Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Time for a new round of Q&A!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which is the safer platform, this or t---? <small>asking my lot</small>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do I get rid of someone leeching on me online without making myself look like an asshole?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How do I get rid of someone leeching on me online without making myself look like an asshole?

Man or a woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If it's a man tell him you're a lesbian if it's a woman tell her you are dating someone. Overall you have to tell them something or else they will keep following you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm waiting .... :waiting:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm waiting .... :waiting:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:If it's a man tell him you're a lesbian if it's a woman tell her you are dating someone. Overall you have to tell them something or else they will keep following you.
It's a woman, and it's not about dating.

She asked me to participate in something, I didn't want to sound rude and instead of declining asked her to tell me more about it, and she (on purpose or not) interpreted it as an agreement, and sucked me into it. I am always being too nice and don't know how to say no to people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How do I get rid of someone leeching on me online without making myself look like an asshole?
Let me know what you think.

Hi (name of person),

Thank you for considering me and asking me to participate in (blank). I was curious about details and thought about it, but found that I'm not the right person for it. I don't want to take that opportunity away from someone who may actually want it. You're awesome for thinking of me though!

*optional* let me know of other things

Conclude

If they are persistent. Just be honest and tell them "thanks, but no thanks."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Let me know what you think.

Hi (name of person),

Thank you for considering me and asking me to participate in (blank). I was curious about details and thought about it, but found that I'm not the right person for it. I don't want to take that opportunity away from someone who may actually want it. You're awesome for thinking of me though!

*optional* let me know of other things

Conclude

If they are persistent. Just be honest and tell them "thanks, but no thanks."
Op here. This is actually a nice and polite response. I will try writing something similar to this person. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are soooo many strippers lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why are soooo many strippers lesbians?
They become lesbians when they see how gross males are. Lol I'm kidding, I don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why are soooo many strippers lesbians?

Why are you frequenting strip clubs?

Actually, its about money & lrs strippers have no qualms about taking a douchebag's money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Should I remove this lady from my SM?

Was romantic with someone. Their family member added me. This person disappeared, so I removed her from my SM. Not sure if I should keep her family member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could someone please recommend something on Netflix with nice lesbian content (preferably without one of the women ending up with a man in the end). I've already seen The Intervention, Carol, Loving Annabelle, Hill House, OITNB and Gypsy (which desperately needs more seasons, those bastards!).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the title of the movie, Imagine Me & You - who is the "Me" and who is the "You"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I forgot what I was going to ask. Oh ok as you have gotten older have you learned how good or bad friends can be?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In the title of the movie, Imagine Me & You - who is the "Me" and who is the "You"?
For me sheetal is me and linda is you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I forgot what I was going to ask. Oh ok as you have gotten older have you learned how good or bad friends can be?
As I have gotten older , I cared less and less for my friends' opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do I see who I've blocked on instagram?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are jews white? :hmmm:

AMI
Reactions: 0

Post by AMI »

What do you call two lesbian in a bar talking about nuts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I'm a rebound, is there any chance that someday she might actually love me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Flying to Ventura California what are some good lesbian hang outs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Flying to Ventura California what are some good lesbian hang outs?
None. There's an airport in ventura???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Flying to Ventura California what are some good lesbian hang outs?
None. There's an airport in ventura???

San Diego and then driving to Ventura

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But I am already in San Diego and almost to Ventura :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:But I am already in San Diego and almost to Ventura&nbsp; :hudoin:
I'm in San Diego too. Lots more lesbian hang outs here. But monday nights are a bore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think that extremely mentally ill people are kind of drawn to each other because they speak the same language as in the language of crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:do you think that extremely mentally ill people are kind of drawn to each other because they&nbsp; speak the same language as in the language of crazy

I think you attract what you are not what you wznt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I said that wrong it depends on how much you like yourself, you may want someone like you or you may not. I do but ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm so scared like terrified that a good friend of mine might kill herself. like what could i do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i'm so scared like terrified that a good friend of mine might kill herself. like what could i do?
Why do you feel she is suicidal? If she is a close friend you can talk with her about the problem in her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people who go out of their way to prove they are straight more likely to be gay or bi? I got a real vibe off a married supposedly straight woman recently. We exchanged eye contact and it was like electric. A few weeks later I had a brief conversation with her about work matters (we work in same company and have very limited contact). Completely randomly and out of context she mentioned she had a son. It was really weird and made me think she was trying to show me she was ultra straight... But it had the opposite effect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people who try hard to prove they're straight more likely to be gay or bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Are people who try hard to prove they're straight more likely to be gay or bi?
i think they rather try to convince themselves that they're straight than somebody else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So honest answers here please. I've never understood why people cut themselves. I've been depressed, suicidal even, but cutting myself has never crossed my mind. I've tried to imagine what brings people to do that, but I can't figure it out. It seems like a social contagion, and it's mostly teens, I honestly wonder if the real reason they do it is because they think it's cool and it brings attention. So is that the real reason, the un-PC reason no one actually wants to say? Or am I totally wrong and being judgemental?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How gay is this statement? "If a man tells me I'm hot, that doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer to hear a woman say it."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

would you date a girl who can walk almost normally but not completely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How gay is this statement? "If a man tells me I'm hot, that doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer to hear a woman say it."
Who said that? Maybe it's some straight woman who knows men say all kind of things to get into women's pants or maybe she's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi ChartReader. I'm just curious. What are the Sun signs of the girls you've dated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am pretty sure the devil is in my house how can I get rid of him?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is singer Khalid gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:How gay is this statement? "If a man tells me I'm hot, that doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer to hear a woman say it."
Who said that? Maybe it's some straight woman who knows men say all kind of things to get into women's pants or maybe she's

By that logic straight women can fake compliment other women too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:

By that logic straight women can fake compliment other women too.
I am sure they do but at the same time they don't need to complement women because they don't gain anything with it aka fucking them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not a bad person decent looking and a very hard worker do you think anyone will ever love me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm not a bad person decent looking and a very hard worker do you think anyone will ever love me?
gee, i dunno, maybe? lolz :lol: :alright: