Questions

Reactions:

Re: Questions

Post by Guest »

Why do so many black people have baby mommas/ daddies? I don't see that often with white people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 08:09
Why do so many black people have baby mommas/ daddies? I don't see that often with white people.
Idk, either my family are baby momma/daddy Georg or you know classier white people than me in general.

I come from redneck country though, so maybe that's not a million miles off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
White people do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you feel about a woman who just lust after you but doesn't want a relationship or not into you romantically?

Do you think she's trashy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 12:55
How do you feel about a woman who just lust after you but doesn't want a relationship or not into you romantically?

No <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 12:55

Why should I think that?... Love and lust are not necessarily related, if you can't separate them, you might stop seeing people that don't want or can't have a relationship rn.

Sex is just sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah ok but answer the first question. =_=

I think if I'm attracted to her of course I like that, but if not, it grosses me out though not as much as if it's a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 15:50

I think if I'm attracted to her of course I like that, but if not, it grosses me out though not as much as if it's a dude.
Is she bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 15:56
Guest wrote:

Is she bi?
Why does that matter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 15:56
Guest wrote:

Is she bi?
Why does that matter?
Spill it out. How in the world can someone answer your question, if you don't provide any details?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I dont feel anything about it, people are allowed to be shallow and just want to fuck someone without wanting a rs with them. Why does that make them trashy? Not everyone wants to find their Princess or Prince Charming. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 21:54
Guest wrote:

I dont feel anything about it, people are allowed to be shallow and just want to fuck someone without wanting a rs with them. Why does that make them trashy? Not everyone wants to find their Princess or Prince Charming. <_<
This!
And I don't think it's shallow... Two people can do amazing in bed but terrible in a daily routine. You don't have to date every person you fuck lol.

Sometimes, being able to say that you won't/can't have any kind of emotional commitment with someone is a way of showing affective responsibility. You're not messing around with someone's feelings and you're being mature enough to say you can't offer anything more or even better that what you're giving. From there, it's up to the other person to decide if it's enough for them or if they'd look for someone else who check the boxes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only one insane poster on this page and it's the one fixating on skulls being bashed in <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Narcissists be raging :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So it's my first birthday alone due my visa process. I'd rather spend it alone than with strangers as well . Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? (I'm in Toronto).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 13:41
So it's my first birthday alone due my visa process. I'd rather spend it alone than with strangers as well . Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? (I'm in Toronto).
I have this thing where I prefer to spend my bday alone traveling. Kinda a present to me from me thing because I don’t see the day as something for others or to bother them about. I don’t really like others even knowing when it is.

That said! I found Montreal to be a wonderful city to explore by myself. There are great museums if you are into that. If that is too far to go, maybe Nigeria falls. I’ve only been from the US side, but the Canada side looked like it had a really nice trail/boardwalk along the river, and if you have never seen it, it’s absolutely spectacular. Much better than ever seeing it in videos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:58
Guest wrote:
I have this thing where I prefer to spend my bday alone traveling. Kinda a present to me from me thing because I don’t see the day as something for others or to bother them about. I don’t really like others even knowing when it is.

That said! I found Montreal to be a wonderful city to explore by myself. There are great museums if you are into that. If that is too far to go, maybe Nigeria falls. I’ve only been from the US side, but the Canada side looked like it had a really nice trail/boardwalk along the river, and if you have never seen it, it’s absolutely spectacular. Much better than ever seeing it in videos.
Thank you for your advice! I want to go to Montreal but probably won't this trip as I am going West. I've been to the falls already and loved it! I ended up video calling my wife and having a walk around city, got a burger and the girl at the burger place gave me free ice cream (probably felt sorry for me haha).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Depending on budget: I’d hop on Via at Union, head to Belleville, take a taxi to here: https://www.theroyalhotel.ca/, get a massage, go to winery, have a great meal, read a book, stay a night, come home.

Otherwise - get a treatment (massage, nails, water etc) at Hamma, four seasons, body blitz etc.

Happy birthday!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ shit, sorry! Should have continued reading…

Hope it was a good one!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2023, 00:01
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 02:12
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 01:21
Is it possible to be a close friend to someone you're in love with ? Right now I can't deal with losing my best friend but I can't deal with this unrequited love either
:hug: so painful, Anon.

