Questions

Reactions:

Re: Questions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 04:09
Have you ever met a person who finds it a struggle to say "Hi" back and you just think she's a snubbing you or is plain rude?
Omg this is torturing me exactly right now lmao :nervous:
I'm this person! Not to say back but to say it first.
Today I saw someone I knew but haven't talked in a very long time and I just blocked and couldn't say hi first and we just passed by as we didn't knew each other. Now I feel awful cause maybe she's thinking I became a snob or something :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone here ever started a relationship with their childhood best friend? I know a lot of lesbians growing up crush on their bff's but I'm wondering if its ever worked out where she feels the same?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Have you ever met a person who finds it a struggle to say "Hi" back and you just think she's a snubbing you or is plain rude?
Yup, right now :nervous: Sucks because I really want to get to know her ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:32
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:12
Do you think it would be ok to show up at someone's house after years without talking to say you're sorry that her mom passed away? We're childhood friends and haven't talked in years but I heard that it happened and I want to be there for her somehow but I don't know what to do.. 💔
Since you know her address, it's better to just send a card. You can include some contact info in case she needs someone or to say thanks. By stopping by in person, you risk catching her at a bad time and possibly not getting the positive response you're hoping for.
Thank you for the idea :hug:
But wouldn't it be too weird since we're living very close? Omg I'm a huge ass mess.
I don't think so. Just make sure you let her know you're around if she needs someone. I suppose it also depends on how long ago it was and if it was sudden. Maybe a compromise is to get a card but hand-deliver it yourself? If she doesn't look in the mood, you can always say you just wanted to drop off the card. Not sure I'm helping you become less of a mess with all these suggestions. Good luck!
You really are, thank you :hug: :heart:
Next week I'll go there with the card and see how it goes.. I'm nervous but I hope it will be ok.
DA. If she's anything like me, showing up uninvited would be a HUGE intrusion, dead mother or not. Huge.

I say send the card and let her decide if she wants contact. By showing up in person you are forcing it on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:32
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:12
Do you think it would be ok to show up at someone's house after years without talking to say you're sorry that her mom passed away? We're childhood friends and haven't talked in years but I heard that it happened and I want to be there for her somehow but I don't know what to do.. 💔
Since you know her address, it's better to just send a card. You can include some contact info in case she needs someone or to say thanks. By stopping by in person, you risk catching her at a bad time and possibly not getting the positive response you're hoping for.
Thank you for the idea :hug:
But wouldn't it be too weird since we're living very close? Omg I'm a huge ass mess.
I don't think so. Just make sure you let her know you're around if she needs someone. I suppose it also depends on how long ago it was and if it was sudden. Maybe a compromise is to get a card but hand-deliver it yourself? If she doesn't look in the mood, you can always say you just wanted to drop off the card. Not sure I'm helping you become less of a mess with all these suggestions. Good luck!
You really are, thank you :hug: :heart:
Next week I'll go there with the card and see how it goes.. I'm nervous but I hope it will be ok.
i hadn't spoken to a friend in 10 years, but saw her mother died and sent my condolences over facebook. she was really appreciative and sent a long message back. i think your friend will be thankful you reached out. <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you all for answering me :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:15
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:00
Who do you think has the most perfect (in terms of what women are attracted to and think is hot not men) nose?
Also who do you think is the most photogenic celeb?
Great questions. Vain but interesting. Most photogenic from any angle must be Gal Gadot? Can't think of anyone more effortlessly photogenic. Would genuinely like to see Kendall and Gal stand next to each other because I think Gal might have the most perfect bone structure. In terms of nose, I think it depends on the face, different noses work for different faces, that's ky personal opinion.
Most photogenic female celeb? I guess one can't go wrong with either a smiling or neutral (never frowning) Katherine Waterston or Vanessa Kirby from any angle.
Really???? I think Vanessa Kirby looks awful. Maybe I consider my own photos awful even if they’re not. I don’t understand what’s great about her face. You’reJust saying she’s hot. Katherine Waterston has the exact face that Women like I’m not sure if men would agreee. Don’t men like the 12 year old looking type more like Kate Upton?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 10:31
Guest wrote:
Are you the anon who can't say Hi first?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey, no I'm the one in exciting but torturous limbo waiting on a reply :nervous: Know that energising feeling when you meet a beautiful woman you want to spend all the rest of your time with getting to know each other better. Kinda like that but didn't get to spend much time alone when we first met and not it's just messaging which sucks 008 Waiting a few days for a reply is toooooorture. Maybe she's busy or simply not interested in me the way I am with her. Who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey, no I'm the one in exciting but torturous limbo waiting on a reply :nervous: Know that energising feeling when you meet a beautiful woman you want to spend all the rest of your time with getting to know each other better. Kinda like that but didn't get to spend much time alone when we first met and now it's just messaging which sucks 008 Waiting a few days for a reply is toooooorture. Maybe she's busy or simply not interested in me the way I am in her. Who knows.
Quoting to fix the typo :lol:

