Unpopular Opinions

Reactions:

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Post by Guest »

It should be LGB not Lgbtq.
Trans people are not the same as LGB people, it’s not about sexual orientation, they should be their own thing and stop forcing “lesbians shouldn’t exclud MTF”
Q is people making labels up to describe whatever they feel like doing, NB thing etc be whatever you want, but it’s not a sexual orientation, there is only 3 of them, again stop saying lesbians should date you because you don’t have a gender, you DO.
At the moment it feels like Lgbtq community is seen as a circus with different freaks, mostly focused on sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Media suddenly lost interest when it's black supremacist killing white people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 23:58
Unpopular but true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 13:49
Unpopular: maybe someone who wants to kill anyone shouldn't be in charge of diversity,equity, and inclusion? Too much to ask?
I see that Americans, even thought they live in a country with a tiny muslim population for which they should count their blessings, still manage to have muslim nutters Why don't you guys ever learn from Europe? Or Canada since it's closer to you. Don't appoint these people, don't give them an inch, they'll take a mile
da. Because "diversity, equity and inclusion" is nothing but Black, Muslim and Trans at all cost. Instead of same qualifications, standards and merits (and with those 'identities'). So they will continue to appoint them above else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 12:55
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 12:13
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 09:47
Lady Gaga ( and co.) should have just spoke in their natural accent. The American cast totally failed at portraying Italian accents and it makes the film unwatchable. If they wanted an authentic respectful film they would have had an Italian cast, so why think publishing this weird mix of New York and parody of Americans doing a generic Eastern Europe accent was totally unproblematic.
an Italian cast would mean a film in Italian, not English. Americans are never gonna watch that because if there's one thing they cannot tolerate in spite of their obsession with 'diversity' it's subtitles
A long as you insist on only watching movies in English you'll run into the same problems
DA
Oh well, movies in Italian already exist and some of them are really nice, some are masterpieces too. :P
I saw the Eclipse by Antonioni yesterday night and... who cares about Lady Gaga and diversity obsessions?
x2 another DA. I like that film and director and many Italian films. Grew up with a love for diverse films all over the world, subtitled. Diversity obsession is r-------.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 06:48
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 00:34
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 20:40
no discernable culture of their own, feels insecure in comparison to the big American neighbor and wants to feel special and different. Hence crazy wokeism. Plus tons of muslim immigrants that have made it an almost shithole. Canada was the country that wanted to create sharia tribunals in Ontario until some women spoke up and said 'guys this is a terrible idea'
Wait why? :nervous:
because diversity is beautiful/multiculturalism is great/islam is wonderful
are you really asking why? where do you live that it's a surprise to you?
Wtf Canada y'all weird AF with y'all TRAs running around harassing women, defending Islam misogyny, and now this?
DA. No surprise. Canada does another usual Canadian thing. The only thing attractive there is the nature. People... ugh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 01:44
Guest wrote:
yup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[quote[/quote]
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 23:52
Trans people are not the same as LGB people, it’s not about sexual orientation, they should be their own thing and stop forcing “lesbians shouldn’t exclude MTF”
Q is people making labels up to describe whatever they feel like doing, NB thing etc be whatever you want, but it’s not a sexual orientation, there is only 3 of them, again stop saying lesbians should date you because you don’t have a gender, you DO.
At the moment it feels like Lgbtq community is seen as a circus with different freaks, mostly focused on sex.
We already get it why some anons on here use "LGB" while others use "LGBT(Q)." It will remain a controversial issue for all the communities involved for years to come. People of different sexuality(ies) or gender identity(ies) are not -- and may never be -- of one mind regarding these acronyms or labels that imply inclusion or exclusion.

I think posters should be able to use whatever acronyms feel the most authentic and realistic to themselves without fear of getting flamed or ridiculed by others who don't happen to agree or share the same understanding. Most of what we say, and how we say it, anyway result from the different experiences or encounters we've had with others who are like (or unlike) us.

