Re: Questions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 12:37
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 11:54
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 10:31
How do you deal with rage? serious question.
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode. I was able to handle it in the past, I think there's something broken in me so now so I need tips.
I try to remind myself that the guilt and I regret I feel after I do explode isn’t worth it. I feel worse about myself than whatever made me angry. Write down what’s bothering you, even in your notes app and it might take your mind off of it a bit.
First of all ty for your answer. The real problem is I'm trapped. It's not that I feel trapped, I'm trapped. So talking about my feelings doesn't solve my situation, I still thank for your attempt and I know it doesn't work for talking about it doesn't solve anything. I need practical tips to deal with rage without exploding. Basic practical tips. Ty anyway.

Boxing, hiking, running you get the point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prob not much help but if you need anything I am here for you. Maybe just to talk?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode. I was able to handle it in the past, I think there's something broken in me so now so I need tips.
I go to my room and lie down until it passes.

When I feel my angriest, it’s usually because a lot of things are going wrong. Try to fix all the problems in your life so you’ll be less irritable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol watching life after love 90 day fiancé and the lesbian woman has a sex coach and it’s so interesting that anyone would need a sex coach esp at 30

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 13:42
Lol watching life after love 90 day fiancé and the lesbian woman has a sex coach and it’s so interesting that anyone would need a sex coach esp at 30
So, what is your question?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 13:42
What the hell is a sex coach?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I being paranoid?
My best friend (female and straight) keeps saying things that implies she wants to be more than friends, then quickly follows this up by saying she isn't hitting on me.
I like her as a friend and dont want to have sex with her.
We go on what we call date night together, once a month or more. Date night is normally a trip to the theatre, or posh dinner, followed by Netflix and lots of alcohol. In the morning she normally gets in bed with me for a hungover cuddle.
Recently things have changed and she's stopped asking her boyfriend to go with her to work events or even her graduation, and asked me instead. She said, whilst drunk 'he's hot but boring. You keep me interested... If only you had his body'
So I'm a bit confused, is she into me or not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 01:10
Am I being paranoid?
My best friend (female and straight) keeps saying things that implies she wants to be more than friends, then quickly follows this up by saying she isn't hitting on me.
We go on what we call date night together, once a month or more. Date night is normally a trip to the theatre, or posh dinner, followed by Netflix and lots of alcohol. In the morning she normally gets in bed with me for a hungover cuddle.
Recently things have changed and she's stopped asking her boyfriend to go with her to work events or even her graduation, and asked me instead. She said, whilst drunk 'he's hot but boring. You keep me interested... If only you had his body'
She would be into you if you had a d---.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Am I being paranoid?
it sounds like she's into you. are you into her? i don't think you need to do anything if you are. sounds like she's on her way...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:47
Guest wrote:
Am I being paranoid?
it sounds like she's into you. are you into her? i don't think you need to do anything if you are. sounds like she's on her way...
OP I'm not into her, just love her as a friend. She keeps telling me she's not hitting on me, but I think that's a weird to thing to randomly say. Didn't think she was, until she said she wasn't! When I went on a date with some girl, she got annoyed. She said it was because she wanted to go to that restaurant with me, not that she was upset I was on a date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^

I deal with rage by ranting out on anonymous platform. Maybe here, maybe Reddit. I prefer here. Just to get it off my chest. Idk why the idea of getting it off my chest anonymously soothes me. I feel there’s no judgement.

If it’s something I need answers to, I’ll rant to anonymous friends. Other than that, I usually take a walk to calm the rage.

As for the anon with best issue, I behaved like your bestie previously acting all weird and clingy cos I had feelings for her but was straight acting. I couldn’t stand when she talked about her husband- I know stupid. But she was nice and comfortable with me, touchy feely too so I got carried away with feelings. Anyway, my advice is not to do anything till she tells u she likes u. Seems like she’s bicurious or something but will bounce once she’s realised she doesn’t wanna be gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are grown adults. Deal with rage by understanding that for a start, it's entirely your problem, it is a problem that only exists in your head. You are responsible for diffusing it. Nobody else should be asked to absorb it or process it for you.

Learn to step back and think abou5 what's worth getting angry about, what can be done with that anger to make things better - and after that, what just needs to be let go. "Venting" anywhere doesn't help, and it's been demonstrated it will just make you madder, it's mentally unhealthy and it reinforces bad psychohabits (nb - talking it through with somebody equipped to work it out is not the same thing)

You need to work through whether the thing making you mad is worth it or whether your response is proportionate. If it's not, organize your thoughts, let go what you need to, and do something else with your energy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 17:08
Y'all are grown adults. Deal with rage by understanding that for a start, it's entirely your problem, it is a problem that only exists in your head. You are responsible for diffusing it. Nobody else should be asked to absorb it or process it for you.

Learn to step back and think abou5 what's worth getting angry about, what can be done with that anger to make things better - and after that, what just needs to be let go. "Venting" anywhere doesn't help, and it's been demonstrated it will just make you madder, it's mentally unhealthy and it reinforces bad psychohabits (nb - talking it through with somebody equipped to work it out is not the same thing)

You need to work through whether the thing making you mad is worth it or whether your response is proportionate. If it's not, organize your thoughts, let go what you need to, and do something else with your energy.
And if the reason you’re angry is justifiable, what’re you supposed to do? Justifiably blow up? Typing it out does relieve some of the tension.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 00:55
Guest wrote:

And if the reason you’re angry is justifiable, what’re you supposed to do? Justifiably blow up? Typing it out does relieve some of the tension.
If it's justifiable - what is within your power now to improve the immediate situation, and after that, to stop it arising again? Use your anger there. Where it cannot be used, let it go.

Anger is an energy that can be useful, but if you foster it where it has nowhere to go it's self destructive. "Venting" gives an immediate adrenaline rush in the short term that helps, but in the long term it just makes it easier to stay unhappy. We are not closed containers that need to release pressure, all you're doing by "venting" is training your brain to stay unhappy -

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/ve ... shows.html

Think about the people you know who "vent" most, why don't they ever seem to get happier in the long term?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

OP here, I don't ask anyone to absorb my rage, this is why I'm asking about an alternate way to deal with it. I also know nobody really cares about my rage, it just upsets people and I'm the one who's gonna pay for it.
Please don't think things are always fixable, sometime they are not.
How do I feel when I'm angry? I just wanna die, I'd like to have button to press to disappear in a sec, this is my constant thought when I'm raging. And I don't really care anymore about the after and other people's reactions. I used to care about it but I don't care anymore. I have no reason to care anymore about it, I've learned my lessons well even if I'm not a fast learner So I only need a way to distract myself and stop the anger before it's going to build, for it just harms me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:59
^^

I deal with rage by ranting out on anonymous platform. Maybe here, maybe Reddit. I prefer here. Just to get it off my chest. Idk why the idea of getting it off my chest anonymously soothes me. I feel there’s no judgement.

If it’s something I need answers to, I’ll rant to anonymous friends. Other than that, I usually take a walk to calm the rage.

As for the anon with best issue, I behaved like your bestie previously acting all weird and clingy cos I had feelings for her but was straight acting. I couldn’t stand when she talked about her husband- I know stupid. But she was nice and comfortable with me, touchy feely too so I got carried away with feelings. Anyway, my advice is not to do anything till she tells u she likes u. Seems like she’s bicurious or something but will bounce once she’s realised she doesn’t wanna be gay.
Update on the situation. We went out last night, theatre followed by drinks. At the bar she chose a table in an area with low light and asked me to put my arm round her. Saying it was so she could top up her drink from her hip flask without the staff seeing.
Then she kissed me. She said she was just trying to make it look like we were on a date so people would leave us alone. This isn't normal behaviour right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is this considered ugly to lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Not ugly. Just not sexually attractive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she looks attractive but I have absolutely zero clue what people who go for femmes think or actually femme lesbian opinions and men’s opinions don’t count femmes are like men they just go for everything like even ugly men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:54