Xxyz
Reactions:

Post by Xxyz »

I know i’m 10 years behind everyone else on this but i just binged the first season of Wentworth and i obviously loved it. However i am devastated to hear that Erica isn’t coming back in season 2. Can someone tell me if it was the actresses choice or did they sack her? I googled that but there’s really little info on that matter. Man, that sucks, i was really rooting for her and Franky..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like getting on this train but clueless. I tried to search different threads but there’s like so many to comb through and I ended up on wrong threads. I feel like indulging in this bearding culture cos I’m so curious and perhaps to feed my toxic trait.

Can someone kindly direct me to the right thread where I can get answers or just answer if you know. I just want to know if the relationships are real/they’re bisexuals or it’s 100% bearding. This thing got ignited when I felt my gaydar pinged so hard when I watch Suki performed. I just … feel… that she is gay but she’s been with men since she’s young.

1. Suki and Robert Pattinson
2. Kstew and Robert
3. Kstew and that director
4. Suki and Bradley
5. Chloe and Brooklyn
6. Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles
7. Taylor Swift and Kloss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 08:46
I feel like getting on this train but clueless. I tried to search different threads but there’s like so many to comb through and I ended up on wrong threads. I feel like indulging in this bearding culture cos I’m so curious and perhaps to feed my toxic trait.

Can someone kindly direct me to the right thread where I can get answers or just answer if you know. I just want to know if the relationships are real/they’re bisexuals or it’s 100% bearding. This thing got ignited when I felt my gaydar pinged so hard when I watch Suki performed. I just … feel… that she is gay but she’s been with men since she’s young.

2. Kstew and Robert
4. Suki and Bradley
5. Chloe and Brooklyn
Maybe try on some straight boards. Nobody cares about that hetero shit here. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 08:46

2. Kstew and Robert
4. Suki and Bradley
5. Chloe and Brooklyn
Maybe try on some straight boards. Nobody cares about that hetero shit here. :fool:
What do u mean??? I always read that they’re a chance these women are gay and those men are beards. Jeez

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can I get answers about amber H secret activities? I tried to ask in her thread and it got deleted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 16:53
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:15
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:00
Who do you think has the most perfect (in terms of what women are attracted to and think is hot not men) nose?
Also who do you think is the most photogenic celeb?
Great questions. Vain but interesting. Most photogenic from any angle must be Gal Gadot? Can't think of anyone more effortlessly photogenic. Would genuinely like to see Kendall and Gal stand next to each other because I think Gal might have the most perfect bone structure. In terms of nose, I think it depends on the face, different noses work for different faces, that's ky personal opinion.
Most photogenic female celeb? I guess one can't go wrong with either a smiling or neutral (never frowning) Katherine Waterston or Vanessa Kirby from any angle.
Really???? I think Vanessa Kirby looks awful. Maybe I consider my own photos awful even if they’re not. I don’t understand what’s great about her face. You’reJust saying she’s hot. Katherine Waterston has the exact face that Women like I’m not sure if men would agreee. Don’t men like the 12 year old looking type more like Kate Upton?
DA Who cares what pedo males like, they're disgusting. Vanessa Kirby has a great look, she looks better than all the filler filled doppelgangers who all have the same face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Should I tell my crush I'm a lesbian? :hug:
She implied to me she's one
I'm not even out to my parents but we're both in high school so most people our age probably aren't out to theirs as well
We've only known each other for a few weeks am I moving too fast? But if she told me first maybe it's okay :rageblush:
If I decide to do it I'd probably just wait until the topic seems relevant and then bring it up like she did I wouldn't make it a big deal
Thanks in advance :nervous:
If she sees this I'm never coming back to school again :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 13:44
I'm not even out to my parents but we're both in high school so most people our age probably aren't out to theirs as well
We've only known each other for a few weeks am I moving too fast? But if she told me first maybe it's okay :rageblush:
If I decide to do it I'd probably just wait until the topic seems relevant and then bring it up like she did I wouldn't make it a big deal
Maybe mention some actress you find attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 16:57
Guest wrote:
I didn't think of that!! That actually is smoother than my original idea. If we ever get into a conversation about a female fictional character (since she seems to like them and I don't think the topic of an actress or a movie will come up soon :dramaqueen: ) I'll say something like "I want to marry her lol", that's a common joke in our country and I'm sure it'll get the point across :dance2:

Thank you for the help!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't think of that!! That actually is smoother than my original idea. If we ever get into a conversation about a female fictional character (since she seems to like them and I don't think the topic of an actress or a movie will come up soon :dramaqueen: ) I'll say something like "I want to marry her lol", that's a common joke in our country and I'm sure it'll get the point across :dance2:

OP I wish you good luck but be careful..even if she's gay or bi, it doesn't mean that you should tell her you have a crush on her. You haven't known each other long so take time to get to know her and be friends before saying anything..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is that? She looks so straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 23:48
Who is that? She looks so straight
because she doesn't wear flannel? or coz her nails are long? or she's not overweight butch? okay i ran out of stereotypes but there's no such thing as 'to look straight/bi/gay', even butch women can be straight with husband and bunch of kids

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 21:11
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP I wish you good luck but be careful..even if she's gay or bi, it doesn't mean that you should tell her you have a crush on her. You haven't known each other long so take time to get to know her and be friends before saying anything..
Of course, I'll be careful :nervous: Thank you everyone for the help

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does love, for some, hurt at some point? “I love you so much it hurts”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 05:42
Probably because the idea of losing them is painful and happy-ever afters aren’t guaranteed. We can love someone but can’t control how they feel or the outcome..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Probably because the idea of losing them is painful and happy-ever afters aren’t guaranteed. We can love someone but can’t control how they feel or the outcome..
DA You seem to have inserted your own interpretation of why, when there is a scientific explanation. Neuroimaging studies have shown that brain regions involved in processing physical pain overlap considerably with those tied to social anguish. Love triggers the parts of the brain associated with reward, “in neuroscience terms this is the caudate nucleus and the ventral tegmental, areas of the brain that release the neurotransmitter dopamine.” It’s hard to overstate the sheer power dopamine has over our grey matter; stimulants such as nicotine and cocaine, and opiates like heroin, spike dopamine levels in our brain, something that’s directly responsible for dependency.“The brain associates itself with a trigger, the relationship in this case, which releases dopamine. When this trigger is unavailable, the brain responds as if in withdrawal, which heightens the brain’s demand for the relationship,” she says. Van der Walt goes on to explain that brain regions such as the “nucleus accumbens, orbitofrontal cortex and dopaminergic reward system” start firing when we contend with a break up. “When these areas are activated, chemical changes take place in the brain. The results are intense feelings and symptoms similar to addiction, because it involves the same chemicals and areas of the brain,” she adds. “In the early stages of a breakup we have constant thoughts of our significant other because the reward part of the brain is heightened,” says van der Walt, “this results in irrational decision-making as we try to appease the longing created by the activation of this part of the brain, such as calling your ex and having make-up sex.” This goes a long way to describe why we begin to crave the relationship we’ve lost, and why there’s little space left in our thoughts for anything other than our ex-partner.
“Heartbreak can manifest as a physical pain even when there is no physical cause of the pain. Parts of the brain are active that make it believe the body is in physical pain,” says van der Walt, “your chest feels tight, you feel nauseas, it even causes the heart to weaken and bulge.”This latter point is no joke; heartbreak can cause real changes to our cardiovascular system. Surely, if there’s such a palpable impact on our health, there must be some innate explanation at play? Again, it turns out there is. “Evolutionary theory acknowledges the role emotions play in activating particular parts of the brain that are alerted when there are threats to the survival of the self,” says van der Walt. A relevant example here is our fear of rejection; being dumped by your cave-mate would’ve probably meant the difference between life and death thousands of years ago. Thankfully the repercussions aren’t so drastic for 21st century romances!"It’s clear from van der Walt’s answers that dealing with a case of heartbreak is not to be taken lightly. Erring on the side of optimism, recognising the gravitas of why love hurts alleviates some of the pain, especially as it’s not all imagined. On that basis van der Walt reckons it’s reasonable to consider heartbreak as a traumatic experience of sorts.

“When someone goes through a breakup, the relationship they had has been challenged and ended, so subsequently a part of your life has been lost,” she says, “this is similar to a traumatic event as the symptoms are comparable. For example, thoughts return to the break up, you experience feelings of loss and have emotional responses to stimuli associated with the relationship, which caninclude flashbacks.” Of course, a breakup may not be as severe as trauma defined in its strictest sense1, but it’s still a heavy incident to deal with nonetheless.