My story that will hopefully make you see that it can/will get better.

I went through this in my late teens and either road felt like I couldn’t breathe. Finally, the pain of watching her date dumbass after dumbass was enough (it felt like someone ripped out my heart each day) so I moved a 4 hour flight away to attend school. A year or two of separation was enough for me to get over my feelings and we were able to be friends again. Years later, I was maid of honor at her wedding and she at mine.

At some point, you will likely either need space OR you will recognize that it’s not meant to be. I just don’t know how you can get over someone when you will read into every little/gesture she does. I definitely wasn’t strong enough.

It’s a painful experience and I’m sorry you are going through this! Does she know you have feelings for her?
Thank you for your kind answer. :hug:

I've been trying for a year to convince myself that I can keep our friendship the same as it is, but I'm fooling myself. :( I think only a firm and strong distance will help, like you did. I value my friendships very much, I find it especially hard to distance myself from them but I'm also not strong enough to not read into every little/gesture she does even though I know she's straight. That's why I didn't have the courage to admit my feelings to her, since I would get a rejection and I don't know if I can take any more pain at the moment.

But your story gives me hope that one day I can truly be her friend. I just have to accept that I have to really distance myself first. Although I suppose to do it properly, I'd have to admit my feelings to her...
DA. i think you should admit your feelings to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
15 May 2023, 00:01
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 02:12
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 01:21
Is it possible to be a close friend to someone you're in love with ? Right now I can't deal with losing my best friend but I can't deal with this unrequited love either
:hug: so painful, Anon.

My story that will hopefully make you see that it can/will get better.

I went through this in my late teens and either road felt like I couldn’t breathe. Finally, the pain of watching her date dumbass after dumbass was enough (it felt like someone ripped out my heart each day) so I moved a 4 hour flight away to attend school. A year or two of separation was enough for me to get over my feelings and we were able to be friends again. Years later, I was maid of honor at her wedding and she at mine.

At some point, you will likely either need space OR you will recognize that it’s not meant to be. I just don’t know how you can get over someone when you will read into every little/gesture she does. I definitely wasn’t strong enough.

It’s a painful experience and I’m sorry you are going through this! Does she know you have feelings for her?
Thank you for your kind answer. :hug:

I've been trying for a year to convince myself that I can keep our friendship the same as it is, but I'm fooling myself. :( I think only a firm and strong distance will help, like you did. I value my friendships very much, I find it especially hard to distance myself from them but I'm also not strong enough to not read into every little/gesture she does even though I know she's straight. That's why I didn't have the courage to admit my feelings to her, since I would get a rejection and I don't know if I can take any more pain at the moment.

But your story gives me hope that one day I can truly be her friend. I just have to accept that I have to really distance myself first. Although I suppose to do it properly, I'd have to admit my feelings to her...
DA. i think you should admit your feelings to her.
She's already said that admitting her feelings will only gain her a heartbreaking rejection. I think she should put space between them and follow the "no contact" rule for a period of time. If her friend becomes suspicious, then find something to tell her (but not about her feelings).

Some friendships can survive the "revealing or telling," while other friendships will get ruined forever. A lot depends on the personalities of those involved and if there's any internalized homophobia that can get in the way.

Trust me, I know from experience. I "told" my straight best friend, but couldn't get over her (even with distance and no contact), then eventually things got awkward because she "knew," and our friendship was never the same again. In fact, it was essentially destroyed. I lost both my best friend and the love of my life. It was a traumatic experience for me. (Let us never forget what we learned through Martha's telling experience in The Children's Hour.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ oh man I’m sorry Anon. That’s heartbreaking. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 00:07
^ shit, sorry! Should have continued reading…