Here is a beautiful saying attributed to the fourth-century Saint Augustine of Hippo: "In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity." I think it is still applicable to many gray areas of life today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 03:29
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 12:55
DA
Oh well, movies in Italian already exist and some of them are really nice, some are masterpieces too. :P
I saw the Eclipse by Antonioni yesterday night and... who cares about Lady Gaga and diversity obsessions?
x2 another DA. I like that film and director and many Italian films. Grew up with a love for diverse films all over the world, subtitled. Diversity obsession is r-------.
OP here, same. I grew up as a cinephile so I love good movies regardless their language.
I think it's a cultural difference too. I don't know where you all are from but I'm from the EU.
The most important film festivals in Europe are international ones (Cannes, Berlin, Venice...) so it's easy for us to know about diverse movie productions. Of course there are national film festivals too but I may be wrong of they are not perceived as important as the international ones.
As far as I know the most important American film competition is the Academy Awards, that is the American equivalent of the French César Awards. It's a national festival, celebrating the best national artists/movies. I think this is one of the reasons American people don't even think about watching subtitled movies, they don't "exist" to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yup
can you imagine if it had been a white guy plowing through a crowd of black people? the media response would be very different
the victims are older white women who are literally the most hated demographics for liberals and the rest are kids but they're white so they got what they deserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too busy releasing criminals from prison? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 08:29
[quote
Guest wrote:
Trans people are not the same as LGB people, it’s not about sexual orientation, they should be their own thing and stop forcing “lesbians shouldn’t exclude MTF”
We already get it why some anons on here use "LGB" while others use "LGBT(Q)." It will remain a controversial issue for all the communities involved for years to come. People of different sexuality(ies) or gender identity(ies) are not -- and may never be -- of one mind regarding these acronyms or labels that imply inclusion or exclusion.

I think posters should be able to use whatever acronyms feel the most authentic and realistic to themselves without fear of getting flamed or ridiculed by others who don't happen to agree or share the same understanding. Most of what we say, and how we say it, anyway result from the different experiences or encounters we've had with others who are like (or unlike) us.

Here is a beautiful saying attributed to the fourth-century Saint Augustine of Hippo: "In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity." I think it is still applicable to many gray areas of life today?
[/quote]

da
#kumbaya

I don't use LGB, I use lesbian because that is the only group I'm remotely interested in and with whom I share a semblance of anything. Couldn't care less about men and gay men aren't different just because they happen to fuck other men. They still hate women and they especially hate lesbians. They're the ones who let the T and B infiltrate but now are trying to rewrite history and sweep this under the carpet. Take a look at Datalounge, it's filled with misogyny. Bisexuals are insufferable and for all intents and purposes lead heterosexual lives. We have nothing in common
I of course find many lesbians stupid and lame and completely self-destructive so there's that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lady Gaga ( and co.) should have just spoke in their natural accent. The American cast totally failed at portraying Italian accents and it makes the film unwatchable. If they wanted an authentic respectful film they would have had an Italian cast, so why think publishing this weird mix of New York and parody of Americans doing a generic Eastern Europe accent was totally unproblematic.
On second thought I agree with you. Since American people aren't able to spell correctly Italian food, Italian restaurants in the US should be owned by Italian people only and they should employ Italian staff only.
It's a matter of diversity, you know. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:49
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yup
can you imagine if it had been a white guy plowing through a crowd of black people? the media response would be very different
the victims are older white women who are literally the most hated demographics for liberals and the rest are kids but they're white so they got what they deserved
DA exactly. For many years, I have seen too many sick liberals freely expressing in that way, directly or indirectly. The double standards and the latest news do not remotely surprise me though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 13:49
Unpopular: maybe someone who wants to kill anyone shouldn't be in charge of diversity,equity, and inclusion? Too much to ask?
I see that Americans, even thought they live in a country with a tiny muslim population for which they should count their blessings, still manage to have muslim nutters Why don't you guys ever learn from Europe? Or Canada since it's closer to you. Don't appoint these people, don't give them an inch, they'll take a mile
da. Because "diversity, equity and inclusion" is nothing but Black, Muslim and Trans at all cost. Instead of same qualifications, standards and merits (and with those 'identities'). So they will continue to appoint them above else.
True, its tick boxes of three types and nothing else. They don't care about diversity of opinions. They don't care about other minorities, they don't care about poor people, they don't care about the eldery, they don't care about disabled people even though the loons are always making up random disabilities they claim to have. Oh and Fat people...they care about fat people long enough to scream FatPhobia...but otherwise there isn't any Fat Inclusion campaign.