Rounding off on a more positive note, let’s consider some of the ways of offsetting the trauma when our brains seem determined on putting us through the mill. The good news is that there are techniques to counteract those errant neurochemicals. “Self care is one of the most important lifestyle choices when your relationship ends,” says van der Walt, “though this is unique to every person there are some universal practices such as accepting yourself, during this phase it’s important to pay attention to your emotions.”

Introspection at this point may seem as useful as a chocolate teapot, but there’s method to it. “By experiencing these emotions you allow your brain to process the loss,” she adds.Sarah van der Walt is an independent researcher who specialises in intergenerational trauma and psychosocial peace-building
https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017 ... anionship/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you are experiencing a crush it will eventually subside. If however you've broken up from ltr and struggling, you are not alone and it doesn't happen to just some, it happens to everyone who experiences love in a relationship, and when the relationship is over, it's called heartbreak. On a more serious side, people in ltr going through a break up should take care, see a doctor if it becomes too much, get yourself physically checked, because heartbreak can trigger blood pressure problems and depression.

"Broken heart syndrome, also called stress-induced cardiomyopathy or takotsubo cardiomyopathy, can strike even if you’re healthy. (Takotsubo are octopus traps that resemble the pot-like shape of the stricken heart.)

Women are more likely than men to experience sudden, intense chest pain — the reaction to a surge of stress hormones — that can be caused by an emotionally stressful event. It could be the death of a loved one or a divorce, breakup or physical separation, betrayal or romantic rejection. It could even happen after a good shock, such as winning the lottery.

Broken heart syndrome may be misdiagnosed as a heart attack because the symptoms and test results are similar. Tests show dramatic changes in rhythm and blood substances that are typical of a heart attack. But unlike a heart attack, there’s no evidence of blocked heart arteries.
In broken heart syndrome, a part of your heart temporarily enlarges and doesn’t pump well, while the rest of your heart functions normally or with even more forceful contractions. Researchers continue to learn more about the causes, and how to diagnose and treat it.

The bad news: Broken heart syndrome can lead to severe, short-term heart muscle failure.

The good news: Broken heart syndrome is usually treatable. Most people who experience it make a full recovery within weeks, and they’re at low risk for it happening again (although in rare cases it can be fatal).

Symptoms
The most common signs and symptoms of broken heart syndrome are angina (chest pain) and shortness of breath. You can experience these things even if you have no history of heart disease.

Arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeats) or cardiogenic shock also may occur with broken heart syndrome. Cardiogenic shock is a condition in which a suddenly weakened heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it can be fatal if it isn’t treated right away. When people die from heart attacks, cardiogenic shock is the most common cause.

Learn More About Broken Heart Syndrome
If your health care professional thinks you have broken heart syndrome, you may need coronary angiography, a test that uses dye and special X-rays to show the inside of your coronary arteries. Other diagnostic tests are blood tests, EKG, echocardiography (a painless test that uses sound waves to create moving pictures of your heart) and cardiac MRI.
https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/ ... drome-real

To keep tabs on your heart health, your health care professional may recommend an echo about a month after you’re diagnosed with the syndrome. Ask how often you should schedule follow-up visits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When I said it, I meant that it was overwhelming in a physical sense. I just wanted to be closer to her. Really badly. Holding her tight wasn’t enough. I wanted to be in her skin.

Love’s crazy lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have any diet recipes that you used that really make you lose weight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What book would you give to someone who lost her father recently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:53
Does anyone have any diet recipes that you used that really make you lose weight?
My advice is to make your eating just about nutrition for how long it's needed for you to reach your goal, 3 meals + 2 snacks a day (morning and afternoon), at least 11-12 hours of fasting between dinner and breakfast and do 1 cheat meal or 2 cheat snacks a week to keep from having mad cravings. A cheat meal doesn't mean 14000 Kcals of food and six bottles of wine, it means if you want a big cheesburger when you go out with your friends just get it.

In short keep your meals to fixed amount of protein + fixed amount of carbs + as many veggies as you like.
Make it standardized but not too boring:
Example: 120 gr of whatever meat or fish you like, 40-50 grams of carbs, 1 tbsp olive oil, unlimited veggies and anything that is only made with veggies. Limit fruit to 1 piece a day.
This means that you can season your food with herbs, spices and whatever as long as it's a low cal veggie, so tomato sauce or salsa is ok, keep it varied.
If you want the best results I'd still go for tracking macros because it's the most effective and the results are predictable, but some people really don't like that approach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How therapy works? You just sit in front of a stranger and talks? She will give any advice or will just listen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:19
How therapy works? You just sit in front of a stranger and talks? She will give any advice or will just listen?
Both. Watch that series gypsy on Netflix. It’s therapist gone rogue but u get the idea of how it’s done.