Hope it was a good one!
Thank you! I really appreciate the time you took to give me advice. I had a chill day! A massage would have been nice, I should have thought of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi to whoever is reading!
So I have a question. I know most of the time when person A asks person B on a date and gets rejected, the focus is mostly on person A.
I want to ask those who have been person B, what was the reason you rejected the girl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 09:43
Hi to whoever is reading!
So I have a question. I know most of the time when person A asks person B on a date and gets rejected, the focus is mostly on person A.
I want to ask those who have been person B, what was the reason you rejected the girl?
it's one of either 2 things:
1) i'm not attracted to her.
2) for me, if they're really clear about it being a date, it can feel like a lot of pressure and too much too soon, so i get scared and just say no. i think i'm the type who prefers to ambiguously "hang out" and see if i like them without the pressure to be romantic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's my friend's birthday. we've never given each other gifts but last year, i got her a gift card. my bday was after hers and she didn't get me anything back. her birthday has come around again. i feel a little weird about going back to not getting her anything after having gotten something last year. i would be okay with getting her a gift card, but the problem is that the amount is so obvious. i got her $100 last year but it feels like too much to give again this year. i'd be okay with $50, but it feels like an "i like you less"/downgrade from last year. should i give her the $50 or is it better to give nothing than a gift that's clearly worse than last year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:23
it's my friend's birthday. we've never given each other gifts but last year, i got her a gift card. my bday was after hers and she didn't get me anything back. her birthday has come around again. i feel a little weird about going back to not getting her anything after having gotten something last year. i would be okay with getting her a gift card, but the problem is that the amount is so obvious. i got her $100 last year but it feels like too much to give again this year. i'd be okay with $50, but it feels like an "i like you less"/downgrade from last year. should i give her the $50 or is it better to give nothing than a gift that's clearly worse than last year?
You shouldn't feel bad because she didn't feel bad or cared enough to get you something back, so why should you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:41
Guest wrote:
You shouldn't feel bad because she didn't feel bad or cared enough to get you something back, so why should you?
x2

To OP: Maybe she doesn't do gift exchange, some people are like this and it could be troubling to them when they receive gifts. It is rude to not accept gifts and telling people she doesn't like gifting might lead to awkwardness, so it is possible that she didn't get you anything hoping you could get the hint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:41
Guest wrote:
x2

To OP: Maybe she doesn't do gift exchange, some people are like this and it could be troubling to them when they receive gifts. It is rude to not accept gifts and telling people she doesn't like gifting might lead to awkwardness, so it is possible that she didn't get you anything hoping you could get the hint.
Thanks for both replies.
I think I’m just gonna leave it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How much time do you wait before you start dating after a breakup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 02:33
^ oh man I’m sorry Anon. That’s heartbreaking. :'(
Appreciate your concern, Anon. I'm still working through all that in psychotherapy. Take care! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 00:52
As much as is needed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 01:53
Guest wrote:
As much as is needed
Yes, it's good to take some time off because "rebound" relationships right afterwards are common.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
37 minutes if it's a ventilated oven, 42-45 if it's a static one. As soon as the crust is crunchy you can put in the next batch, just remember to poke every new girlfriend with a toothpick to see if it's still underdone, if the pick comes out clean you are good to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
As much as you need as another anon has said. Also depends on how long you were together and why you broke up etc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you tell if someone masturbates thinking of you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:46
no <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:46
Nope and I don't think that happens.

Zing
Reactions: 123

Post by Zing »

Guest wrote:
the term "baby mama/daddy" is just a more widely used and accepted term in black American communities. it literally just means to have an illegitimate child (out of wedlock) with someone you may have or have not been in a romantic relationship with. even after marriages some may refer to the mother or father of their child(ren) as baby mama, or baby daddy.

it's cultural, I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happens when you sneeze while driving?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you like when women have a little extra weight or not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 11:51
I'm more attracted to "little rounder" than "bony".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A little extra. Skinny looks great in editorial shoots and all, but for a tactile/sensual IRL thing I love feeling that little bit of softness when you hold a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I actually do. Feels weird touching a super skinny or athletic woman.
As someone said before, I prefer the softness that comes with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 04:07
What happens when you sneeze while driving?
you sneeze while continuing to drive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Define "a little extra".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 12:00
Guest wrote:
I didn’t think that anyone would like women who are not size small but I get More stares I mean from men and I mean stares at my body not on face...I find it weird because all my life I tried to be a size 2-4 and the only reason that ended was because of a leg injury

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 18:54
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 12:00
Guest wrote:
I didn’t think that anyone would like women who are not size small but I get More stares I mean from men and I mean stares at my body not on face...I find it weird because all my life I tried to be a size 2-4 and the only reason that ended was because of a leg injury
I mean only on the face obviously people look at both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m still trying to get to size 2-4 but I don’t think I’ll lose that much weight 🤦‍♀️