Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 20:51
Confession time.

I’ve been single for quite some time. Years in fact. Doesn’t really bother me except that since I’m not as busy as before, I feel horny recently and also craving for a woman’s touch. Been having some urges to suck an attractive woman’s tits. I’m so ashamed to even say it out loud. Horny and also picky.

There were days I thought of actually doing it with some strange from dating app then I chickened out cos Idk if I can be turned on by someone I don’t even know or who they have slept with in the past(men??) then I shut it down. But recently the urges are stronger than ever however the pool of women to do this are not as attractive as I want them to be or they’re online friends, isn’t it weird to meet them and hook up then go back to being friends?
If you keep the hook ups spaced apart, it likely won’t affect the friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 20:51
Confession time.

I’ve been single for quite some time. Years in fact. Doesn’t really bother me except that since I’m not as busy as before, I feel horny recently and also craving for a woman’s touch. Been having some urges to suck an attractive woman’s tits. I’m so ashamed to even say it out loud. Horny and also picky.

There were days I thought of actually doing it with some strange from dating app then I chickened out cos Idk if I can be turned on by someone I don’t even know or who they have slept with in the past(men??) then I shut it down. But recently the urges are stronger than ever however the pool of women to do this are not as attractive as I want them to be or they’re online friends, isn’t it weird to meet them and hook up then go back to being friends?
If you’re going to use women you think are below you just to get off, that’s pathetic. If you can’t control yourself and take care of your own needs learn how to. If you can’t manage that, don’t use people you think are below you, grow some ovaries and go for your ideal type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m part of a really dramatic IG community. It’s storyline based. There’s a Patreon and all. It’s deep. There are straights, gays, trans, all of it. A straight guy slid into my DMs but he did so for a reason that wasn’t sexual/romantic. I told him I was married to a man, even gave a name , and now we’re actually friends. Guess where he’s staying for the holidays? My city.

I’m about to be in the forefront of this dramatic community for his entire duration of the stay. I shouldve had the foresight to see this. I wished I catfished him. At least that would’ve been funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have some dark thoughts when I'm going to mass in the church. There's this big ass ceiling fan and I keep looking at it and wondering if it falls, will it sever some heads and mutilate them? This actually scares me because I feel quite cavalier about it. I know I'm not my thoughts but, this bothers me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think my best friend is getting ready to tell me she has feelings for me.

I have known her for about 24 years. I came out 3 years ago. My gayness has been new to both of us, but we were the type to change around each other and just generally very comfortable before I came out. She kept that up until about last year (pandemic obviously influenced the change), but then decided to create this huge wall of a distance at the end of summer.

About a month ago, I asked her what’s up, and she tells me she is going through a spiritual awakening and doesn’t expect me to understand ever. I thought that meant she needed her space, so I took a step back.

Friday comes around, she sends me a bunch of messages, that I thought I should ignore but then she sent one specifically asking me not to. So I just sent her a selfie of where I was (meaning to tell her I was busy) and she replied with “😩🥵😘🥰😝😝😝💦💦💦

I didn’t react to that but sent her some unrelated messages and I’m not getting anything other than “lol” now.

This is all so painfully awkward. I don’t know what to do with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 07:05

I have known her for about 24 years. I came out 3 years ago. My gayness has been new to both of us, but we were the type to change around each other and just generally very comfortable before I came out. She kept that up until about last year (pandemic obviously influenced the change), but then decided to create this huge wall of a distance at the end of summer.

About a month ago, I asked her what’s up, and she tells me she is going through a spiritual awakening and doesn’t expect me to understand ever. I thought that meant she needed her space, so I took a step back.

Friday comes around, she sends me a bunch of messages, that I thought I should ignore but then she sent one specifically asking me not to. So I just sent her a selfie of where I was (meaning to tell her I was busy) and she replied with “😩🥵😘🥰😝😝😝💦💦💦

I didn’t react to that but sent her some unrelated messages and I’m not getting anything other than “lol” now.

