Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

I hate kinksters so much especially the ones that are in your face about it. I loathe the ones that act like being gay is a kink or that kink is comparable to being gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 01:19
I hate kinksters so much especially the ones that are in your face about it. I loathe the ones that act like being gay is a kink or that kink is comparable to being gay.
What is a kinkster? Someone into BDSM? I have a friend who is into light BDSM and calls herself queer even though she only gets tied up and spanked by men and I’m all 🙄 about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 02:12
Guest wrote:
What is a kinkster? Someone into BDSM? I have a friend who is into light BDSM and calls herself queer even though she only gets tied up and spanked by men and I’m all 🙄 about it.
yeah. I've seen hetero kinksters call themselves queer because they arent like other hets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 02:16
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 02:12
Guest wrote:
yeah. I've seen hetero kinksters call themselves queer because they arent like other hets.
Once this same friend was like “I’m queer as fuck, so I hug and hold my friends a lot”

... what does that even fuckin mean??????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 22:07
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:32
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 21:09

How old are you?
DA. I'm 26 and I can relate. It makes it even worse that I've already wasted the last couple of years of my life (due to depression amongst other things) and as things finally started to go better *boom* the world shut down. I hate my life, all of my 20s sucked and will continue to suck.
Girl, same story :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:27
I hate this pandemic. I feel like I’m wasting last years of my youth.
Brah people are literally starving to death because the pandemic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate my mom so much and I do think my life would be easier if she just dies right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 01:17
Why only dudes hit on me? I'm so fucking tired. :bigcry: :bigcry:
Same. So over it. I guess I need to look "gayer".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 11:14
I hate my mom so much and I do think my life would be easier if she just dies right now.
Whoa! Why, Anon?? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How old are you? What makes you think that?

Remember that she gave you life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 13:42
Guest wrote:

She is a pathetic Horder who makes my life hell. Always screaming at me to gtfo if I hate her filthy home so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is a pathetic Horder who makes my life hell. Always screaming at me to gtfo if I hate her filthy home so much.
Da. Couldn’t you just move out? I mean it’s her house right? And you don’t want to be there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Couldn’t you just move out? I mean it’s her house right? And you don’t want to be there.
Lost my part time job due to covid, was sharing flat with three roommates but we all had to move out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hoarders usually have mental health problems, maybe you should try to sort that out than wishing her to die.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hoarders usually have mental health problems, maybe you should try to sort that out than wishing her to die.
Her mental problem is making me mental who is gonna help me might as well we both die

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lost my part time job due to covid, was sharing flat with three roommates but we all had to move out.
Da. I don’t mean to be rude or anything but it’s your moms house. She can do what she likes with it. You’re the one who moved in, so technically you’re a guest. So to say that your life would be easier if she died because she’s a “pathetic” horder... I mean, it would be easier if you got a place and leave her be in her home and you in your place. I know circumstances don’t allow that but again, it’s her house. No one asked you to move in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her mental problem is making me mental who is gonna help me might as well we both die
Maybe you should move out if you don't wanna try to help her out, it's her house after all. The sense of entitlement from you tho... yikes...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well if her mom died OP can get the house. It’s what she wants right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Hmmm no matter how unreasonable she is she's still your mother and you need to respect and love her. All the more now that she's growing old.

On another note I'm supposed to make my anonymous confession 😔

I missss you :bigcry:
I tried d to pass by street across your street and the street where your house is very well lighted now :dramaqueen:
It is like anyone who passes by would be in a spotlight and would easily be found out :sadangel:

Terrifying 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:29
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:20
Guest wrote:

Maybe you should move out if you don't wanna try to help her out, it's her house after all. The sense of entitlement from you tho... yikes...
Why the fuck do you think she told me to gtfo it was because I offered help to clean the house and it fucking triggered her crazy mind. Save YOUR fucking opinion as if you know her PRINCESS. YIKES

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:37
^Hmmm no matter how unreasonable she is she's still your mother and you need to respect and love her. All the more now that she's growing old.

On another note I'm supposed to make my anonymous confession 😔

I missss you :bigcry:
I tried d to pass by street across your street and the street where your house is very well lighted now :dramaqueen:
It is like anyone who passes by would be in a spotlight and would easily be found out :sadangel:

Terrifying 😭
Love all mother's even if they are abusive. Didn't know l chat was full of Mother Theresa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Or you can just leave, not wish that she would die.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:44
Or she can just die at least it saves me and money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

D.A. I can kind of related to O.P., my mom is a hoarder as well, and now her new thing is reading 9/11 conspiracy books. I wish she would spend time with me, ask me questions about my life like, "How are you doing?" ... etc., I wish she would be more 'normal'. Instead, she lives in her head with all her weird ideas and her megalomania. She acts as if she is more important / 'higher up' than other people, but I'm sure it's from some lack of basic self-esteem at a young age. I never tell her her house looks like shit, though. Mostly I tell her we need to clean it up, and she now agrees with me, so I'm hopeful. I also usually treat her very well, except when I feel that she totally tramples on me, in which case I defend myself. Like O.P., I moved back in due to tough economy.

Anyways, I can relate to OP, I have so much anger towards my mom. I'm grateful too though because she's very loving sometimes too, and I am hopeful that she is working on herself just as I am hopefully working on myself, though sometimes I'm scared the change is not coming that quickly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:46
Guest wrote:
She worked for that house you free loading leach. I’d now understand why she’d want your lazy ass out.

You claiming that you wanted to help her. LOL. Please, all you want is what’s hers. Disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She worked for that house you free loading leach. I’d now understand why she’d want your lazy ass out.

You claiming that you wanted to help her. LOL. Please, all you want is what’s hers. Disgusting.
Sorry to pop your fantasy that was her boyfriend's house and he died. Sorry that she was a leach who bred leach. What's it feel like to know she was the lazy ass who disgusted you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

D.A. I can kind of related to O.P., my mom is a hoarder as well, and now her new thing is reading 9/11 conspiracy books. I wish she would spend time with me, ask me questions about my life like, "How are you doing?" ... etc., I wish she would be more 'normal'. Instead, she lives in her head with all her weird ideas and her megalomania. She acts as if she is more important / 'higher up' than other people, but I'm sure it's from some lack of basic self-esteem at a young age. I never tell her her house looks like shit, though. Mostly I tell her we need to clean it up, and she now agrees with me, so I'm hopeful. I also usually treat her very well, except when I feel that she totally tramples on me, in which case I defend myself. Like O.P., I moved back in due to tough economy.

Anyways, I can relate to OP, I have so much anger towards my mom. I'm grateful too though because she's very loving sometimes too, and I am hopeful that she is working on herself just as I am hopefully working on myself, though sometimes I'm scared the change is not coming that quickly.
At least you mom was listening to you, everytime I brought up cleaning the house she went batshit crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry to pop your fantasy that was her boyfriend's house and he died. Sorry that she was a leach who bred leach. What's it feel like to know she was the lazy ass who disgusted you?
She lives there with her partner, in their house. You flew the coop. You didn’t need to come back. And then wish she’d die so you can take what was theirs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 15:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She lives there with her partner, in their house. You flew the coop. You didn’t need to come back. And then wish she’d die so you can take what was theirs.
You didn't need to open your highness mouth neither but we both couldn't help ourselves could we?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 12:10
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 01:17
Why only dudes hit on me? I'm so fucking tired. :bigcry: :bigcry:
Same. So over it. I guess I need to look "gayer".
Maybe I need it too I just don't know how. And act really rude around dudes too which I already do but still not working. Ugh, I hate them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dirty rotten men will literally hit on anything. Learn to live with it and deal with it idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 15:15
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 15:11
Guest wrote:

You didn't need to open your highness mouth neither but we both couldn't help ourselves could we?
Just leave. You sound awful wishing your mom dead when she didn’t ask you to be there. It’s not like she moved in with you against your will. You’re a guest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 15:01
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:47
Guest wrote:

At least you mom was listening to you, everytime I brought up cleaning the house she went batshit crazy.
Yeah, that would make it a lot harder. Sorry to hear about what you're going through. Hope it gets better. Sometimes when parents grow old, they become better, I know mine did. Good luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After reading this thread my confession isn't a problem at all. Some of you are.... very... disturbed. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Yep. I have never met someone who wished her mom's dead. That's just pure evil. You came out from her, you ingrate. No matter how difficult she is, you atleast as her daughter should be the one to understand her.

One thing I look for my significant other is how they treat their parents. If they can't even be respect and love their old folks how can they truly love their other half. If she loves me dearly and yet maltreat her parents I would think everything is just a pretense. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*can't even love and respect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 22:15
^ Yep. I have never met someone who wished her mom's dead. That's just pure evil. You came out from her, you ingrate. No matter how difficult she is, you atleast as her daughter should be the one to understand her.

One thing I look for my significant other is how they treat their parents. If they can't even be respect and love their old folks how can they truly love their other half. If she loves me dearly and yet maltreat her parents I would think everything is just a pretense. :yawn:
But you have no idea how someone’s parents have treated and raised them for their life to cause them to be that way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 22:46
Guest wrote:

But you have no idea how someone’s parents have treated and raised them for their life to cause them to be that way.
da. no one is forcing op to move in with her mom. if her mom is so terrible she should look for alternatives like other family or friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's the Anonymous Confessions thread.

It's funny to see people judging others while they can't even respect a basic rule.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 23:35
It's the Anonymous Confessions thread.

It's funny to see people judging others while they can't even respect a basic rule.
Yeah right Miss, whatever. This thread has been a question and answer thread for over 2 weeks now and I did not even hear a single complaint from you.
It's an anonymous confession thread so it's still a confession not a judgment. Preach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well I hope I know how to post a picture :sadangel:

https://ibb.co/CKF8XKJ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

X2 and the anon solution is pretty easy, get out of the house. But no, all she wanted was her mom to die :unsure: a bit psycho if you asked me

stinkyputhy
Reactions:

Post by stinkyputhy »

My sisters husband who knows I’m a lesbian just asked me to fuck him in the ass lmao wtf do I do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m having a moral dilemma of giving somebody money that I know will go to drugs and not being able to say no because I can’t deal with what will come with the refusal.

Bxjdjsjs
Reactions:

Post by Bxjdjsjs »

Guest wrote:

That’s such fucking r------- logic. My mother ditched me when I was 17 to start a new life with her boyfriend, I finally had a cop show up to my door giving me a notice in the apt that I had 8 days to get out because she didn’t pay the rent. I’m now 19 living with my grandmother. My mother could die for all I give a fuck lmao. Just because someone gives birth to you doesn’t mean you need to worship the ground they walk on, some people actually have really shit parents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bxjdjsjs wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 04:41
Guest wrote:

That’s such fucking r------- logic. My mother ditched me when I was 17 to start a new life with her boyfriend, I finally had a cop show up to my door giving me a notice in the apt that I had 8 days to get out because she didn’t pay the rent. I’m now 19 living with my grandmother. My mother could die for all I give a fuck lmao. Just because someone gives birth to you doesn’t mean you need to worship the ground they walk on, some people actually have really shit parents.
Well at some point in your life you should be grateful you weren't aborted.
No matter what she did to you she is still yoor mother and she deserves your respect if not love.
The things she did to you intentional or not will not define as to what kind of person you will be in the present or in the future. If you're going to do the same kind of act towards her, that won't really make you a better person anyway. Besides, being mean towards her won't undo what had happened in the past.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ the difference is nobody asks to be born, especially not into an abusive family etc if a woman chooses to give birth to a child and then is neglectful towards that child in any way... what is there to be grateful for? There are truly some situations where “being aborted” would be more preferable than suffering enough to feel hatred.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 05:48
Bxjdjsjs wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 04:41
Guest wrote:

Well at some point in your life you should be grateful you weren't aborted.
No matter what she did to you she is still yoor mother and she deserves your respect if not love.
The things she did to you intentional or not will not define as to what kind of person you will be in the present or in the future. If you're going to do the same kind of act towards her, that won't really make you a better person anyway. Besides, being mean towards her won't undo what had happened in the past.
It is a very extreme view that is beyond wrong. Philosophically speaking, be aborted makes a person non existent, and nothing comes out of it including suffering when living always brings that. itBeing a mother doesn't makes a female holy. What do you say to those who beat their children up or worse sell them as sex workers. I have seen news where "mothers" film men have sex with their babies. In fact I personally know a girl who was constantly being abused by her mother. She would beat her up and control her social life, and kept telling her how ugly she was and how much better if the girl would die since she ruined the mother's life.

The point is a mother is just another human being who is capable to do horrible stuff. You (guys)'s obsessions with mother are blowing out of proportion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Darn it's like talking to a wall.
We both know that these comparisons are way beyond the problem that we're talking about.
I give up. Believe what you like. Maltreat your parents however you want if that what makes you happy.
I hope you find your peace someday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like your stance about respect. As we all know, L Chat is not filled with moral people, it’s actually the opposite. And I do think having low morals have negative effects on good reasoning. Just let the snakes bite their own tails, sis.