Oroshi
Reactions: 20

Post by Oroshi »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 11:53
What book would you give to someone who lost her father recently?
Kilomètre zéro by Maud Ankaoua. It's in french, though.
A trace. In the wet grass. I know. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 11:15
Guest wrote:
Both. Watch that series gypsy on Netflix. It’s therapist gone rogue but u get the idea of how it’s done.
Lol that show was not a realistic depiction of therapy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So it can take a while to get the ball rolling, that's natural, but she'll probably invite you to speak with some big open questions at first and then more specific.

Eg "So did anything specific give you the idea to get in touch?"

But when people say you get out of it what you put in, they mean it. It saves a lot of time to just take a deep breath, be brave and charge at the big things you know are bothering you, because she's not psychic. (If you're not ready for that, don't worry, she will help you talk about at whatever you can talk about gently, and ask useful questions based on it, until you've built up a rapport - that's just what I realized personally, if I was starting again I'd take the plunge on the big stuff sooner)

She can give you some gentle advice, sure, but mostly she helps you see what you talk about more clearly. If you list a, b and c that's on your mind, she might ask you, for example, to think about how serious a and c really are, are they really making your life tangibly worse? Can you think about what you can do immediately to make b any better, even just this week?

Or maybe you'll mention something in passing that she can catch as more meaningful than you realized. If you're upset about always doing something wrong, wait, who told you that you did y wrong? Are you sure you did, or was that person just being intentionally cruel for some reason? If they were, is that a pattern? Etc

I would recommend trying it to anyone, even just for a few sessions. I haven't been to therapy in years, but it definitely cleared my head in a big way when I needed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do not get pleasure from fingering. It hurts. If I do it or if my gf does it. I can only come if I rub it myself. Like rubbing above but the fingers not entering. Also my clit is hidden really well. It there something wrong with my pussy? Also my gf gave oral for hours and couldnt come.. Am I broken? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 00:08
Guest wrote:
So it can take a while to get the ball rolling, that's natural, but she'll probably invite you to speak with some big open questions at first and then more specific.

Eg "So did anything specific give you the idea to get in touch?"

But when people say you get out of it what you put in, they mean it. It saves a lot of time to just take a deep breath, be brave and charge at the big things you know are bothering you, because she's not psychic. (If you're not ready for that, don't worry, she will help you talk about at whatever you can talk about gently, and ask useful questions based on it, until you've built up a rapport - that's just what I realized personally, if I was starting again I'd take the plunge on the big stuff sooner)

She can give you some gentle advice, sure, but mostly she helps you see what you talk about more clearly. If you list a, b and c that's on your mind, she might ask you, for example, to think about how serious a and c really are, are they really making your life tangibly worse? Can you think about what you can do immediately to make b any better, even just this week?

Or maybe you'll mention something in passing that she can catch as more meaningful than you realized. If you're upset about always doing something wrong, wait, who told you that you did y wrong? Are you sure you did, or was that person just being intentionally cruel for some reason? If they were, is that a pattern? Etc