Don't be too paranoid. It could also mean that she's disgusted by you. :yawn:
Overthinking much bruh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven’t been sleeping because of you so get out of my head. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 07:09
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 07:05

Don't be too paranoid. It could also mean that she's disgusted by you. :yawn:
Overthinking much bruh.
That thought has crossed my mind. She lost her mum and granddad during the pandemic, so initially, I thought she was grieving by getting closer to god. Which was what I initially took the “spiritual awakening” claim to be.

But her style of communication to me changed severely in the last two months. I sincerely hope she’s disgusting by me at this point. I’m not gonna show up to any of the stuff we got going on this week. I’m willing to flush 24 years down the drain over this awkwardness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 07:15
Haven’t been sleeping because of you so get out of my head. :dramaqueen:

Go back to bed I’m on the night watch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cried today over Austria’s proposal to make vaccines mandatory or else they face huge fines or prison. I hope this does not set a precedent over the rest of Europe. Vaccines protect the individual, and even then they seem to be doing a poor job. Over the pandemic I’ve known people who have unfortunately experienced both outcomes of catching this virus, experienced people becoming cruel due to this pandemic and it seemed eventually things were almost settling down, we learned how to live with the virus, those extra steps for protection are the norm, but the news from Austria just was really triggering and I dearly hope mandatory vaccines do not become the norm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 10:15
I cried today over Austria’s proposal to make vaccines mandatory or else they face huge fines or prison. I hope this does not set a precedent over the rest of Europe. Vaccines protect the individual, and even then they seem to be doing a poor job. Over the pandemic I’ve known people who have unfortunately experienced both outcomes of catching this virus, experienced people becoming cruel due to this pandemic and it seemed eventually things were almost settling down, we learned how to live with the virus, those extra steps for protection are the norm, but the news from Austria just was really triggering and I dearly hope mandatory vaccines do not become the norm.
If you look at history, it might be mandatory. Previous pandemics that had vaccines for it (smallpox) were widely mandated. The flu shot was created long after its pandemic but in mannnnyyyyyy work fields where contraction would be high, it is mandatory today.

History have shown that the mandates work. We all want the world to go back to normal, of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

my niece came out as bisexual and my sister freaked out...we try to calm her down..my niece told her i am bisexual i most probably will still end up with a man :rofl:

PS: i am in the closet btw so i think my niece is so brave :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 12:46
This reminds me, one time I was going on a date with this girl and a big part of the reason why I wasn't attracted to her was her insanely deep, "lesbian" voice. :unsure: She sounded exactly what you'd think Kathy Belge sounds like (who has a surprisingly feminine voice btw)
I was shocked too. I thought Kathy Belge would sound really vulgar, but she sounds femme.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:03
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 12:46
This reminds me, one time I was going on a date with this girl and a big part of the reason why I wasn't attracted to her was her insanely deep, "lesbian" voice. :unsure: She sounded exactly what you'd think Kathy Belge sounds like (who has a surprisingly feminine voice btw)
I was shocked too. I thought Kathy Belge would sound really vulgar, but she sounds femme.
i just saw her on youtube she looks more femme when you hear her....while on pics she looks butch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just needed to unload.

Since the clubs are closed this pandemic, I’ve been active on some apps and have made some online friends.

Can’t help but notice that they’re all somehow more educated than me. I wouldn’t say more accomplished but smarter maybe. I am connecting to 3 women and 1 guy(he was helping me through some issues bout career and music), all of them went to University and I’m currently working and studying part time diploma at night. Can’t help but feeling alittle weird in a way. Like if it weren’t for these apps or forums, I wouldn’t even be friends with them I think. One is working as an in-house lawyer, one is an actress/writer, one is working for some non profit women’s org and the other one is a musician and also a music instructor. They all have great profession but it’s not their career I envy, it’s just can’t help but notice their education. It’s not that I can’t keep up with them, so far it’s been fine.

I mean my best friend is graduated from University but she’s not living in the same country as me. From where I’m from, it’s a big deal and they all went to the same prestigious University.