I can't claim to care about various groups but I don't market myself as a fucking saviour of humanity and on the "right side of history". I also don't abuse the word "diversity" to give special treatment to my pet groups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 08:29
[quote
Guest wrote:

[/quote]

If lesbians want to align with trannner and queer freaks then whatever but there are all those "not LGB without the T" fuckers who insist that everyone is all in together. Same with mainstream groups who cannot allow LGB Alliance to exist on its own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The amount of excuses for this criminal, just because his race (black)

https://twitter.com/shaneferro

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 09:37

women times and times again defend male violence and if the criminal is black then their virtue-signalling becomes manic because their feeling of moral superiority and fetish for (dangerous) black men releases too many endorphins

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:33
Guest wrote:

women times and times again defend male violence and if the criminal is black then their virtue-signalling becomes manic because their feeling of moral superiority and fetish for (dangerous) black men releases too many endorphins
x2 :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:33
Guest wrote:

I do think they must get some kick out of all the virtue signalling. Some seem to go way beyond a feeling of guilt or worry that they will lose friends by being less woke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another example of mainstream medias controlling the narrative

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:
On second thought I agree with you. Since American people aren't able to spell correctly Italian food, Italian restaurants in the US should be owned by Italian people only and they should employ Italian staff only.

I don't think there is anything wrong with American's running Italian themed restaurants, cultures should be open to be enjoyed by everyone. The issue is respect and education. Other reviewer's have said the film comes of mocking due to the poor accents, and as someone who too has seen their language mocked and poorly attempted on film by American's it's not cool. There are some actors who are brilliant and respectful when doing accents, but the cast of Gucci is not. They should either have made it an Italian cast, speaking their own language and subtitled, cast Italian's speaking English, or just had all the cast speak in their native American accents, because the cast wasn't up to scratch to try and imitate the real life people.

Gaga's comment about method acting make me think of the Olivier quote "dear boy have you tried acting?" in response to Hoffman's method acting lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with American's running Italian themed restaurants, cultures should be open to be enjoyed by everyone. The issue is respect and education. Other reviewer's have said the film comes of mocking due to the poor accents, and as someone who too has seen their language mocked and poorly attempted on film by American's it's not cool. There are some actors who are brilliant and respectful when doing accents, but the cast of Gucci is not. They should either have made it an Italian cast, speaking their own language and subtitled, cast Italian's speaking English, or just had all the cast speak in their native American accents, because the cast wasn't up to scratch to try and imitate the real life people.

Gaga's comment about method acting make me think of the Olivier quote "dear boy have you tried acting?" in response to Hoffman's method acting lol.
Isn't that dumbass Gaga always going on about how she's Italian, and how 99 people in a room don't believe in her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
st wrote:

Could also be a matter of the competence and quality of their voice coach(es)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love watching this YouTube channel from this family that lives in Alaska and how they survive in the cold. It’s nothing like the survival shows it’s very upbeat and normal It’s helping me deal with the winter. The woman in it is such a bimbo that she went to the grocery store without her handbag and wallet and her husband had to bring it to her and he told her to drive slowly because she didn’t understand stuff. Although I look very femme/straight tbh I think I relate to guys more when it comes to certain stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finally watched E.T. and it wasn't that great. Kinda boring with no risks. Wasn't so heartwarming. At least it feels more adult than Disney animations.