I would recommend trying it to anyone, even just for a few sessions. I haven't been to therapy in years, but it definitely cleared my head in a big way when I needed it.
Thank you! :hug:
I finally did one session but it got kinda uncomfortable at some point, she asked some questions and it was hard to answer and sometimes she was quiet like observing me. I got really nervous and she could tell. She told me that I was shaking at some point. Lol
I think she thought I'm too broken for her to help me. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 00:15
I do not get pleasure from fingering. It hurts. If I do it or if my gf does it. I can only come if I rub it myself. Like rubbing above but the fingers not entering. Also my clit is hidden really well. It there something wrong with my pussy? Also my gf gave oral for hours and couldnt come.. Am I broken? :bigcry:
It’s possible your gf sucks at sex :alright:
Fingering will hurt unless your body is prepared for it and it starts slow and gentle.
Oral that lasts for hours sounds good on paper but fact of the matter that sucks. Do you get close at least?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You could have performance anxiety, often attributed to men. But women can suffer from it as well. "First, let's look at what physically happens in a woman's body when she is experiencing performance anxiety. WebMD explains that anxiety "causes your body to launch a response called 'fight or flight.'" When sexual acts result in you feeling stressed or anxious, your body releases stress hormones — epinephrine and norepinephrine — that are actually meant to ready your body to hide from or face a threat. In this case,First, let's look at what physically happens in a woman's body when she is experiencing performance anxiety. WebMD explains that anxiety "causes your body to launch a response called 'fight or flight.'" When sexual acts result in you feeling stressed or anxious, your body releases stress hormones — epinephrine and norepinephrine — that are actually meant to ready your body to hide from or face a threat. In this case,the threat to your body's well being is the fear of displeasing your partner (of if there is trauma involved, the fear of physical intimacy). A few different things can happen once these stress hormones take hold: 1) It is difficult to get wet enough for intercourse. 2) Vaginal muscles tense up, making penetration difficult or impossible. 3) You won't have any desire to engage in sex.Now, let's take a look at some of the mental and emotional things that happen to a woman when she is experiencing performance anxiety. Morse says, "It can be seen in a woman feeling disinterested in sex altogether — why would anyone want to regularly partake in an activity in which they feel consistently inadequate? Many women withdraw and make excuses to avoid having sex to avoid these anxious feelings and perhaps convince herself that she just 'isn’t that sexual of a person.' Maybe she would be if the priority was on her pleasure versus her performance." And typically, a woman is considered "good in bed" if she moans and achieves the kind of orgasm we see in the media — a performance that many women feel pressured to fake. Morse continues, "Instead of being in the moment with her partner, connecting sexually and being in tune with her body (all things that can enhance sexual satisfaction and actually help her reach climax), she is worrying about whether or not she will ever finish."
What Causes Performance Anxiety In Women?
75 percent of women are unable to achieve orgasm from penetration alone, according to research from Emory University. Some women can only orgasm from masturbation, Dr. Caudle explains. When explosive, loud, dramatic orgasm by women is what media and pornography teaches us to be the sign of "good sex," there is immense pressure on women to achieve that kind of orgasm — despite the fact, as Dr. Caudle emphatically reminds us, "Porn isn't real." Morse elaborates on the disconnection that a woman can feel after sex. "She barely remembers what positions they did or how it felt because all she can think about it that bright shiny orgasm that she once again failed to achieve... A lot of women fall into this trap of believing that it is the other persons responsibility to bring home the orgasm. So when their partner is doing various moves and nothing is happening for a woman , she immediately becomes anxious and starts to assign the blame to herself and her sexual response.In addition to concerns over orgasms, as explained by the Huffington Post, "Body image issues, orgasm obstacles and STD worries are just a few of the concerns that can keep women from letting go and enjoying their time between the sheets. Women dealing with performance anxiety "are often worried about something," says Dr. Caudle. Women are already taught to be ashamed of any "flaw" on their body even when it's covered up by clothing. So, as Dr. Caudle explains, "Being naked feels extremely vulnerable." Women are socialized to fear and/or hate the appearance of their vulva and labia, and many grown women admit to being too anxious to have ever looked at it in the mirror. So imagine the anxiety that would accompany another person viewing their genitals. Dr. Caudle continues, "I definitely think the societal hype about sex makes it hard for so many people. Society tells us how to look, what is sexy and what is not, what is good sex, what is considered attractive or not. All these rules make it harder for people to be intimate in a way that makes sense for them. Besides body image issues, says Dr. Caudle, "Difficulties in the relationship can cause anxiety. When you're not in tune with your partner from an emotional or psychological standpoint, intimacy and confidence can suffer."
What Can Help You Overcome It?
https://www.bustle.com/articles/136466- ... -for-women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you were given a chance to go back to school and only have two choices, those are Architecture or Data Science, what would you pick?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
not all women get pleasure from fingering, nothing's wrong with that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How to convince seller to sell the item to me at the agreed price when he has other potential buyers?

I’m not sure if I screwed up or the seller had other plans? So yesterday I went to view a motorcycle. I was the first potential buyer. The bike model is rare in my country but when I test rode the bike, it felt a little off but I wasn’t sure why. As in not comfortable. Like the torque was not as expected and smooth. But other than that the bike was in good condition.

So I told the seller to give me the week to think and asked him for a best price. He quoted 5.5K which was quite a good deal but we know that we never agree to the first offer. I asked how do we proceed if I decide to buy the bike but only do the paperwork end of month. He says sure but need to put 50 bucks as deposit so he will hold the bike for me and not entertain other buyers.

So today I decided that I would like to purchase the bike. I’m not sure if this is a mistake but then again we always negotiate when we buy big ticket items. So I asked if he would go for 5.2k and I would deal next week instead of end of month. He says it’s ok. Then I asked him what was the best price he quote again? He said 5.4K this time and I said 5.3k and let’s deal next week.

He then replied me weirdly ok let me get back to u as I have 2 other buyers coming for viewing. I don’t want to sound desperate so I just be respectful and said that okay sure no problem. And then I texted him to say I’m also find to place a deposit.