I’m taking the long route of diploma first then university next year at 34 yo. It’s my goal but many have said I’m just obsessed with having this degree but at this era, this paper qualification can only go so far, it’s all about discovering your niche. But if I don’t start now, I’m gonna be 40 regardless and without a degree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I live in two worlds. One where I’m out (everyone I’ve met after 25 knows) and one where I’m deeply in the closet. I’ve kept them super separate for 8 years now, but it’s getting very hard to balance it all now. Blah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The best friend has sent me astrology posts about our compatibility today. The stuff listed was incredibly inaccurate and I have pointed it out.

I’m starting to think she thinks I’m in love with her and that she’s trying to coax a confession out of me. I think all of her awkwardness has to do with a time I asked for her birth details so I can look up her chart. She had 3000 “why would you even want to look that up?” questions.

Jesus. Is this why all lesbians drop their straight best friend after coming out to them? Am I always going to have to remind her that I view her like a sister?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel you friend. The power trip this world is on with this vaccine is giving me so much more anxiety on top of my everyday anxiousness. There's side effects, bad ones. That cannot be denied. The risk of the diseases accompanied with the jab Vs covid is not worth it. I got covid, didn't even go to the hospital, because the doctors I have actually care about treating you and advises strongly against the vaccine. Even if you are provax, you need to see the control the governments of the world are using to force people to do their bidding, is insane. I had to leave a *nice* guild in a mmo recently because of how cruel people are towards antivaxxers. It revealed to me that 99% of humans are actually garbage, and near no one cares about their neighbours. To the other poster that replied to you, the world can go back to normal. The vaxxers can also get covid and spread it, same as antivaxxers. If you trust your vaccine to protect you, why the fuck do you care about the rest of us?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 23:54
Guest wrote:
I feel you friend. The power trip this world is on with this vaccine is giving me so much more anxiety on top of my everyday anxiousness. There's side effects, bad ones. That cannot be denied. The risk of the diseases accompanied with the jab Vs covid is not worth it. I got covid, didn't even go to the hospital, because the doctors I have actually care about treating you and advises strongly against the vaccine. Even if you are provax, you need to see the control the governments of the world are using to force people to do their bidding, is insane. I had to leave a *nice* guild in a mmo recently because of how cruel people are towards antivaxxers. It revealed to me that 99% of humans are actually garbage, and near no one cares about their neighbours. To the other poster that replied to you, the world can go back to normal. The vaxxers can also get covid and spread it, same as antivaxxers. If you trust your vaccine to protect you, why the fuck do you care about the rest of us?
Because unfortunately that’s not how viruses of this type work. We are all a network. Furthermore, Pfizer and other companies have actually managed to find a one dose solution as well as antibiotics. People don’t like change, so if it isn’t mandated, very few people will take recommended treatments and reaching herd immunity will then take near a generation.

I trust it to protect me, but I also rely on my healthcare system for when I do get sick with other common illnesses. If it’s all overwhelmed with one single illness that the government will say “well your choice if you want to end up here!!”, that also affects me. There’s a whole system that our health relies on, and that’s what I care about protecting. It’s just the healthier option for all of us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Because your unvaxxed asses are clogging up the hospitals all over the world. If you sign away your right to be treated in the hospital for covid in exchange for not taking the vaccine, then you can die in the street for all I care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Because your unvaxxed asses are clogging up the hospitals all over the world. If you sign away your right to be treated in the hospital for covid in exchange for not taking the vaccine, then you can die in the street for all I care.
DA yes! That’s actually what I would like to see at this point. I want antivaxxers to also agree not to stay in the hospital to treat their Covid related illnesses if and when it is needed. In that case, I literally will not care.

My area has now reached the 5th time where our health care system is overwhelmed. Accessing the type of therapy I need has been an absolute nightmare for almost 2 years now. And it’s all the non vaxxed in the hospital in my area. They’re this close to forcing it on everyone and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Selfish assholes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 23:28
The best friend has sent me astrology posts about our compatibility today. The stuff listed was incredibly inaccurate and I have pointed it out.

I’m starting to think she thinks I’m in love with her and that she’s trying to coax a confession out of me. I think all of her awkwardness has to do with a time I asked for her birth details so I can look up her chart. She had 3000 “why would you even want to look that up?” questions.

Jesus. Is this why all lesbians drop their straight best friend after coming out to them? Am I always going to have to remind her that I view her like a sister?
Are you poster who thinks your straight friend likes you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:15
Guest wrote:

She’s more like a sister. A twin sister. I asked her about it all tonight directly and I’m even more confused. I don’t think she’s well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My cats are one source of my anxiety.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA yes! That’s actually what I would like to see at this point. I want antivaxxers to also agree not to stay in the hospital to treat their Covid related illnesses if and when it is needed. In that case, I literally will not care.

My area has now reached the 5th time where our health care system is overwhelmed. Accessing the type of therapy I need has been an absolute nightmare for almost 2 years now. And it’s all the non vaxxed in the hospital in my area. They’re this close to forcing it on everyone and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Selfish assholes.
But this isn't the general trend, some of the countries with the highest vaccination rates are suffering from rising case numbers.. that surely can't be down to the un-vaccinated alone? The vaccines seem to be wearing off very quickly, and some seem to not be coping with the new variants of Delta. Rather than blaming people for getting ill from covid, vaccinated or not, there is a bigger picture in regards to health systems being underfunded and mismanaged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 07:41
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But this isn't the general trend, some of the countries with the highest vaccination rates are suffering from rising case numbers.. that surely can't be down to the un-vaccinated alone? The vaccines seem to be wearing off very quickly, and some seem to not be coping with the new variants of Delta. Rather than blaming people for getting ill from covid, vaccinated or not, there is a bigger picture in regards to health systems being underfunded and mismanaged.
It’s the trend across Europe and North America. There’s data for hospitalized and ICU cases as well as new cases. The vaccinated aren’t making it into the hospital.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm having serious difficulties in my friendships with heterosexual women. The reason why I hang out with them is because we're all in the same profession, and we do need to share information a lot in this profession.

Most of them like to hang out with men as well when we all hang out together. But I find many of the men tiresome, they go on endlessly, they like to talk a lot, don't listen, and have an inflated sense of self esteem.

So I tend to ignore the men. Occasionally I've offended a few of their male friends because I don't take sexist shit and don't like one way conversations. This makes it worse because their male friends then don't want to hang out with me. And somehow, that offends them.

This is exacerbated by the fact that I have brothers who treat their wives in extremely sexist ways (wanting them to stay housewives, not letting them drive)

I moved cities a few years ago (I'm in Australia), and there's only a small group of lesbians that I've met and they're pretty racist (I'm not white).

Honestly, I don't get why heterosexual women coddle some men, when the number one reason why we have to be careful when we're out at night is...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 10:47
I'm having serious difficulties in my friendships with heterosexual women. The reason why I hang out with them is because we're all in the same profession, and we do need to share information a lot in this profession.

Most of them like to hang out with men as well when we all hang out together. But I find many of the men tiresome, they go on endlessly, they like to talk a lot, don't listen, and have an inflated sense of self esteem.

So I tend to ignore the men. Occasionally I've offended a few of their male friends because I don't take sexist shit and don't like one way conversations. This makes it worse because their male friends then don't want to hang out with me. And somehow, that offends them.

This is exacerbated by the fact that I have brothers who treat their wives in extremely sexist ways (wanting them to stay housewives, not letting them drive)

I moved cities a few years ago (I'm in Australia), and there's only a small group of lesbians that I've met and they're pretty racist (I'm not white).

Honestly, I don't get why heterosexual women coddle some men, when the number one reason why we have to be careful when we're out at night is...
what kind of profession is this that require to share a lot of personal information?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 05:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s more like a sister. A twin sister. I asked her about it all tonight directly and I’m even more confused. I don’t think she’s well.
Deets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 19:37
Just needed to unload.

Since the clubs are closed this pandemic, I’ve been active on some apps and have made some online friends.

Can’t help but notice that they’re all somehow more educated than me. I wouldn’t say more accomplished but smarter maybe. I am connecting to 3 women and 1 guy(he was helping me through some issues bout career and music), all of them went to University and I’m currently working and studying part time diploma at night. Can’t help but feeling alittle weird in a way. Like if it weren’t for these apps or forums, I wouldn’t even be friends with them I think. One is working as an in-house lawyer, one is an actress/writer, one is working for some non profit women’s org and the other one is a musician and also a music instructor. They all have great profession but it’s not their career I envy, it’s just can’t help but notice their education. It’s not that I can’t keep up with them, so far it’s been fine.

I mean my best friend is graduated from University but she’s not living in the same country as me. From where I’m from, it’s a big deal and they all went to the same prestigious University.

I’m taking the long route of diploma first then university next year at 34 yo. It’s my goal but many have said I’m just obsessed with having this degree but at this era, this paper qualification can only go so far, it’s all about discovering your niche. But if I don’t start now, I’m gonna be 40 regardless and without a degree.
Do not feel insecure about your friendships with these people solely because you have different educations.

One of the things they might like about you is that you are not like the people from their university crowd.

Let it be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 20:42
I live in two worlds. One where I’m out (everyone I’ve met after 25 knows) and one where I’m deeply in the closet. I’ve kept them super separate for 8 years now, but it’s getting very hard to balance it all now. Blah.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Just needed to unload.

I don't think you are "obsessed" with having a diploma or degree, you are working hard for something that you find interesting and brings value to your life. As a fellow "mature" student I wish you all the best in pursuing your academic goals!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"Why do you care about the rest of us" expressed with this kind of abject bafflement really sums up the antivax movement. Completely incapable of imagining anyone caring about anyone else, they just think it's self evidently strange.

You might have a point though, I mean I used to hope you didn't get sick for your own sakes and the enormous number of loved ones getting bereaved and orphaned when you kick the bucket, but now I just want you to stop wasting everyone else's resources. I was in hospital recently for an emergency and because you cunts are filling up every chair, trolley and bed rn I was in agony for days just waiting for a bed to lie down in. That is not normal, and you can't pretend it is.

You're a distant minority of the population here, but you take up a big *majority* of the health system's ICU capacity, far more than your fair share, from people in way worse shape than I was. You steal critical care space from people who deserve it. They're dying because of your stupid asses, and you make up the majority of Covid deaths on top of that too. The PPE, the people, the space, the beds, everything is stretched to breaking point because of you twits.

If making up the majority of Covid deaths isn't enough to get you to give a fuck, then I'm out of sympathy. The people I care about are the vulnerable people who did everything right and are endangered anyway. You'd rather see them dead than consider them for a few minutes, but a lot of the rest of us care about our parents, believe it or not, so you won't get far with it.

As for civility, you people are directly responsible for the most traumatic and physically agonizing experience of my life. Y'all can shove your shit about "cruelty" back up your asses, I never actually made you physically suffer or put your immunosuppressed loved ones through hell. I'm out of patience for people who expect to be both carried and coddled through a global disaster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 02:12
Guest wrote:
Just needed to unload.

Do not feel insecure about your friendships with these people solely because you have different educations.

One of the things they might like about you is that you are not like the people from their university crowd.

Let it be.
It doesn’t come up and they never asked (only 1 of them knew) but I already feel somehow embarrassed to say I haven’t even finished diploma if they were to ask what did u study.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 14:26
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 10:47

what kind of profession is this that require to share a lot of personal information?
We don't need to share personal information, but professional information, yes. Imagine real estate agents sharing referrals to apartments, or lawyers sharing referrals with each other or tips on case law. It's that kind of profession. Networking and having friends boosts your career immeasurably

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unless you’re independent and can be respected in your profession and get well known that way, people always using people especially people who don’t have real talent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My paranoia with not going to bed until the sun rises because I feel unsafe has not improved at all. The average time I go to bed just keeps getting pushed later and later because only certain times feel secure enough for me to rest. My sleep schedule is definitely worsening my mental health and I don’t know how to fix it because it feels like this problem is going in a circle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 22:31
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 05:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Deets?
The understanding I got was, she thinks our souls have known each other for lifetimes and has very specific ideas on who we were before and how we knew each other. I kept trying to redirect the convo to now but she’s very fascinated by our “history.”

She said she was gonna get help for unrelated reasons, so I’m just gonna focus on encouraging her into getting help and just hope whatever this is goes away soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:38
My paranoia with not going to bed until the sun rises because I feel unsafe has not improved at all. The average time I go to bed just keeps getting pushed later and later because only certain times feel secure enough for me to rest. My sleep schedule is definitely worsening my mental health and I don’t know how to fix it because it feels like this problem is going in a circle.
good therapist is your answer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"Why do you care about the rest of us" expressed with this kind of abject bafflement really sums up the antivax movement. Completely incapable of imagining anyone caring about anyone else, they just think it's self evidently strange.

You might have a point though, I mean I used to hope you didn't get sick for your own sakes and the enormous number of loved ones getting bereaved and orphaned when you kick the bucket, but now I just want you to stop wasting everyone else's resources. I was in hospital recently for an emergency and because you cunts are filling up every chair, trolley and bed rn I was in agony for days just waiting for a bed to lie down in. That is not normal, and you can't pretend it is.

You're a distant minority of the population here, but you take up a big *majority* of the health system's ICU capacity, far more than your fair share, from people in way worse shape than I was. You steal critical care space from people who deserve it. They're dying because of your stupid asses, and you make up the majority of Covid deaths on top of that too. The PPE, the people, the space, the beds, everything is stretched to breaking point because of you twits.

If making up the majority of Covid deaths isn't enough to get you to give a fuck, then I'm out of sympathy. The people I care about are the vulnerable people who did everything right and are endangered anyway. You'd rather see them dead than consider them for a few minutes, but a lot of the rest of us care about our parents, believe it or not, so you won't get far with it.

As for civility, you people are directly responsible for the most traumatic and physically agonizing experience of my life. Y'all can shove your shit about "cruelty" back up your asses, I never actually made you physically suffer or put your immunosuppressed loved ones through hell. I'm out of patience for people who expect to be both carried and coddled through a global disaster.
DA yikes. This hurt MY feelings and I’m not even an antivaxxer.

If only everyone could explain their selfishness to them the way you did… we’d maybe have a lot less loud and proud antivaxxers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I had a choice to choose between a ONS with my crush and years and years of long distance bs I’d choose the ONS in a heartbeat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:49
If I had a choice to choose between a ONS with my crush and years and years of long distance bs I’d choose the ONS in a heartbeat.
It depends on who your crush is. Mine’s a dream. I could wait for her. The long distance does not bother me. Technology allows me to see her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did you ruin everything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing is ever about what you do it’s how you do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You're right. I'm a pariah. A total reject.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will NEVER understand how women can have romantic feelings for men. They are so disgusting! Like how can you kiss something so disgusting and feel good about it? Even the "good looking" ones. They are all disgusting. Gross. Ew. 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been into Birkenstock clogs before it’s cool. Been walking around in it with socks on. Hi hi. 👻

I need old rose/light pink one. Or light gray.

Also I need a white/cream overall jumper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:18
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:29
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA yikes. This hurt MY feelings and I’m not even an antivaxxer.

If only everyone could explain their selfishness to them the way you did… we’d maybe have a lot less loud and proud antivaxxers.

People who believe the Covid shot is helping are the dumbest bags of shit in the planet and you deserve to die from Covid. Brainwashed dumbasses.
But the proof is in the pudding. You think the entire world banded together to be like “🗣All hospitals aboard! Zoom call now!!” and came to an agreement to make up numbers about who are in the ICUs? These data collectors are private companies.

Honestly, you’re the brainwashed one. All of the info is there for you to research but you’d rather believe memes lol. Sorry but there’s no way you’re ever going to make sense to anyone with sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s funny the way memory works. Someone can hurt the shit out of you and really not remember it. You’re just left to mend yourself together while the person is telling you it never happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 18:40
It’s funny the way memory works. Someone can hurt the shit out of you and really not remember it. You’re just left to mend yourself together while the person is telling you it never happened.
did you make it clear to that person when it happened? not saying that this is your situation but sometimes the hurt person doesn't let it be known until later so memories have already started to get muddled.