Speaking of, I am forcing myself to complete watching the animations I watched bits of when I was young. I kinda dread even having to watch Toy Story or Monsters, Inc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with American's running Italian themed restaurants, cultures should be open to be enjoyed by everyone. The issue is respect and education. Other reviewer's have said the film comes of mocking due to the poor accents, and as someone who too has seen their language mocked and poorly attempted on film by American's it's not cool. There are some actors who are brilliant and respectful when doing accents, but the cast of Gucci is not.
OP here. My post was sarcastic :eyeroll:
Anyway, Italian-themed restaurants led by Americans show no respect for Italian recipes and their waiters can't correctly pronounce ingredients and recipes. Do the diversity obsession and respect apply to movies only? If so, they seem to me kinda hypocritical.
They should either have made it an Italian cast, speaking their own language and subtitled, cast Italian's speaking English, or just had all the cast speak in their native American accents, because the cast wasn't up to scratch to try and imitate the real life people.
So it's fine to poorly imitate food and ways but it's not respectful when it comes to movies. I don't understand this idea of respect for 'diversity', it sounds so stupid to me. People should be respected in real life, not in fictionary products.
The following clip shows an Italian actress playing an American nun singing in Italian with poor accent. According to the 'diversity' theory, the problem is the Italian actress playing an American nun with a poor Italian accent or the American nun should be played by an Italian actress in order avoid bad accents? :fool:
BTW I don't really care, each time I see this clip I simply :rofl: :rofl:
... ego sum tua virgo puella... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

How do y'all not understand this is satire against gun control? I.E. less guns to kill people = less suv's to kill people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 02:00
Guest wrote:

How do y'all not understand this is satire against gun control? I.E. less guns to kill people = less suv's to kill people.
Nah it's a dumbass tweet. Similar with WaPo 'cause by SUV' headline. Trying to minimize that black supremacist action.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

hilarious that you think this is satire. Says it all. Liberals full of 'white guilt' have lost the plot and you can't even tell that she's being serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 19:38
And that is why those states with more "educated" people are so insufferable and dumb. Woke hellholes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

hilarious that you think this is satire. Says it all. Liberals full of 'white guilt' have lost the plot and you can't even tell that she's being serious
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:04
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 19:38
And that is why those states with more "educated" people are so insufferable and dumb. Woke hellholes.
X2 What's the point of advanced degree if in the end you still ignore basic biology and support delusional narrative of 'trans women are women' 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with American's running Italian themed restaurants, cultures should be open to be enjoyed by everyone. The issue is respect and education. Other reviewer's have said the film comes of mocking due to the poor accents, and as someone who too has seen their language mocked and poorly attempted on film by American's it's not cool. There are some actors who are brilliant and respectful when doing accents, but the cast of Gucci is not.
Anyway, Italian-themed restaurants led by Americans show no respect for Italian recipes and their waiters can't correctly pronounce ingredients and recipes. Do the diversity obsession and respect apply to movies only? If so, they seem to me kinda hypocritical.
They should either have made it an Italian cast, speaking their own language and subtitled, cast Italian's speaking English, or just had all the cast speak in their native American accents, because the cast wasn't up to scratch to try and imitate the real life people.
So it's fine to poorly imitate food and ways but it's not respectful when it comes to movies. I don't understand this idea of respect for 'diversity', it sounds so stupid to me. People should be respected in real life, not in fictionary products.
The following clip shows an Italian actress playing an American nun singing in Italian with poor accent. According to the 'diversity' theory, the problem is the Italian actress playing an American nun with a poor Italian accent or the American nun should be played by an Italian actress in order avoid bad accents? :fool:
Yeah, I'm Scottish and we get the piss taken out of our "culture" all the time and we suffered through Braveheart so I feel like I couldn't give a fuck about jokes about haggis, Australians with American accents playing Scottish people, Groundskeeper Willy, bagpipes being played badly and I don't know any Scottish person that does unless its being done by an English person then they are in for a proper seeing to and possibly a Glasgow kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 08:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, I'm Scottish and we get the piss taken out of our "culture" all the time and we suffered through Braveheart so I feel like I couldn't give a fuck about jokes about haggis, Australians with American accents playing Scottish people, Groundskeeper Willy, bagpipes being played badly and I don't know any Scottish person that does unless its being done by an English person then they are in for a proper seeing to and possibly a Glasgow kiss.
Why do the Scottish hate the English so much and worship trannies? The way I see it, you lot should be glad to be ruled by the English because so many Scottish people in power are insufferable woketards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:52
Guest wrote:
Why do the Scottish hate the English so much and worship trannies? The way I see it, you lot should be glad to be ruled by the English because so many Scottish people in power are insufferable woketards.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They don't love trannies....the insane politicians in Scotland just want to jump on every woke causes because Sturgeon wants to elevate herself as a "world leader" by going against "evil Tories" and to make friends with other woke crazy world leaders.