He replied saying okay pls give me some time- he’ll get back to me by Sunday, to let him settle the viewing with others first.

I know if the item is meant for u, I don’t have to fight it. But I kinda want this for me and but seems like now he is open to other buyers and I might lose this chance.

How do I increase my chances to get him to sell to me without me increasing my offer?

He already priced low to sell and we’ve already talked the other day and it seems he’s more keen to just sell it asap than to keep making appointments so I’m a little surprised by this change.

I’m not sure why I’m ranting so much- should I just take it as a sign this isn’t for me?? I can survive without the bike- it’s just a want but it’s my birthday this month and I finally got a job after years so i thought finally I can treat myself with a bike that I like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So u can’t climax from both finger AND oral? So the oral was bad? U can come when u do it yourself so doesn’t that mean there’s nothing wrong with u? Just that you need to help your gf a little here, maybe she’s lost lol or …

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
So u can’t climax from both finger AND oral? So the oral was bad? U can come when u do it yourself so doesn’t that mean there’s nothing wrong with u? Just that you need to help your gf a little here, maybe she’s lost lol or …
DA You sound illiterate mentally and sexually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 07:11
Guest wrote:
You could have performance anxiety, often attributed to men. But women can suffer from it as well. "First, let's look at what physically happens in a woman's body when she is experiencing performance anxiety. WebMD explains that anxiety "causes your body to launch a response called 'fight or flight.'" When sexual acts result in you feeling stressed or anxious, your body releases stress hormones — epinephrine and norepinephrine — that are actually meant to ready your body to hide from or face a threat.
In this case,the threat to your body's well being is the fear of displeasing your partner (of if there is trauma involved, the fear of physical intimacy).

A few different things can happen once these stress hormones take hold: 1) It is difficult to get wet enough for intercourse. 2) Vaginal muscles tense up, making penetration difficult or impossible. 3) You won't have any desire to engage in sex.

Now, let's take a look at some of the mental and emotional things that happen to a woman when she is experiencing performance anxiety.

Morse says, "It can be seen in a woman feeling disinterested in sex altogether — why would anyone want to regularly partake in an activity in which they feel consistently inadequate?

Many women withdraw and make excuses to avoid having sex to avoid these anxious feelings and perhaps convince herself that she just 'isn’t that sexual of a person.'

Maybe she would be if the priority was on her pleasure versus her performance." And typically, a woman is considered "good in bed" if she moans and achieves the kind of orgasm we see in the media — a performance that many women feel pressured to fake.

Morse continues, "Instead of being in the moment with her partner, connecting sexually and being in tune with her body (all things that can enhance sexual satisfaction and actually help her reach climax), she is worrying about whether or not she will ever finish."

75 percent of women are unable to achieve orgasm from penetration alone, according to research from Emory University. Some women can only orgasm from masturbation, Dr. Caudle explains. When explosive, loud, dramatic orgasm by women is what media and pornography teaches us to be the sign of "good sex," there is immense pressure on women to achieve that kind of orgasm — despite the fact, as Dr. Caudle emphatically reminds us, "Porn isn't real."

Morse elaborates on the disconnection that a woman can feel after sex. "She barely remembers what positions they did or how it felt because all she can think about it that bright shiny orgasm that she once again failed to achieve... A lot of women fall into this trap of believing that it is the other persons responsibility to bring home the orgasm.

So when their partner is doing various moves and nothing is happening for a woman , she immediately becomes anxious and starts to assign the blame to herself and her sexual response.In addition to concerns over orgasms, as explained by the Huffington Post, "Body image issues, orgasm obstacles and STD worries are just a few of the concerns that can keep women from letting go and enjoying their time between the sheets. Women dealing with performance anxiety "are often worried about something," says Dr. Caudle.

Women are already taught to be ashamed of any "flaw" on their body even when it's covered up by clothing. So, as Dr. Caudle explains, "Being naked feels extremely vulnerable." Women are socialized to fear and/or hate the appearance of their vulva and labia, and many grown women admit to being too anxious to have ever looked at it in the mirror. So imagine the anxiety that would accompany another person viewing their genitals.

