity, it's alright to criticize soros I don't like him myself but don't make it about jewish people to do so just because he happens to be one, there are plenty of folks who control world's economy who don't have jewish heritage and yet antisemites want to focus their criticism on the ones who're jew so they can be justified with their prejudice... who they think they fool? not me or any person who can see such prejudice masqueraded as a "genuine criticism". da
Who are they? We are saying jewish people, because there are several jewish people in high position of financial control. Jewish people screaming racism like they're not enslaving black people and hiding that history because jewish people owned google. It's okay to call several whites as "white people", several blacks as "black people", but it's suddenly racist call several jews as "jewish people"?
I can assure you if you google for the richiest people alive some are jews but most aren't or have any jewish ancestry
https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

so what if several of them are well-succeeded? do you envy and hate rich people or something? or are you just ok with certain ethnic groups being rich? if such rich people were arabs instead would you lot make as much as fuss with your usual conspiracies? the reason as why there are much rich jews is because is in their culture to be incentivized to earn money that's all, there's no nwo, illuminati, whatever paranoia, going on behind the curtains just you wackos making shit up to demonize an entire group of people

who are the black people they're slaving now? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can assure you if you google for the richiest people alive some are jews but most aren't or have any jewish ancestry
https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

so what if several of them are well-succeeded? do you envy and hate rich people or something? or are you just ok with certain ethnic groups being rich? if such rich people were arabs instead would you lot make as much as fuss with your usual conspiracies? the reason as why there are much rich jews is because is in their culture to be incentivized to earn money that's all, there's no nwo, illuminati, whatever paranoia, going on behind the curtains just you wackos making shit up to demonize an entire group of people

who are the black people they're slaving now? :eyeroll:
Oh yeah Forbes list. Very very reliable. Only naive people would reference Forbes list. Who own Forbes? Who own google?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's the religion, not the race that's harmful to humanity. Everywhere they go, people notice their hostility, separateness, and supremacist mentality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 07:29
It's the religion, not the race that's harmful to humanity. Everywhere they go, people notice their "hostility, separateness, and supremacist mentality".
well as a non-religious/white homosexual woman I never saw the bolded from jews but from muslims and christians, I've yet to met one who's an ass to me based on their religion, of course there are a few who definitely would as there are extremists in any ideological movement, but compared to muslims and christians they're the mildest by miles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 12:28
Guest wrote:
It's the religion, not the race that's harmful to humanity. Everywhere they go, people notice their "hostility, separateness, and supremacist mentality".
well as a non-religious/white homosexual woman I never saw the bolded from jews but from muslims and christians, I've yet to met one who's an ass to me based on their religion, of course there are a few who definitely would as there are extremists in any ideological movement, but compared to muslims and christians they're the mildest by miles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da the double standards in this comment is representative of the common double standards everyone has about this topic.
You generalize the conservative ultra religious people of Christianity and Islam that you usually find in closed circle communities or in certain Muslim countries, but ignore that there are many moderates who practice the religion but aren't hostile to others. But then you act like the moderate jews represent all jews even though there are conservative jews who are as awful as the conservative Christians and Muslims. Go to those who practice conservative Judaism like the Ashkenazis and the ones who live in Israel and tell us how lovely they are to you. They are also against gay rights, women have no rights within these cirlces and have to cover their hair and so on, but surprisingly that's ignored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On the blog Ellison appeared to jokingly complain about how growing up in the 21st century was not a good time for sex. She wrote: 'Born too late to have ten kids, born too soon to have four-dimensional upload orgies.'

She wrote: 'But it turns out all the men who are interested in dating me only care about 'intelligence' and 'knowing stuff about trading' and 'having good opinions on social justice' and things like that…

On the Tumblr account, Ellison wrote that she had 'noticed a lot of changes in my desires.' She said she was 'less aesthetically attracted to femininity and more to masculinity.'

She wrote: 'I'm less hedonistic and more masochistic. I get a lot of pleasure from doing things that are hard, unpleasant, physically taxing, or emotionally painful.'
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-114395 ... -scam.html
I nearly died laughing at that Sam Bankman-Fried's part-time ex-gf Caroline Ellison's online self. Sounds like a caricature one can easily find in LGBTQIA+ places: Tumblr loon. Polyamory. Seem to crave sex orgies. (Is she LGBTQIA+ yet? I mean lots of Poly identify as that too. Sth like queer who fucks only men, oh sorry, boooys). Seem to be some sort of social justice warrior too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da the double standards in this comment is representative of the common double standards everyone has about this topic.
You generalize the conservative ultra religious people of Christianity and Islam that you usually find in closed circle communities or in certain Muslim countries, but ignore that there are many moderates who practice the religion but aren't hostile to others. But then you act like the moderate jews represent all jews even though there are conservative jews who are as awful as the conservative Christians and Muslims. Go to those who practice conservative Judaism like the Ashkenazis and the ones who live in Israel and tell us how lovely they are to you. They are also against gay rights, women have no rights within these cirlces and have to cover their hair and so on, but surprisingly that's ignored.
x2 thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'll just say this, between to live in vatican/italy, in any corner of the middle east aside Israel, and Israel, I'd live in the last one without a second thought

no Israel isn't against gays rights nor are women imposed to cover their head... :fool:

as for "many moderate muslims" of yours my reaction to that is this, lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 13:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'll just say this, between to live in vatican/italy, in any corner of the middle east aside Israel, and Israel, I'd live in the last one without a second thought

no Israel isn't against gays rights nor are women imposed to cover their head... :fool:

Da you would rather live in Israel which is a deeply religious country with yes gay rights than Italy? Vatican city is basically just an area of Rome you know. Nothing more. Italy is fine. Unless you count the dangerous muslim and black migrants invading it. Israel isn’t secular in the least and could be reduced to ashes by its neighboring countries. Obviously any muslim country is a no but that’s obvious for any lesbian with a brain. The self-hating ones are despicable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da you would rather live in Israel which is a deeply religious country with yes gay rights than Italy? Vatican city is basically just an area of Rome you know. Nothing more. Italy is fine. Unless you count the dangerous muslim and black migrants invading it. Israel isn’t secular in the least and could be reduced to ashes by its neighboring countries. Obviously any muslim country is a no but that’s obvious for any lesbian with a brain. The self-hating ones are despicable.
italy is very racist and homophobic, as a poc lesbian I'd feel much safer in Israel

there's no chance of Israel to be nuked by its neighbors if anything it's the other way around if they ever wanted to lol, it seems to be safe to travel or to live in (x) otherwise people en masse would fled from there already lol which isn't the case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

italy is very racist and homophobic, as a poc lesbian I'd feel much safer in Israel

there's no chance of Israel to be nuked by its neighbors if anything it's the other way around if they ever wanted to lol, it seems to be safe to travel or to live in (x) otherwise people en masse would fled from there already lol which isn't the case
Da you think Israel is safe for poc? Educate yourself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Orthodox jews are awful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF
why doesn't this deranged antisemitic hate troll not get banned
next the earth is flat really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 21:56
WTF
Do you get off on calling just anyone who has valid negative criticisms about the Jews an antisemite? If yes, grow a brain. Don't worry mods here, who are also as brain dead, have your back. This place is allergic to non-mainstream truth.

Christians and Muslim can get criticised too, but no one calls those critics any irrational collective term such as. Js are the most powerful group that can't be criticised even if they are wrong. They even have their ADL (Anti Defamation League). Imagine the protection they have and they still cry "persecuted" despite owning most if not all the powerful seats in the world.

[/img]https://i.ibb.co/jy1FcWH/20221119-060236.jpg[/img]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 22:09
Guest wrote:
WTF
Do you get off on calling just anyone who has valid negative criticisms about the Jews an antisemite? If yes, grow a brain. Don't worry mods here, who are also as brain dead, have your back. This place is allergic to non-mainstream truth.

Christians and Muslim can get criticised too, but no one calls those critics any irrational collective term such as. Js are the most powerful group that can't be criticised even if they are wrong. They even have their ADL (Anti Defamation League). Imagine the protection they have and they still cry "persecuted" despite owning most if not all the powerful seats in the world.

x2, 3..2..1 before i'll be called the op talking to herself, Lchat in it's glory smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF

'The Jews' contributed more to science, art, human rights, literature etc. and generally the advancement of humanity, even though a persecuted minority than blacks, who just breed, overpopulate the world and contribute if ever only in sports because the worldwide majority of them
CAN NEITHER READ NOR WRITE!
Non-mainstream 'truths' like the earth is flat :tinfoil:
x1000
true dat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF

da. I don't know about this adl thing but it makes sense they've that when there are a bunch of muslims, liberals, and white supremacists, defaming them non- stop and get away with it, which contradicts with your pic as a supposed group which control everything and won't accept any criticism or else
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:02
you know there are many arabs living there no? full fledged citizen ones

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
'The Jews' contributed more to science, art, human rights, literature etc. and generally the advancement of humanity, even though a persecuted minority than blacks, who just breed, overpopulate the world and contribute if ever only in sports because the worldwide majority of them
x1000
true dat
x2 Quality over Quantity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF

DA okay then why it's anti semitic to say that The jews control the financial industry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 13:12
ImageImage