You sound like an incel questioning people beauty :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think lesbians are mostly attracted to natural looking girls, that woman is pretty but looks like a blow up doll that usually straight men find attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 13:48
I think lesbians are mostly attracted to natural looking girls, that woman is pretty but looks like a blow up doll that usually straight men find attractive.
But why is Dojacat considered attractive they look identical to me I can’t figure out what the difference is I just don’t see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Then why would the lesbians be attracted to Vanessa Kirby she looks like a straight blow up doll to me I don’t get it. I don’t understand what the difference is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Doja cat has a beautiful body but her face is very blah. Although, I prefer minimum makeup on women, I think she is one of few women who wears heavy make up well without looking like a drag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People who are on d--- constantly opinions don’t count. Especially if the men are attractive because they love men. People who have an male friend who they date usually are just lying so their opinions do count.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 06:50
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:59
^^

Update on the situation. We went out last night, theatre followed by drinks. At the bar she chose a table in an area with low light and asked me to put my arm round her. Saying it was so she could top up her drink from her hip flask without the staff seeing.
Then she kissed me. She said she was just trying to make it look like we were on a date so people would leave us alone. This isn't normal behaviour right?
It’s not.
Do u like her? She hot? If yes then maybe just play along...

If u don’t find her attractive or have feelings for her, then don’t entertain her flirts... don’t have to shut it down but just don’t give mixed signals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I work out. If I don't work out, I can't handle life.
Also, I look at things on the internet that I like, like sports or people I look up to.
"Work out" is meant broadly, by the way. There are many activities that let me return to my equilibrium, so any of those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kylie is delicious though :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is OP asking about that woman anyway? I went to her IG and she is married with a kid so who gives a fuck if we find her attractive, she is wasted on a d---.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 13:33

I think she looks attractive but I have absolutely zero clue what people who go for femmes think or actually femme lesbian opinions and men’s opinions don’t count femmes are like men they just go for everything like even ugly men
Question: is this body massively photoshopped or is it real?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you slept with an obese lesbian before? Would you? If she has a great personality and cute face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:54

The female presenter or the red bottle of whatever that is? Or both?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:

Doesn't seem naturally proportioned. Cosmetic surgery for breast and thigh enhancement? Ill-proportioned obesity?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so I obviously didn’t think this through. My house will only be ready in few years, it’s in the process of applying and all. I managed to match with this woman who is 4 years older than me, she’s 39 but she also didn’t have a house ready, moving out next week. She’s divorced.

So how and where exactly are we gonna uhm hook up? Both of us are closeted and the city we live in is quite modern but not exactly gay friendly I would say.

This is my first hook up with a stranger, tips??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 08:39
Ok so I obviously didn’t think this through. My house will only be ready in few years, it’s in the process of applying and all. I managed to match with this woman who is 4 years older than me, she’s 39 but she also didn’t have a house ready, moving out next year. She’s divorced.

So how and where exactly are we gonna uhm hook up? Both of us are closeted and the city we live in is quite modern but not exactly gay friendly I would say.

Corrected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ok so I obviously didn’t think this through. My house will only be ready in few years, it’s in the process of applying and all. I managed to match with this woman who is 4 years older than me, she’s 39 but she also didn’t have a house ready, moving out next week. She’s divorced.

both of you live with roommates/family members? just rent a hotel room then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do popstars or movie stars have more power/are more important/have more clout?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:

Doesn't seem naturally proportioned. Cosmetic surgery for breast and thigh enhancement? Ill-proportioned obesity?
The waist and hips are disproportioned too.
I don't understand why a woman would want to look like that but I live in a country where the mainstream ideal body type is the average Victoria's Secret model and those who are not like that are considered fat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:28
Guest wrote:

I live with my family and Idk who she lives with. Maybe family too since she’s divorced. Okay hotel... so the one initiating the hook up should book the hotel right? Or okay maybe we should both discuss. Idk I actually feel weird to take the lead on this.
I was thinking before plunging to book a hotel, should we take the first step to go out for drinks first to test chemistry??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 11:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I live with my family and Idk who she lives with. Maybe family too since she’s divorced. Okay hotel... so the one initiating the hook up should book the hotel right? Or okay maybe we should both discuss. Idk I actually feel weird to take the lead on this.
I was thinking before plunging to book a hotel, should we take the first step to go out for drinks first to test chemistry??
how did you even come to the idea of hooking up without discussing anything? like it just popped in your head and then you both were like 'okay fine bye'....usually it leads to further discussion of details, which place is available/where each of you feel comfortable/your working schedule so you'd be both free for the "event"....girl all those questions you should discuss with her not with us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 11:45
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 11:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

how did you even come to the idea of hooking up without discussing anything? like it just popped in your head and then you both were like 'okay fine bye'....usually it leads to further discussion of details, which place is available/where each of you feel comfortable/your working schedule so you'd be both free for the "event"....girl all those questions you should discuss with her not with us
It’s my first time.
On the dating app, she mentioned in her bio that she basically looking for a hook up and when we matched she was being flirty and all.
Then I asked her if she has her own place and she asked me the same thing...

We seem to be hitting it off and have moved on to texting cos she wanna “chat first”. I guess screen? So she seems to be someone I would like to spend time with so Idk how forward I should be before we end up being just penpals.

She just came out from a long marriage so I think she’s also new at this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
But why is Dojacat considered attractive they look identical to me I can’t figure out what the difference is I just don’t see it
Doja cat doesn't look THAT plastic like that other woman. She just wears a lot of makeup. And that woman's body is clearly photoshopped badly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone ever had a surgery to regulate their jaw?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 11:06
Why would you have surgery? Stress causes the issues with it by constricting the blood vessels making the joints tense and clenching teeth together too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Met someone online, great personality, cute face and very witty. Kinda tick all my boxes.

Met for coffee, face is cute, personality is the same irl, more funny in person but she’s fat. >20-30kg

I think she packed on pounds when she changed jobs or something. I mean she told me she’s not slim when we were chatting and we all say shit like I’m not gonna judge on looks or size.

So... ditch or date?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:11
Met someone online, great personality, cute face and very witty. Kinda tick all my boxes.

Met for coffee, face is cute, personality is the same irl, more funny in person but she’s fat. >20-30kg

I think she packed on pounds when she changed jobs or something. I mean she told me she’s not slim when we were chatting and we all say shit like I’m not gonna judge on looks or size.

So... ditch or date?
That’s not something we can tell you. It’s about whether you like her and are attracted to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can I stop thinking about sex so much? I’m trying to sleep and it’s all I can think about, I tend to hyper fixate on things and i don’t know how to break it so my brain will shut up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Why would you have surgery? Stress causes the issues with it by constricting the blood vessels making the joints tense and clenching teeth together too much.
No that‘s not my issue at all. I went to an orthodontist because I wanted to get Invisalign to straighten my teeth. He said teeth regulation alone won‘t do it. I have this issue with my jaw when I open my mouth too wide, one side of my jaw makes this weird movement and even a sound. Something‘s not right but I never thought much of it since it doesn‘t hurt. But looks like I‘ll need surgery to fix this or maybe I‘ll get a problem with this when I‘m older.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 09:14
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:
No that‘s not my issue at all. I went to an orthodontist because I wanted to get Invisalign to straighten my teeth. He said teeth regulation alone won‘t do it. I have this issue with my jaw when I open my mouth too wide, one side of my jaw makes this weird movement and even a sound. Something‘s not right but I never thought much of it since it doesn‘t hurt. But looks like I‘ll need surgery to fix this or maybe I‘ll get a problem with this when I‘m older.
Oh my gosh, your situation is kind of similar with mine! But in my case, my orthodontist only said to leave it be for the time being as long as it doesn't interfere with how I eat, etc.
I have a regular check-up with my orthodontist because I'm currently wearing invisalign too so I think I'll know if my jaw needs "realignment".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:25
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:11

So... ditch or date?
That’s not something we can tell you. It’s about whether you like her and are attracted to her.
I love her personality but not so much that I would wanna sleep with her, unfortunately. If I do, it will be cos I feel obligated.

So this is when people ghost right cos they can’t face how awkward it is.

Has anyone experienced this?