Dr. Caudle continues, "I definitely think the societal hype about sex makes it hard for so many people. Society tells us how to look, what is sexy and what is not, what is good sex, what is considered attractive or not. All these rules make it harder for people to be intimate in a way that makes sense for them. Besides body image issues, says Dr. Caudle, "Difficulties in the relationship can cause anxiety. When you're not in tune with your partner from an emotional or psychological standpoint, intimacy and confidence can suffer.”

x2 Sex starts in the brain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
DA You sound illiterate mentally and sexually.
ditto :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
It’s possible your gf sucks at sex :alright:
Fingering will hurt unless your body is prepared for it and it starts slow and gentle.
Oral that lasts for hours sounds good on paper but fact of the matter that sucks. Do you get close at least?
It could be she sucks, I am her 2nd gf but the first she has sex with. And for me she is my 2nd gf. I had sex with my first gf but same case as above. She fingered me a little I couldnt handle it. It hurt so I told her to stop.

When she is giving me oral I get kinda close but she stops when I am about to start getting something cause she needs to breathe. I told her to use her mouth for the intake of air instead of her nose. That is what I do and she does come, legs twitching and all. But I feel like I have a lock or something. Like I am holding onto something. I dont know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 07:11
Guest wrote:
You could have performance anxiety, often attributed to men. But women can suffer from it as well. "First, let's look at what physically happens in a woman's body when she is experiencing performance anxiety. WebMD explains that anxiety "causes your body to launch a response called 'fight or flight.'" When sexual acts result in you feeling stressed or anxious, your body releases stress hormones — epinephrine and norepinephrine — that are actually meant to ready your body to hide from or face a threat. In this case,First, let's look at what physically happens in a woman's body when she is experiencing performance anxiety. WebMD explains that anxiety "causes your body to launch a response called 'fight or flight.'" When sexual acts result in you feeling stressed or anxious, your body releases stress hormones — epinephrine and norepinephrine — that are actually meant to ready your body to hide from or face a threat. In this case,the threat to your body's well being is the fear of displeasing your partner (of if there is trauma involved, the fear of physical intimacy). A few different things can happen once these stress hormones take hold: 1) It is difficult to get wet enough for intercourse. 2) Vaginal muscles tense up, making penetration difficult or impossible. 3) You won't have any desire to engage in sex.Now, let's take a look at some of the mental and emotional things that happen to a woman when she is experiencing performance anxiety. Morse says, "It can be seen in a woman feeling disinterested in sex altogether — why would anyone want to regularly partake in an activity in which they feel consistently inadequate? Many women withdraw and make excuses to avoid having sex to avoid these anxious feelings and perhaps convince herself that she just 'isn’t that sexual of a person.' Maybe she would be if the priority was on her pleasure versus her performance." And typically, a woman is considered "good in bed" if she moans and achieves the kind of orgasm we see in the media — a performance that many women feel pressured to fake. Morse continues, "Instead of being in the moment with her partner, connecting sexually and being in tune with her body (all things that can enhance sexual satisfaction and actually help her reach climax), she is worrying about whether or not she will ever finish."
75 percent of women are unable to achieve orgasm from penetration alone, according to research from Emory University. Some women can only orgasm from masturbation, Dr. Caudle explains. When explosive, loud, dramatic orgasm by women is what media and pornography teaches us to be the sign of "good sex," there is immense pressure on women to achieve that kind of orgasm — despite the fact, as Dr. Caudle emphatically reminds us, "Porn isn't real." Morse elaborates on the disconnection that a woman can feel after sex. "She barely remembers what positions they did or how it felt because all she can think about it that bright shiny orgasm that she once again failed to achieve... A lot of women fall into this trap of believing that it is the other persons responsibility to bring home the orgasm. So when their partner is doing various moves and nothing is happening for a woman , she immediately becomes anxious and starts to assign the blame to herself and her sexual response.In addition to concerns over orgasms, as explained by the Huffington Post, "Body image issues, orgasm obstacles and STD worries are just a few of the concerns that can keep women from letting go and enjoying their time between the sheets. Women dealing with performance anxiety "are often worried about something," says Dr. Caudle. Women are already taught to be ashamed of any "flaw" on their body even when it's covered up by clothing. So, as Dr. Caudle explains, "Being naked feels extremely vulnerable." Women are socialized to fear and/or hate the appearance of their vulva and labia, and many grown women admit to being too anxious to have ever looked at it in the mirror. So imagine the anxiety that would accompany another person viewing their genitals. Dr. Caudle continues, "I definitely think the societal hype about sex makes it hard for so many people. Society tells us how to look, what is sexy and what is not, what is good sex, what is considered attractive or not. All these rules make it harder for people to be intimate in a way that makes sense for them. Besides body image issues, says Dr. Caudle, "Difficulties in the relationship can cause anxiety. When you're not in tune with your partner from an emotional or psychological standpoint, intimacy and confidence can suffer."
I think this is aimed to straight women.
I do get wet just from kissing and sucking her boobs. And I mostly focus on her pleasure. Maybe that has something to do with it