Questions

Reactions:

Re: Questions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 04:07
What happens when you sneeze while driving?
When you sneeze, you involuntarily close your eyes for a microsecond. For some drivers, it means nothing and (like the other poster said) you continue driving on. For other drivers, and depending on the force of the sneeze, sometimes snot and saliva can become a distraction and you take your eyes off of the road. If you try to reach for kleenex in your glove compartment, I sure hope you have your seatbelt on.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Guest wrote:
You have to say a quick prayer if there’s oncoming traffic.

Zing
Reactions: 123

Post by Zing »

Guest wrote:
I always swerve a little.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone here named Karen? I wonder how they feel with the way that name became a synonym for being annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 20:59
Anyone here named Karen? I wonder how they feel with the way that name became a synonym for being annoying.
I know a Karen. She works in a job where she engages with a lot of very entitled old money types and deals with an exceptional number of Karens, so she thinks it's hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you do when you move to a new country alone? I'm feeling quite lonely and been searching for groups to meet people. So far most groups are either full of trannies or straight girls or just dead :dramaqueen: Any suggestions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:37
What do you do when you move to a new country alone? I'm feeling quite lonely and been searching for groups to meet people. So far most groups are either full of trannies or straight girls or just dead :dramaqueen: Any suggestions?
Hang out with guys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I'm pretty sure that I'm a victim of a narcissist but not sure. I still think about her years after we flirted and talked non stop. I had a bad online crush on her, even worse we only knew each other for a few months and never in person.

She completely manipulated everyone around her, everyone adored her. She made up lies about me to make me look crazy and make her look innocent. I don't know how she did it to me and everyone but I've never had a woman fuck me up this badly before and it's just online wtf!

How can I still feel attraction to her after all this? What's wrong with me? What did she do to me? I never loved her obviously but why am I still so messed up over her? She must be a master manipulator.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 20:59
Regarding the name Karen, I always think of the character Karen Wright from The Children's Hour. The name is a positive one for me because Karen Wright's ambiguous sexuality can be psychoanalyzed from her dialogue in the script and interactions with Martha and Joe. While most lesbian viewers solely focus on the negative aftermath leading to Martha's suicide, the film is really about Karen's own journey towards sexual acceptance and understanding amidst communal prejudice and false assumptions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 01:11
So I'm pretty sure that I'm a victim of a narcissist but not sure. I still think about her years after we flirted and talked non stop. I had a bad online crush on her, even worse we only knew each other for a few months and never in person.

She completely manipulated everyone around her, everyone adored her. She made up lies about me to make me look crazy and make her look innocent. I don't know how she did it to me and everyone but I've never had a woman fuck me up this badly before and it's just online wtf!

How can I still feel attraction to her after all this? What's wrong with me? What did she do to me? I never loved her obviously but why am I still so messed up over her? She must be a master manipulator.
Spell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 19:06
I’m still trying to get to size 2-4 but I don’t think I’ll lose that much weight 🤦‍♀️
I couldn't get to that size even if I starved for months. My hips are too wide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:

Spell
Spell what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 01:42
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:

Spell
Spell what?
I am guessing the poster meant spell as in incantation or curse. Someone cast a spell involving you, her, and these other people. Why everyone is being manipulated and you are so messed up yourself. Have you heard of "love spells"? It's kinda like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you have your top 3 sex scenes from series or films? Mine are:
1. Kyss mig. Breakup
2. The L word gen q. Gigi and Dani
3. The L word. Bette and Tina (can't choose one)

I think there was a thread to discuss there kind of stuff but didn't remember the name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 02:28
Do you have your top 3 sex scenes from series or films? Mine are:
1. Kyss mig. Breakup
2. The L word gen q. Gigi and Dani
3. The L word. Bette and Tina (can't choose one)

I think there was a thread to discuss there kind of stuff but didn't remember the name.
Mine are:

1. Snapshots (2018) -- Louise and Rose
2. Fingersmith -- Sue and Maude
3. Tierra de lobos -- "Crisabel" Cristina y Isabel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 11:51
Do you like when women have a little extra weight or not?
Define "a little extra".
I have skinnyish arms and not a fully flat stomach and etc.I’d never fit into a size small dress but maybe into a size small cardigan and yes I am trying to lose weight..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 16:25
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 11:51
Do you like when women have a little extra weight or not?
Define "a little extra".
I have skinnyish arms and not a fully flat stomach and etc.I’d never fit into a size small dress but maybe into a size small cardigan and yes I am trying to lose weight..
DA Taste is subjective anon, don't worry about it, you'll find plenty of people that appreciate the little extra weight. Maybe just make sure that you are in a healthy weight range, which seems the case from what you write, and don't worry about it.
Exercising is the way to go if you want to lose weight, it will improve your mood, your cardiovascular health and health in general, tone your muscles and give you control of whatever issue you have with the pure weight side of it. Btw clothes size doesn't mean anything, the same size on a 5 ft girl is not comparable to a 6 ft girl and bodies are different shapes. You'd better look ad BMI (body mass index) if you want to objectively asses your weight, and even then a toned body that exercise regularly will look way different from the same person at the same weight that is not exercising.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is that when a girl gives me a lot of attention or does things to hint that she cares about me (like checking in, posting photos of us) that I feel like kind of .. weird? Its really sweet but I also want to be like 'leave me alone'. Am i just being shitty or does anyone else experience this? for context, its my close friend, shes in a relationship & straight (although she once said she wanted to try dating girls - she never did though). I love her, but I love my space too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are straight male actors more believable at playing gay men than straight actresses playing lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:13
Why is that when a girl gives me a lot of attention or does things to hint that she cares about me (like checking in, posting photos of us) that I feel like kind of .. weird? Its really sweet but I also want to be like 'leave me alone'. Am i just being shitty or does anyone else experience this? for context, its my close friend, shes in a relationship & straight (although she once said she wanted to try dating girls - she never did though). I love her, but I love my space too.
You just gave the answer to your own question. You love your space. You are afraid that you will lose your personal space if you let someone in your life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe you are reading too much into it? If it makes you uncomfortable, then let her know or ask if there is anything going on with her. Or you can slowly distance yourself, I prefer the direct communication method when it is someone I care for as a friend and still want in my life.

Basically, If something another does towards you is uncomfortable, that generally means they crossed a boundary of yours, whether you are aware of that boundary or not. And if it’s one you are not aware of, then it is a good practice to take a look at it and see if it is serving you in a positive way or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:19
Why are straight male actors more believable at playing gay men than straight actresses playing lesbians?
I think playing a lesbian effectively and making it believable requires a lot of connection, emotion and chemistry between the actresses. and good acting of course. Cant speak for everyone, but when I watch any wlw, the only thing that keeps me interested is if there's believable chemistry, and that's probably hard to make believable if it doesn't exist naturally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Maybe you are reading too much into it? If it makes you uncomfortable, then let her know or ask if there is anything going on with her. Or you can slowly distance yourself, I prefer the direct communication method when it is someone I care for as a friend and still want in my life.

Basically, If something another does towards you is uncomfortable, that generally means they crossed a boundary of yours, whether you are aware of that boundary or not. And if it’s one you are not aware of, then it is a good practice to take a look at it and see if it is serving you in a positive way or not.
What is flattering about some straight bitch wanting a lesbian to finds her attractive when her hubby was away? She probably couldn't flirt with men because it would be considered cheating but could with a lesbian. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:43
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 18:19
I think playing a lesbian effectively and making it believable requires a lot of connection, emotion and chemistry between the actresses. and good acting of course. Cant speak for everyone, but when I watch any wlw, the only thing that keeps me interested is if there's believable chemistry, and that's probably hard to make believable if it doesn't exist naturally
x2
This. I believe chemistry is the biggest factor in whether or not a lesbian series or show can make it in the long run.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP. your situation seems similar in the sense that I feel like she wants more from me or something. Im not uncomfortable and she hasn't crossed any boundaries or anything. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I just get annoyed that she's already in a relationship - focus on that instead of me, cause its just confusing. Sucks cause I like our friendship, but not the extra attention I get as if its something more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What is flattering about some straight bitch wanting a lesbian to finds her attractive when her hubby was away? She probably couldn't flirt with men because it would be considered cheating but could with a lesbian. :eyeroll:
I guess I am just not as judgmental as others tend to be and actively chose to not be some bitter pearl-clutching prude toward people I know and situations in which I understand the full context. And for situations which I dont fully know the whole story, I go this route even more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I guess I am just not as judgmental as others tend to be and actively chose to not be some bitter pearl-clutching prude toward people I know and situations in which I understand the full context. And for situations which I dont fully know the whole story, I go this route even more
I don't understand this phrase: "pearl clutching." Kindly please explain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 07:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it’s a typo they meant to say pear clutching

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The dinosaur lol cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 13:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it’s a typo they meant to say pear clutching
Da. What is pear clutching? Pearl Clutching is a thing but Pear? Like the fruit? Do you live on a farm or something?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped ... -clutching

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Dinah worth it? I just turned 32, am I too old for it now? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 17:33
30’s are where it’s at. Enjoy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you get rid of red scarring from acne/rosacea? Anyone a dermatologist? My face is scarring a lot now and I'm very pale so it's very obvious :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Should I tell my ex she was the only person I've had sex with when we say goodbye?

We were together almost a year (broke up around 7 mo. and later got back together). It's over for good now and we're meeting to say goodbye in a few days. When I met her, she told me she had slept with 5 people before me (we are both in our early 20s) and I was too embarrassed to tell her she took my virginity, particularly because our first time was a hook-up. Especially since she told me I was really good at lesbian sex and acted like I must have done it before, I just rolled with it. I told her I had had sex with an ex I was with for a couple months, and a fwb. Both were not far from the truth, I almost did with the ex and almost became fwb with that woman but backed out.

I feel badly that I lied about it the whole time were together but once I had said it, it felt too daunting to go back on. I know that she knows how special she was to me and how much I love her, but part of me wants her to know that we shared this special experience for me together. I just don't want to taint her memory of me or make her thing I'm a liar after everything we've been through. Advice please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 22:27
Should I tell my ex she was the only person I've had sex with when we say goodbye?

We were together almost a year (broke up around 7 mo. and later got back together). It's over for good now and we're meeting to say goodbye in a few days. When I met her, she told me she had slept with 5 people before me (we are both in our early 20s) and I was too embarrassed to tell her she took my virginity, particularly because our first time was a hook-up. Especially since she told me I was really good at lesbian sex and acted like I must have done it before, I just rolled with it. I told her I had had sex with an ex I was with for a couple months, and a fwb. Both were not far from the truth, I almost did with the ex and almost became fwb with that woman but backed out.

I feel badly that I lied about it the whole time were together but once I had said it, it felt too daunting to go back on. I know that she knows how special she was to me and how much I love her, but part of me wants her to know that we shared this special experience for me together. I just don't want to taint her memory of me or make her thing I'm a liar after everything we've been through. Advice please?
You two broke up. Move on with your life and work on being a more honest person going forward. The only reason to say anything is either there is some dark hidden corner in which you wish elicit guilt, or some weird one-upping (for lack of better phasing), or a part of you wants her back and you hope she will see you different after telling her (she wont) and reconnect.

Also, maybe take a look at how you view virginity and it’s purpose for being as vaunted as it is within a patriarchal society. As you get older, you will hopefully see it a silly notion once held.

(dont take that as shitting on any personal feeling you have about the specialness you feel - your feeling are valid, but I would argue the true heart of those feelings come from the closeness and intimacy you felt with another for they first time. Not some strangely defined semantics. Oh, and - spoiler - you will have a brand new first time with your next partner. Each one will be like starting over, well, as long as you go into it conscious of the fact that she will have a whole new set of desires and wants and needs and there will be a first time you get to discover this new dynamic with each other.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 21:08
How do you get rid of red scarring from acne/rosacea? Anyone a dermatologist? My face is scarring a lot now and I'm very pale so it's very obvious :mask:
Not a dermatologist, but you may want to ask your doctor about taking antibiotics for it. I had read some cases respond really well, you can probably search info on it. I remember it as being one of those ‘thats really interesting, and never would have thought about that’ kinda facts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's just a little white lie that hurt nobody, there's nothing to feel bad about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 17:33
No age is too old for lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:

You two broke up. Move on with your life and work on being a more honest person going forward. The only reason to say anything is either there is some dark hidden corner in which you wish elicit guilt, or some weird one-upping (for lack of better phasing), or a part of you wants her back and you hope she will see you different after telling her (she wont) and reconnect.

No it genuinely isn’t those reasons. I guess because her being my first was so special to me and she doesn’t know that she was, I feel like I’ve withheld something that has meaning for me and maybe would for her. I think now that’s it’s over I feel like I have no need to impress her or seem “appropriately” sexually experienced for my age. That doesn’t matter and I just want her to know how much she meant to me.

Everything else you’ve said is very wise and thoughtful, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed reply :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Naaa, she will think you are trying to pull at her emotional attachment for you to maybe rekindle or to make her feel worse about the breakup.
Let it go anon, it was just a white lie that hurt nobody and it doesn't change how important you two were for one another and the experiences you shared.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 19:06
I’m still trying to get to size 2-4 but I don’t think I’ll lose that much weight 🤦‍♀️
Download one of the hundreds of apps for counting macros, set your goal, follow the plan and you'll not only get there but get there in the scheduled time and without surprises.
If you are not in the US the one with the best database of products and a free version that does all the basics you need is Lose It!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:37
If you have hobbies or do a sport find groups for those and socialize there, if it happens that your activity of choice is one of those prone to attract a good number of wlw it will work even faster.
Gyms also work like a charm to find fellow lezzies, libraries and book shops worked for me too, volunteering for charity work, I met a lot of my most recent friends volunteering for a cultural center that offers free music lessons and instrument workshops for example and I met one of my best friends volunteering to deliver groceries to old people during the pandemic. Be active in the community in general.

If there is an old style aggregation group that still uses "lesbian" and is only for lesbians instead of the alphabet salad you could be in luck too, but know that pretty much every space is invaded by now because they target those to make a point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have I question for you girls…

If a girl, in her instagram account, follows only female celebrities like hot models ( Kendall, Cara, Irina S., Adriana Lima, kylie) and cute actresses like Blake L, Nina Dovrev etc…. No male celebrities… that could be a sign she is into girls or it is common between straight girls! ?
I know I seem like a little kid but please help me!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 08:27

If a girl, in her instagram account, follows only female celebrities like hot models ( Kendall, Cara, Irina S., Adriana Lima, kylie) and cute actresses like Blake L, Nina Dovrev etc…. No male celebrities… that could be a sign she is into girls or it is common between straight girls! ?
You’re asking a bunch of lesbians what straight girls do? That’s like asking straight girls what lesbians do…

More to your question, maybe she is using it as some manifestation board thing and aspiring to have people throw money at her while not having to exert herself intellectually (though I would say to those who pull it off, it makes them appear to be a fucking life hacking genius)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:

You’re asking a bunch of lesbians what straight girls do? That’s like asking straight girls what lesbians do…

More to your question, maybe she is using it as some manifestation board thing and aspiring to have people throw money at her while not having to exert herself intellectually (though I would say to those who pull it off, it makes them appear to be a fucking life hacking genius)
Ok ! Thank you :lol: ….so
there is no hope for me right? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:43
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:

Ok ! Thank you :lol: ….so
there is no hope for me right? :nails:
Seriously though, if you are interested then talk to her. You don’t have to ask her on a date or interrogate her about her sex life. Chat with her and see how it goes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It’s common between straight girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think it is weird that she follows a lot of female celebrities who are hot, since most celebrities are hot lol especially models and actresses but it is sus that she doesnt follow some male celebrities. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you convince a young female cat in heat to follow you home? She's a little stray that I brought home and she's friendly with me at home and very cuddly when she wants, but gets aggressive if one tries to hold her when she's not the one initiating it or if she feels constricted, she's still almost feral and my housemate left a window open and she got out. We had a bit of trouble bringing her to the vet because she gets extremely scared and aggressive, so she's vaccinated but not yet neutered.
Now she's hanging around in the backyard of my neighbours but doesn't let anybody near, she kinda lets me close but there is no way I will be able to pick her up and bring her inside. She doesn't even come when I offer her her favourite foods. I'm trying to convince her but I'm worried that 1 she might leave the area and never be seen again and 2 get shagged by a bunch of cats (which wouldn't be the end of the world as long as I can bring her home).
I know I sound like an imbecile trying to bring a feral cat home, but she is extremely smart except for cars, she just doesn't seem to think they are dangerous and doesn't move when they approach, so I'm worried she'll end up as roadkill if I can't get her back home and civilize her enough that she can come and go as she pleases but still have a homebase to live at.