But what fine children they would create if these exes breed together. High IQ and...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF

da. I don't know about this adl thing but it makes sense they've that when there are a bunch of muslims, liberals, and white supremacists, defaming them non- stop and get away with it, which contradicts with your pic as a supposed group which control everything and won't accept any criticism or else
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:02
you know there are many arabs living there no? full fledged citizen ones
LOL Idk there seem to be quite some Africans in Arab countries serving AS SLAVES. Even in Africa there's lots of slavery e. g. Libya.
In Israel however there are quite a lot of black Jews, from Ethiopia. Wonder why they chose life in "rascist, jewish" Israel over Ethiopia or any other African country? Might have something to do with African Muslims :rofl:
If western liberal countries are so unbearable why don't you lot move to Africa where you can "thrive"? Because here you only cause problems and don't contribute positively, just look at the crime statistics :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:55
Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 13:12
ImageImage

But what fine children they would create if these exes breed together. High IQ and...
lame post. black women have always been treated awful by rascists because of their looks.
on a different note, the only area where black people seem to thrive is sports, doesn't mean they rule there just because there's so many of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Being black is an advantage if you are at least middle class compared to similarly situated white ppl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 12:44
Being black is an advantage if you are at least middle class compared to similarly situated white ppl
Nice try, when cornered jews always gonna try to provoke race war between black and white people.

Oh no another jew getting caught stealing money? Let's provoke another race war! let's distract the sheep!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You'll fall in love with anything that can make your brain come in dopamine. If it takes the form of a human behind the screen, talking to you in the ways that you dig, you'd fall in love. Love is a social construct. Chemicals are universal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luxury brand normalizing pedo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol they're acting like bondage bear was there "accidentally"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:24
democrats love them pedos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:33
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:24
democrats love them pedos
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Regarding mass gun violence (mostly in the US but can happen elsewhere, however not that common)... [This in no way says that I do not feel sorry for the victims (do not twist)]

Unless you still go to school or are a church/synagogue/mosque-goer, you can avoid lots of them (I didn't say 100%) by avoiding the mass places where filthy masses with the lowest common denominator gather... like cinema (too many unwashed ones, even without gun danger), Walmart kind, shopping malls (less chance in selective shops), clubs/bars, esp. with low criteria (sure, one should have the right to enjoy such things in the free society, but well for me, I can live with no longer going) and so on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Models are not sexy. For example Victorias' Secret angels, or that Fabiola girl, she looks bony af, no sex appeal at all. Don't get me wrong, I think they are absolutely gorgeous but I just can't feel any attraction

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:58
Models are not sexy. For example Victorias' Secret angels, or that Fabiola girl, she looks bony af, no sex appeal at all. Don't get me wrong, I think they are absolutely gorgeous but I just can't feel any attraction
Generally true. But some of them are hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:
OP yeah, I was just generalizing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 02:44
You'll fall in love with anything that can make your brain come in dopamine. If it takes the form of a human behind the screen, talking to you in the ways that you dig, you'd fall in love. Love is a social construct. Chemicals are universal.
Wow I’ve been thinking exactly this all week.🤯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The latin pageant couple are faking for publicity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 19:51
Why do you think so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesn't represent lots of normal Russians I've met but does represent (not the p*3*do part) weirdly twisted or dark sensibility/energy of not small amount of other Russians I've met

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's another side to it too, they are generally mindblowingly dull and that takes away all the appeal to me. I've been around models and whoever was that compared them as a category to a particularly dumb golden retriever knows what I'm talking about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's another side to it too, they are generally mindblowingly dull and that takes away all the appeal to me.
How is that any different from most Americans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Live and let live, is only applicable to those who are civil and can be respectful of others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:03
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's another side to it too, they are generally mindblowingly dull and that takes away all the appeal to me.
How is that any different from most Americans?
O-U-C-H

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

'Artists and those in the artistic, creative industry' coming out of the ex Soviet world seem way too grossly bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 19:51
Some people has theories that it was to get the Argentine one a Green Card. Honestly I thought the same as you about it being a publicity thing and I kinda believed the Green Card thing too until I saw how they were with each other during the pageant itself before they knew each other much and the Instagram comments/posts to each other way before they went public with the relationship. Neither of them strike me as gay so I found it really hard to believe, but in saying that I feel gross because it’s such gross het type thing to say/assume. I do personally believe they are real now and also still genuinely hope they are a real couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:45
'Artists and those in the artistic, creative industry' coming out of the ex Soviet world seem way too grossly bizarre.
Examples? Same with modernism and postmodernism visual art, literature, and philosophy. All downgrades.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:27
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:45
Examples? Same with modernism and postmodernism visual art, literature, and philosophy. All downgrades.
I cannot google and post the details at the moment but those closely involved with Balenciaga controversy are this Russian gal, another Russian man, another Georgian man. I personally know some more (more than few) from there who are into very grotesque, beyond dark stuff. Yeah people in the arts tend to be like this, but they... much more. and Serbian Marina Abramović...