I'm not living in Scotland because its run by insane SNP woketards but sadly there is no decent opposition to them in Scotland and they don't seems likely to be booted out of power anytime soon. I wish Ruth Davidson had not stepped down as leader of the Scottish Tories...she at least tried to hold Sturgeon to account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I guess it's for the same reason most Italians silently despise the Americans. Not just Italians, a lot of people around the world hate Americans.
People in the US are the only ones who still can't understand why or at least they pretend not to understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I guess it's for the same reason most Italians silently despise the Americans. Not just Italians, a lot of people around the world hate Americans.
People in the US are the only ones who still can't understand why or at least they pretend not to understand.
I love the US just like how I love the UK, or more specifically, England. I hope YOU realise that people hate China more and no sane country wants to let China rule them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love the US just like how I love the UK, or more specifically, England. I hope YOU realise that people hate China more and no sane country wants to let China rule them
China never "liberated" us "buying" women and kids for a pack of cigarettes afterwards, taking advantage of the poverty due to months of allied bombings, so I have no personal reasons to despise China. As far as I know, China doesn't start wars as easily as Americans do right now. Maybe Chinese people know what war really is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ as a chinese, someone once said the Great Wall it a great symbol of the chinese mindset (don't know about the future). It was to keep the outsiders out, but it was also to keep within ourselves. No dreams of conquering lands and calling it their own.

History shows we are experts at killing our own, no need for outside help

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl:
The subtle irony of having four Romanazzi sgrezzi that speak pretty much a local vernacular of the region of Rome more than the real Italian language, correct Americans on how they pronounce words. :lol: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 13:06
^ as a chinese, someone once said the Great Wall it a great symbol of the chinese mindset (don't know about the future). It was to keep the outsiders out, but it was also to keep within ourselves. No dreams of conquering lands and calling it their own.

History shows we are experts at killing our own, no need for outside help
China plans to forcefully retake Hong Kong and Taiwan. Threatened to nuke Japan and USA for even thinking of defending those 2. Wants other countries to bow down to them after they get rid of USA and maybe also the UK, and I don't even mean leading other countries, but taking over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 14:52
https://imgur.com/t/news/EGhBNsw
This is roughly equivalent to Venus Williams disappearing after outing Donald Rumsfeld as her rapist.
Get a load of the email text:
If the CCP had broken her, she’d be making this false statement of retraction on camera. That it appears as a flimsy, unverifiable email indicates she hasn’t caved under torture, or has been injured too badly to show on camera. Please spread the word. Sauce: https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/tennis/p ... index.html
And yet, Democrats and other leftists around the world will continue to defend China, continue to do business with such an evil country, just like how they defend Muslim and tranny men.
From the IGHM thread. Such a peaceful country. Never sexist, unlike those Westerners. Totally doesn't commit femicides. Isn't building up its army to prepare for war with the West/USA. Never homophobic, despite banning gay content from TVs and banning actors who starred in any gay media from appearing together in public. Never made its own citizens disappear. Didn't deliberately cover up details on COVID, so that it could wreak economic havoc upon the rest of the world. Has no dreams of colonizing the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 13:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The subtle irony of having four Romanazzi sgrezzi that speak pretty much a local vernacular of the region of Rome more than the real Italian language, correct Americans on how they pronounce words. :lol: :nails:
I'm sure they can speak properly if they want to, they are just relaxed and having fun. Don't forget Italy is a recent Country and dialects were the local official languages in the past, so they are commonly used by people everywhere in Italy. People from Milan, Turin, Verona, Naples, Rome, Catania... do the same and most people still have a strong local accent when speaking Italian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 13:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

BTW
... e me' cojoni! :lol: